- Text Size +

He could hear the water flowing as he approached the shower room and there was Melina with her arms outstretched and touching the ceiling whilst she allowed the hot water to rush over her head and down the small of her back. Her figure in profile was enough to arouse Doug as she had a body that was sensational from her head to her toes. The killer legs that she stood on were topped with a backside that was very firm and yet nicely rounded giving way to those curvy hips and a thin waist. With her facing the wall of the shower she struck a model like pose with her bottom pushed out and her back arched. The water cascaded off the small of her back and fell like a small waterfall, and her breasts revealed in profile and without her bra looked spectacularly large standing off of her slim frame like they were borrowed from an even larger woman.

Melina pretended not to notice his long admiration of her body from a distance and just shook her hair letting it fall down her back and slap against her skin. Doug had to climb over the lip of the shower tray which was custom made and he now stood behind this magnificent beauty who effortlessly towered over him. The water fell from her back side above and he so wanted to find a ladder and climb up to those tight cheeks to caress them. But there were no ladders so he was forced to lustfully study the extent of her long legs as he stood behind her left calf muscle noting that it was very toned with just a hint of muscle, showing she took great care of her legs.

“Care to wash my pretty feet little man?”
Her surprise request was raised along with the bare sole of her left foot.
“Sure”
Doug answered and found a stray fragment of soap about as large as his head which he used to rub over her foot, she had great feet that he knew and the way she wriggled her toes made him remember how he had made love to one of these very feet in his dreams.
“That tickles....but it’s really nice”
Melina said and then realising he had almost finished her last foot she moved it back until it contacted with his body. Her foot accounted for most of his upper body in size and as she rested her heel on his face the long toes below searched for his manhood and managed to play with it. His length was too big to slip between her smaller toes but the gap between her big toe and its neighbour was just right to settle around his cock.
“I’m still not as big as you dreamed I was Doug but you seem to fit perfectly. Now just relax down there whilst my pretty little toes play with your lovely dick and give it a squeeze”
Clenching her toes Doug’s shaft was nicely wrapped in the flesh between them and he braced his upper body against the sole of her foot holding his arms around its wide girth like it was a lover pressed against him.

Melina was careful not to bring Doug off and when she thought he was sufficiently excited she slipped his cock from between her toes and stood back down again. Feeling unsatisfied Doug was very aroused now and wanted to take Melina somehow but the reality was that there was no way that he could continue unless she helped him. He faced the back of her legs and ran his hands around the shape of her calves watching the large beads of water drip down them. If he could have climbed her legs he would have but they were far too slippery, Melina was in charge of where this would lead that was for certain.

Turning around Melina proceeded to allow Doug to simmer offering him the view of her upper body as she lathered her breasts and her pussy with some gel keeping his attention but not allowing him to touch. This show was quite spectacular considering the sight of the water that was now plummeting off the tip of her breasts and falling upon Doug way below. When she had finished Melina stood almost directly over Doug making sure he was standing between her legs and getting quite an eyeful of her sex from below.
“I don’t think you can reach the shower gel up here little man, would you like me to help?”
“That would be nice”
Expecting Melina to pass down an oversized container of gel he was surprised once again as she reached down with one large hand and circled his mid section. His body was still relatively heavy but as Melina’s fingers gripped his torso she was able to lift him with one arm and raise him so they could see eye to eye. The shower was turned off from a verbal command by Melina and she smiled at Doug pretending not to notice his stiff and twitching member which was pointing upwards and desperate for her attention.
“Allow me”
Melina placed Doug down onto a shelf built into the side of the moulded shower cubicle and he found that he was about ten foot from the base and stuck there. Squirting some gel into her palms Melina reached down and began to gently clean Doug’s body, her touch was delightful especially given that her hands and fingers were so large. Carefully she avoided touching his cock until she grasped it using one hand to completely cover it inside her soft fist. Doug tried to buck upwards from his seated position with his legs dangling from the shelf and Melina saw how turned on she was making him and slowed down her actions deliberately.
“Don’t get too excited little man I have more morning pleasures for you to enjoy”
With that said Melina took her hand away and then landed her bare soaking wet breasts heavily into his lap. Needless to say Doug’s entire legs and the lower half of his body were covered by the amount of wet buxom flesh that jiggled over them. The sudden weight of Melina’s boobs was surprising to Doug and made him inhale sharply as they settled upon him. He reached forward and caressed just one of the breasts with his small hands whilst Melina eased her nipple against his stomach making him notice how it was stiffening and becoming larger every second.
“You have a wonderful pair of tits Melina”
He commented out loud as his hands roamed around the large girth of her left breast feeling how unmanageable it was to him.
“You always did find them irresistible but they are not nearly big and impressive enough for you yet”
With a wink that hinted there was more to come she left Doug on the shelf and took her ample assets away knowing too well the desire she had created inside him. Stranded on the shelf he watched her body as she towelled herself dry.
“Hey giant lady how about me? You fire me all up and then leave me stranded up here. I can’t get down its too high?”
“You want to get down huh?”
Melina turned and grinned seeing he was stranded on the shelf.
“All in good time, I have to make myself beautiful first”

Doug remained on the shelf whilst he watched Melina drying her hair and subsequently styling it, although this was only a matter of minutes his hardness was beginning to waver and he wanted continue their interactions. He carefully shifted over to the edge of the shelf and then twisted his body and took the plunge to drop until he was hanging by his hands like an unfortunate mountaineer dangling from a precipice. It wasn’t until Doug had made this move that he realised the drop was greater than he’d anticipated and the fall could result in a nasty injury on the hard surface below, as he hung from the shelf facing the wall he contemplated his next move feeling rather stupid for getting himself into the predicament in the first place.

Melina giggled as she heard him moving about and with a teasing tone to her voice she crouched down behind him and softly spoke her words warmly into his ear.
“Oh dear it looks like you are too short to reach the floor and now you are left hanging. My poor little baby you seem to be stuck in a big girl’s world”
“How about a hand then big girl before my arms give out?”
Feeling the strain Doug needed her assistance and felt her large left hand wrapping around his mid section just as her other hand joined it. He was placed on the floor and Melina stood up almost instantly to enjoy looking down at him, her body was well out of his reach once more and she knew this would build his excitement. Melina applied some make up just to accentuate her eyes and lips and Doug was frustrated pacing around below her knees wondering if she was going to pay him any sexual attention or if she had decided their encounter had ended. The phrase prick tease came to his mind because she was certainly pushing his buttons but not all the way.

Noticing a large pair of doors Doug was curious and walked over to see that this was a cupboard and the one that he had dreamed about, it was strange to recognise the interior of the cupboard and as one of the doors was ajar he pulled on it and found it very stiff but then he was many times smaller than the door. It opened to reveal the veritable sea of women’s shoes that he recalled from his dream in every exacting detail and high above almost level with his head he could see some of the many dresses, skirts and tops that Melina possessed. It was a reminder of the large clothes that adorned the various display racks in Jeremy’s shop only these were even larger to accommodate Melina’s current size.

“Having a sneaky peak in my wardrobe at all of my big shoes, eh?”
Doug was startled to see Melina standing over him wearing just her pink towel, with her legs parted he could see straight up those long legs as her pussy winked down at him.
“Um, no, I just remember this cupboard from the dream we shared”
“Oh yes, when we connected telepathically and in your mind you were trapped inside one of my boots, this brown pair over here as I remember?”
Melina nudged a brown boot with her bare foot and laughed. It was the same piece of footwear that he had dreamt about only he wasn’t look up at it right now unlike in his dream”
“When you get your memory back you might have some fond memories about some of my other big shoes”
Stepping back and out of the cupboard Doug made way for Melina to open both the doors and watched as she turned to look down on him shaking her head.
“You my little lover are far too tall right now, I enjoy teasing you so much better when I feel like a real giant compared to you”
“You look pretty tall right now Melina, but enough with all this teasing, I’m beginning to feel more than a little frustrated and you have revved my engine up several times this morning and then let it idle. Shouldn’t we just get down to it and then go and get my memory back”
Trying to be assertive when he wasn’t even reaching his woman’s kneecap was challenging for Doug but he walked over to her legs and stroked the back of her calf muscle as he walked underneath her and between her legs. Turning around Melina beamed down with an amused look.
“Ooh listen to my little man, there’s no need to rush it’s still early and I know you like me to flirt a lot before we make love, that engine of yours needs proper tuning from an expert.”

Unfastening the knot that held the pink towel over her bust, Melina let it fall over Doug and he was suddenly pushed down with the weight of the heavy cotton as he fought to pull it over and away from his body.

As he appeared from under the oversized towel Melina was standing there naked and she was holding the BMU delicately in her large fingers.
“Reduction mode active, size and duration please?”
The synthetic voice of the device questioned and Doug was helpless and in her sights.
“Half an inch, twenty minutes”
Melina delivered her instructions with a massive grin across her beautiful face and Doug was struck with the beam emitted by the device.
“Half an inch?”
He questioned and stepped over the surface of the pink towel and could already tell that he was shrinking when Melina stepped towards him.
“That was your usual preference in size when we played Doug, you liked to be so small that I could appear like a proper giantess to you”
“Well that may be true Melina back then, but you’ve grown a lot since I was taken from Mars so half an inch is going to be a lot littler to you right now, more than it was before”
“Oh yeah” Giggled Melina “I had’nt thought about how much taller I am since my little days, wow, you are going to end up really tiny to me I don’t think we’ve ever experimented as small as you are going to become, this could be even more fun. Don’t worry I’ll be careful not to squish you in my finger tips when I pick you up, hee, hee”
Doug wasn’t sure what to make of this situation but he trusted Melina and there was no way he could argue.
“Now let’s see if you are small enough to pick up with just one of my hands yet?”

Large fingers wrapped around Doug’s waist as he was lifted from the floor and held opposite a faultless and extremely pretty pair of big green eyes.
“You’re already down to toy man size and it feels like I’m growing into a giant woman as I watch you getting smaller and smaller in my hand up here.”
The large female hand that held Doug was indeed expanding bit by bit every few seconds around him, her fingers seemed to curl around him more with each passing minute and very soon he knew that his head would sink into the fist that she suspended him inside. But before he was smaller than her fist she walked over to her cupboard and opened up a built in drawer. Doug turned to look over the side of her fist feeling how warm her hand was becoming around him.
“Do you remember my panty drawer little man?”
There was no recollection from Doug as he was hovered above a huge drawer filled with giant pairs of lacy and silky knickers. The hand instantly released him and Doug let out a small yelp of surprise as he tumbled onto the soft layers below that broke his fall. He was currently face down in the crotch of a vibrant blue g-string and as he struggled to his feet on the spongy surface he could see lots of equally seductive pairs of underwear surrounding him. It was like being back in Lori’s underwear drawer only there was a more familiar smell to this one. The smell was very nice a clean fresh smell with a subtle trace of a flowery perfume that symbolised Melina. Doug wondered why giant women always seemed to get a kick out of putting him inside their underwear drawers, maybe it was just a tease they all thought of but he had to admit it was a stimulating environment.
“Woah, you could warn a guy if you are going to drop him like that”
Doug playfully called up as he could see only a big face the size of a house peering down and over him.
“It was a soft landing I’m sure of that. Besides you and this panty drawer have spent a lot of time together in the past, it was always one of your favourite places to hang out. I used to pop you in there and you would select the pair of panties you wanted me to wear that day”
“Then allow me, to find something befitting such a beautiful giant woman as yourself”
Looking at the options laid around Doug tugged on a pair of white knickers that had silk hip bands and a lacy centre detailed with leaves and flowers, it was already a considerable size and Doug knew that he was shrinking a lot more based on the sheer scale of the half folded material he was trying to pull out.
“You like that pair huh? Then I’ll wear them just for you. Here let me lift them out, you seem to be struggling down there and you are starting to look very tiny to me especially against those huge knickers you are trying to hold”

Pinching one of the hip bands between her manicured finger tips, Melina pulled up the underwear only to find that Doug was lifted along with them unexpectedly.
“You are keen to get into my knickers aren’t you my sweet little toy, well not just yet, I haven’t finished watching you get smaller”
Plucking Doug to separate him from her underwear Melina found he looked to be about four inches tall from her perspective and it was easy to hold him between her thumb and forefinger like she used to handle him in the past.
“I do so love it when you are small like this to me”
Allowing Doug to check out the tanned pair of legs that were rapidly becoming skyscraper tall in proportion to him, Melina gently settled him at her feet and slipped into the underwear using her thumbs to hold it as she wiggled her amazing figure.
“Don’t get any ideas about mounting my pretty toes down there, I’m going to let you cum but only where and when I want you to”

With her size expanding over Doug, he craned his neck back to appreciate the glory of her body from below. Her voice was taking on that powerful note to his ears which he knew meant that he was indeed getting very tiny.
“Melina if you get much bigger compared to me I won’t be able to do anything to satisfy you, and soon you will have a job to hear me”
“Don’t worry, this morning is all about your fun, I can have you later any time I want and don’t worry my hearing is very acute. I’m sure that I will hear you moaning aloud with pleasure when I’m done with you. But first of all I need to get you going again, so how about a little dance?”
“A dance?”
This absurd suggestion was made from the giant woman that towered above him and Doug just stared across noting that her ankles were now rising about his head and her feet were spanning out before him and looking more dangerous every second. The thought of dancing with such a gigantic partner was crazy and Doug was more inclined to back away from her toes before they accidently collided with him.

Melina wasn’t intending to dance with him however, it was her plan to put on a show for the man at her feet. She stepped over him with one large side step and bent down to reach for a pair of shiny black high heeled sandals. They had been scaled up to her current size and were a pair that she used to wear to inch her height over Doug back when they were both normal in size. With these three inch platforms and six inch heels, she used to tower over her man, but now those heels were larger in reality to support all twenty plus feet of the woman she had become. Melina was now making Doug feel like a small bug as she elevated her stature to such incredible dimensions. Stepping back with her gigantic heels on Melina was careful to make sure where she was placing her feet, she could only picture in her head how extreme her size was to the dwindling love of her life below and she found it quite a turn on.

For Doug those black heels looked enormous and as they thudded down on the floor he could feel the tremors of her giant steps. Melina proceeded to dance for him delivering one of the sexiest of shows that she had ever put on, wiggling her curvy hips and shoulders making her tremendous breasts jiggle with each gyration of her body she was enchanting beyond words. Doug was stunned and blown away at the enormity of the female form that was dancing above and mesmerised by her, yet soon he couldn’t stand up as her pace quickened and her shoes seemed to be slamming down into the floor and unsettling him, making it hard for him to stand still. The earthquake under his feet was Melina and he found her power exciting but scary at the same time. One misplaced step and he would be flatter than a piece of paper but all the time he was compelled to watch and try to stay on his feet. There were tonnes of breast bouncing above and her womanly attributes looked more like the underside of two flesh covered blimps as his eyes watched them heaving to and fro.

When Melina looked down she had a job to spot Doug and suddenly stopped, he was now barely an inch tall in relation to her own perspective but she knew this was still not the end of his shrinking due to her mistake over selecting his final size.
“Woah, I had better pick you up whilst I can still see you little guy”
Reaching down for him, he was soon between the pads of her thumb and finger and lifted into an open palm. Melina studied him in the middle of her hand which now appeared as wide as the deck aboard a luxury yacht, her dancing had done the trick and he was sporting a full erection.
“That was getting a little dangerous down there with you stomping around in those big black monster heels”
His voice was squeaky and Melina smiled upon hearing it. She was used to handling him at this scale and was careful to raise him up in her palm very slowly knowing that it was a long way down for someone so tiny.
“But I hope you enjoyed the show? Ah yes, I see that you did. That’s quite a compliment my tiny little love”
“You look way bigger than you were in my dream’s Melina, you have no idea how incredible it is to see a woman as tall as any skyscraper dancing sexily over you a pair of high heels..............................especially without a bra on”