- Text Size +

Using the interface Emma opened a doorway in the barrier that allowed her to step through and become visible to the men below. The sides of the containment unit reached the level of Emma’s mid thigh and each of the men witnessed the giantess approaching and their faces told how enthralled they were by her sudden presence. Sitting down on the low wall, Emma slowly raised one long leg with her high heeled sandal and extended it in such a way to impress the gathered onlookers with its length. The revealing splits in the side of her dress exposed more of her thigh with this action as she swung both legs over the wall so that she could stand directly over the small men below. With a deliberate flash of her underwear, her movements were controlled and designed to enthral the male audience she was pandering to. Now Emma stood amongst the tiny men, entering the world that had been scaled around them, given her high heeled footwear even the tallest roof of their houses didn’t even reach up to her knees.
“What is she doing?”
Whispered Doug but Melina wasn’t sure enough to answer until they saw for themselves that Emma was teasing the men.
“Oh just look at you poor itty bitty men down at my feet, you can’t take your eyes off my huge sexy body can you?”
There was no answer from the men to Emma’s tease but she was correct in her observation as every man was gravitating towards her and looking way up at her towering form.
“That’s it come closer, all of you”
Invited Emma as the men seemed to move within inches of her huge shoes as if they were obeying her command.
“Now you can appreciate just how tall my legs are, look at them rising above you like redwoods into the sky. An endless pair of long sexy legs for you little guys to lust over”
Emma was now stood with her feet slightly parted and her hands just hitching the hem of her dress higher and higher.

Melina noticed as Emma continued her tease that some of the men were beginning to stoke their manhood’s almost in a casual fashion as if they were not in control but doing what came naturally.
“I see that some of you appreciate a pair of giant legs, but maybe you will find my giant panties a lot sexier? Heads up little men.”
In total exhibitionist fashion, Emma widened her legs and as all the men gazed upwards and under the canopy of her dress, they could now see where those incredibly long legs ended as a bright pink g-string greeted their eyes and left little to the imagination.

It shocked Doug and Melina to see all of the men suddenly masturbating and some of them even tried to mount Emma’s foot to get a more elevated view as they clearly couldn’t control their sexual urges.
“That’s it, empty those little balls, every last drop. Show me how much you want me”
With a small giggle, Emma had played the men perfectly and within only a few minutes of standing in their presence they had all ejaculated. The tiny droplets of their seed that reached the base of the containment unit registered instantaneously upon a virtual display that popped up beside Melina showing statistical data which was all being processed and captured.
“Shows over little guys, until tomorrow that is”
Negotiating the wall once more Emma left the men looking dazed.

Putting the barrier back in place Emma confronted Melina to see what she thought of the show.
“That’s still such a rush each time I do it. Thirty men all uncontrollably horny and I can get them off without even touching them. So now you see why I dress this way it gets results far faster”
Melina tried to force a laugh and show she approved when she was actually quite disturbed to see that these men were being treated this way.
“You do that all time?”
“Sure, it’s a perk of the job, I could show them some holo image of a woman and it would still have the same effect but it’s such a rush to have all those men spanking themselves silly over me each day”
“So your software here is now analysing their semen and looking at its quality?”
Questioned Melina changing the subject and Emma offered more information.
“Exactly, but the guys over the opposite end down here are currently part of a different experiment right now. I need to select one or two of them and take a sample, so whilst you are here you can help”
“Ok”
Agreed Melina with a level of uncertainty as they moved to the younger subjects.
“I’m going to open up a door for us to both get into their containment unit, just be careful not to step on them, they can get a little under foot at times. Oh and this time there is no real arousal fed in there so they may be not so happy to see us”

Melina soon found that she was the other side of the force barrier with Emma. Melina remained behind the side wall and to one side of the containment unit whilst Emma was already over the wall and stood in the centre of the small complex of doll sized houses.
“They tend to stay inside a lot, I had better see if a couple of them will oblige”
“Ah-em”
Clearing her throat in a false manor to gain attention, Emma knelt before the largest of the houses and spoke loudly.
“Boy’s it’s that time of day, time for one or two of you to volunteer”
There was silence and from behind the houses Melina couldn’t tell if anyone was stirring.
“Well it’s going to be one of those days when they don’t wish to cooperate, let me see who I can catch”
Reaching her hand towards the nearest of the buildings, Emma pushed the flimsy door open and reached inside trying to grab at anything that moved but unfortunately the occupants were ready for her actions and kept their distance.
“Men, little men, they do test my patience sometimes”

Doug began to wonder if they should intervene now before Emma did something they would regret but it was clear to him that Melina wasn’t about to break cover until she learned all she could about these experiments.
“I am a giant compared to all you little men, you realise there is nowhere to hide”
This type of statement sounded all too familiar to Doug and he shook his head to see how size seemed to empower all these women.

Emma wasn’t going to wait any longer, she stood up and then lifted the entire roof section of the building off and placed it down to one side. This herculean action to the small men inside suddenly made them vulnerable and Melina saw several naked young men scramble for cover. Emma easily leaned over the house and blocked a doorway from one of them with her one hand and trapped this remaining man in the room with no escape route. Soon her free hand was clasped around his middle and he was lifted out of the top of the building and face to face with this strange Professor.
“I do so wish you little men would co-operate, I’m bigger than you and you really don’t want a woman with a bad temper who’s fifty foot taller than you are”
“Let me go you big bitch!”
The man was struggling in her grip and obviously angry that he had been caught.
“Ah, it’s the ring leader, hello teeny tiny Tony”
Recognising the man she held in her fist Emma was most pleased, she had both of his arms pinned down inside her coiled fingers and Tony was helpless.
“Well Tony, how is your little tooth pick of a penis today? Is it pleased to me?”
“Get lost and put me down!”

Tony’s voice was gravelly but delivered with a tiny set of lungs making him sound very comical, he was a thick set man with large muscles and obviously the dominant male amongst his fellow captives from what Melina gathered, but he was no match for such a woman. Emma effortlessly overpowered him with her fingers and soon he was held with his body exposed and his arms and legs held still.
“Not very compliant today are we my little pet?”
“Leave him alone!”
A new voice came from somewhere near Emma’s feet as another group of men came outside to support their leader and were clearly distressed that she was holding him.
“How brave you all are. Now run along tiny’s and go back inside, Tony is today’s volunteer”
“Put him down or.....”
One of the men below tried to sound assertive and was about to finish his threat when Emma lifted her right foot showing him the underside of a huge sole as it hovered threateningly nearby.
“Or else what little man?”
Emma turned and stomped her right high heel down causing three of the five men at her feet to fall over and the rest to stumble. This small demonstration made them back away to a safer distance which pleased Emma as it had put an abrupt stop to their protest. She casually turned her back on the men showing them she was not at all worried about their presence and now she looked down at the weak little man in her hand.
“Now, where was I? Oh yes, it’s time for me to have a new sample Tony, so how do you want to play this?”
“I won’t cooperate with you....”
Tony’s voice trembled a little as he tried to be brave and resist her, he was a strong man but he was outmatched by the powerful feminine fingers that clasped his body like a vice.
“Well, we have a new mistress today Tony, let me introduce you to Melissa, come here Melissa please”
Negotiating the wall to join Emma the small men below suddenly became aware of the new beautiful giant brunette that had entered their domain, many of them gasped when they saw Melina’s shapely figure which couldn’t be hidden by her uniform and was further enhanced by their perception of her size. All of them had not seen a giantess so far with such voluptuous proportions and Tony was no exception.
“Teeny Tiny Tony, I’m pleased to introduce Mistress Melissa”
There was no response from the man held in Emma’s hand as he looked up at the beautiful face that now loomed over him, he expected this would be another “big bitch” who would take advantage of his size and that of the other men, just as Kim the previous guard had toyed with them.
“Hi”
Melina smiled down trying not to intimidate the man and feeling awkward with this situation.
“She’s a big girl isn’t Tony or haven’t you notice yet?”
Emma teased Tony by making sure he was held directly opposite and quite close to the front of Melina’s blouse, from this angle he was looking at cleavage that simply was jaw dropping huge compared to the giant women he had seen so far. Unavoidably he could not help himself and despite his reluctance he found Melina’s figure had sparked his arousal.
“What a sexy discovery eh Tony? To see a woman who has breasts that are a lot larger than you are right now. With breasts like those you had better watch she doesn’t crush you in between them if you disrespect us or maybe you would like that idea?”

Emma teased and Tony couldn’t help his brain that had begun to compute the sensational statistics of the womanly curves he was seeing and how they could actually be dangerous to him and really wonderful to encounter at the same time. His erection was now complete and Emma grinned at how gullible he was, her spare hand gently pinched his small length between the pads of her thumb and a finger and she began to masturbate him.
“No don’t”
He said, but in such a way that he was unable to deny his enjoyment of being touched whilst the continued stimulus of seeing Melina’s hot giant body was filling his view.

Soon he fought to hold back his ejaculation but it was impossible. He came and Emma tilted his body down to guide the falling juices to the floor below at their feet.
“There’s a good boy”
Emma said condescendingly and she put him down on the roof of the small house nearby which was just to inconvenience him as he had to find a way to carefully slide down the sloping apex to the balcony. The astonishing thing however was his small semen that had settled almost unnoticeably on the base of the floor. As Emma nodded to Melina directing her to observe the semen, it glowed briefly and suddenly became large. What was tiny now resembled the amount of semen a full sized man would have released and Melina looked on very surprised as did Doug who was shocked that even from the perch of Melina’s hair he could see the liquid stains. “Sperm that sizes up after ejaculation” he thought “this research doesn’t bode well for men.”

The computer analysed the sperm as it hit the deck and in the corner of her eye Melina could see the virtual displays running tests.
“So, now you know what we do here. With the changing height between men and women on Mars we are experimenting with how reproduction could continue without having to shrink women like us down to interact with the men”
“So, you are saying at our normal sizes, I mean out of this building and other controlled environments that we could get pregnant by a man as tall as our knees”
“Exactly or even smaller”
Emma chuckled as she watched Tony hanging off the roof and dangling precariously to try and get down into a balcony. Once he had started to drop she stepped over and caught him in her hand not allowing him to land on the balcony and instead she put him back on the farthest part of the roof just to upset him.
“I do so love when they are small like this don’t you Melissa?”

Seeing Emma being a bitch to the small men once more Melina had decided her undercover research was concluded and she had learnt enough.
“Actually I would love to see how they would treat you if you were small and helpless like them”
As Melina said this she reached for her BMU and removed it from the holster. Emma was totally confused and shocked by what was happening and it was too late for her to react before she had been struck by the beam from the BMU.
“No!...no!”
Emma blasted out but the world was getting very large around her.