- Text Size +

“Hi, do I know you?”
“No, I’m new here, started today actually, but I was told you are one of the guards who operates on the night shift?”
“Yeh, and it’s the day right now so I should be sleeping, listen I’m not trying to be rude but who are you and why are you disturbing me?”
Kim was clearly not happy to be interrupted and her body language told Melina that she was up to something. Thinking quickly Melina bluffed her way inside.
“Can I come in? I don’t want to bother you but, well I am on the night shift tonight as well and I have something to tell you about the rebellion, it’s really important as they are planning to infiltrate the hospital tonight”
“How do you know this? I guess you had better come in”

Doug could hear Melina even through the layers of clothing and he so wanted to shout but he was scared that Kim could clench her firm cheek muscles even harder and crush him or worse she could sit down on him!
Stepping inside Melina saw the BMU was strapped to the holster on Kim’s thigh and there was no sign of Doug, her inventiveness had provided entry but she needed to make a move and find out if this guard had done something to her man.
“My names Melina”
Shaking hands with Kim, Melina swiftly used her free hand to reach down for the BMU managing to slide it up and out of holster before Kim knew what was going on, and suddenly they were struggling over the device. Doug felt Kim moving violently around as he was beaten by flesh from both sides, fortunately she was not clenching anymore otherwise he would have been crushed.
“You bitch, let go of that!”
Kim shouted out aggressively as she fought with Melina, fortunately Melina was the taller of the two and stronger and she eventually managed to pull the device away from Kim and focused it upon her.
“Hold it right there!”
Training the BMU towards Kim, Melina had her covered.
“What’s this all about? Who are you?”
“Let’s just say I’m not loyal to Cohaagan and her crazy plans and you are playing for the wrong team Kim”
“A rebel huh? You should get with the program girl and see what Cohaagan has planned for us women”
“You are brain washed like the rest of her airhead followers, now Kim tell me where my man is?”
“What man?”
Acting innocent Kim clenched her cheeks securing Doug once more and hinting to him to stay quiet. He knew his voice wouldn’t carry beyond the barrier of her clothes so he remained silent hoping that Melina would use the BMU on Kim and if she scanned thoroughly she would discover his presence.

As luck would have it Melina scanned Kim with the BMU and discovered that a second person’s unique energy signature registered, she knew that Kim was hiding Doug and selected the function not to shrink them both simultaneously.
“Ok Kim, hand him over”
“Who?”
There was no second chance from Melina as she didn’t want to play games, selecting a size of one centimetre and with a single minute duration, she fired the BMU at Kim.
Straight away Kim was in a panic, she wasn’t prepared to be shrunk and looked up at the beautiful busty rebel as she began tower over her. Meantime Doug found the panties and skirt ever more restrictive and knew Kim was shrinking and fast. With his increased size she could no longer restrict his movements using her rear muscles and soon he was trying to climb out of the waist band of her skirt.
“Melina! Down here, in the back of her skirt!”
Melina could hear Doug and she caught hold of Kim twirling her around as easily as she would a small child, Kim was startled by the amount she had already shrunk and didn’t put up any fight against the woman who was now twice her size.

Removing Doug from the woman’s skirt Melina was glad to see he was safe, she held him in her cupped palm as she watched Kim dwindling ever smaller. Within seconds Kim was below her knee level.
“Please don’t do this to me!”
Kim shouted up, begging that her size would not continue to decrease as she looked up at the now giant sized woman standing before her. Eventually within a minute she was looking across at a foot that was impossibly huge and she was terrified by the sheer presence of Melina.

“Hello little lady ant, I hope you are very scared down there”
Like painful thunder the voice of Melina blasted over Kim and she held her ears and backed away.
Turning her attention to Doug, Melina checked that he wasn’t injured.
“Did she hurt you little guy?”
“I’m fine Melina, but it was a good job you arrived when you did.”
With a sigh of relief as he appreciated how lucky he’d been, Doug leaned on Melina’s thumb and shook his head as he followed with a heavy exhale.
“You know, if you had arrived a few minutes later she was threatening to kill me with her big pussy”
“Really? I wonder how she would feel about that?”

Melina knelt down and was surprised herself just how small she had made Kim, as she loomed over the shaking security guard she placed Doug next to her. Now Doug had a completely new perspective, Kim was like a tiny doll even compared to him and he felt like a giant as he looked down on the frightened woman who was currently frozen to the spot.
“Looks like you are the insect now”
He teased and laughed out loud as he could see the fear he was commanding in the tiny pair of eyes that looked up at him.

Doug was about to pick up Kim when the thud and vibrations caused by two huge knees interrupted him. These perfectly smooth limbs came crashing to the floor either side of where he was stood. Kim and Doug were both now in the shadow of Melina’s dress as she knelt down and surrounded them. These grand movements of Melina were too much for Kim who was now on her backside having been forced off her feet by the shockwave from the giant knees striking the floor. Turning around Doug could see Melina had hitched the hem of her uniform to one side and her enormous panties were proudly displayed. As Kim managed to get back on her feet, her eyes bulged in disbelief at the very same sight, behind the giant man in the background there was the most enormous wall of lacy underwear she had ever seen. A hand the size of a building to Kim was now pulling down on this amazing mass of pretty material to reveal the enormity of Melina’s sex behind. This giant pussy was of monstrous proportions to Kim as she gawped at the close up detail of the towering lips that sealed the living entrance to the inside of this giantess. She had a hard job to calculate just how huge this female organ was but given her current stature she would have needed serious climbing apparatus to climb up the faces of these glistening lips and if they were parted she could imagine Melina being able to hide several houses inside her body through this private entrance.
“No, no, no, this can’t be real......she is huge!”
Kim managed to speak and automatically began to back away slowly to distance herself from this menacing body part.
“Yeh, my girlfriend does have the most amazing gigantic pussy, but it’s also quite pretty don’t you think?”
The humour from Doug was delivered with a large smile as he loved seeing Kim getting a taste of her own medicine.
“Pick her up Doug”
Instructed Melina and Kim was now wary of the giant approaching her, with a few swift strides Doug reached down and held the struggling woman in his grasp. This was a fascinating role reversal for a man who had been used to looking up at giant women. Like a doll held in his fist, he could lift Kim so easily into the air and her attempt to break his grip were just laughable.
“Put me down! Please put me down!”
The little voice was a shrill sound and Doug spent just a few seconds marvelling at the living and breathing woman that he was manhandling with such ease. Her body was like a child’s toy and it felt so fragile as he could sense her bones beneath her tiny clothing, but the warmth was unexpected radiating through this thin barrier. Kim’s small breasts bounced about with the action of her arms currently flailing about as she tried to escape the fist that contained her mid section, for Doug they looked like little thimbles and he was quite intrigued wondering how they would feel in the flesh. Kim was so tiny to him that he could picture his mouth being able to suck on both her breasts at the same time and he could appreciate now the sort of appeal that it was for Melina to be a giant woman over him. Before he could let his imagination explore things further, his girlfriend reminded him that she was there.
“Walk up to my pussy now Doug and hold her face to face with it”
There was a scream from Kim as she heard the thunder of Melina’s instruction and Doug just complied wondering what Melina had in mind.

Stepping before Melina’s sex, Doug reached out his free hand and stroked the lips that were currently nearly as tall as he was, there was a little quiver of excitement from the giantess but she contained it well. Kim could smell Melina so strongly now that she felt the scent of this pussy was strong enough to penetrate the pores of her skin but the smell was nothing compared to the close up view that made her feel like a mere spec of dust held before this vagina.

Two huge fingers slid over the front of the tall pussy lips and soon Melina was parting her love tunnel to reveal but a fraction of its true size. Kim was transfixed, she had seen nothing like it, and it scared her to be so close.
“Take a good look in there Kim, you threatened to shove my man in your pussy well I’m willing to bet that I wouldn’t even feel you inside mine. You ever, ever threaten any man again with your size and I promise you that I will shrink you even smaller than you are now and you won’t last five minutes inside me”
Kim actually urinated with fright and Doug noticed suddenly feeling sorry for her.
“It’s ok Melina I think she’s learnt a lesson, she just pissed in her panties”
“And I hadn’t even touched her, I must be a scary bitch when I want to be eh baby?”
“I don’t know about scary, I was quite turned on”
They both laughed and Doug was then asked to hand Kim to Melina. Using a single upturned finger nail Melina lifted the small guard and moved her eye close to see her minute body was shaking. She walked into the small bedroom area and found a nice pair of shoes that Kim had.
“These are pretty, I’m going to drop you in one of these little lady ant and put it under your bed, don’t worry we won’t let you die we are better than you. But we do have a mission to complete and I can’t afford to keep an eye on you, so in you go and if you are lucky we will tip someone off in a few hours and let them find you”
“Hey Melina!”
Doug had jogged to the room and only just arrived to see Melina talking into the interior of a woman’s shoe that she held.
“I’m just making sure tiny Kim here won’t be any trouble”
“That will teach her some respect but I have a better idea, we should give Jeremy a call and ask him to pay her a visit at the hospital, he might like a little something to take home with him”
“Jeremy?”
“Her old boyfriend she humiliated, I think he deserves a little payback”
“Sounds like justice to me”
Melina agreed and Kim was tucked under the bed inside the confines of her own shoe.

“Now mister we have a BMU”
Melina picked Doug up and planted a kiss across his entire face to show how pleased she was, then she lifted him onto her shoulder. The BMU was a slim weapon but still a full sized handheld device and Melina needed to hide it whilst she walked the small corridor just in case she should alarm someone. Doug could see her studying it in her giant hands realising she was stuck for ideas of how to conceal it.
“Melina? I’m willing to bet you can hide that in your cleavage”
“You think?”
Her reply showed a little modesty that she hadn’t thought of that option.
“Well put it this way, if we were equal size I reckon you could hide my forearm in between those lovely assets of yours so that BMU is going to disappear easily”
“Guess big tits do come in handy eh?”
“I have no doubts”
Melina giggled as she squeezed the cold device into her giving bust and it was as he predicted easily covered.
“Well, now they are parted a little you can safely stow away down there as well”
Happily Doug slid down her shoulder into the safety of the cleavage below an action that surprised Melina with his confidence.
“Careful tiny you could have fallen and you know how high up you are right now, I’m a tall girl”
“No chance, you don’t realise how much these two lovely boobs of yours stick out!”
He said tapping the side of one mighty breast as he pushed down into the fleshy valley.
“Actually I do, I don’t get to see my feet that often”

Minutes later and Doug was back in Angelina’s room and stood on the surface of her table waiting to see what would happen next. As he stared up at Angelina she was waiting for him and topless, however her breasts had reverted to their smaller statistics.
“Ok Doug, it’s time to retrieve your memory”
Angelina said with a confident smile and breathed in deeply then suddenly her breasts seemed to fill with her exhale to double d proportions within seconds. They looked heavy but firm and pushed out across the table surface to face the small man with an impossibly thick giant nipple once more.
“Now that was something to watch!”
Melina gave a small shake of her head as she heard Doug say this and began to set the BMU.
Pulling his eyes away from the two huge breasts before him Doug looked back at Melina and saw her adjusting the device.
“Ok Honey, you had better make me full size so I’m man enough for this....”
“Don’t be silly Doug”
Melina interjected.
“We are going to make you the size of a baby that’s the ideal height for this job and Angelina can hold you there whilst you get all intoxicated with that special nectar she produces”
“Baby size but?”
Angelina’s hands clasped Doug and he rested in her open palms as Melina focused a beam on him and began to enlarge his body. Soon he was indeed the size of new born only a lot thinner and Angelina was cradling his head towards her heaving right breast.
“Oh boy”
He said realising he was actually going to be drawing milk from this woman’s enormous tit. The smell from her nipple was peculiar now that he could see it was getting moist at the tip, it was not an unpleasant smell but it was a calming fragrance that seemed to soothe him as he inhaled it.
“He’s a great size, I can handle him from here Melina. Now Doug just latch on to my nipple, open wide and take it deep into your mouth”
Her words seemed to be very dreamy and almost melodic to him as his mouth took the tip of the nipple between his lips.

Melina looked on and suppressed a pang of jealousy to see her friend holding her man this way but she knew it had to be done.
“Now Doug, my milk is going to come very slowly at first and don’t worry you are not shrinking my breasts will get bigger by a few cup sizes as you suck ok?”
“mmm”
Was all Doug could manage in response with the nipple firmly in his mouth and his mind already distracted. All he knew now was that he felt safe somehow with this huge woman’s arm cradling his back and her breast filling his view whilst he gently sucked on it. There was a smooth thick liquid that began to flow and it was like nothing he had tasted before, the warm milk was the most intense flavour that his taste buds had ever sampled and one that just instantly made him addicted to consume more and more. He began to forget where he was and the growing breast before him seemed to fade with every gulp that he took as his mind drifted off into a totally relaxed state of complete euphoria.

“That’s it Doug, suck my big nipple, take all my milk you can little man, let Angelina take control....that’s it...just let yourself go...let yourself go....”
Angelina spoke softly and her words seemed to swim inside his head like she was inside his mind and exploring it and he felt like he was in a dream state losing a grip on reality. But there was no resistance from Doug, he was now just slowly sucking and taking her milk down like a hungry infant and Angelina was holding him securely to her breast as it swelled against his face.
“Is he gone?”
Melina asked seeing the calming effect that had come over her boyfriend and how he was now hardly moving except for his mouth and throat. Even his eyes were closed like he was almost sucking her nipple whilst he was practically asleep.
“Yes, he’s completely connected to me now, I’m in his head now and I can see and share his every thought”
“What is he thinking right now?”
“He’s very calm, but his mind is imagining that it’s your breast he is feeding from”
Angelina could now see so vividly the visions that Doug’s mind created and she was able to experience this as she closed her own eyes whilst keeping a conscious connection to the world outside.
“My breast huh? That’s nice”