- Text Size +

“So sexy lady, whilst I can think straight for a minute where are we headed?”
As Doug tried to ignore watching the process of Melina rolling a stocking up her remaining leg he wanted to get his head back into the serious business of their mission today to restore his memories.
“How about you guess whilst I slip this dress on”
Moving elegantly from the bed Melina lifted a brilliant white dress over her head and wriggled her curvy hips inside it. The fit was very flattering to her thin waist and the dress fell just a few inches short of her knees. Clinching a large red belt around her waist she then pulled up the front zipper so that it ran from her waist and up to her tremendous bust allowing the material to hug her figure. This outfit was then completed with a pair of brilliant white court shoes that had a small heel.
“You are dressing up as a nurse?”
Doug shouted up from the bed as he continued to watch Melina pulling her lovely hair back and fixing it behind her head for practicality.
“Melina you look dam hot as a nurse but this is no time for games now”
“Who’s playing games little man? This outfit isn’t to tease you with, we are actually going to the hospital to meet Qwato my friend and this little number will get me inside. So how do I look?”
Doug gave her a once over which was hard to do as he had to move to the edge of the bed in order to see her feet and then tip his neck right back to follow up that towering frame.
“Like a hundred plus something foot tall sexy giant nurse who’s trying to smuggle two giant beach balls into the hospital under her more than tight uniform”
“You are funny tiny, not”
Melina smirked down at him and adjusted her neckline by pulling the zip to cover half of her cleavage until it refused to move further and failed to cover the remaining inches. Upon an average woman this uniform would have been snug but there wouldn’t have been any cleavage on display, however Melina’s vital statistics ensured that her entire cleavage could not be denied and a couple of enticing inches proudly remained.

“Qwato has falsified my details so that I can gain access through the hospital security gate scan’s. I have been there several times in the past for surveillance as we’ve been trying to figure out what Cohaagan’s game plan is. It seems in the last few weeks she has been removing men gradually from the Mars Colony and taking them to the hospital hoping they won’t be missed, but we are not entirely sure what she is planning, last I spoke to Qwato she was going to look into this.”
“Mmm, I don’t like the sound of that, men going missing and to a hospital? That stinks of her trying to experiment on them in some way.”
“I guess we will find out, but first I need to adjust my size and shrink down to a more normal level for a Mars babe, when we get to the hospital they still use the old building so all staff are reduced on entry just like the spaceport.”
Grabbing the BMU device Melina reduced her height to a less imposing and more average sixteen feet tall and hid the unit away.

“Wait a minute Melina, how do you intend to smuggle me inside the Hospital? I may be small but if you intend to walk through a security scanner with me in your skirt pocket they’ll scan my presence in a second”
“That memory of yours really needs seeing too mister”
Reaching down Melina lifted Doug in her hand and levelled him at her face level so they could speak more comfortably.
“We have been on missions before and you designed a way for me to shield you from such scanners”
“I did?”
Shaking her head Melina couldn’t believe just how much knowledge seemed to have been repressed inside her man’s brain, taking him to her underwear drawer once more she grinned as her spare hand reached in to retrieve what looked like a small transparent egg shaped capsule. She then placed Doug on the top of her bed next to the capsule so he could inspect it.
“What is this?”
He asked as he walked around the clear plastic shell noting there was a small padded base and some handles inside.
“It’s your invention, you called it the Penetrator, it opens up at the back there is a little catch activated by my thumb print from the outside or from a button on the inside. You can climb in, there’s an integrated oxygen supply that’s highly compressed it activates when you are in there”
Pressing a thumb to the rear of the egg it opened and curious Doug climbed inside the rather cramped environment. There was a small panel below one of the grab handles which offered what looked like a microphone.
“So I created this pod thing?”

It was a little cramped inside but Doug managed to sit on the base and heard Melina boom overhead.
“It’s ok I can hear you, right inside my mind you rigged the communicator in Penetrator to tune straight into the small chip that’s in the back of my neck, you know the one we used to share our dreams”
“Make’s sense, I could be hidden in this pod thingy and we can converse without alerting anyone whilst I’m hidden in your pocket or......”
“In my pocket huh?”
Melina clicked down the door sealing Doug inside and he looked out of the transparent barrier before him to see her smiling face.
“You would be detected if I placed you in one of my pockets, use that tiny brain of yours”
“Yes this is a plasticised alloy it needs to be shielded from a scanner ray with a more substantial barrier than plain materials like your clothes”
“Ah, you are getting there Einstein, my skirts and blouses are far too thin to protect you from discovery”
The sarcastic tease came from Melina as she waited for her man to catch up.
“But an organic shield that would be enough, you hang this pod between your breasts don’t you?”
Melina laughed.
“He’s always so fixated by my big breasts, I like that about him”
“Wait a minute what did you just say?”
Flushing a little red Melina admitted to Doug that some of her thoughts were translated into speech at his end, due to the nature of the telepathic chip and she would have to be careful what she was thinking.
“So you just think something and I hear everything going on in that lovely giant head of yours?”
“I’m afraid so”
Answered Melina as she picked Doug up in the capsule and he watched the bland whiteness of her dress roll by before he could see her face again.
“This could be embarrassing”
Came another thought from Melina swiftly answered by Doug.
“Not for me it isn’t big lady I like knowing what you’re thinking”
“Mmm, well for me it’s all a bit one sided. I will have to focus and clear my mind from anything I don’t want you to know about whilst your connected to my thoughts. It’s been a while since we used this contraption with us on a mission, and I quite forgot how revealing it is sharing my brain waves”
“Spoil sport!”
Chuckled Doug as he settled down on the base of the capsule and held the handles firmly as if he was about to be subjected to a fairground ride. Melina held him close to her eye level making sure he was in position.
“By the way little man, you were wrong about where I conceal this little pod from detection, I’m not about to squeeze you down inside my cleavage because you’d still be detectable”

Thinking about what Melina had just said Doug realised that the capsule would have to be completely engulfed by her breasts, which was possible given their current size but it wasn’t full proof from detection as her breasts moved about and any exposed fraction of the pod could register as a blip.
“Oh boy, you’re going to swallow me and I’m going to see your stomach from the inside aren’t I? That’s going to be kind of gross”

The appeal of being swallowed and regurgitated wasn’t an adventure he wanted to embark on, however Melina now held him before her mouth and he could see the white wall of her teeth and the large plump giant lips framing them. Slowly her mouth opened and he was being guided inside and able to see the roof of her mouth and the many glistening white molars that now began to surround him on both sides. Her tongue beneath the capsule supported it and he marvelled at the little bumps on its surface and how her wet saliva was now smearing parts of his view. It was as if she were popping a gob stopper into her mouth and he was the living candy that she was about to swallow.
“I can only just get my mouth around him, gosh I wonder what he’s thinking right now?”
“I can hear you Melina and I’m thinking it’s not going to be pleasant sliding down your throat, I’m not good with amusement rides so we’d better get this over with and you swallow me now”
The mouth closed around him bringing the teeth together but only just due to the size of his capsule, darkness fell and automatically there was an overhead illumination that triggered so that Doug was able to see.
“I can’t keep this up, that thing is too big in my mouth”
Another thought escaped Melina and suddenly she opened wide and extended her tongue offering the capsule to her waiting fingers.
“Sorry Doug, but I just wanted to see what you did when I popped you in my mouth, you were going to go through with it weren’t you?”
“Well of course, it’s kinda gross but.....wait a minute, are you saying that you won’t be swallowing me?”
Confused Doug saw how amused Melina was.
“Oh don’t worry little guy, I will definitely be swallowing you. Only not in the way you were thinking.....”
As Melina stated this she also accidently added a thought that Doug could hear.
“I’m so wet already from just thinking about Doug being in there”
“Wait, what’s getting you so hot?”
Melina realised she had slipped yet another thought out and decided to just to let him know.
“I’m going to push you up deep inside my pussy, that’s what’s getting me wet right now. That’s why you called this the Penetrator. My pussy will be doing all the swallowing and your going deep undercover my little lover. All the way inside your sexy girlfriends body”
“I’m going in your pussy...oh boy this is going to be a ride and a half!”