- Text Size +

This giantess was quite shapely and extremely pretty, he couldn’t age her but she had to be early twenties. She was a peroxide blonde or what Doug called a bottled blonde and her thick hair was currently splayed out over the arm of the sofa. As he saw her closer up he noticed her name badge just over her blouse pocket which read Officer Kim Smith. Could this be Jeremy’s ex girlfriend? His mind wondered and he hoped it wasn’t the same Kim as he knew was a bitch she was to his new found shop keeping friend. Currently however the identity of this security guard was not Doug’s main concern, he was more worried that his line of gradual decent was going to land him directly on top of this woman’s thin blouse and right where it was tensioned between her giant breasts.

Of course the view below was fantastic as Doug could see the entire giantess and the sexy landscape of her body as she slumbered across the mountainous sofa, her legs were very long and smooth and free of her knee high leather boots which were the only items of her uniform she had even bothered to remove. Her short skirt was also hitched up due to her fidgeting and thus most of her toned thighs were visible which was quite alluring but further north her chest was making quite an impression behind that blouse as her arms were raised behind and folded beneath her head.

Ordinarily Doug would have been quite turned on by the pose her sleeping body had assumed, only he was frightened by this giantess as he was about to become an unwelcome visitor who was going to be introduced to the top surface of her blouse between those large breasts. There was no way to communicate with Melina and she was doing a great job of gently lowering him. As he closed on the giantess the ground below was just white with the span of this plain white blouse in all directions. Soon he touched down and feeling the minute slack of his contact Melina stopped feeding the line through her fingers.

Now Doug was balanced on the tensed white cotton and he looked up wondering if he should try to climb back into the vent above but it was such a long distance he really didn’t consider that he would have the energy to make it. Freeing his waist from the thread he was going to have to climb down from the giant woman, only her chest was rising and falling with her deep breaths and this was unsettling his footing each time he attempted to stand. Keeping on his belly, like a snake, he wriggled down the trail of buttons towards her giant skirt but the steepness of her considerable breasts even prone made this downhill slide quite a perilous journey. Suddenly he slipped and rolled across the top of her blouse right down to her waist band. This action caused the giantess in her sleep to unconsciously brush her hand slowly across her stomach and he saw the side of this huge hand coming his way! With this danger approaching he couldn’t jump down from her side as she was too close to the massive drop of the sofa which was like a cliff edge down to the carpet below, his other option was to jump over the top of the oncoming hand but it was far too wide for him to clear. He knew if he touched such a sensitive area like the top of her hand she would certainly wake. There was little in the way of options but at the last second he saw the gap between the tucked in blouse and the skirt and decided to slide under the waist band. The giant digits of her hand swished by and missed his legs by a hairs width. But now he was under her skirt a place he didn’t want to be found that was for sure!

Considering his new options Doug decided to move stealthily under her skirt and soon he was able to sense her giant sex making its presence known with an overpowering scent. If this giantess woke to find him almost inside her knickers then he knew he would be in major trouble. Normally he would have found it arousing to be so close to a pretty giantess but under these circumstances he was now afraid for his own life. As he moved towards the top surface of her thigh making for the end of the skirt he was careful with his movements in case she unconsciously landed her hand on him like an annoying little bug. Luck however was not on Doug’s side as the giant thigh beneath him began to move. This smooth limb provided no hand holds and he was tumbled down her inner thigh landing on the base of her skirt and right smack between two enormous long legs.

Recovering from his slide, Doug was faced with a new set of challenges. In the dim light afforded beneath the cover of this giant skirt he was able to see the crotch of a massive pair of pink lace panties staring at him with their intimidating size and looking away towards the light there was a pair of legs stretching away like two huge curving walls. Peering into the distance and down this long corridor afforded by the two towering sides of the giantesses legs, Doug could see that her bare heels met firmly with the arm of the sofa, there was no way out but to climb!

After a minute or so of debating his options Doug left the relative safety from the overhead canopy afforded by the skirt, stepping out of it and between the woman’s thighs a vulnerable place were he might could easily be seen.

The view forward was however very impressive given her practically flawless pins, which were as smooth as he had ever seen almost to the point that they glistened catching the artificial light of the room. Each one of these legs was much taller than Doug currently stood and he would have required a grappling hook and line to throw over just one of them to climb on top. As he had no climbing gear there was no option to find any sort of handhold on this woman’s smooth leg at his present scale and he was very aware that his contact against bare skin could rouse her from her sleep. The only choice seemed to be to seek the gap between her feet where he could attempt to climb the material of the sofa arm.

As Doug neared the giant pair of knees, he was becoming worried that this giantess might accidently move her legs together and crush him, there was some stirring and small movements that indicated she was not solidly asleep now. A loud groan signifying that she was waking up came from the giant throat as it was being cleared and Doug was suddenly scared for his life. If this giant guard was to shift her legs to leave the sofa he would surely be swiped by the wall of her inside leg and perhaps knock out against the other one or even sent flying from the sofa which was a drop that would probably break his bones right now. As the noises continued from above with the smacking of lips showing that she was probably dry in the mouth he retreated back towards the canopy of her skirt in an effort to hide.

The giantess was now awake and yawing with the loudness of a speaker at a rock concert to Doug’s more delicate ears. As her long legs began to shift he knew she was going to stand up and he would very soon slide out of her skirt and drop out and between her feet below! He couldn’t allow this to happen and decided to risk getting closer to the crotch of her giant pink panties. From the outside he could see the patterned lace offered some holes which at his size were big enough for him to slip his hands inside and hold onto like grab handles of a cargo net. As he clutched at the lace the giantess stood up and he was now dangling perilously high above the floor and hanging from only his two arms beneath her underwear and right between her gigantic moving thighs.