- Text Size +

Grinned Melina looking down at him as Doug recovered from his feat of strength. Doug didn’t have time however to appreciate Melina from the floor as her fingers already swooped down on him and he was held in her palm moments later.

The door slid shut as she entered the room and took Doug to Kim’s wardrobe. Kim had a large array of clothes but separate in a compartment were several spare sets of her security uniform.
“Perfect, she’s not my size but I can adjust her blouses and skirts with the BMU”
Melina spoke aloud as her free hand pulled out a full uniform and she placed it on the top of the nearby bed.

There was a squeal like sound from under the bed and Doug recalled Kim was currently trapped underneath inside one of her own shoes.
“Mel, I think Kim is trying to get our attention, I can just make out her calling”
“Oh, I didn’t hear her, but then she is rather little now. Let’s see”
Placing Doug down onto the surface of the bed along with the clothes, Melina reached under the bed and found the shoe with its tiny occupant screaming at the top of her lungs. All Doug could see was the underside of this huge shoe held above in his girlfriends hands but Kim’s voice was clear to his tiny ears.
“Let me go, please let me out of here!”
“You want out little woman?”
There was a sarcastic and faintly evil expression that came over Melina as she thought of what to do with Kim.
“Mmm, well if you don’t like the shoes you have bought then maybe a change of scenery will help”
Moving toward a pile of laundry which was just sitting on the carpeted floor of the bedroom, Melina found what she was looking for namely a pair of tights that Kim must have worn days before.
“Nothing like a pair of sheer tights eh Doug? Phew, they are touch rich by the smell of them though, was it a hot day Kim? Still it’s your smell girl so you should be right at home in these. Let’s see how they fit you?”
With the shoe Tipped up, Kim was sliding to the heel end and then fell into the smooth confines of her own tights, and straight down the unfolded right leg until she gently landed in the re-enforced toe section. The entire time as she fell her scream could be heard by Doug and Melina picked up on this wail smiling to herself at how wicked she had been with this woman.
“You know what Kim, I think your inside leg has definitely got shorter? You don’t really fill those tights anymore do you? But look on the bright side you’ve definitely lost weight”
With a hearty laugh Melina took the pair of tights and hung them from a snap hanger in the wardrobe.
“Someone will come for you later Kim don’t worry yourself, and be a good little girl”

Closing the door of the wardrobe Melina shut Kim out of sight and sound and turned to stand over the bed looking down at her shrunken man who was busy walking over the collar of the white blouse that had been dropped and he was heading towards the badge which was clipped onto the lip of the breast pocket. He was about to verify that this had an electronic chip which would serve as the access pass to the restricted area. At his present size the blouse, spread flat as it was, resembled a huge smooth white carpet.
“What cha doing tiny? Checking out that giant blouse I’m about to put on, mmm?”
Melina’s tone was playful and Doug looked up to see she was standing in a pose with her hands resting on her curvy hips and sticking this pose to get his attention. He liked this about Melina, how she could switch on her flirtatious side at the drop of a hat and even when they were on a mission.
“Actually, I wanted to verify that there is a micro tag inside that tag on the pocket over there”
“There is, I checked it when I picked it out of the wardrobe. But I think you already knew that and you were just walking over that huge blouse because it makes your horny”
“Horny? What are you on about?”
Doug laughed and shook his head realising she was trying to get a rise from him. He was close to the pocket now and could see the telltale slither behind the badge that told him this was an active badge with electronics inside it.
“Don’t act all innocent my little mini man, I know you and I know the way that teeny little dick of yours thinks. You just wanted to stand on that big ole blouse to check out how small you are”
“How small I am? Baby I can see that by looking all the way up at you from down here”
A confident smile was formed by Melina’s two luscious thick shiny lips which then gave way to a pout that he couldn’t ignore.
“Look where you are standing Doug. Right on that enormous blouse, just where a great big pair of tits like mine will push it forward, now tell me that wasn’t planned mmm?”
She was right, as Doug looked down he was indeed stood where a pair of full breasts would challenge this material but it was quite an innocent predicament.
“Perhaps you should try it on”
“I don’t mind if I do but it’s not quite my size yet, if you haven’t noticed I pack a lot more up top than she does”

Unzipping her uniform from the front in a slow and deliberate show, Melina exposed her large bra covered breasts freeing them from the restrictive prison of the tight dress she was wearing and letting them boast of their full potential size. The white dress and belt fell to the floor with a whoosh of air that Doug felt as they dropped out of view. Melina grinned knowing how striking her figure was to the little admirer below and she reached for the BMU which was nestled in her ample cleavage for safe keeping.
“That blouse is about to get a whole lot bigger”
She playfully warned and adjusted the device firing its size altering beam.

The sensation to Doug was like he was shrinking as the white mass below his feet slowly spread out further in all directions
“Is it big enough now do you think? Is it big enough for me?”
“It’s big alright”
Understated Doug as he found his eyes drawn time and time again to the pair of giant breasts heaving in that bra way above him. He knew that he should be focused on preparing for their mission but his mind kept wandering, Melina had such a fabulous bust and with his memory restored he could recall all the good times that he had spent playing on those breasts and how intimate he had become with them. He practically could draw a map of the hardly noticeable little bumps that were on her areola’s and he thought about the tiny mole that was on the inside curve of her left breast, a mole that no one would notice except a man who had studied the inside curves of her cleavage on so many occasions. Doug was in love with her but also with her breasts, they were his big friends, the sexy giant twins as Melina sometimes teased him about them. Within seconds he was hard from these thoughts.
“Big, you mean giant don’t you baby? That’s a sexier word, a giant blouse to fit a giant woman’s body.”
As Melina teased she knew her chest had captured his focus
“And what are you dreaming about down there, is it my giant tits, you haven’t taken your eyes off these for the past few minutes”
“Woah, I kind of flipped out there for a second Mel, just kind of thinking about all the fun things we used to do together when you were big like you are now”
“Carry on baby, we have time. If you’re going to focus on this mission I think you need to get your mind on the job and off my lovely tits for a while”
Leaning down over the bed, Melina slowly pulled the blouse towards her and allowed Doug to jump several times over the moving material as he tried to clear it and get on to the bed. Slipping the blouse on Melina buttoned it up but left the top two buttons so that her bra was nicely framed along with cleavage as it bulged and pushed the blouse further apart. Admiring the whole view Doug stood by the black skirt and belt and thought how extremely long her giant legs looked extending out the tails of that simple white blouse.
“Mel, you are one sexy lady, giant or not, I just find you so distracting.”
His compliment made her smile and she almost blushed before she knelt down by the side of the bed to bring her bust so that it rested on the surface. Now the shape of her breasts altered with the support of the bed, they seemed to stretch the already impressive span of the white material that strained to cover them, leaving Doug lost for words as this gorgeous vista was forced upon his eyes.
“Well little lover how is this for distracting? Do you want me to slip you inside this blouse and slide you slowly into the cup of this giant bra I’m wearing? Come on tell me the truth”
Melina just knew what signals to send to Doug, his manhood was suddenly as hard as an iron bar and he walked towards those shiny white hills loving every second of how they seemed to get larger and larger the closer he approach.
“You could never resist an invitation from these sexy breast of mine, so which one gets the pleasure of your little body, the right one or maybe the left one?”
The face of his girlfriend had long since vanished from sight as Doug stood at the base of her right breast, with a few more buttons release Melina made sure he was able to get close to her bra. This bra was shiny with its thin layer of silk that curved up into the lacy upper cup and he ran his hand over the taught material gliding it along for a second before he answered.
“Why don’t you decide baby, I’m in love with both of them”
“That’s the problem with identical twins, they are both as attractive. But right now I think that I’m going to pick you up and drop you in the left cup so you can try and scare my hard nipple with that lovely little dick of yours”

Doug took off his trousers and underwear ready for this treat and just in time before two huge finger nails gently clasped his sides lifting him up and into the centre of her cleavage.
“Remember Doug, I like it really hard, you need to give it to my nipple really deep, you can’t possibly hurt me so just let yourself go and ride my nipple like it’s some sexy big bitch on heat”
It seemed that Melina was enjoying the moment as much as her man and soon Doug saw the blouse and side of the huge lacy cup being pulled out to squeeze him inside.
“Time, to get sexy my little man, time to get in my bra and show me what a tiny man can do with a giant breast”
No sooner had he entered the warm confines of the bra, Melina let the material clamp down on his body forcing him against her hard nipple which was the size of a large bucket pail to Doug. His hands groped its thick girth and he rubbed the front of his body against it waiting to see if her huge milk ducts would find his member and he wasn’t disappointed.

Melina liked this method of love making, she knew his passion for huge breasts was easy to satisfy but the sensation of his little shaft entering the sensitive tip of her nipple was quite a rush for her, combined with seeing the outline of this little figure pumping away beneath her blouse. It took some restraint for her not to push him deeper and squash his little body into her tit, but luckily her hands were now free and preoccupied down the front of her panties.
“take that, you horny giant nipple.....take that!”
Almost a scream came from Doug as he aggressively thrusted into the welcoming flesh of her nipple. Being so small his actions were just wonderful to feel and Melina lapped up the tingling sensation that flowed from the very end of her nipple and down to her toes.
“You are never coming out of there, I’m going to keep you in my bra forever, that’s so good little man, my little man!”
Melina had reached climax before Doug, quite surprising herself but Doug didn’t take too long to eject his load into her ample flesh.

As Doug was released from her bra and taken into her palm, Melina kissed his legs and cock with one massive wet embrace of her lips.
“You know when this is all over and if we ever get back to living normal lives, you realise that I’m still going to shrink you daily and shove you inside my bra’s for a thrill or two”
“I wouldn’t have it any other way Mel, I love you and I love those big tits”
“I love you too tiny”

Having managed to address the sexual tension between them for the moment, Melina fixed her blouse more appropriately and then slipped on the skirt and belt, after enlarging a pair of Kim’s leather knee high boots her security guard uniform was complete and she twirled around for her man’s opinion as he watched from a nearby window shelf.
“So, how do I look?”
“Extremely tall, super busty, and very beautiful”
The appraisal from Doug made Melina laugh but it wasn’t what she wanted to hear in this case. As she finished her outfit by clipping the BMU onto the belt, she looked into a nearby mirror and gave her most serious expression.
“But do I look like one of them? Will I pass as a guard?”

Agreeing that Melina did indeed look the part, Doug had to consider where he could travel with her. His usual preference for her bra would not allow him to see anything and he wanted to know what was going on first hand.
“Could you wear your hair up?”
“Why?”
“It’ll look more formal as a guard and I could hide in your hair on top of your head so that I could see out and still speak with you”
“You sure that’ll be safe, what if you fall? It’s a long way down for a little guy without a parachute”
“I’m adept at these things trust me, and I can tie some of your hair around my waist just in case”

With a plan formed Melina pulled her hair up and styled it with a just a small ponytail draped over her left shoulder. Doug lay flat on her hair and wriggled down into the thickness of it so that he was obscured from the casual glance and still able to peer through the jungle of strands and see the view from a high.

Very soon Melina stood outside the main internal door to the secure wing of the hospital that they needed to investigate. None of the nurses or doctors she had passed in the corridor seemed to bat an eyelid at her presence which filled her with confidence that she was passing off well as a security guard.
“The only challenge now is the door here, let’s hope this badge works”
Said Melina feeling a pang of nervous energy, it had been a while since she was on a mission like this.
“Remember to peel off Kim’s name from the front of the badge, the scientist in their will smell a rat if you turn up as Kim Smith”
The small voice coming from Melina’s hair made her laugh.
“Do you think this is my first time undercover tiny? It might be your first time under the cover of my hair, but this is what I’m good at”

Stepping up to a door mounted scanner, Melina watched the sensor activate sending a small red beam out to her badge and then the door clicked open.
“Were, in”
Stated Doug as he held tight to the smooth strands of hair and continued to balance on Melina’s head.
“Hush, I can’t be seen talking to myself”

As Melina walked down the corridor leading away from the security door there was a silence in contrast to the background noise of the main hospital, only the striking of the heels from her boots broke this calm. At the end of the corridor there was an office and a door labelled as a “Research Lab”.

Sat down in the office, behind an old fashioned looking grand wooden desk, was a woman who looked to be in her early thirties. This woman had short blonde hair and a pretty face, with a rather skinny body from what they could both see of her and as a first impression both Doug and Melina thought that she didn’t fit the stereo type of the scientific boffin which they’d both assumed to find working there.

The woman looked up and across her desk upon hearing the arrival of Melina heels against the hard sterile floor.
“Don’t tell me, you’ve just been assigned as the new security detail here?”
Sitting back in her chair and staring at Melina the woman look very unimpressed at what she perceived was another new security detail. This rather rude introduction allowed Melina to kick in with a story.
“Yes, I’m the replacement for Officer Kim Smith”
“I don’t believe it, how on Mars do they expect me to keep finding the time to instruct you guys on the security arrangements, if I haven’t got enough to do with this project and their blasted timescales”
Taken back by this stranger’s sudden emotion, Melina played things cool.
“I’m sorry to hear you have had a lot of changes, I was only transferred from my duty post at the space port just an hour ago and told that I would be stepping into Kim’s shoes here”
Melina said “and quite literally” she thought to herself.
“I apologise”
The woman spoke less aggressively now and seemed to mellow as she stood up and extended an arm to greet Melina.
“My name is Professor Emma Rivers, and you are?”
“Mel...Melissa, Melissa Victory”
“Well Melissa, you have to excuse my initial temper, Mrs Cohaagan is pushing us too hard down here for results of our experiments and in the last few days she has even accelerated her master plan and we are not ready to commit. Combine this with the fact that I have had several changes with you guards over the last couple of weeks, it takes time to brief you all on the project and what security measures we expect. Your arrival was just not timed very well”
“I see Professor, did Mrs Cohaagan tell you when the master plan will now be realised?”
Probing for information Melina now felt more relaxed to casually chat with the Professor.