- Text Size +

There was now a precession of one hundred and one men walking down her body with Tony at the head leading, whilst trailing near the rear Doug was being coerced to walk with along with them. The scenery was spectacular as they were entering a valley between the mountainous breasts either side, the endless plane of her body stretched as far as they could see, and way off in the distance her feet offered them some idea of just how stunning the length of this giantesses body actually was.
With the men all walking down the centre line of her cleavage, Melina’s hands were now clasped out of view but resting on the sides of her breasts. She could see how unbelievably tiny these men were and she felt compelled to ask Tony to satisfy her sexual curiosity.
“Tony?...little Tony, describe to me just how big my tits look to you little boys right now...it makes me so horny being this big to you all”
Tony was only too happy to oblige and as he walked carrying the equipment in his arms they all marvelled at the two curvy walls of flesh.
“They...they are mountains, there is no other words to describe them. I feel like a tiny piece of lint that you would just swipe from your top, like nothing compared to them.”
“And how about now? Is it sexier if I make them really tower over you all?”

Suddenly in their peripheral vision the walls were closing in! Melina gently eased her boobs inwards making sure to leave enough of a gap for this little precession of men, but trying to intimidate them with her boobs filling up the sky above and almost touching together. The cleavage line formed was over three thousand foot to the top and terrifyingly big to stare up at!
“Please don’t crush us!”
Martin ran to the microphone, a little scared to see the shadow that now told of the threatening thousands of foot tall breasts either side of them.
“I won’t crush you”
Came the comforting thought back from Melina which was then unfortunately added with another thought she was trying to keep to herself.
“But I love the fact that you are scared of my boobs”
The power trip was getting to Melina, she could smother a hundred men right now between her breasts and easily extinguish their lives by colliding her flesh together. It was her decision to make and a hundred little arms and legs, the hundreds of little muscles could do nothing to stop her if she chose the dark path. Of course she was not bad natured and despite getting off on the thrill of her power she would never do anything to harm them.
“They are scary! They so freaking big, I can’t see the top of them!”
Martin sounded blown away by the view and who could blame him? With breasts that measured almost three times taller than the empire state building back on earth from this angle none of the men could fail to be in awe of these living wonders.
“Man, my mind is telling me that there should be clouds half way up them, just cause they reach so high and yet there isn’t any! It’s just your boobs stretching up and up into the sky. Man you are one big babezilla of woman!”
Tony was scared by the view but he was also impressed and turned on by it, this beautiful woman, this giantess looked like a whole world to them.
“Babezilla, huh? How about boobzilla!”
Melina added and wobbled her breasts which nearly made most of the men wet themselves to see such gigantic surroundings that loomed over them, moving so unpredictably.
“Please don’t do that again!”
Martin shouted, feeling very intimidated.
“No, please do!”
Encouraged Tony who trusted Melina and liked feeling vulnerable to her.

When they had cleared the base of her breasts, the expanse of her lower body was able to be truly absorbed by their small eyes. The tiny fair hairs that covered her skin were taller than them all yet very soft as they walked between them. Beneath them the heat of this sun kissed terrain warmed the soles of their feet and it was only this fact that told them they were on a body rather than stood on the surface of some strange planet.
“Please hurry”
Melina said with her eagerness for them to reach her lower regions burning inside her like a fire.
“It’s a long way, a real long way”
Said Tony trying to emphasise that they were literally covering a few miles even if this was only a couple of feet to Melina.
“But it will be worth the walk, little guys, I promise, the views will only get more amazing”
Confident that they would be equally impressed with her pussy as they were with her bare breasts, Melina waited and waited for them to close in.

After some time walking, the terrain beneath the band of men suddenly dropped away and there was a deep circular hole blocking their path like a rounded crater. Tony slowed the men to a stop and for a second they couldn’t work out what it was they were seeing until Graham blurted out.
“It’s her belly button! Her navel! Just take a look at that mother!”
“Um Melina, we’ve reached your belly, and your navel, boy what a navel you have. We are going to have to walk around it because I think if we climbed down there we may never get out!”
This comment from Tony forced an uncontrolled laugh from Melina to think that her simple navel was such an obstacle to these men, yet they sounded so surprised by its size. Her belly moving with her small giggles made them all tumble to their knees and some of them bumped into each other.

Soon the intrepid explorers had reached the other side of her navel and there was now the next obstacle, a white uneven wall that shone with a brilliance from the artificial lights. This barrier was not that tall but it broke the tanned surface of Melina’s skin up, covering over it and stretching for a long way ahead.
“You’re still wearing your panties”
Tony remarked but could hardly recognise this wide plain of white as a pair of ladies panties.
“Those are some......huge panties, I’m so glad we don’t have the job of undressing you, cause even with a hundred of us guys we would need some heavy duty machines to peel these silky monsters down!”
“Oooh, that took you a long time to get down there, so should I let you all slip under them or maybe take them off so you can see what you are all doing?”
With her offer, Melina lifted a nail under the edge of her panty waist band and raised it a fraction, this fraction was probably fifty or sixty feet to the men and they could see the mass of dark curly hairs inside.
“Take em off!”
Some of the men began to shout and then there was a joyful chanting of this instruction from the majority of the men.
“Off...off...off...off!”
In total disgust of this crude chorus, Doug watched as Melina complied with their wishes and her huge fingers slid into the waist band of her underwear and rolled the white panties down exposing her pubic hair. This black bush now fluffed upwards making for a wiry looking maze of dark curly locks and quite a formidable dense mass to negotiate at their size.
“Careful little guys, you may enter the jungle but you might never find your way out”
Talking aloud, Melina boomed her warning and most of the men gulped down hard thinking about what lay ahead, this truly was an expedition into the unknown, for none of them really knew what to expect beyond this forest like domain. Just how big down below was a woman who measured six miles tall?