- Text Size +

It was three am and I realised he still wasn’t home and had to be out having fun somewhere, so I prepared a nice greeting for when he returned. I put on some heels with my nurses uniform which he had a thing for and secretly I had slipped on some sexy lingerie underneath so he would be surprised when I undressed for him. Mike came home not long after and there I was towering over him in my sexy get up, I was over twice his size at this point and in my heels that night probably close to thirteen foot tall. He was surprised that I was there and that I was feeling amorous, he didn’t seem to want sex and well I was a thirteen foot tall girl who was hot and horny. I hadn’t made out with him for ages not since I passed nine foot tall, so I kind of encouraged him by pushing him up against the wall with my tall legs and thighs all sliding against him. Instead of getting turned on he got angry and told me he wasn’t interested, still I foolishly tried to get him into the mood and I unzipped and dropped my dress letting him see my lovely matching lace thong and bra, hoping this would get the right reaction. But Mike was spiteful, he told me that even though I was super tall my tits hadn’t really grown at all and were still tiny and he hated tiny tits, he said he had always wished that I was a real woman with real curves”
“Nice guy”
Doug said sitting in the palm of Angelina’s hand and casually peering through the gaps in her fingers to see if she did posses any hint of cleavage below.
“Well, he was kind of right, I have always been flat chested, really I don’t need to wear a bra. I can’t even do justice to a b cup”
Lowering Doug level with her chest as if to allow him to concur, he saw nothing but a flat exterior which was disappointing for a giantess.
“Men, always in to our boobs”
Melina said and shook her head.
“Well as you can see I am built like a boy up here and even with the padded bra that night I couldn’t say that I had any cleavage to boast of. But I was really angry because he loved me before and my tits and my body had never been highlighted as a negative in the past, he always enjoyed our sex or so I thought. Anyhow back to that night, Mike pushed my legs apart and walked under me”
Angelina laughed.
“ That was quite funny thinking back, he was getting so short compared to me. Anyhow he slumped into bed and I remember looking down at my boobs all disappointed and feeling a tingling sensation and my boobs actually grew just a little. My bra was tightening and it was as if I had commanded them to enlarge. I was so happy that I followed into the bedroom and I crawled over the top of Mike on my hands and knees and I squared my tits over his little face and asked him if he noticed any difference now? He looked up and spat some horrid line about padded bra’s not being the answer and that he wanted to sleep and we’d talk in the morning. Well needless to say I was pretty pissed to be brushed off again and I then noticed my boobs doubled in size, I went from a b cup to a c cup in seconds and my bra was straining. My boobs are growing, look Mike I’m getting big for you! I shouted and he looked up to see that my bra was bulging or rather overflowing as my tits now dangled in his face. We both didn’t believe what was happening and I suddenly felt him touch my right breast and there was some sort of energy that surged through my body. How are you doing this? He said and he fondled my breasts which felt so good. Because I was so tall my boobs were now pretty large and more than his hands could cope with. I sat up and took my bra off before it busted and there they were, two full heavy c cups bouncing on my chest. Mike sat up below me and I felt that I could actually make my breasts swell even larger just by wanting or rather willing them to expand. Mike stood up level with my boobs and I made them grow to a d cup and then an e, but I wasn’t finished until my boobs made his head look tiny and I could pull his little face into my cleavage and smother him between them. Mike fell back on the bed and was totally shocked that I was so super busty, especially against my thin frame, I looked so out of proportion and given that I was tall they looked so huge wobbling about. It was then that I got out of the bed to take stock of the situation it was unbelievable and Mike all of sudden got a little weird. Where are you going Angel he began to ask and I told him something was wrong, that boobs don’t just miraculously appear like magic when you want them. He wasn’t making any sense at this time because he said he wanted them and he wanted me to come back to bed and let him be close to my tits. Now this was strange, like he was intoxicated just by my tits being larger than before. I was still trying to figure it all out when he climbed off the bed and he started jumping up and trying to grab at my boobs even though he was far too short to reach them. Mike, stop it I said, let me have a minute. But he was desperate and drawn to my boobs as if they were luring him in. He began to plead with me asking me to bend over so he could touch them and it was kind of pathetic to be honest yet I realised it wasn’t really him. He was in some sort of lustful trance and my boobs were everything to him, he followed their every jiggle with his head and didn’t once attempt to look at my face when I spoke down to him. Curious as I was, I lifted him up under his armpits and let him snuggle to my boobs and he lunged at my left breast and clamped onto my nipple like a new born! Well I was quite taken back, until I felt fluid fill my breasts and enter him, I was lactating and he was feeding from me! I sat back on the bed and cradled him to my breast and the feeling was wonderful for me, like we had connected somehow. I let him feed for a bit and when he was done he peered over my cleavage with my fresh milk dribbling down his chin and he looked out of it, sort of like that glazed look when someone is hypnotised. What’s wrong with you Mike are you ok? No, he said I have been keeping secrets from you and tonight I felt guiltier than ever for what I have done to you. Well as you can imagine it was strange to hear him telling the truth like this and I suddenly thought about the day I was exposed to the red dust and how it was electrically charged, I began to wonder if my ability to grow my bust and release fluids was somehow linked to this accident and it was allowing me to make him horny and truthful like the real arousal stuff they make from the red dust. But more than this when I asked him what secrets he had and what did he actually get up to the night he came home drunk and passed out. He suddenly was able to recall everything that night and he told me how he was dancing with some fourteen foot tall blonde bimbo who seduced him. He had sex with her and he told me how he loved her big tits and how she clamped them around his dick and made him cum with just her breasts. Ever since that night he couldn’t bear the fact that I was flat chested and he drunk himself into a bad state trying to drown out the voice in his mind that told him he wanted to experience voluptuous women like her again. Since that night he revealed that he had slept with two other hookers in Venusville and that he found he had changed and did not want me anymore.

Well I was gutted for sure but I was also astounded by the power the liquid from my boobs had over him, it was like he was opening up and he could tell me anything. We knew that night we were through as a couple, I couldn’t forgive him for being seduced by the blonde or looking for sex with a pair of hookers when he had me at home practically begging him for some love. And as I held him against my boob I told him that we were finished and he was compliant and said, yes whatever you say. I realised right then that I could actually make him do what I wanted whilst he was intoxicated with my special milk. I told him that he would fall to sleep and forget about what really happened that night, I told him to remember only that he was very drunk and that we both finished with each other after a blazing row and that he should go and find a girl he could be happy with. I left Mike and checked into some nurses quarters that evening, I haven’t seen him since.”
“That was some story, so I’m being held by a woman with super powers? A woman who can grow her breasts at any time and control men with them by the power of her suggestion?”
The summary from Doug received a big confident smile from Angelina confirming he was right and she then glanced across at Melina to ask.
“So, you think this little man here in my palm could do with a taste of my special Angel juice, huh? I can kick start his brain so that he has total recall”
“That’s the idea. I want my man back to normal”
Melina said hoping that her friend’s gifts would bring her man back as she remembered him.

Placing Doug down on the table he watched as Angelina leaned her upper body forward granting him a front row view of her nonexistent cleavage.
“Ready to be impressed little man?”
“Sure, go for it”
Encouraged Doug as suddenly the flat front of her nurse’s uniform showed new indentations of her nipples behind the white exterior. Then there was the noise of rustling behind this fabric as clearly Angelina changed her bust size pushing the material forward in her dress by several inches and altering her statistics from an a cup to a healthy c cup within in seconds. The dress was now at capacity, it wasn’t designed to hold such curves and this forced the zipper to drop down an inch or so revealing the tops of her velvety breasts and a line of modest cleavage.

Now Doug was suddenly interested in Angelina, she had altered from the type of woman who wouldn’t have caught his eye even wearing a bikini, to one that required a second glance to check out her assets.
“Oh boy, now I’m impressed”
Doug complimented and was quite amazed at how differently this woman now appealed to his personal preferences, with her newly formed bust heaving before his eyes she had taken on a much more sexy appearance.
“Well, this is the smallest I can make my breasts and still offer my special milk, so we have a big problem my little friend”
Cupping her breasts from beneath, Angelina positioned them more comfortably behind the dress and this only served to distract Doug from below who was enjoying the view afforded from her lowered zip as the sides of her breasts were further exposed along with a green lacy bra.
“Angelina is talking to you Doug”
Melina reached across the table and nudged Doug for attention with a finger tip on his backside.
“Sorry?”
It was clear he had been absorbed in his current gaze and suddenly he felt a little guilty as he snapped back into the conversation.
“Um, why is your breast size a problem? You can just express off your milk, I can swallow some and hey presto you can unlock my memories....cant you?”

There was a chuckle from both the giantesses around him as they realised he wasn’t following their line of thought. Melina decided to spell the problem out to her man, which she knew would embarrass him.
“Doug, Angel needs to be in contact with you to make this work. This way her unique energy can flow from her into your system whilst it’s active, it kind of melds your minds and allows her to see what’s going on in your brain, it’s taken her a while to perfect this new ability but that’s how it works best”
There was a silence from Doug as he looked at Angelina’s face smiling down at him and suddenly appreciated that he was going to be forced to breast feed from this woman if he wanted his memory restored.
“Even though my boobs are only modest C cups, you are already a lot smaller than them, I don’t think your little mouth is anywhere near big enough to close around one of my nipples, do you?”
“I err, haven’t even seen them but I have to admit your boobs are pretty huge looking from down here”
“You need to try”
Melina urged and tried to incentivise him.
“I need my old Doug back so he can save Mar’s and we can live a normal life together, go on Angel give him one of your nipples, let’s see how big it is to him”

Angelina didn’t feel at all shy about exposing her breasts, this was something that she had now done on several occasions to help the resistance since her powers had first been discovered. In fact she was now quite an exhibitionist and proud of her figure when it was enlarged to these sexier statistics and the feeling it gave her to be suckled by a man was indescribable enjoyment as her power energised. Without a moment’s hesitation the Zip was pulled down on her dress and her green bra was now almost fully exposed. Her new breasts were firm and stretched the bra like green paint over their surface as it was designed to contain much smaller breasts. Unclipping the front fastening beneath her cleavage she sighed as her breasts were freed and pointing out and down towards the diminutive man on the table.

It was clear to all three of them that Doug was indeed a lot smaller than the mammoth breast he now faced and the thought of trying to latch on to the giant nipple that now taunted him with its large size made him feel more than inadequate.
“Gee, you’re nowhere near the size of Melina but you have still got nipples bigger than my head and shoulders combined!”
“Oh dear, my tits are like giants tits to him, he is so little compared to them. I don’t think this is going to work at all, it would be like him trying to get stretch his mouth around the base of a bucket”
“Yeh, you do look a lot smaller with her boob’s almost on top of you Doug, I don’t know what I was thinking it’s not going to happen”
Melina’s view was of her tiny boyfriend about to be eclipsed by the boob hovering inches above him with a nipple thicker than his muscular thighs and biceps combined.
“Give it a go, let’s see if you can find a way”
Feeling her special milk warmly circulating her breasts Angelina now wanted the contact more than anything, she found Doug’s size quite interesting and a little exciting to think she was only a c cup but for once in her life she was fantastically top heavy for a man.

Allowing her nipple to lower almost on top of Doug, Angelina lost sight of the small man now beneath her breast and Doug leaned his head back to try and line up with the huge tip of this enormous female extremity. It was obvious as he was now looking so close with the end of her nipple that it was wider than his entire face!
“Its way too big, Angelina you have got to be kidding, even if I could dislocate my jaw like a snake I would never get my chops around something that size!”
“I didn’t think this through but I had to shrink Doug to conceal him from the scanner and with no BMU at our disposal he’s never going to be big enough to suck on your tits whilst you remain such a giantess to him”
Backing away from under the shadow of the huge exposed breast Doug had no idea of how this was going to be possible given their comparative scale.
“My nipples are too big for him to manage, but even without my powers I think my nipples would still be a challenge, let’s face it, he’s really tiny, no offence”
“None taken, listen girl’s we have to find a BMU to alter my size and then this restoring my memory might be possible”
“But only the security guards assigned to the hospital carry those devices, and we only have two research labs here with fixed units and they register each time you use them”
Angelina popped her bra back in place and sized down her chest to a less impressive cup size and zipped her uniform up.
“Wai a minute though, there is a guard two doors down, right about now she would be resting because she’s just come off the night shift.”

A plan was suddenly weaved between the three of them. Angelina explained that there was a small vent shaft running along the ceiling of the back wall through all the apartments, and if they opened the hatch and lifted Doug into the shaft he could make his way to the guard’s room. He needed some thread to fasten around his waist and once he was looking out of the vent inside the guard’s room he would be able to squeeze through the lattice like metal hatch structure and be lowered by Melina on the thread until he was on the ground. Once inside he could make for the door and trigger the internal foot level sensor that would open the door from the inside to the main corridor. Melina could sneak inside and steal the BMU from the slumbering guard or take her by surprise and get the device by force if necessary.

A few minutes later with a fine cotton thread harnessed around his upper body he was lifted by Melina into the shaft and she blew him a kiss sending him into the unknown. The shaft was illuminated by the vents that periodically were along its length and he could easily see his way to the third one along. The moment of truth came as he peered down through the hatch. There was a sofa below the vent however Doug could only see part of a huge material mass and had to guess it was an aerial view of some chair or sofa. It was multi coloured with a white cotton pillow covering the base and green leather over the back. Chair or sofa Doug thought it would be a safe place for them to lower him initially before he made it to the ground. Unfortunately he couldn’t communicate with Melina so they had planned for him to tug the thread around his waist when he was ready to be gently lowered. He would only get one chance for this so he had to be sure the giantess wherever she was in the room below, was sleeping as they predicted.

Listening to the room it was silent except for the deep exhales of a giantess breathing. She is close he thought probably in a chair nearby but definitely asleep. As he let Melina take the weight of suspending his tiny body he slipped through the metal bars of the hatch and suddenly wished he had not committed to being lowered as he realised his mistake in an instant. From the other side of the vent, the room was revealed to his eyes and yes he was indeed being lowered down directly over the green sofa but what he had mistaken in his limited view through the hatch for a white pillow was actually a giant white blouse and with a giantess guard still wearing it! The guard had fallen asleep without removing her uniform and he was heading inch by inch towards the top of her blouse and he had no way to let Melina know that he wanted to be pulled straight back up.