- Text Size +

He said aloud as he tried to stand in the wetness that was almost waist high to him but in reality it was a mere tiny drop of saliva deposited by Tina. That beast of a tongue rose above him and threatened once again to descend, and Doug cowered for a second as he didn’t know what else to do as the tongue plunged him in shadow once more. Before the tongue crashed down however it moved off at a lightning pace to find the other nipple and add balance to the scene. Free for a second he sighed and then heard the amazing noise that was coming from the other breast, it was the sound he surmised of Tina sucking at Melina’s nipple and he knew that treatment would soon be shared right overhead of where he now stood. To be sucked back into the giant jaws of Tina’s mouth would be the end of him for sure as his luck had to run out soon, and it was a miracle that he had survived their titanic love making this far.

“You have such lovely big natural boobs Melina, I could suck on them all day long”
Tina softly spoke as her lips left Melina’s left breast and then parted once again to provide the same attention to the nipple that Doug was stranded on. As Doug watched the dark shadow fall over him he knew there was nowhere to hide and waited for his fait to unravel, yet Tina abruptly stopped and pulled back, cocking her head to one side as she squinted to double check her vision.
“Doug?”
Against the odds, he had been spotted by Tina as she was studying how hard the tip of Melina’s nipple had become. She couldn’t believe that there was the tiniest spec of a man standing on the very centre of her friend’s stiff nipple!
“What?”
Melina heard what Tina had said and the mention of Doug had her very confused, she was about to sit up to see why the short woman was staring down at her one breast but Tina reached out and stopped Melina in her tracks and whispered to her swiftly to stay very still.
“What is it?”
“Its Doug, it’s really Mouser and he’s right there down on your nipple”

Tina smiled down at Doug, although she was so large and so close that he could not see where that smile ended on either side. A huge eye replaced the mouth and blinked over him sending a whoosh of air as it was so close and the thick lashes could bat the wind like a fan. Luckily Tina had excellent eye-sight and being half of Melina’s current size, she could just make out this naked outline of a man with his dark head of hair.
“He’s alive? He’s on my tit right now?”
The hope in Melina’s words made Doug sigh with relief at being discovered and Tina confirmed that she was not hallucinating by taking another close look.
“That’s him alright and he’s as small as a grain of rice and trapped on your humongous nipple”
“Can you pick him up? Carefully?”
Tina looked at her manicured finger nails and then down at the fragile creature that was so helpless below.
“No I don’t dare, he’s so ultra small to me that I don’t think it’s safe to handle him that way”
“Then, I need to slowly turn on my side and shake him lose into something big and soft.....”
Melina began to form a plan.
“.....Tina, take your little bra off and hold a cup over here so I can tip him inside it, it should act like a huge net to him”
With a smile on her face, Tina complied and Doug was a little panicked by his whole world turning and forcing him to be unsettled. Although he knew what was coming, he also knew that these giantesses had no idea what it was like at his scale to fall what was to them a tiny distance. His fall was fifty feet, or maybe more and he managed to flip his body like a Hollywood stunt man so his back would meet with the pink base of Tina’s bra cup. Thankfully the landing was soft and smooth as he bounced several times within the confines of the material.

The endless pink walls surrounding him seemed to reach up forever until he looked straight overhead and could see a massive but familiar eye, it was an eye that he loved, hovering over this pink world.
“Keep still honey, we are going to enlarge you”
Melina’s voice blasted out and from this range its volume seemed to vibrate the inside of his head despite her attempts to lower it.

Only a few minutes later and Doug was hit by a bolt of light that engulfed him along with a great deal of the bra, the bra was not targeted however so it remained the same size. Very soon he was growing and finding that this bras was now huge yet something he probably could escape from if he tried hard to scale the sheer material walls that were currently trying to pull in and wrap around his body. Tina lowered the bra and Doug to the floor as he continued to grow, now he was finding the two giantesses looking less imposing with each passing second.

When he reached his full six foot in height, he was a little disoriented at first but soon shrugged this feeling off and instantly Melina was on her knees so that she could manage to reach down and hug him. The embrace lasted for several minutes with a lot of emotion poured out as Melina mashed his body into her voluptuous frame and stroked the back of his head.
“It’s....mmmmfffttt”
Doug tried to say something but those breasts that had swallowed his head just muffled his speech. Hearing her lover trying to speak Melina eased up on him and allowed him some air.
“Hey, go easy on me big girl, I’m ok. Everything’s alright now”
“Oh Doug, I thought I had lost you all over again”
There was a stream of tears rolling down Melina’s cheeks but Doug lifted up on tip toes and just kissed her. When the emotions had settled Doug realised he was still naked and as he turned away from Melina a very large and perky pair of breasts tickled across his nose and above them was Tina’s face.
“Hey little fella, got one of those big hugs for Tall Tina?”
There was no hesitation as Doug put his arms around the tall woman and tried to look over her ample chest as he felt a thanks was in order for her discovering him.

All this hugging against these huge women had the normal effect on Doug, he was still naked and his manhood was reacting to the close proximity of the six and a half foot tall blonde and the twelve foot tall brunette as they towered over him with their sexy frames.
“Say it looks like someone enjoyed his hugs”
Tina giggled and looked down at his erect penis as Melina shared the moment and the two women ended up laughing in unison at his expense.
“Of course he did, my baby loves nothing better than a pair of big tits to bury his face in”
A pair of large hands dropped over Doug’s shoulders and caressed the back of his neck as Melina kept him looking forward at Tina’s bare breasts.
“These must have looked mighty big when you were shrunk so small before I found you, eh shorty?”
The question posed by Tina was delivered as she cupped her own breasts circling what she could in her palms, this action showed how her abundant flesh overflowed her hands and somehow made her chest appear even larger.
“You must have had some major booby action hanging over you with these big gunships of mine point down?”
“Yeh, well I wasn’t even a centimetre tall so to be honest they were way too big for me to see all of them at one time”
“Oh how perfect, so if you were like smaller than a centimetre then these were like ultra enormous to you....that’s so sexy”
Enthused Tina as her fingers played with her bulbous nipples directly in Doug’s eye line.
“Tina, you forget he was stuck in the end of my nipple which was and still is many times sexier in size than yours, isn’t that right my little honey?”
Doug felt Melina’s hands replaced on his shoulders by her breasts and their considerable weight pushed down on him enough to emphasize her point.
“Ladies, believe me I was no match for either of your boobs, in fact boobs are more intimidating and frightening than they are sexy when you experience them at that scale”
“Awww, we frightened him with our boobs”
Laughed Tina as she proceeded to jiggle her boobs threateningly before him much to her amusement.

“Anyway I was also more than a little preoccupied trying to survive you making out with Melina, which reminds me......so ladies, when did you two start getting in on like that?”
“Melina, got very lonely Doug when you were away for so long, and I am a rather cute little blonde distraction, aren’t I?”
Stepping closer to Doug, as Melina’s boobs now steered his shoulders so that he couldn’t move away, Tina soon confronted him with her breasts gently nudging his face and rising from his chin to eyelids. Melina chose this time to stand up and soon he was sandwiched between his girlfriend’s tall legs that rose up behind him and the towering blonde who was hugging those legs with him in the centre. Doug felt his member brush the tall blondes lower thighs and he was quite turned on.
“Yeh, you are very cute Tina and very tall, and so very close to me right this minute”
“I never thought our Tiny little Tina would ever intimidate you Doug. But I must say that you two do make a cute couple down there. May be we should thank Tina for finding you?”
“Oooh, that sounds like fun”
Tina chirped with a happy glint in her eye hoping that this was a real offer and she eased back from her embrace to see his reaction.
“You do owe her your life Doug, I mean if she hadn’t been so eagle eyed you might be inside her stomach right now or just a smudge on the end of my nipple up here”
“well.....If you put it that way”