- Text Size +

 

Doug heard her question and the use of the word tiny just like the woman in his dream had called him and it sent him so close to blowing his load that he jerked in her hand and Lori gave the top of his shaft a welcoming kiss followed by a full on suck before she teasingly left it in suspense once more.

“Yes...I was so tiny and you were so big Lori so big and beautiful”

“Ooh Doug that’s so kinky to think that you dream of me being a giant woman and it turns me on too, I’d like to be a giantess for you Doug. But you’ve got to finish the dream you have to tell me how I looked as a giantess, was I overpowering Doug? As tall as a building, yet still so completely feminine and so very sexy?”

“Yes...you stood over me in your skirt...oh I could see right under your skirt, your legs were so long...so high!”

“Go on Doug I want every detail you are standing there....”

Lori went down on his dick and gave him several long seconds of pleasure before she hovered once more with her lips poised above it.

“.....and little Lori is not so little any more, I am a giant woman and you are at my feet and I’m looking down on you, you can’t even reach my knees. I’m so big that part of you is so scared, that’s why you were hiding because you know that a woman that enormous could do anything to you she desired, anything Doug”

Lori was now sharing the mental image of herself stood above a cowering little version of Doug and she felt so absorbed by the fantasy, the sensation of power to be so in command of him,

just like she was in control of his orgasm right now, able to send him over the edge when she pleased and not before.

“Lori finish me off babe this is agony.....”

Doug begged and seemed sexually distressed and so in need of ending this drawn out encounter.

“Soon baby, soon. I want to share this with you, share your dream. I’m looking down at you Doug and you are so small like a doll, you are a doll of a man for giant Lori to play with”

“Play with me...play!”

Encouraged Doug as he felt her beginning to masturbate him with one of her hands as the other cupped his balls and gently massaged them.

“I’m going to reach down for you now Doug but you’re not going to run away are you? Because with one big step Lori could catch you so easily and you know that. You are mine Doug and I’m reaching out this big hand with my long finger nails and I’m wrapping it around your tiny naked body”

“You are holding me up in your hand....”

Doug added breathless at this point as they both imagined the events unfolding.

“Yes I am. I have my big fingers wrapped around your hunky little body and you are just tall enough that your little head is sticking out of my hand, can you feel my hand Doug holding you tight so high up in the air?”

“Yeeess”

Lori began to slow her technique upon his hardness dragging this encounter out to the extreme.

“I can feel you wriggling trying to break free of my hand but you are too puny your little muscles are nothing to me and I am holding you so firmly that I can feel your little dick pushing against the inside of my palm, you are really excited to be held by me. But what to do with such a tiny husband with so many possibilities. Lori hungrily dipped her blonde mass of hair down and with it her mouth over his dick again sucking his helmet but only to the point that he was on the brink.

“I’ve taken my giant skirt off Doug can you look down, way down at my long, long legs can you see how endless and sexy my giant legs are?”

“I’ve gotta cum Lori, please”

Another cry for help came from Doug as she climbed over him and settled her pussy so that her blonde bush gentle brushed his so sensitive helmet.

“You will soon honey.....Giant Lori is holding you in her hand and right now you don’t know what I’m going to do with you. Tell me Doug, tell me what turns you on about me as a giantess what you would have me do to you if I were so incredibly big like that and you were so tiny in my hand”

 

By now Doug was talking purely from between his legs, his mind had transported him to Lori’s hand and he was looking across to her body and that tight stomach of hers which resembled a wall of toned flesh. With his manhood doing the talking he admitted what thought turned him on the most.

“You would...put me....”

His ability to communicate was deteriorating with his enjoyment, Lori was riding him now and pushing him deep and she was so wet! Trying to take breaths between words Lori helped him to finish.

“Where Doug, where do you want me to put you? Where does a little man long to go?”

“Inside...oh Lori...inside....”

“Doug, don’t hold back tell me. I’m holding you in my fingers you’re so little to me and my body is so gigantic, where does my tiny husband want his giant wife to put him? Is it down the front of my panties Doug.....down in that lacy paradise where my giant pussy is waiting to kiss a little man?”

“Oh.....L, Lori...”

“Is that where Doug? Do you want me to drop you in my panties? Would you fit inside are you small enough?”

Lori was catching up with Doug fast her role playing had made her so wet and so horny now that she was thinking of the sheer possibilities of having her man so under her power to be so large that he was at her mercy.

“...in your bra! Oh Lori inside your giant bra!”

He burst out and in his mind there he was being lifted towards Lori’s enormous white brassier, one of her padded ones that pushed her cleavage outwards and upwards.

“In...my bra? Ooooh, Doug is that what’s been driving you so wild? My tits are so huge to you just look at them Doug, they are all you can see because they are so much bigger than you now! You are so small and my bra is so gigantic....oh Doug I’m putting you right inside my cleavage, smothering your little body in-between my sexy huge tits here and you are drowning in them....you are so tiny, you are so tiny compared to my breasts....look at them Doug, feel them all around you!”

At that very point Doug came with a force he had never felt before thrusting his entire pelvic region up into Lori retaining that connection deep inside her pussy, completely filling and feeling the very end of her insides unable to contain him. Lori was shocked to feel him so deep and she was now cumming as she rocked gently on his member milking the last few drops. Her hair was flung back over her shoulders as she looked up at the bedroom ceiling and groaned in a satisfied manner like a wolf howling for all to hear, and then there was silence and just their heavy breathing as they tried to recover.

 

Soon they both cleaned up and then Doug slumped back into bed whilst Lori was dressing. As she put on a pair of black panties and a matching satin bra she glanced over her shoulder at Doug sprawled out across the bed. Nothing else had been said until this point in time.

“Doug, baby would you help me”

“Sure”

He said getting to his feet and walking behind her. Lori was reaching behind her back and stretching the back band of her bra so that the clips would meet and Doug took over and easily clasped it. His hands then couldn’t help themselves as he reached under her arms pits and took a palm full of her breasts in each of his big hands.

 

Lori’s breasts were a nice shape but if Doug was honest their size was disappointing at moments like this as his big hands pretty much contained them like a pair of large apples. Looking at his hands Lori gave a soft moan of appreciation to his morning grope.

“Those shovel like hands of yours make my tits feel small when you hold them like this”

“But they are really firm and they do fit in my palms rather nicely”

Doug grinned and kissed the back of her neck as he continued to fondle her.

“But look at how you cover them up, I mean it’s like I’m flat chested when you hold me this way.”

“Babe you’re not flat, I know what bra size you take and these C cups look pretty large on your frame”

“Mmm, I didn’t know you paid such interest in my bra sizes”

“Lori I’m a guy it’s my job to know how stacked my wife is, besides I find the numbers and letters quite sexy”

“You do mmm? But I’m lower down the alphabet that you’d like me to be though, eh tiny?”

A small snigger came from her lips as she reminded Doug of their early morning activities and what had been said.

“Well...”

Doug failed to respond feeling embarrassed now at how open he had been.

“Don’t go all shy on me Doug, this morning was very revealing and I like the fact that you fantasize about me being that much bigger than you. I’ve always longed to be taller and for as long as I can remember it’s like I feel that I should be bigger than I really am. Almost as if I have the personality and mind of really tall girl but trapped in a small body”

Lori explained and turned around to face Doug who now embraced her around the waist and looked down into her big blue eyes. Lori smiled back but then dipped her eyes making sure Doug followed her gaze right smack down towards her breasts. The black bra she was wearing pushed her breasts together so that her husband could feast his eyes upon two or so inches of tanned cleavage where her flesh collided so invitingly.

“You look good in that bra, really good babe”

Doug complimented appreciating the shape formed by that oh so tight black satin layer.

“Do you really like this bra Doug?”

Seeking another compliment Lori thrust her breasts forward and closer to Doug so he could get a good look.

“Mmm, I sure do, it really makes the most of your cleavage”

He smiled and fondled her breasts pushing her flesh even closer together so that it bulged even more.

“It would look even sexier with my husband all tiny and squeezed down inside it”

Lori said suggestively inviting Doug to recall his dream and to imagine himself tiny in her presence, the imagery she conjured up had him uncontrollably hard in seconds and Lori noticed this evident swell in his work jeans.

“You’re turning me on”

Doug couldn’t help but admit and released her breasts from his hands standing back to admire them.

 

“I see you’re thinking about it eh baby? I know how you love boobs but right here and right now mine are just average and only just a handful for you”

Lori lifted her breasts upwards and as they settled she then ran a solitary finger nail along her cleavage line making sure Doug’s hungry brown eyes followed it.

“But in your dreams these are the biggest breasts you have ever seen, if only you were a tiny man Doug just think how you could enjoy them.”

“You make me wish I was really that small”

Doug admitted feeling great that his wife seemed to be indulging his fantasies, he was eager to take hold of those breasts once more.

“I wish you were that small Doug then I could pick you up and slide your whole body right into my cleavage, right down here. That would be so nice to feel you there between my boobs, my tiny husband”

Lori pushed him back into a chair and swiftly tackled his trouser zipper followed by his underwear, there was of course no resistance from her husband who was only too pleased to sit back and let her take control. With his member now in her slender fingers, Lori leaned over his lap and eased her breasts apart allowing his shaft to slide up under her bra elastic and into the tight grip of her cleavage. He gasped with the excitement of the moment as his sensitive helmet pushed its way between her mounds and broke the surface sticking out from her flesh yet half eclipsed by its warm depths.

“That’s you Doug right there in-between my boobs you tiny man, can you feel how big my breasts are either side of your body?”

“Oh I can feel them Lori”

He quivered in delight and began to gently buck upwards.

“Can you feel how warm they are? I’m going to squish you little man right between my great big tits”

Lori pushed her breasts against his rod making them swell around the length, almost reaching from his balls to his helmet. Doug lost his ability to resist the visions she was sending him. In his mind he was as tall as his manhood was long and he was stuck in his wife’s cleavage feeling her boobs trying to engulf his body and how wonderful that was! In seconds his juices pumped out and spilled over onto her neck as Lori released him from her bosomy embrace.

 

Later that very day Doug was at work with his thoughts full of his recent playful exchanges with Lori and what he was contemplating to do for their anniversary the very next day. He spoke to Harry his best pal and the foreman on the construction site just to be curious.

“Hey harry?”

Doug switched of the noisy electron drill he was working, removing his ear defenders he stopped to chat.

 

Harry was about Doug’s height but with a podgy build, the result of too many fast food takeaways but Doug knew that Harry’s wife was just about the same size as her husband a ratio he would have liked between himself and Lori.

“What’s up Doug?”

“Harry, do you ever think about how tall your wife is?”

“Strange question, but not really pal?”

Harry looked at Doug quizzically.

“I mean compared to you, do you mind that she is nearly as tall as you are?”

“Gloria is five foot eleven inches tall mate, when she wears any kind of heel she’s actually taller than me most of the time, I don’t worry about it. Women are all the same size lying down that is”

A crooked grin came from Harry as he prepared his drilling equipment.

“Anyway, why do you ask?”

“Oh nothing, just curious what it’s like to be with a tall woman I guess”

“That Lori of yours is a cracker mate, I wouldn’t be looking for some six foot babe to have a fling with if I had a girl as fine as yours to come home to”

“Harry no that’s not what I was just thinking, never mind. Listen Harry it’s our anniversary tomorrow and I wondered if I can have a day off at short notice to plan for some things for Lori, do you mind?”

“Normally I would say no mate especially given the work load we are on but as it’s for you and Lori no problem”

“Oh and Harry, don’t tell her I want her to think that I am working”

“Sure, have a nice day and stop thinking about other women or you won’t have any more anniversaries to celebrate!”

Patting him on the back Harry laughed and they both set about continuing with their work.

 

Unable to find it inside him to share his thoughts even with his best friend Doug continued to wonder about the decision he would make to reduce his own height, part of him knew for a man it would feel strange not to be as tall as he was now but the thought of a naturally taller wife compelled him to turn up to Reform for his appointment.

 

On the day of their anniversary Doug had sneaked out of bed early and left Lori a digi-card and some fresh flowers on the breakfast table telling her that he had to go to work early for some overtime but he would meet her at their favourite restaurant later that evening. Making sure to take a selection of his most common clothes in a small suitcase, just as the information had told him to, Doug made his way to

Reform.

 

He was nervous in the waiting area but the petite receptionist who had flirted with him walked across to speak with Doug as soon as she noticed his presence. Doug was checking out some of the holographic projections which showed the before and after images of previous happy clients and he heard the click clack distraction of her heels striking the marble flooring.

“Well hello again Sir, I see something from your last visit must have peaked your interest to return?”

Turning around Doug looked down at the dark haired beauty noticing how slender her arms and legs were.

“Nice legs”

He thought to himself admiring a pair of shapely pins barely covered by the shortest black and white patterned skirt he’d ever seen. This woman liked to draw attention to her body as aside from the revealing short skirt she wore a cropped summery vest exposing her navel. A pert pair of b cup’s pressed nicely against this thin red summer vest and from his view point Doug took a nice glance at the modest amount of cleavage on show before his eyes locked onto hers.

“Um yeh, you could say that”

“Well I’m glad your attention was peaked, we aim to please”

Her talk was laced with innuendo.

“I’m Amy, and if you need anything and I mean anything I’ll be just down the corridor”

“Thanks”

“My pleasure”

She smiled a perfect set of white teeth and then walked off flicking her dark locks about her shoulders to once more catch his eye. Doug was of course following her movements but as cute as she was this flirtatious creature still wasn’t going to temp him given his love of more substantial women, even Lori would have towered over this girl. He had to admit however that little crop top she wore showed off a very nice figure and a washboard hard stomach.

 

“Mr Quaid?”

From an adjoining room a tall lady emerged looking every bit the mousy scientist type. She was thin and her figure was covered by the long white lab coat she wore. Her pretty face hid behind some oversized glasses and her brown hair was arranged into the neatest of buns on top of her head. Doug shook her hand as she outstretched it and his large strong fingers eclipsed hers.

“I am going to be your consultant technician today my name is Mandy, pleased to meet you”

“Likewise”