- Text Size +

He grinned and held her firmly so that she could not attempt to get free. Jasmine was shocked, and suddenly very frightened and not to mention very bewildered by the new predicament she was plunged into. Looking up at the giant shop keeper and realising how vulnerable she had become, it was all too much for her to contend with and she passed out in his grip. Looking across at the beautiful nurse that had helped to save him, Jeremy was full of questions.
“I don’t believe what just happened, erm, who are you and what’s going on here?”
Melina brushed herself down and smiled at the man to assure him she was a friend.
“My name is Melina, I’m with the resistance, you knew Doug my.....”
Pausing Melina tried to suppress her feelings and then continued.
“.....Doug was my boyfriend, and also part of the resistance”
“Doug? Oh yes, the man I helped recently.....”
Jeremy suddenly got distracted and looked at the woman who had fainted in his hand.
“Boy, I have really done it now haven’t I? She’s going to be pissed when she wakes up and all hell is going to break lose then”
“Jeremy, you’ve stood up for yourself, you have taken a stand with the resistance that’s what you have done here. I have a plan to help sort this mess out on Mars. Very soon, her kind will not be in charge any longer if all works out”
“That’s good to hear but, why are you in my shop and how did you get in here?”

Melina had to explained to Jeremy about rescuing the men in the hospital and that she had smuggled the men back to his shop using an old tunnel. They both walked back to the reformator unit and he noticed the pair of panties on the platform.
“A hundred men, and you smuggled them out in a pair of your knickers?”
“Not quite, listen Jeremy I need your help to enlarge them back to normal”
“Of course but where are they going to go, by now Cohaagan’s security force may know they have gone missing and soon they’ll be looking for them?”
“That’s true”
Melina sat down and thought through a plan.
“Jeremy, they can be enlarged and we can get them out of here if they go down the tunnels and take temporary refuge inside them. So far our series of tunnels have remained secret and if I am lucky I can try and get Mar’s back to some sort of normality in a few days.”
“Sure, listen my reformator will grow them back but its every activation is logged and monitored. If we use it tonight, they’ll know about it”
“Can you receive Cohaagan’s holo-vision network from the shop?”
Changing the subject Melina was curious about something.
“Sure”
He answered.

Melina and Jeremy went into another room, temporarily leaving the men to await their enlargement. There was a home entertainment unit inside this back room and Jeremy commanded the holo channels to be displayed. A vivid three dimensional image popped up and it was a female news anchor on Mars who represented the information channel. This regular broadcast was where Cohaagan offered her censored news and only what she wanted to relay to the population. The woman was showing some activity at the hospital where she reported that an incident had occurred as breaking story. There was no detail but Melina knew they must have discovered the men were missing and were searching.
“That seals it, we have to move fast, when you activate your reformator they will know it’s not scheduled to be on and we will have a whole army of her security gaurd’s down here in a matter of minutes, I am sorry to involve you Jeremy but you may have to come into the tunnels with us”

Jeremy agreed, he was a reluctant hero but he did want to help all the same. He had placed Jasmine down on his desk inside a cardboard container in this back room, she could breathe but she could not escape. He could see she was still unconscious and her body was limp so their secret was safe even if she was later discovered.
“The things I would have liked to do with her for revenge”
Jeremy muttered and Melina overheard him as she watched him looking back at the container.
“Jeremy”
She said resting a comforting hand on his shoulder.
“That would make you no better than them, and we are better”

Walking back to the reformator, Melina looked at her current state of dress.
“Before we alert everyone to our presence here and use that machine, do you have something more practical I could put on? I stick out like a sore thumb as a nurse”
“We’ll you are rather short for a woman right now.....”
Jeremy began and this description to Melina made her more than a little amused, but he was right as her five foot eleven was tall to him yet extremely short to the average female that currently stood on Mars.
“....But I do have some security guard uniform stock that’s just arrived into my warehouse. Would it offer you an advantage to dress up like one of them?”
“Interesting, I was impersonating a security guard with a stolen uniform earlier today and it worked out very well indeed.”
“Well this stock is all new and its uncorrected stock, so it should be in regular earth sizes that need to be adjusted with the reformator. This shipment is one of the reasons why I was out today, they wanted me to store it overnight before it’s collected and dispatched to the new city in the morning, I’m sure they won’t miss one as there seemed to be several hundred.”

A few minutes later and Melina was in the adjoining warehouse inspecting some of the many boxes that held the various parts of the security uniforms.
“Why have they ordered so many, you have loads of them here, it’s like she expects a sudden rush for women to join her little army?”
Melina lifted one of the black skirts from some of the packaging and then proceeded to pick up one of the white blouses and a large leather belt. Jeremy had heard her question but he was busy looking into an electronic inventory form with a puzzled look across his face.
“That’s not the only thing that is odd with this shipment. All of these items are exactly the same size? I know we normally use the reformator’s to adjust them to fit all sizes but normally we have several different sizes to begin with to minimise the conversions?”
“That is strange, and you say these are all going to the new city?”
“That’s what it says here, Cohaagan’s either on a recruitment drive or something’s up?”
With a shake of his head Jeremy helped Melina find the knee boots that completed the outfit and she walked back into the main shop holding the new clothes and used the overly large changing area. With the BMU she managed to resize the clothes to an exacting fit and soon she was looking at her reflection as she straightened her long hair.

Meanwhile, Doug had been wading through what seemed miles of carpet, he felt so exposed on the ground and knew that Jeremy or Melina could simply step on him at any time without even noticing they had accidently killed him. Feeling totally shattered he had made it to the changing area and was looking up at the miles of his girlfriends legs way above him as he contemplated what action to take next. As Melina focused on her appearance in the mirror, her booted feet were now settled. Doug walked up to the side of the nearest boot and was very wary to be so close. The boot had a heel that looked like a skyscraper to Doug and he knew that there was no way he could climb up it, but the side of the sole despite being brand new, had some imperfections in the leather walls which allowed him to begin climbing. A muscle aching climb later and he was now on the ledge of the sole and had managed to find a small imperfection that offered enough depth that his legs could stand down in this hole whilst he could look out and not worry about being thrown off so easily. For now Doug didn’t have a plan for how he was going to get Melina’s attention yet, but at least he was with her again.

Melina stepped out of the changing area, looking once more like a typical security officer from Cohaagan’s private police force. As uncomfortable as that uniform made Jeremy feel he was pleased to have helped her.
“It’s a bit disconcerting with you dressed that way”
He put on a half smile and Melina gently cupped the side of his face and smiled down at the sweet man telling him that soon all his nightmares should be over.

Now they had to attend to the men. Melina told them to stand still and keep on top of her panties whilst they were enlarged. With Jeremy logged into his equipment he poised his finger on the activation button before waiting for a nod from Melina. They both knew that pressing this button would alert the security forces and they wouldn’t have long to get these men back to normal.

Soon, the platform was glowing and the dust like men were starting to take form and stand out, when they were less than a foot tall Melina told Jeremy to stop as the platform was now covered by the one hundred naked figures. It was clear that if they continued to grow they would no longer comfortably fit.
“Quickly, some of you must get off and we will need to restore you all the way but in smaller groups taking turns”
Melina instructed and helped to lift down the men, several at a time in her large arms. None of the men minded this handling as they were casually mashed nicely against her boobs that were still bigger than their entire bodies. Jeremy helped by putting a broken wooden pallet to use as a ramp against the platform and soon the men were waiting in organised groups to be enlarged back to a normal size. Melina sent them off into the shop and told them to grab some clothes and the men all complied knowing that they didn’t want to be caught by the security officers who were undoubtedly in transit to their location by now.

When all the men were finally enlarged, Melina was about to step on the platform when one of the men shouted from the shop area that he could hear the siren’s approaching from security vehicles in the distance.
“Dam, guess I’ll use this hand held BMU to grow myself back later”
She muttered to herself and quickly she ushered the men to finish dressing and to climb down the escape route beneath the changing cubicle.

Melina was the last to join them along with Jeremy as she carefully ensured the floor tile was settled down perfectly above the entrance hatch. As the tile dropped into place and sealed the tunnel entrance, it was only within seconds of the shops doors being smashed open by a fifteen foot woman allowing twenty or so like sized officers to run straight in brandishing their BMU devices at the ready.

Melina sealed the hatch from below and climbed all the way down into the tunnel. They hoped that they would not be discovered, they had purposely left the entrance to the warehouse open to encourage the thinking that they had fled out of the back and through this warehouse area. Fortunately this conclusion was reached by the guards above who started to spread out their search through and into Venus ville.

In the safety of the tunnels, the large group of men all gathered around Melina, she felt quite uneasy at meeting them this way. The men were back to their normal heights which meant that some of them even had a few inches on Melina and she wasn’t used to this perspective at all and being amongst tall men. Living as a tall woman for so long and socialising with the short male population had given her a sense of strength that currently challenged her confidence. One of the larger faces was Tony’s and despite being so much bigger, Melina recognised this face and flushed a little embarrassed as she recalled that all of these men had been on a tour of her body only hours ago. The other off putting things that she noticed about the men was their hair, which was very matted and unkempt but worst was the smell that each of them seemed to have. It wasn’t a body odour but a common smell they all shared, which Melina only just recognised, they all still smelled of her sex!
“Thank you again”
Tony smiled and kissed her cheek, he also put down on the floor the enlarged communications equipment that they had been using. Melina deactivated it and removed some key components to ensure that it would not get into the wrong hands, tending to this hardware was partly an excuse to distance herself from the men as she found their smell was a direct reminder of how close they had got. Tony continued however to stand close by and offered some sympathy.
“I am sorry about Doug, I hope that where ever he is, he knows that he gave his life for a good cause”
“I’m sure”
Melina said with a twist felt in her gut at the mention of Doug’s name.
“Look, you guys stay down here for as long as you can, I will send someone to get you when things have calmed down. There are some emergency provisions about a mile that way, we always stocked these tunnels just in case we were forced down them so you should be ok for a day or two.
“And thank you Jeremy”
Melina looked at the odd man out, he seemed to be a dwarf amongst these now regular sized men and he smiled up trying not to focus on her cleavage which was dominating his view. Melina felt the need to lift him up under his armpits so she could plant a thank you kiss on his cheek and Jeremy went very shy as he received the large lips on his face and felt his feet rise clean from the floor for those few seconds.

Leaving the men behind, Melina ventured back towards the entrance to her room. Doug didn’t like it when she walked, he had nearly thrown up his stomach contents twice over the side of her shoe but the motion was becoming more tolerable the longer he remained on this rollercoaster ride.

When Melina reached her room she was greeted by her friend Tina who was about to close off the entrance and conceal it, Tina was doubly shocked to see that Melina was dressed as a security officer and she was so short.
“Where have you been? And why are you so short, girl I even tower over you”
“It’s a long story”
Melina began to tell her tale when, but as she finished there was a commotion from the outside.
“It’s Cohaagan’s lot, they are raiding all the guest houses and searching for something, we had better get your room back to normal”
Tina knew that the security forces had been working their way down the town and they were the next establishment to be put under scrutiny. Making sure they had concealed the entrance to the tunnels once more the ordinary room was back to normal except for its overly large bed and furnishings.
“Melina, you had better hide”
Melina shook her head and didn’t agree, she changed some settings on the BMU and got Tina to enlarge her to a more normal twelve foot tall, doubling her size in an instant. The rather heady feeling of seeing her room suddenly shrink around her, made Melina clutch her head for a second as she became accustomed to this more average of statures. Tina was now closer to her waist level and looking up at her friend as she was accustomed to.
“If only you could use that thing on me?”
Her eyes looked up at her friend in a puppy dog style, but Melina shook her head and just at this point in time, the door sounded the arrival of two security officers.
“Let me handle this”
Melina said confidently, she opened the door to the officers and put on the pretence that she had just checked the room ahead of them and it was clear.
“Good, let’s go next door girl’s”
There was a flurry of security officers rushing down the corridors in Melina’s hotel and with all the confusion of their numbers and identical uniforms, Melina managed to slip away and back to her hotel.
“Phew”
She sighed and walked back to her room to find Tina against the wall looking very nervous.
“It’s ok Tina, they have moved on”
“That was close, what are they looking for? And where’s Mouser?”