- Text Size +

Moving into the pubic area they were all soon pulling at these thick strands of coarser hair and trying to bend them aside or push through them where they seemed to knot and clump. Now Melina was enjoying their presence more than she had previously, the small footsteps across her stomach had hardly registered but the movement in her pubic bush was noticeable as they made their way through it and in search of her womanhood.

Melina was biting her lip gently as she waited for them to pass through this field of thick hair and emerge at the very top of her vagina. The anticipation had built and built inside her and she wanted to continue playing with herself but right now she had to resist and revel in the new feelings flowing inside her.
“You know it’s surprisingly dark in here”
Tony commented a little bored by the current repetitive view of the endless giant dark vines that slowed their progress to the more exciting views beyond.
“Well, you are lucky I’m not scratching myself silly, because you make me feel like I have little hair lice in my pubes”
With a subdued giggle Melina tried to explain how their presence made her feel. Very soon however Tony was free of the large hairs and the terrain showed a definite slope as he could see the enormous ridge of her pussy lips dominating his entire view and dropping away.
“Oh my......!”
He began but words failed him. Graham and Martin also looked on in surprise and shook their heads and soon all of the men were sharing the same gobsmacked expressions as they gathered before the very top of this amazing natural feature in the otherwise smooth terrain.

The smell was evident like a thick blanket in the air that hung heavy over them, a smell that signified the very route of her femininity.
“We made it Melina, but I’ve never seen anything like it!”
The closed slit that stretched away from them gently glistening with a thick shiny coating, it was like a straight river bed that had a layer of moisture lying upon it, hinting at greater wetness below the surface.
“Is it pretty?”
Melina questioned, wanting to hear their description, having never had a hundred and one pairs of eyes all focused on her sex before?
“Pretty oh yes, pretty bloody amazing that is! No scrub that it’s just scarily big!”
Tony was lost for the right words to describe the long line of her pussy lips that must have stretched away many hundreds of feet long from start to finish!
“Don’t tell me you big brave boys are scared of my little pussy down there?”
Teased Melina.
“You can’t back down on me now, I was promised some pleasure and that’s what I need right now boy’s”

Her thoughts back to the men were now full of anticipation, she needed more than just words, and she needed contact that she could really feel.
“How about I show you how scarily big my pussy looks when its mouth is opened wide?”
The men backed away as an impossibly large thumb and finger lowered onto the lips of her pussy, and Melina gently eased apart these gigantic formations. The slopping sound of her juices was very clear to their small ears as the lips parted dramatically and spread wide until they spanned several hundreds of feet across with a dark pink abyss revealed below. Her scent suddenly multiplied tend fold, almost offering a pungent haze that hung in the air across the men and soon returned to a more normal intensity, it was as if some pheromone was released with the opening of her giant lips.
“I bet they are all feeling so tiny right now”
An uncontrolled thought followed Melina’s display of her enormity and every man had backed away retreating several steps to a safer distance from the treacherous wet gorge that was now revealed.
Doug gasped openly to see her sex at such a scale, there he was amongst these strangers and all of them combined, this small army of males, were nothing to the presence of his lovers vagina.

Doug fantasised that Melina could have brushed them all inside her with a flick of her long finger nails and swallowed them all up. Meanwhile Melina still holding herself open had equally pictured in her mind how the men could fall inside her wetness and never survive, she imagined them struggling to climb out, yet sinking deeper with their desperate attempts to escape her gargantuan pussy. No one would hear these one hundred victims as they slowly were absorbed by her flesh and overwhelmed by her juices. Of course Melina was a gentle giantess by nature, yet these visions of how much power she could wield over these men, thrilled her to the core and made her even wetter.
“Are you going to be brave Tony? Are you and your army of little hunks going to climb down inside me? I’d like you to find my clitoris, I think you boys could really say thanks to me by dancing on my humongous clit with your naked little bodies..............mmmmm, that would be so sexy”
Getting a little carried away with her invitation, Melina made clear her desires and Tony wasn’t so sure that the men were brave enough to fulfil her wishes. They had under estimated the dangers of interacting with a woman so absurdly large and faced with the reality of a clitoris that was many times their own size made them all extremely nervous.
“But....Melina, you are so big, I don’t think it’s safe for us anymore...”
The fear in his words could not be hidden and Melina smiled to think how intimidated she had made them all from simply opening her love passage, but she couldn’t deny that something had to be done, she was a woman who needed to be satisfied.
“I can’t wait, I need all of you, every last one of you inside me. Do you hear? I’m going to offer my finger nails to lift you inside, I’ll be gentle, I promise. I’ll put you all directly down on my clit where you can show me what a hundred tiny men are capable of......mmmmmm.....I’m going to enjoy this.”

There was no argument, Melina had thought her plan to them and they were to obey. Lowering a single digit from her free hand, she offered an upturned nail before the edge of her pubic bush and waited as patiently as she could whilst keeping the finger steady.

This giant nail was poised like the boarding ramp to some huge alien craft as the men slowly began to climb up onto its curved surface. Doug watched as thirty or forty of these strangers climbed onto the nail holding on to each other by the edges and not really thinking about the consequences of their actions. Maybe it was the intense pheromone like quality of Melina’s overpowering scent that ruled their brains or maybe it was just fear and curiosity but whatever drove the men, they all did as Melina instructed and mounted her finger nail. With two such trips, Tony and his one hundred companions found that they were in a much different world!

The immensity of Melina’s pussy was unbelievable to their tiny eyes, all of the men would recognise a woman’s vagina but not from part way inside it. The towering walls of her labia, which were still spread wide by those two enormous fingers, rose up on either side of them like fleshy tsunamis which could crash and land on them any moment. Her clitoris was equally impressive in its grandeur and exposed like it was, this small part of her female genitalia made every one of them appreciate the extreme level of their shrinking. This sometimes elusive pleasure spot could no longer be missed due to its imposing size and the men gathered on top of its smooth textured and hot surface as they took in the wonder of this dangerous new terrain.

Tony could see the rest of her pussy curving down behind where he stood and this spectacle was enough to send a chill down his spine as he glimpsed the vast darkness of the entrance which would lead inside this giant of a woman. He was glad to be where she had placed them although he knew all too well that there was no way out unless she helped them. The living floor beneath their bare feet was almost throbbing and like standing on warm sand that could get uncomfortable if you lingered to long in one place.

“Melina, most of us are stood on your clit, girl you are beyond enormous, I have to admit we are all a little scared down here, please be careful”
The words from Tony served to reinforce to Melina just how amazing this was, she had one hundred naked men gathered on and around her clit and she could feel them very clearly and it was a sensation like none she had felt in her entire sexual life.
“Enormous or not, I need action down there Tony, I’m already excited but I need you and the guys to have a party on my clit. Please stamp up and down, dance on it, bite it, lick it, do whatever you can to make me cum!”
This was her last thought that was relayed through the communications device before Melina lost her concentration and began to exhale heavily in reaction to the presence of the men. All of the men sprawled themselves across her sensitive love spot and some of them humped like animals into the floor whilst others did just what she said and tried to stamp, thump and jump about in order that this titanic female would register them.

Doug had chosen not to join the men, he was feeling very strange about his girlfriend receiving such pleasure from all these strangers, even though part of him could understand her excitement at the prospect of this unusual sex. He was also very wary of going down inside the hot giant pussy as he knew more than most how excitable Melina could get, she was a very real danger to these men who were so tiny. Instead he managed to find one of Melina’s smaller pubic hairs, it was still taller than he was but it was a thinner hair in early formation. Bending its springy and pliant rope like form down to his level, he tied it around his upper body and managed a knot that would secure him for the forthcoming eruptions that he knew would be expected.

A series of indescribably sexy images flashed through Melina’s head, all of them visualising the mass of naked bodies playing on her giant clit at the same time. Their actions combined were giving her a new thrill that she was not ready for, her mouth dropped open in shock and then her eyes rolled back in their sockets as she tilted her head back and yelled out in utter joy.
“Oooooooooh, aaahhhhhhhh!”
Her voice blasted over the men who were shielded by being partially inside her pussy. But this was still at a very uncomfortable volume and definitely the loudest sound they had ever heard in their lives. This giantess was roaring her approval and they redoubled their efforts to bring this encounter to a conclusion. Many of them had already cum themselves from humping the living floor but they were all determined that this colossus would reach a climax from their efforts. Melina gasped for breath as they continued to combine their efforts on her clitoris and her spare hand was soon diving into her open pussy below them.

There was a moment of sheer horror from the men as they froze to see the shadow from the plunging skyscraper like female fingers that dropped from the sky and were gobbled up inside this orifice. To witness a woman fingering her insides was not amazing but with fingers longer than aircraft carriers being totally immersed the sight was one that mesmerised them all. The squelching sound that those fingers made sounded like the earth was opening up and an ocean of liquid was about to burst free from the depths. As the fingers penetrated deeper they all fell about from the shock waves and none of them could stand any longer with the violent motion that ensued. Some screamed in terror hoping they would survive her orgasm but none of these screams could be heard by the giantess as she moaned contently having just reached the point of no return. The wetness within her pussy seemed to slosh out from below and around the men, thick liquid flooded over them like a wave as the fingers retreated dropping bombs of her love juices innocently above them. Luckily no one was hurt but many were trying to keep above the liquid in order to take breath, its film like surface almost allowed some of them to stand on it before they were up to their necks inside it. Forgetting their safety for a moment, Melina allowed her pussy lips to close by removing her fingers that had been holding them so steadily apart. Now the sky above the men went dark as they watched the walls close over their heads as the lips glided inwards to meet each other and seal them in!

Tethered as he was to her pubic hair, Doug felt every rumble of that orgasm flowing through Melina and would have tumbled to his certain doom if it wasn’t for his inventiveness. His makeshift natural harness held well and pulled tight under his armpits and over his chest, for a while his legs had left the floor and flailed about but the landing was soft. When he saw the fingers retreat he knew that was a big mistake, for a split second he heard the men shout out “no!” and then these cries were silenced like a tomb being closed except a loud wet slap of a sound signified the lips of her pussy coming into contact again.