- Text Size +

Clinging on for his life, Doug watched as the floor below moved and he saw flashes of bare feet. As the giantess walked he was slowly swinging and worried that he could soon fall as his arms began to take the strain. If he wasn’t in such a predicament he might have enjoyed the view given the amazing length of those towering legs stretching so far below him, but right now he was in fear of letting go and falling under those huge feet. There was also another major distraction for Doug as he wasn’t far below the enormous sex of this woman and her strong feminine scent permeated through the barrier of her lace panties. However overwhelming and pleasant this smell was for a tiny man, it was soon put in the background by the giantess as she passed wind! There was a rumbling just behind Doug signalling her flatulence and the release of this disgusting gas seemed to wash over him like a bad fog, almost making him gag as he couldn’t pinch his nose. This was one experience that he hoped he would never endure again from a giantess as the unpleasant and invisible vapours made his eyes begin to water. It was all he could do to hold on now as his instinct was to let go and get away from the bad smell emitted from her rear and yet he was forced to cling on and endure this torture as the giantess continued to walk slowly in a half awake fashion into another room.

Seeing the colour of the flooring below altering, it was clear to Doug that this was the toilet that they had entered and he was now aware what the purpose of her journey was, she needed to relieve herself and that meant that her underwear would have to come down lower to the ground and provide him with the chance to drop down before his muscular arms surrendered.

As the giantess turned around and guided her backside towards the toilet seat, she hitched up her skirt enough so that she could slide her panties down and out of the way. Doug was alarmed by the swaying this caused as he struggled to cling to the lacy fabric but he was very happy to see the floor closer than ever before. The giantess settled and he could hear the horrid sound of her urine being passed like a powerful fireman’s hose.

Totally unaware of her passenger she yawned and went about her private business whilst below beneath her panties the small man was facing another dilemma. The hip bands of the panties were holding just around the back of her shapely calf muscles which meant that the crotch section was close to the tiled floor but still a five or six foot drop to a man Doug’s size. He had to drop silently but when he committed to this fall he also had the immediate problem that his presence might be revealed.

From above there was a sudden change in noises and Doug realised to his disgust that the giantess had finished urinating and was now in the process of excreting something that would have been several times larger than his body from her rear end. This thought alone made him feel sick as for all the pleasures a giant woman could offer, it had never crossed his mind that he was smaller than the excrement she could produce. Knowing that the giantess was committed to such an action it was the best possible time for Doug to let go. He tumbled onto the tiled floor with a slapping sound of his hands and body as he struck this unforgiving surface. Luckily he didn’t suffer any injury but he did roll forward and nearly out of the safety of the skirt that was partly draped across the floor. The huge giant feet shuffled as he stood up and tried to hold the skirt material above his head in order to move under it. Unfortunately the material weighed too much and he was forced to crawl beneath it. When his head and shoulders cleared the hem of the skirt he glanced up to see the giantess looking down! His heart pounded in his chest he had been discovered!

“Eewww!”
The giantess was shocked to see him at first and Doug just pulled his legs from the collapsed skirt trying to get free. Luckily she wasn’t able to pursue him as she was following through with her natural actions on the toilet. When she saw the tiny man crawling out from beneath the end of her skirt her reaction was an instant roar.
“Where the hell did you come from? And what were you doing under my skirt you little insect!”
Ignoring the giantess as she shouted, Doug just ran for the doorway only to find that the intelligent electronic sensor had closed it. The giantess was currently handicapped by her commitment to clear her bowels and she could not leave the toilet without making a mess which she wasn’t prepared to do, having seen that this man was effectively trapped in the room she continued to threaten him.
“You are going nowhere little insect. How dare you hide beneath my skirt, did you get a cheap thrill looking up at me? I hope you did because you are going to pay for it when I am finished here”
Rather panicked, Doug saw that the doors sensor was slightly elevated and he decided to see if he could trigger it with his body by getting close to the electronic eye.
“You must have done something serious to be made that small huh little man? One of my colleagues must have wanted to punish you to make you that tiny? I bet you escaped, I bet you thought you were clever hiding out in my room huh, well, you are not that clever because now I have found you”

With the giantess constantly talking and taunting him he didn’t answer or even look back at her, he was focused on prompting the senor to fool it that a large object was before it. Doug jumped up interrupting the beam of the sensor but only partially and it didn’t trigger.
“Ha! You are pathetic, do you really think a door will open for an insect your size?”
Again Doug jumped but the door remained in position and he was beginning to worry that he would soon be captured by the giantess sat looming behind him. He turned to see if she was nearly finished and their eyes locked for a fleeting moment.
“There is no way out little insect it’s just you and me and if you haven’t noticed I’m a whole lot bigger than you are”
As the giantess began to clean her rear Doug turned back to the sensor and gave another jump putting his entire focus into blocking the beam to make it recognise an interruption. This time he was successful and the door slid back silently allowing him to run out into the next room.
“No!”
Bellowed the giant woman in total frustration as she helplessly watched the tiny intruder escaping.

In the next room Doug spotted the door that would lead to the outside corridor the only trouble was that this door was a long way for him to run at his present size and the giantess was coming!
Boom! Boom! A pair of huge bare feet thudded down on the tiled floor as the giant woman ran into the living area and saw the little figure that was at top sprint heading for her main door.
“Stop right there!”
She warned, but of course Doug wasn’t about to slow down. Suddenly he saw a shadow fall over him and this shadow was already ahead. Within fractions of a second the floor rumbled beneath his feet as you would imagine it would if a dinosaur was chasing you, only this giantess was larger than any dinosaur to the tiny man inches below.

The side of a gigantic bare foot slammed down in front of Doug blocking his direction and making him fall over with the vibration it caused. As he quickly recovered to his feet he was just in time to see the second foot landing less than an inch behind him and then he felt the whoosh of air ripple across his clothes! This foot had fallen from the sky with such force that he stumbled as he tried to circle the first one. There was no way to get around the feet now that the giant woman was standing over him.
“I told you to stop insect. I could have stepped on you if I had wanted, now will you keep still? You realise there is no way you can escape me so you may as well give yourself up”
“Never!”
Doug snapped back and headed for the cover provided by the nearby sofa, as the giantess attempted to stop him he managed to dive under and it was just high enough that he could stand. As he attempted to catch his breath a large set of fingers tried to reach him but failed as the giantesses forearm was too large to slide under the sofa. Moving back Doug wasn’t sure what his next move should be, he felt trapped like a small animal being stalked by the largest of predators and this predator wasn’t going to give up.

“You are beginning to annoy me now you little bug, I should have stepped on you when I had the chance and right now I would be cleaning off a little stain from the sole of my foot.”
There was a pause from the giantess as she attempted to look under the sofa and Doug met a huge pair of pretty eyes squinting to try and make out his presence in the relative darkness.
“I’m going to put my big scary boots on now my little insect, they are going to be the last thing you ever see unless you decide to see reason and step out into my giant hand right now? Don’t think that sofa will protect you, I have a device here that will shrink the sofa and force you out into the open.”

Where was Melina? Hadn’t she left him long enough? Why wasn’t she banging on the door right now to rescue him? These thoughts raced through Doug’s mind as he continued to hide from the giant woman.
As he peered across the room he could now see that a pair of women’s black leather knee boots were striding towards the sofa and at their giant size their presence was more than menacing.
“I’m going to cut you a break little insect, I am going to offer you a choice of how I finish your insignificant little life. My name is Kim, you will address me as Mistress Kim, and I will let you choose if I crush you under these nicely polished boots of mine or if you would like me to see how lethal these long polished fingernails of mine can be?”
The threats kept flowing thick and fast, all Doug could do was hope that he could figure a way out of this situation. But time wasn’t on his side as the ceiling of the sofa was touching his head and getting lower! He knew that she had reduced it although he hadn’t heard the BMU fire. Within minutes he was forced to crawl out from under the shrinking piece of furniture and it was soon the right scale for him and then even smaller and he was now looking down on it but worse than this he was now fully exposed with his back to the wall and there was nothing between where he stood and Kim. Kim was poised with her left hand resting on her hip and in her right hand she had the BMU casually at her side.

“You are so very tiny down there, I could kill you in so many ways this could be quite fun”
With one tremendous step from Kim Doug was now backing up to the wall and facing her two boots. He attempted to look up at this giant woman but only succeeded in seeing her panties beneath the canopy of her skirt, now all he could do was wait to see if she was the killer she professed to be.
“Now do you see how futile your trying to escape really was? I am so much bigger than you are, it must be so frightening to be down there at my feet wondering if I will step on you. Imagine a mere woman could extinguish your life with the simplest of her actions. Have you anything to say? Any last requests?”
What could he say, should he beg for his life would this save him or at least buy him some time until Melina decided to intervene? Doug didn’t know the answers to these questions in his head but he decided to try another tactic.
“How is Jeremy Kim?”
The simple question posed by Doug made the giantess stop in mid flow, she cocked her head to one side and wondered how on earth this tiny man knew her ex boyfriend, meantime Doug was hoping this was the Kim that he had heard about.
“Who are you insect? How do you know Jeremy?”
With relief Doug knew this was indeed the same Kim that had belittled and betrayed his shop keeping friend and he must have intrigued her.

Suddenly Kim put the BMU into her holster and then lowered down onto her hands and knees in an attempt to see the little man close up. Her huge face was very pretty, and from this new angle the giant cleavage exposed by the neck line of her blouse was also quite stunning, it was hard for Doug to accept that something so beautiful could be so dangerous.
“I don’t recognise you, but you seem to know me and my ex boyfriend?”
Watching the huge hands that had landed not far from his present position Doug was very wary of how cornered he was by this giant woman. Despite the fact that she had threatened him multiple times he found her appearance very attractive which was very disconcerting.
“You could say Jeremy was a friend of mine”
“So, you are friends with the little shop keeper huh? Well, as you can see I outgrew him a long time ago, in fact I am willing to bet that my vibrator back at my real home, is probably bigger than he is. But maybe I should go back and pick him up, see how he compares, that could be fun”
The sarcastic tone from Kim wasn’t well received by Doug but he tried to bite his lip and not anger her more than was necessary whilst he was so vulnerable.

Kims left hand seemed to be closing in on Doug and he moved as subtly as he could to distance himself only to find that the wall was behind him and he was easily within reach. Cornered by Kim he knew that she could choose to reach out for him at any second. His mention of Jeremy had managed to stall her but she returned to her threatening conversation very rapidly.
“But enough of this irrelevant idle chatter, I asked you how you would like me to end your life?”
A chilled silence came over Doug, he didn’t know if this giantess would follow through with what she threatened but he knew she was more than capable and definitely tripping out on her power.
“I saw you looking at my breasts just now, I don’t blame you, and to an insect like you these must appear terrifyingly huge just like the rest of me”
Pulling down on the neckline of her blouse Kim showed off the fuller extent of her cleavage. Doug could see her bra was supporting some impressive statistics and he knew in a normal world she would have boasted at least a full and firm D cup.

There was a tunnel showing into her blouse as her breasts pointed down to the floor and Doug could see straight between them and into the darkness below, if this enticing entrance had presented an escape route Doug could have run inside and straight between her mounds, only he knew there was no way out.
“Perhaps you might prefer to suffocate between these beautiful breasts of mine, huh little insect? Would you like to know that you died smothered between a pair of giant tits or maybe you would like to drown in my pussy, I could shove you up inside me right now, how long do you think you’d last, a minute? Maybe five minutes, that might be quite a turn on to feel your tiny hands beating at the inside walls of my pussy as you desperately try to escape me....mmmm, I like that idea”
To his horror Kim was actually getting aroused by her own evil thoughts and Doug could see her nipples harden behind the thin blouse of her uniform as it brought colour to her cheeks.

With almost a snatching action Kim’s left hand eventually pounced on Doug and swiftly wrapped a set of long fingers, like large pythons around his entire body! Her grip was not gentle like he had been handled up until now by the various giantesses and her fingers held him firmly almost restricting his breathing. As only his head stood proud of the fist she had cocooned him with, he gasped for air feeling winded by the suddenness of her action.
“Now I’ve got you little bug man and don’t try to struggle, it’s really a waste of time”

Standing up with Doug held by her waist level, Kim was pleased that she had captured him and was contemplating her next course of action. She walked back towards the middle of the room and if Doug could have witnessed there was a grin across her pretty face as she purposely held him to force his view downwards and towards the waist band of her skirt. Pulling the waist band forward and shifting her blouse out of the way Kim offered Doug a good view all the way down to her giant panties below, the blood was rushing to his head as she held him upside down and he realised she was probably going to go through with her threat.
“Can you see my pretty pink panties? Well these are the panties of doom for you my little insect and they will be the last thing you see as I shove you deep inside me, so deep that you will never come out again, so deep that you are going to drown in my juices. You started life inside a woman and now your life will end inside a woman, its somehow poetic”

Kim began to lower Doug and he automatically tried to struggle but his efforts were useless against the iron like grip of her fingers. Just as his head was entering beneath the waist band there was the sound of someone ringing the buzzer at the main door to her room! Kim so wanted to ignore the visitor but for Doug it was a reprieve and he hoped that this would be Melina.

“Dam, saved by the bell”
Kim said as she released her waist band and then lifted Doug up to her face giving him a very serious and intense look.
“You keep quiet now you hear me or else I will make you suffer”
Delivered with a squeeze of her hand Doug felt like was going to pass out from the pressure of her anaconda like fingers. He saw her blouse rush by his vision, and then the rear of her skirt being pulled out as she casually dumped him upside down into her panties and straight in between her bottom cheeks so that he was tightly held by a clenching action. This was really uncomfortable to be wedged in this giantesses bottom crack and he wasn’t able to overcome the pressure she was putting on him, so he was easily subdued and remained still and unable to fight.

“Just coming”
Kim announced to the stranger outside and she shook her hair and straightened her clothes. The sensation of having a tiny man trapped by her bottom was very nice and she smiled to herself as she answered the door to her room and purposely wiggled her hips to rub his little body deeper against her crack. Doug was feeling very claustrophobic and as he was frightened by Kim, he actually thought she would kill him just for her amusement. His position was impossible and the smell unpleasant as her earlier flatulence lingered just enough to make his stomach turn.

At the door was Melina still dressed as a Nurse and she greeted Kim with a friendly smile.
“Err, Hi Kim”
Melina had noticed the name tag on Kim’s blouse and whilst she spoke at the door her eyes tried to look past the slender security guard and into the room for signs of her man.