- Text Size +

“Melina! Please don’t kill us!”
Tony shouted into the microphone as all went black around him. Luckily his call rang the right alarm bells in her head as it was just clearing from the euphoria of the moment.
“Oh, my.........”
She said and carefully prised open her lips and concentrated to think back to Tony.
“Are you all ok? Tell me you didn’t drown or get crushed in there...please?”
As luck would have it Tony and most of them he could see scattered about were ok, some were stuck to the inside of her pussy lips and sliding down and others were trying to rid themselves of the thick goo like substance that covered them head to toe.
“What an orgasm!”
Martin said and shouted over Tony’s shoulder so Melina could hear.
“What a ride, what a trip!”

Graham added and Tony told Melina that from what he could see they were all still there.
“I’ll send my fingers back in like before to lift you all out ok?”

Gentle as she could, Melina waited with an upturned finger nail and carefully extracted the tiny men from her pussy and allowed them to climb down onto the top surface of her now discarded panties. Given the material was white she could make out the darker dots of the men’s miniscule figures against this v shaped garment.
Repeating this exercise four times she tried to make sure there were no stragglers lost inside her immense folds. Steadily she took hold of the panties so that she would not tip the men from the surface and she carried them to the platform of the Reformator, focusing to think down to Tony to tell him that it was safer if she kept her distance whilst he checked if they were all present and accounted for.

Regimentally Tony lined the men up and they managed to establish who was present. Meanwhile Melina was slipping back into the nurses uniform and dressing once more. She sat down away from the tiny men and sighed to herself still revelling in the aftermath of the experience, a smile crossed her face and she suddenly thought of Doug.
“Where had Doug been during all this? Amongst the other tiny men, joining in? I bet he loved seeing my pussy so large”
She had forgotten that her thoughts were still being relayed to the men at this distance and Tony startled her with the answer.
“Um, Melina? I can answer that for you, he’s, Doug that is, well he’s not here?”
“What? He’s not there, not amongst you lot down there, then where is he?”
“I saw that guy, he didn’t want to get into your pussy, he stayed up top......”
One of the men who had seen Doug disappear into the pubic hair line, only just recalled this and they all knew that with Melina having stood up and also having moved about, that Doug wouldn’t have stayed put.

Thinking back in a now alarmed state, Melina was crying and walked swiftly to the couch and climbed back to look on its surface, there was no way she could spot Doug if he had fallen off her body not on this material! For the next hour she was away from the men and spent this time meticulously searching where she could possibly think that Doug may have fallen but there was no sign of him. Knowing just how hard to spot these men all were, she knew that finding him would be like searching for a needle, but in a very, very big haystack and nigh on impossible . Guiltily Melina also thought to look at the base of her shoes in case the unthinkable had happened and there was any trace of a tiny red dot on the sole. Doug was so small that he could be anywhere and if he had fallen then he most probably wouldn’t have survived plummeting to the ground from such high altitudes. But she also reasoned that if he had decided to turn back and to climb down into her pussy, by now he would be lost in her folds or crushed and drowned in the most horrible of endings. She broke into tears and sat down sobbing uncontrollably by the side of the reformator. Whilst the tiny men could hear this bellowing sound they were unable to console her in any fashion.

Tony felt very guilty and rather sick to the stomach, what started as a bit of fun had turned into an awful ending for the man that had helped to free them. He knew that he couldn’t admit to Melina that they had alienated Doug for fear she would lash out and crush them all in one strike of her giant hands and so he decided to remain silent offering how sorry they all were that he had gone missing.

In reality Doug was still very much alive and hanging from her pubic hair underneath the skirt of her dress. It was dark here and the only light came from below, way below where this tremendous skirt ended. He knew what was going on and he had shouted and even screamed her name but his voice didn’t have the strength to travel outside the extent of her pubic bush, let alone to her ears miles away. The bind of the hair wrapped around Doug’s body was tight and he couldn’t release the knot which had become firmer due to his weight hanging from it as she moved around. None of the men had seen him strap himself to her hair and so they couldn’t let Melina know there was even a chance he was still living.
“This is so frustrating” he thought, “here I am alive and kicking, safe and sound and on my girlfriends body of all places and yet she doesn’t know I am even here with her.”

When Melina had calmed a little she thought back to the men, they still needed her and she had a mission of great importance. She would morn for Doug, but right now she needed to focus as these men had to be returned to normal and Mars had to be saved. Taking some deep breaths to compose her state of mind, she then announced.
“Guys, I am so sorry for what I did back there, I got carried away with the situation and it has costs me the love of my life and a place in my heart that can never be fixed. Soon this Jeremy will come back so I need you all to stay still and remain on those panties so we know where you all are for enlargement ok?”
They agreed and Melina waited blanking her head from thoughts completely as she listened for anyone entering the building.

Not long later Jeremy returned to his shop, he was being carried in by a security guard, this was the same oriental woman who Doug had seen him with when they first met, and she was still just as unpleasant.
“Well I for one am glad that I saw you coming home Jeremy, now you can give me that foot massage. I’m knocking off my rounds for the evening so you have the pleasure of my scintillating company and my lovely feet to take care of”
Melina hid behind a large dress that was hanging and almost touching the floor, as she peered around this large piece of material she saw a typical sized security guard with Jeremy held against her skirted hip like a small child. When they entered the shop, the security guard put Jeremy down before the boots on her feet.
“Look Jasmine, I don’t have..........”
“Jasmine? When have I given you permission to call me by my name worm? I told you to address me as Mistress remember?”
With a nudge of her right boot Jasmine pushed Jeremy to the ground and settled her shoe on his stomach. The small man looked weakly up to her as the pressure covered his rib cage and apologised.
“Sorry Mistress, I will try to remember, really I will”
“Good, and when you have massaged my tired feet you can polish my boots again, they get so scuffed kicking you little worthless pieces of meat around”
“Of course Mistress, what ever you say Mistress”

Jeremy was very subservient to the woman as she towered over him, and Melina felt a rush of anger. She hated the way these women picked on men but she was regular sized now and not anywhere close to this woman’s, who stood a good twelve foot tall in her heels. But as Jeremy squirmed beneath her large boot, Melina ran from her hiding spot and used the element of surprise to rugby tackle the woman’s legs! Not having thought through this impulsive action, Melina soon found that although the giantess had been felled, she was soon going to get up. However the BMU that was carried by Jasmine was shaken loose and fell, sliding across the floor right towards Jeremy. Startled he picked up the rather unwieldy device and pointed it at Jasmine without any fear.
“Reduction mode, three inches, one second!”
He verbally instructed and the unit fired hitting Jasmine square in the chest as she tried to lunge towards him. Melina had never seen someone reduced in an instant flash of light, twelve feet of woman suddenly disappeared and became three inches before their eyes.

The result of Melina diving down in such a fashion had shaken Doug lose from his current position. He flew down and between her legs but fortunately the front side of her dress had caught his body with no harm done. Now as Melina’s hands had saved her from hitting the floor, Doug was sliding even further down the dress and fell right out, dropping onto a thick carpeted floor. The carpet broke his fall and he was amongst huge fibres that surrounded him. The overhead shadow of Melina’s body soon moved away as she stood back up and took stock of the situation.

Jeremy had surprised even his own self with how fast he had reacted and he dropped the gun to the floor and swiftly reached down to seize the very confused toy sized security guard.
“Got-cha!”