- Text Size +

An exuberant Doug held on as he was manoeuvred by the giant fingers that clamped onto the capsules outer shell, he had’nt imagined ended up travelling in Melina’s pussy but this idea was quite appealing.

The view from the penetrator was suddenly altered to that of two giant stocking covered thighs as Doug was tilted and guided under the hem of a giant dress, with the lights of capsules interior engaged he could now see the barrier of her white panties ahead being pulled aside by her spare fingers to reveal an enormous pussy which was ready to receive him.
“In you go little man, enjoy the trip”
Melina parted her pussy lips to ease the entry of the Penetrator but she was already quite lubricated so the smooth shape slipped inside with veritable ease.
“Mmm, that feels good”
Again Melina’s current emotions were expressed in a thought and Doug was feeling quite good himself as he got to see what a pussy actually looked like in detail from the inside.

Of course he had been in contact with Lori’s pussy when she was a giantess but now he was in the Penetrator he could actually see things with the light of the capsule making this amazing environment glow. Through the transparent screens of the Penetrator there was actually nothing but damp fleshy walls that clamped around the shell and some of this living wall was gently pulsing and moving, it was a very surreal and kind of tranquil place to be.
“Melina this is something else, I can actually see the inside of your pussy all around me and it’s so strange but it’s somehow feels safe to be in here”
“Of course you feel safe, my giant pussy will protect you from those nasty giant girls in the big world outside.....Now I’ll just put my skirt and panties straight and then we had better leave, so sit back and enjoy the ride.”

Melina walked to the secret entrance accessed behind a wall of her room, and then entered a series of laser bored tunnels that the resistance members frequently used to avoid travelling on the surface as much as they could. The tunnels were illuminated with a naturally occurring rock which seemed to glow in the dark, it was of no real commercial value but it made for nice trinkets when Mars was able to be visited by real tourists. Using this natural light Melina began to walk the two mile journey using this subterranean short cut.
“Oooh, that does feel good when I walk, its making me wet knowing he’s inside me”
The voice from Melina’s head made Doug smile and he couldn’t help but respond.
“Enjoying the walk are we?”
“That’s not fair Doug, I can’t help what I’m thinking”
“I like hearing your naughty thoughts it’s refreshing to know you actually get a kick out of being a giantess and having me so small this way Melina”
“I’d enjoy it a lot more if he was out of that pod and wriggling naked over my giant clit”
Melina slipped up and this thought popped out in response.
“Oh, I did it again didn’t I? Well it’s true I don’t like having that little pod thing around you and it would be lovely to have you naked in there, maybe later tonight, mmm?”
“Sounds like a date big lady”

When they arrived at the exit, Melina cautiously used a special small periscope to look for anyone in the close vicinity and then climbed up the makeshift ladder and out into the open. This tunnel entrance was concealed by a false red rock which once pushed aside covered a trap door. This artificial rock was crafted into a small hill of rocks that skirted the exterior of the hospitals grounds, like much of Mars, despite the global terraforming there were still pockets of the natural rock sticking out of the new lush greenery and circling some of the urban developments.
“Ok the coast is clear, I’m going to walk to the main staff entrance and from now on I’m just going to think to you”
“Fine, good luck babe”

The staff entrance was enlarged and was an extension to a much smaller standard sized wing of the hospital building, walking towards it there was a pang of nervousness inside Melina but her exterior was calm and professional. When she entered there was one guard who smiled and greeted her.
“Good morning, please move over to the body mass unit and then I can scan you in”
“Sure”
Melina complied and was instantly shrunk to six feet tall, so that she could enter the main building which had not been altered to accommodate the larger size of the female natives.
“Just think little man, their shrinking both of us, that means you are going to be even tinier than you already are”
Came a thought from Melina and Doug just laughed back
“Yeh, but you’re not that tall now either”

When the shrinking had been completed the guard watched as Melina walked up to the body scanner and placed her hand and fingerprints onto a reader.
“Well it’s worked before so fingers crossed little man, I’m about to be scanned now”
There was a red beam of light that swept up and down Melina’s body and suddenly the guard was very interested with the virtual control monitor projected before her eyes.
“Oh crap, looks like there’s a problem”
Melina thought to Doug as she tensed up, inside the Penetrator Doug froze and bit gently at his lip.
“Can you remove your ear rings please?”
A sigh of relief fell over Melina as she had completely forgotten to take the small gold earrings out of her ears.
“I was partying last night”
Melina said convincingly to the guard who offered a half smile back as if to say you should know better.
“Your clean, please proceed”

Stepping into the main wing there was a full exhale of air from Melina signifying her relief.
“We are through, no problem”
She said openly to Doug as the corridor was empty and then replaced her earrings figuring they didn’t look to out of place.
“Now to find Qwato”

Pressing the com panel on the wall of the corridor Melina commanded the computer to locate her friend.
“Find Nurse Angelina Qwato”
All real hospital staff were tagged by location chips in their clothes and the computer responded in an instant.
“Nurse Qwato is currently on level two section seven, home quarters”
“Brilliant Melina” spoke to herself knowing Doug could follow.
“Qwato is back at her residence, she must be between work shifts”

Making her way to the Nurses home quarters, Melina had a conversation in her head with Doug.
“Qwato’s real name is Angelina Doug, she’s someone who you won’t recall from the past as she only started working with us over the last year when she saw some of the strange things Cohaagan was up to in the hospital and she found us. Since then she’s helped us a lot, we found out about Cohaagan refining Real Arousal and her experiments to intensify its effects”
“Real Arousal? I’ve come across that a few times recently myself”
“Oh, you have? We haven’t talked much about your infidelities since you’ve been holidaying on Earth away from me, remind me to have that chat when I’m still this much bigger than you mister”
There was a silence from Doug as he felt the guilt of his many sexual encounters but then he didn’t know anything about Melina other than she was a gorgeous babe who happened to be in his dreams most nights.

“Angel? You home?”
Melina rapped her knuckles on the door and it opened almost instantly sliding to one side to reveal a very pretty and quite petite young Nurse.
“Melina, come inside, it’s great to see you”

Letting Melina into the small one bedroom dwelling Angelina hugged her taller friend and was pleased to see that she hadn’t been captured or exposed by Cohaagans people yet.
“Angelina we need to talk”
Within the privacy of Angelina’s room the two women sat down at the small table and Melina explained why she was there.
“You recall I told you about Doug my man who went missing?”
“Yeh, the hunky good looking one you showed me that holo image of, has he turned up?”
“Last night Doug found me, Cohaagan’s people had him locked down on Earth and used one of those Recall machines to give him a new memory, and a new life”
“Oh dear is he ok now?”
As Angelina questioned Doug was frustrated with the conversation, he could hear Melina but he couldn’t hear Angelina’s voice.
“Babe, can I come out now?”
“Um, yeh just a minute Doug”
“I’m sorry Melina what was that?”
“Oh, Angel, Doug’s with me now I smuggled him in through security because I thought you could help restore his memory with your unique gifts”
“He’s here? Where?”
“Give me a second will you, is that your toilet through there?”
“Sure”

Temporarily leaving her bemused friend, Melina used the privacy of her toilet to extract the Penetrator from her pussy and cleaned it up in under the sink before prising the hatch door open with her finger nails. As she pulled the little door down it snapped off from its hinges.
“Dam, I busted the Penetrator, it’s so fragile, I forgot my own strength”
Helping Doug out Melina frowned at the damaged Penetrator and Doug stepped into her palm and shook his head.
“Might as well toss it in that bin Melina it won’t be airtight anymore, I can’t use it”
“Well how am I going to get you back out?”
“Guess we will have to figure that one out when it comes to it”
“Mmm, well maybe if we can restore your memory you can come up with one of your super brain waves. Here hop on my shoulder and I’ll take you to meet Angelina.
“I’ll put the damaged Penetrator in this cupboard under her sink, just in case you figure a way to fix the door, we might still need it”

As she stepped into the main room Doug was sat on her shoulder and balancing there as she walked up to a giantess who was sat at a large glass table. Angelina didn’t notice Doug at first but he was quick to give her the once over. She was a noticeably short giantess compared to Melina, he could tell this even though she sat down. Her body was very slim and on the petite side, with a doll like face and dainty features, she looked like a young girl in her early teens but she was actually a twenty three year old woman. Wearing the same uniform as Melina she looked like she was playing dress up as a nurse and Doug’s eyes had already noted that there sadly there were no lady bumps filling out her top to make her look any older. In fact Angelina could have dressed up as a boy and got away with it if it wasn’t for her feminine facial features and those pretty brown eyes that were framed by some shoulder length brown hair.
“Angelina Qwato, meet my boyfriend Douglas Quaid, or Mouser as we sometimes call him”
Plucking Doug from her shoulder and depositing him gently on the glass table before her friend, Melina saw Angelina’s eyes bulge with surprise. Angelina had of course seen men reduced on Mars but none to the size of the small man that was now looking up at her.
“Um hi there”
She said rather timidly as if she couldn’t believe there was a man who was as tall as her middle finger standing on her table.
“Gosh, Melina he’s so tiny. I’ve seen those body mass reduction units used on men before but never this small, he’s like Tom thumb only for real”
“And he’s cuter than Tom Thumb, Angel”
Melina added settling down at the table behind Doug.
“So how did you get in here and through security?”
“You don’t want to know”
A swift comment of closure was offered by Doug and Melina just flushed a little red behind him.
“So, you’ve had a memory alteration and your real memories suppressed, is that right Doug?”
“Yeh, Cohaagan’s people fixed me good, I can’t even remember my girlfriend behind me here and she’s really, really big to forget”
Following his joke Melina gave him a small and gentle flick on his backside with her finger nail sending him forward a few inches and reminding him she was there.
“Well I have a special talent, call it a gift that may help you only....”
Looking over Doug and back at Melina, Angelina continued.
“...you are really too tiny for what I have in mind”
“I’m sure he’ll manage Angel, I couldn’t smuggle a BMU in here, that’s almost impossible”
“Well I guess we could try if he doesn’t mind?”
“Hey what are you giant ladies talking about? What is this gift or talent of yours, hypnosis or something?”
“You haven’t told him about me?”
“No, perhaps you should tell him your story”

Angelina leaned forward and placed a hand flat down on the table making a gesture that she wanted Doug’s trust to step aboard. He looked for reassurance from Melina and then seeing her smile he stepped onto her hand.
“You’re so light”
“Just be careful lifting me”
Warned Doug as he used her thumb to steady his footing as the palm rose to hover before a cute button nose and a pair of deep brown eyes.

“Where do I start? Well I guess before all the changes on Mars I was only just 5ft tall in my stocking feet a regular short woman and my boyfriend Mike at the time used to call me his baby doll, as I was shorter than average and really kind of thin and dainty.

This hospital was one of the first buildings erected when the terraforming of the atmosphere was almost through, at that time I lived with Mike outside the hospital and as the environment outside wasn’t fully formed we still had to commute in lunar trucks to get to work. One day I was on the west wing, ward number five completely alone as I was supposed to be preparing the new beds ready for our patients the next day. The weather was appalling outside that day, their atmospheric purification towers had only really been working for a few weeks and there were incredible changes to make a liveable climate for Mars. So I ignored the red dust storm outside, these storms were common and dying out, however there was a message over the tannoy system to inform that we should all take residence in the central hub of the hospital because this was an electrically charged dust storm. Unfortunately for me some green lightning struck the ward and busted a hole to the outside. I was consumed by a cloud of highly charged red dust particles and I managed to cough and splutter my way to the airlock and get away until I passed out.”
“Wow, you were lucky not too have died instantly”
Doug interrupted.
“His voice is so squeaky like a cartoon character isn’t it cute.”
“The cutest”
Agreed Melina and she urged Angelina to carry on with her tale.
“Well, I was out of it for a week in a coma and when I came around I was perfectly fine not a single symptom from my exposure to so much naturally energised red dust, other than the fact that I was extremely horny for the next month but Mike didn’t seem to mind that at all. Things were pretty normal for a long while, but then Mike and I started not to see eye to eye”
“You began to fall out, what over?”
Once more interrupting Doug had amused Angelina with his question.
“What I meant was, I was growing like all the women on Mars and we were not seeing eye to eye as a couple. Mike was five foot eight and towered over me, yet I was becoming slowly taller. Soon I wasn’t looking up at him and he was finding it rather sexy having only ever experienced me as a petite almost fragile little woman. Now I was far more substantial and he could let himself go a bit more in bed. This honeymoon period however was soon over as Mike seemed to be going out clubbing in Venusville when I was working nights and we didn’t seem to be getting along that well. One night he came back from a bar and he was legless and so totally smashed that he passed out on the doorstep of our flat. I had to literally carry him inside, by now I was eight foot tall and quite an amazon, it was funny to think I was strong enough to lift him and carry him to bed. He couldn’t remember that night but I was annoyed that he was getting so drunk and if I am honest I was suspicious that he was seeing other women as he paid me so little attention in bed.

It was a couple of months or so later that I had chosen to surprise him and came home early from my night shift so we could rekindle our love making, it almost seems like yesterday I can picture it now.............