- Text Size +

Explaining more about what had occurred in as little detail as she could, Tina was visibly upset to hear that Doug was missing and presumed dead. She had a fondness for him or rather she had fancied him ever since they had met and Melina knew this all too well so they shared a moment or two as Tina attempted to hug her super tall friend or rather just her legs and thighs. Stroking the short woman’s hair with her fingers Melina tried to focus on what she needed to do.
“Tina, I need to get to the new city early tomorrow morning, I had better get some rest now”
“Do you want some company? Tonight?”
Tina broke from her grip of the tall woman before her and smiled up with a glint in her eye that Melina knew very well.
“No, I need a clear head, it’s been a long day”
“Sure, but I am here for you Mel”
“Thanks little one”
Melina bent down and kissed the small woman on her cheek before watching her leave.

With another big sigh, Melina began to undress. She managed to sit on the side of her large bed which had been adapted for her previous increased size and she swung her legs onto the bed in order to remove her long boots. Doug, fell off the boot and a long way down until he hit the top of the bed clothes which broke his fall. He had also been increased in size with the BMU and must have been over half a millimetre tall now. Unaware of his presence Melina tossed the boots down and then relaxed on her bed stretched out with her full body.

Doug was not far from her feet and he looked up at their enormity, the soles of just one of her pretty feet was so high that his head spun as he tried to take in the sheer scale of it. He could remember massaging these feet back when he lived on Mar’s, back then they felt dainty in a word under his rough palms but even to massage her smallest of toes would be an impossible task for him now. He also remembered how ticklish she was when he would play with her soles, so he knew that any contact to the underside of her feet could prove fatal by her reaction. However before Doug could decide how to approach his giant girlfriend she was once more on the move. Melina shifted her legs over the side of the bed and then stood up and began to undress. It would have been interesting for Doug to see a naked Melina standing several miles tall as she peeled off her clothes, but due to the wave like creases she had made with her long legs on the bed surface, he was unable to see anything at this time.

Doug wondered the bumpy terrain of her bed covers trying to walk away from the edge and closer to the side that was pushed to the wall, he didn’t want Melina returning and slamming a leg down on top of him. At her size, he could not outrun such a threat if she positioned a leg accidently above him and retreating to the side of the bed would offer some level of safety whilst he waited for her to return. The commanding booms of her movements in the room beyond made him feel very intimidated and he knew there was little time to cover the distance.

When Melina returned she was showered, refreshed and ready for bed. Her mind dwelled on the mission ahead and tried to shut out the thoughts of her lover, she could not bring herself to grieve properly for Doug until she knew he was dead for certain. As she brushed out any knots from her long luxurious hair part of her was afraid for what the morning would bring. Was she strong enough to take on Cohaagan without Doug, her conclusion was that she had to be for every ones sake.

Planting her bare bottom on the bed, Melina was warm enough that she decided to relax on top of the cover. Her room since its dimensions were increased by taking out the conventional upper floor, had no air conditioning and the climate on Mars was very warm. Often she would sleep naked like this on her bed and tonight she needed to get some good hours behind her before she set off to the new city. Doug bounced and flew in the air as the giant body settled on the bed and he gasped as her dark hair splashed down on the cover in such a spectacular fashion. Luckily he was so light now that the fall from bouncing so high had little impact on the soft material and as Melina settled he was able to stand once more and tried to work out what part of her body he was now looking at. Was it an arm or a leg that presented itself like a towering wall? He soon realised that he was somewhere by the side of her left knee, but only because Melina shifted this limb up and he could make out the massive joint as it bent upwards.

Now for the biggest challenge, how could he make her notice him? He was like a flea or worse, and his girlfriend did not even sense his presence in any shape or form. His voice could shout at its loudest bellow and never stand a chance of reaching that beautiful pair of ears. The journey to her head would be long and arduous given the terrain of the not so flat bed sheet and then he would have to climb the pillow or a strand of her hair to come even close to her left ear. Doug wondered if he managed to complete such a journey and stood in the canal of her ear, would she hear him call out? Or would he fall into the depths of her ear and be crushed by an innocent finger tip and be nothing more than a minute irritation as her finger nail scraped him away? As frustrating as these thoughts were, he had to figure out a way to make his presence known.

It was hard for Doug to see the head and shoulders of Melina but just from the dominating view of her hair way beyond in the distance he knew that the climb to her head might prove an impossible angle for him to scale. He was no mountain climber, and Melina was the largest mountain range in his current world. As he weighed up his options of how to alert Melina to his presence, he knew that he had to risk entering her ear but to get to her ear he decided that he would climb up her pubic hair and use it to get on top of her body, from here he would walk across her body. Part of his plan relied on his knowledge that Melina would normally fall asleep with her head to one side on the pillow, if she followed the same pattern that very night he would aim to walk up the slope of her neck and onto her cheek to reach whatever ear was exposed.

The first risk to this journey was how to get between her legs, currently in her relaxed state, the left leg had raise just a little but enough that his tiny body could easily walk under it if he chose this path, of course his concern was that leg coming down when he was half way! The alternative was several miles to walk down the length of her long limb, around the ball of her foot and back up her inside leg, at his current stature this would have taken a considerable amount of time and energy. Being brave as he was, Doug took the short cut and began to jog under her leg, somewhere under her knee joint and the back of her thigh. The dark shadow of the gigantic arch her leg had created made him nervous as he knew if he didn’t clear this area soon, her leg could squash him flat at any second. The more he thought about this fate the faster he moved and after a few minutes he was now standing between her legs and surrounded by the titanic walls of her thighs on either side. Again he was vulnerable here should Melina move her position dramatically but he had to face that he would die if he couldn’t make contact with her from being stranded on her bed. Now he had to walk the half a mile or so to reach the gargantuan pussy and her pubic hair that would offer him a chance of scaling that immense body.

Having exerted a fair amount of energy already, Doug felt punier than ever as he stood before his girlfriend’s impossibly huge sex, before when he had been on top of her, his perspective had never revealed its entire scale but right now he was fascinated by Melina’s size. The smell, the intoxicating femaleness of this body part was amplified so much that he felt like bowing down to her pussy and worshipping it as he was not worthy to be considered her lover.
“You really are enormous Melina, you make me feel so insignificant.....”
He spoke as if she could hear him but really he was talking aloud and sounding out his own thoughts. His mind reminded him of the first time they made love and how he completely filled her up, somehow that seemed an eternity ago and too incredible to picture how anything could satisfy the pussy that confronted him with that pair of towering lips stretching up and so far above his head. Doug, then came over feeling very strange, an odd sensation, as if her pussy was telling him that it deserved some respect and that he should masturbate before it as if performing some ritual of worship to applaud how tremendously big it was compared to him. Maybe he had been breathing in too much of her pheromones from this man lure, but he found that he was more relaxed and soon stripping off his clothes and getting naked. All this time Melina was half dozing, trying to fall asleep and totally unaware of the tiny presence that was in awe of her sex.

Reaching for his now fully erect manhood, Doug looked down between his legs and clasped his shaft. He had a good length and girth he thought, as he proudly held his fullness. But then as his head looked back up, that proudest and any inkling of feeling like he had something of worth in his hand, simply vanished as the impossible height of this vagina mocked him by just looming above his minute form.

Doug however was not perturbed, he wanted to get closer and to feel his skin upon her pussy but he had to climb the thick hairs that surrounded it. Soon some twenty plus feet up and he still wasn’t able to reach across to her pussy but he was much, much closer. What was he thinking, he couldn’t risk getting near this man eater, this black hole of a womanhood, but still he climbed up to see more of this phenomenal wonder. It was only at this point that he was snapped back into the reality of the situation as her heard someone let themselves into Melina’s room!

The intruder was trying to be silent. They had obviously found a door pass as they had managed to access the room without making much of a sound, so this entry was not forced. Doug clenched onto the hairs that supported him and stood on the bending hairs below his feet. He gulped down hard because Melina was not stirring and didn’t seem to be aware that they were not alone! As the uninvited guest came closer he could hear the soft dull booms of the footwear, and knew it was a giant woman at least from the sound of the heels hitting the floor. Then as he cowered in the mass of his girlfriend’s pubic hair, the woman was mounting the bed from the far end. It was Tina and she was wearing nothing but a sheer pink lacy bra and her high heels! Melina heard her friend and sat up a little but didn’t jump or take fright to her sudden appearance at the base of her own bed.
“Lay back Mel, I know you are suffering thinking about poor Doug. Just let Tiny Tina do her thing, let me relax you, let me kiss that pretty pussy of yours”
As Doug looked on in shock, Tina’s massive face moved closer every second bringing with it a pair of stupendously large heaving breasts that swayed below contained by that sheer pink bra.
“Oh, my!”
Whimpered Doug as he felt Melina’s body relax as she lay back flat without so much as a word and waited for Tina to begin.

It was evident that this was not unusual for Tina to attend to her larger friends needs and that was certainly not something that Doug could recall even with his memory now intact. Melina had always been very straight in terms of her sexuality so this was something new that he had learned but it was also something very worrying as he didn’t wish to get in the middle of a love making session between two such giantesses given his current vulnerability. Oblivious to his presence Tina was now hovering her face over Melina’s pussy and smiling like a cat who was about to lick some fresh cream. Even though she was considerably shorter than Melina, her face filled the sky over Doug and he could see her mouth and the glistening white enamel from a set of building sized white teeth as she parted her lips to produce a tongue that was hundreds of feet across!

The gigantic tongue, now full exposed, was a daunting sight for a man so tiny and Doug had to hold tight as it swooped down to teasing slither around the enormous pussy lips. If Tina strayed wide, then Doug knew that he would be picked up on the surface of that tongue and all would be lost, so he scrambled to climb higher and away from where the action was. The sound of a giant tongue of this extraordinary size making contact with an even larger wet pussy was like nothing Doug had heard before. The squelch and moist slapping of the lubricated flesh was very loud and so close that the hairs on the back of his neck were alert with the danger this interaction could spell for him.
“mmmm, I love the taste of a great big woman like you Melina”
Tina’s voice pounded like an intense rumble of thunder overhead and Doug wanted to let go to cover his ears yet he couldn’t stop climbing. Again the tongue forced its way into the pussy and now Melina was reacting with a small groan of appreciation as Tina’s technique was obviously quite perfect.

Suddenly Tina increased the speed of her tongue in a wilder fashion to deliver a faster result and Melina gave a gentle buck in response with her shapely hips lifting. Unfortunately this small thrust of her pelvic region made Doug lose his current grip and he was forced into the air and then fell back down and inside Melina! His landing was soft as the forgiving wet inner flesh cushioned his lightweight body but as he got his bearings and realised where he had ended up, Doug knew he was in trouble. He was quite deep and yet only on the entrance to the abyss like depths of his girlfriends pussy, if he slid further down he would be consumed in the darkness and now he was very scared indeed.

For some reason Doug called out to Melina, it was a waste of his energy of course but so natural when you were only half a millimetre tall and about to disappear forever inside your beautiful girlfriend’s body. Tina’s tongue had paused from its work out but not for long, as Doug looked for ways to escape this sexual orifice, the shadow of an eager face and hot mouth closed over him and covered even this extremely huge pussy. Suddenly he was aware of an approaching heat and then lifted into the air and flicked up and found that he was on top of Tina’s tongue and inside her mouth! For a second that seemed to last an eternity, he was able to take in the view from behind the incredible white teeth as this giantesses mouth was gaping open and preparing to deliver another pleasuring round. Being inside a giant pussy one second and then swept up inside a giant mouth in another, left Doug more than a little disoriented. He feared that he would slide back down this tongue and into the depths of Melina or worse he would be swallowed by Tina and carried away by her saliva. Fortunately none of these fears were realised as Tina moved up Melina’s body. With her mouth still slightly open he could see out as a vast amount of flesh passed by below and from this window he then saw the new target, a mountainous nipple was soon dominating the way ahead. As Tina dropped her mouth over the thick nipple, Doug rolled from her tongue and slid water chute fashion, on a smooth carpet of saliva to the tip of the nipple below. Now, he was in familiar territory, although he was still in a depression that was considerably deep and inescapable.
“I must be in one of her milk ducts”