- Text Size +

Being the tallest in the room now, Melina felt more confident to go with an idea that both appealed to her and also was very practical for ensuring she could carry the men once they were shrunk.

She sat on the side of the containment unit with the men below just looking up at her side profile and nice skirted rear. Suddenly the interest of all the men was raised in an instant as she began to slowly unbutton her blouse. There were some sharp intakes of breath as the men gazed up in unison to see this giant beauty actually taking off her blouse and revealing her white bra. No illusion remained now to the real size of her womanly attributes and there was a roar of encouragement from amongst the many onlookers to see the astounding sight of her silk bra cup in profile. Doug was surprised by her behaviour and could tell what she had in mind. Melina draped the blouse over the wall of the containment unit beside her and then twisted to look down at the men below. She was aware of how captivated her audience was, all those small faces locked instantly onto her chest and she could almost feel their eyes trying to roam her impressive upper body. There were a few wolf whistles of appreciation, and she could see them nudging each other and whispering about how fabulous her tits were. Some didn’t even bother to hide their appreciation and openly gawped with their jaws stuck open. It felt so good to Melina to be so brazen and so comfortable amongst so many men and it urged her to be a little flirtatious just for added effect.
“Now little guys, I’m going to be shrinking you all down, really tiny in a few minutes, when you have finished getting smaller even though I look pretty huge to you right now my current size is nothing compared to how I will look, so try not to be frightened of me”
“Frightened? I can’t wait! You are fricking big and fricking gorgeous!”
“Hey put a sock in it Joe, stop being a pervert”
“Andy, have you seen the size of her tits, and soon they’ll be even bigger!”
“I’m in heaven!”
“What a rack, I’m in love already! It can only get better”

There was a rumble of such comments and mainly a lot of testosterone filled excitement brewing amongst the men and Tony shouted to them to be quiet so Melina could finish what she was saying.
“Thanks Tony”
Melina smiled and secretly felt a little turned on by all the lust filled compliments that she had overheard and the reaction her fine body was producing. Unseen by Doug she casually adjusted the strap on the shoulder strap of her bra whilst she then delivered her plan.
“Now, as you can see I’m rather blessed up top here and so I have to wear large bras like this one. My idea is that I can use my bra here to carry all of you.”
“Oh yes! Were going in her bra!”
Another man from the crowd yelled and was shushed by Tony who was trying to keep order.
“That’s right, I figure it’s the safest place. Now I don’t want to crush or hurt any of you but my boobs are going to be, well like two small mountains when you are all tiny, so I have to be very careful. So what I am going to do next is to take off this big bra and drop it down there amongst you guys. Now I’ll leave it upturned and when you start shrinking I suggest you all climb up and make your way inside each of the cups, try and organise yourselves so there is an even split between you. Then I’ll wait a few minutes for you to gather in the middle, try and position yourselves by where my nipples will be, believe me you will see the shapes in the bra you won’t miss them”
Melina grinned and felt rather wet below just explaining what she wanted them to do.
“This way my bra will offer less pressure around the sides of my nipples where it pushes forward so you should all be able to hang on in there quite safely whilst I carefully put it back on. Please don’t any of you decide to go exploring and get lost in my bra, you are going to be incredibly small and it’s going to pretty big in there and I don’t want anyone to fall out or for me not to be able to find you later. Doug is going to join you when he has rigged a communication device and then we I can smuggle you all out”
Doug could hardly believe that she was going to carry all these strangers in her bra and even directing them to congregate around her nipples, her idea seemed sound enough but he couldn’t help but feel jealous somehow like he was sharing his woman and that Melina was enjoying this rescue mission rather more than she ought to.

Standing up Melina turned her back to the men as she reached behind it to unhook her bra catches and then felt confident enough that she turned around and slipped her arms out of the bra ready to pull it away. The men all went deadly silent as they watched the already giant bra being removed and there wasn’t a disappointed one amongst them to see the gigantic pair of all natural enormous breasts now revealed.

“Here you go guys, your thirty four double H rescue wagon awaits”
Melina couldn’t help boasting about her vital statistics as she leaned over the wall with her naked breasts hanging. This new view was provocative with the fullness of her breasts hovering so promisingly above some of the many heads below, whilst she positioned the underwear in the middle of the men. Doug could only listen and grimace at the reaction this caused, he could hear several of the men rather excitedly shouting.
“Double H, man she is built for this job!”
“I think she could fit us all in there now, look at that mother of bra, who needs to shrink!”
It was true as Melina looked down at her strategically placed bra that it was already tremendous in scale compared to the small six inch high passengers that we now inspecting. The way they crowded around the bra made it like some amazing treasure.
“Must look pretty huge huh? Well, just wait a few seconds fella’s because that bra’s going to be titanic”

Feeling pretty good about the situation Melina found that she was eager to shrink the men and she began to operate the holo controls, she was careful to select all of the men, their houses but to avoid selecting her bra”
As she engaged the reduction mode there was a low hum and the floor glowed within the containment area, Melina couldn’t help her own curiosity as she walked back to watch the results in action. She stood looming large over the wall and by the time she had reached it, the men were already dwindling fast and had all dropped below two inches in height. It was fascinating for Melina to observe so many men getting smaller by the second as it was like looking down on a crowd of people from on top of a tall building.

Even at two inches tall the formidable size of the bra presented quite a challenge for the men to climb into its large cups and they started to hurry as they took turns to lift each other up and over the soft giving walls. When they started to get even smaller, the bra took on monumental proportions, Tony was coordinating the effort to get the men evenly distributed but it was becoming very difficult as they were far too tiny to climb up the tall silk walls and over the edge. The alternate route was to use the humongous straps and walk up these curvy white bridges to make for where they met the edge of each cup. The men were all flabbergasted at the walk and the climbing involved to reach the summit and Tony was the last one to stand on the edge. Way below he could see his friends marching towards the indents where Melina’s nipples had proudly stretched the material and he was blown away by how small they looked in this feminine environment, totally dwarfed by the amount of silk acreage that surrounded them all.

Melina found it hard to distinguish the small dots as real men from her current distance and it looked more like a tiny shadow of dark matter in the middle of each cup.
“Oh my, they are so tiny”
Speaking softly Melina looked down at Doug who was small and then back to her bra and couldn’t believe that there were actually one hundred men inside it now.
“Guys? I am going to move really slow and I’m coming in there to put on my bra very carefully.”
Her warning came as she sat on the side wall once more and lifted her legs over one by one. Soon she was stepping very hesitantly up to the bra and towering over it with her feet planted either side.

Tony was huddled in the group of men that occupied the left cup, he heard the powerful female voice announce that she was coming for them and soon he was in total awe to the spectacle of a woman who was standing above them at a height he could hardly fathom. The thunder of her boots, even gently stepping beside the bra bellowed like a dull explosion and many of the men were not prepared to see such a vast living being. Some of them couldn’t help it, and they actually passed water from being so startled by Melina’s presence, whilst others stared up in total fascination and utter disbelief.
“Just how big is she?”
The man immediately next to Tony asked and Tony tried to figure the math, although his train of thought was not focused.
“When we were six inches tall before this all started, she looked from our point of view to be seventy foot tall. So, if we were one inch tall then she’d appear to be over four hundred foot, half an inch is eight hundred foot....”
As Tony began to calculate his friend was now begin to be a little overwhelmed with the statistics that were growing as they narrowed it down.
“.....so we are not even a quarter of an inch which means she is way, way over one thousand six hundred feet tall!”
They both looked at each other in shock, but they were not finished yet.
“Tony, we are only a quarter of a millimetre tall, maths was never my subject but I’m willing to bet that what we are looking up at right now is a woman standing well over thirty thousand feet tall!”
Their conclusions made them all utterly shocked, some of the men who overheard tried to look up at the giantess but they couldn’t see all of her as it was impossible, yet one of them added that fact that Melina was now taller than Mount Everest which amazed them all.

For Melina the situation was very strange, the men were so small that she had a job to tell that they were even inside her bra as she stood over it waiting and hoping that they had all made it to the centres. As she knelt carefully over the bra, she very gently took the two shoulder straps and was slow to raise it closer to her bare breasts trying to keep it level.

The men tumbled and fell in all directions, the movement was tremendous despite Melina’s care. Tony found that he was on his back staring up at a dark fleshy inverted mountain that was at least two hundred feet across, so wide that he had a problem to see all of it at the same time. At first he thought this was her entire breast but he was blown away when the man beside him pointed out that this was just the end of her nipple!
“We are far too small, she is going to crush us for sure with that thing!”
Some of the men began to panic and shout as the mega sized nipple came slowly over them until it blocked all the light from view.
“She can’t even hear us scream!”
Another man shouted anxious about this encounter. But soon the bra was on and they all tumbled around the very top and sides of her nipple without any of them suffering more than the discomfort of bumping into her firm flesh. As Melina straightened up and fastened her bra at the back, she was aware of some faint tingling sensations around her nipples and it instantly produced a smile.

Doug watched as Melina stood up and came back to pick him up in her hand.
“I can hardly tell that they are all in there, there is no sign of them from the outside they are that tiny, its like they don’t exist, yet I know they are all in my bra, all one hundred of them”
Softly she whispered and Doug had to admit that he couldn’t see any evidence from the silky exterior of the secrets this material covered.
“Just don’t pull that blouse over your chest too tight Melina”
He warned and she smiled as she put the blouse back on and smoothed it down tucking its tails neatly into her skirt and fastening her belt.
“Wow, this is some responsibility, all those men relying on little me to carry them to safety”
“Hey Melina there is no little about you, those guys right now would think I was a giant and I’m nothing compared to you up there”
“I guess”
She gulped at the thought and picked Doug up slipping him onto her shoulder and arranged her long hair to cover him.

They successfully reached Angelina’s room which wasn’t far but Melina was trying to walk extra slow making sure that the natural wobble of her huge assets was as minimal as possible. However inside her bra the many men were all trying to hold on to the material which wasn’t so smooth to them anymore and offered some fibres they could actually hold onto in the darkness.

Very quickly Melina explained the situation keeping her voice as low as possible and she sat back in a chair whilst Angelina took Doug in hand to find the discarded Penetrator. Doug was soon on the table with the two giantesses watching avidly as he set to work stripping out some of the panels to remove part of the communications equipment. With his improvisation and technical know how he was able to rig up a device that he could carry and communicate to Melina with. Part of the onboard computer was now accessible and he managed to strip out some of the system in order that he had a small sensor at his disposal and a holo projection interface. All of this was originally built into the penetrator so he could analyse the immediate outside world from within and help Melina when he was onboard only he had never anticipated removing it and making it portable in this way.

“I’m ready”
He said after twenty minutes of performing some technical magic. He held the equipment clumsily to his chest as it wasn’t very ergonomic.
“I can hear you inside my head, like before”
Melina smiled at his brilliance which never ceased to astound her.
“Yeh, it’s just like before, I can speak and hear you, but I can also hear your thoughts directly so you don’t have to speak with that powerful voice of yours”
“Then it’s time for me to get changed back into a nurse so we can use my false identity and get out of the nearest security exit”
“Stay there with Angel, whilst I change”
“Sure”
Doug agreed and watched Melina walk off.

“I can’t believe she is walking around with a hundred men tucked inside her bra and I can’t even tell”
“Yeh, it’s quite something isn’t it?”
Not so pleased with the situation Doug smiled as he fiddled with the equipment.
“Gosh, was that some of them moving along the top of my left nipple?”
A stray thought was release from Melina as she started to undress and Doug of course heard it which made him feel a tad jealous that these strangers no matter how tiny, were touching skin on skin with his girlfriend. He had to keep his cool and remember it was a rescue no matter how unconventional.

When Melina returned she was back in the white nurses outfit.
“Angelina, things might get very uncomfortable around here when they find out what we have done, I suggest you get rid of that security uniform in your vaporiser disposal unit along with the remaining parts of Doug’s little machine here.”
“No problem”
Leaning in to hug Angelina, Melina abruptly stopped and then her expression was a big smile.
“I nearly forgot about my one hundred little passengers, I would have mushed them against you”
There was a giggle from Angelina who saw the funny side of how a simple action could have threatened the lives of these fragile beings, and how a hundred men could have died squashed between their boobs.
“Now, to shrink you Doug and that contraption you have built so that Angelina can dispose of this BMU as well”

The BMU was pointed at Doug taking into account the hardware he was carrying so they scaled down together. As Melina fired the beam she watched him slowly reduce, as he became tinier she lowered her head to the table top so that she could follow his shrinking close up. Soon he was hardly noticeable and she was frightened stay as close or even breathe in his presence, in case she would knock him down.

“I can only just about see you Doug, you are like a little dot”
Melina decided to think her communication with Doug for fear she could burst his eardrums from being so close up. As Doug settled to his new height, which was just shy of a quarter of a millimetre, the world had become a totally different place. The table top now resembled a flat wooden desert that seemed to go on indefinitely around except when he looked straight ahead at the white curvy mountain range which had to be Melina!
“Oh my......you are.....incredible”

By this time Melina was stood up and leaned closer to the table surface yet made sure she was careful that her long hair didn’t drop to the surface and potentially land on Doug or worse swing and swipe him clean off the table.
“I’m looking at you but I can’t see all of you at the same time, there is just so much of you Melina!”
He exclaimed as he tried to take in her proportions which were frighteningly huge.
“Wait till he sees the size of my boobs”
As Melina thought this it was relayed and Doug laughed, her dimensions were staggering to behold.
“Melina, I can’t begin to tell you how vulnerable I feel right now”
“Doug I’m stood in the same room as you, only inches away and it’s like you are not even here with me, except for the voice in head. But we must stop all of this fascination with our sizes and get out of this hospital before half of Cohaagan’s security forces are called here”