- Text Size +

“You see back in the early days of the rebellion you managed to get hold of one of those portable shrinking devices so we could use it, that was before they were common place with the female security guards. You used to love shrinking down and for me to carry you into missions. It was so dangerous because you insisted on me shrinking you every time so that you were really small, like the size of a little mouse.”
“Ah, hence Mouser?”
Doug piped up and saw the grin from Melina confirming he was right. She then proceeded to use a thumb and finger to demonstrate the size she was talking about.
“It’s the perfect size for a spy, you used to tell me, small enough that you could hide in my clothes and other places. You used to get so excited before a mission when I would shrink you. Mind you, I used to like it myself, there’s nothing like getting your nipples humped by a four inch tall man to make a girl horny.”
As Melina said this Doug’s full attention was focused on just one of her tremendous bra cups and he was imagining how wonderful making love to her breasts would have been beneath it.
“Definitely a perfect size to be”
He said and Melina followed his dreamy gaze towards her chest.
“You know you could be my little Mouser again if only you could fix the shrinking unit”
“You have one?”
Melina stood up and walked over to a section of the hard flooring panel and pulled one of them up, from a secret compartment she retrieved what looked like a BMU unit similar to the what guard’s were issued with only it looked older because it was a little bulkier and less ergonomic in design.
“I have this one, it’s the one we always used but it went on the blink more than six months ago and ever since I haven’t been able to get through doorways like that one over there.”

Melina sighed as she picked up the device and thought about all those months that she had been unable to reduce her size down to an acceptable level in order to enter Venus ville like the other women she knew. For this time she had only been able to commute secretly for recon missions to the new city where she would feel short in comparison to the larger female populous and then return to Venus ville and enter secretly back to her own Hotel only to be trapped in the back room.
“Sure could have used your knowledge to fix this thing, the secret tunnels we use to get about are becoming so cramped for me now I am so tall and I haven’t even seen the inside of this hotel for ages”
“Stuck between two worlds eh?”
Doug thought about her predicament and knew she was unable to remain so huge in Venus ville without drawing attention and yet her covert activities to keep an eye on the developments in the New City forced her to be exposed to more and more growth further separating her from her friends and the home she knew.
“Yeh, on one hand I am a giantess amongst tall women and on the other I am a short arse amongst real giant women. I used to be able to handle it when I could return back and shrink myself to a regular size but since this gadget stopped working I was stuck and the girls knocked out the ceiling in this room just to accommodate me”
“So how do you get out, I mean you don’t even fit through the door way over there?”
“You don’t recall the tunnel’s we cut out? I’ll show you tomorrow don’t worry, here take this and see if you can do something with it”

The gun was dropped in his lap and was rather bulky and unwieldy to handle. Something about its shape however flashed some memories in his mind, he could suddenly see himself in a lab working on such a device and it was as if he had released the schematics for it inside his head.
“I know a lot about these things, I used to work on them, maybe back when I was working for Cohaagan like you said?”
“Little man, you invented this thing, it’s your design, they just modified it”

It was shocking for Doug to hear that he was behind the technology that he had been using but this knowledge also seemed to make sense as he was starting to realise that he understood such things in a lot of detail.
“And I think that I can fix this one”
With a confident smile Doug dropped down from the bed feeling very short as it’s side structure now rose behind him like a small wall. He sat down on the floor with his back leaning on the bed and started to strip away the casings of the device and the more he revealed of its inside workings the more his mind began to feed him with answers.

Melina left him to work on the device and decided to brush her hair ready to retire for bed, purposely she positioned herself to sit above him allowing her legs to drop down either side of his body. Doug, tried not to look at the huge feet on either side of where he sat and the equally lovely legs stretching over head, he had to focus on the task at hand. The BMU was operational and the solution to get it working was easy, somehow it had taken a knock and the crystal that powered it was off centre. This resulted in the unit shutting down as it couldn’t channel the energy into a correct focus. By simply adjusting the alignment the unit hummed with power to show it was active.
“There it’s working again”
Pleased with his abilities Doug was speaking aloud and Melina suddenly looked down pausing with her brush in hand.
“It’s fixed?”
“Just a simple misalignment disengaged the power flow”

Tapping into the small touch panel on the BMU Doug fired the scan beam at Melina’s foot and saw her statistics were captured. He then entered a new value of three foot ten inches tall which would bring her down to the same sort of scale that he was now experiencing. When he activated the gun to shrink Melina she wasn’t ready for this change and dropped the brush on the floor as she noticed the world growing around her. Within seconds her feet left the floor and began to dangle and Doug turned around to look up seeing the shocked expression on her face as she could no longer reach the ground. Suddenly she was perched on the edge of the bed as Doug had been and looking down at him.
“Oh my.........Doug I’m so tiny!”
Her voice wobbled with her emotion and the realisation of the sudden difference to her size. Like all the women on Mars she had been used to the world getting smaller around her at a gradual rate and to appreciate even just the furniture within her room from this new perspective it hit home just how much she had dramatically changed.
“Want some help to getting down from there?”
Called Doug offering his arms to brace her fall should she wish to move off the side of the bed. Even this gesture was weird for Melina, no man had been able to offer help to her physically for so long and it was something she missed.”Catch me”
Melina said as she pushed over the edge and landed in Doug’s strong arms. Instantly they kissed and Doug allowed Melina to drop to her feet. Now they stood but an inch apart and Melina was looking almost eye to eye with her man.
“I am so short, I feel positively tiny, just look at me down here”
“Yeh, you do look short little girl”
The description of little girl from Doug was delivered with a certain amount of amusement from his side as he could see she wasn’t at all used to seeing a man her equal anymore.
“Even Tina would be taller than me now, I’m not sure I like this at all”

Leaving Doug’s embrace Melina walked around like a child checking out the quirky scenery of a funhouse as she touched objects just to test they were real and to interact with them.
“This is definitely strange. I feel far too short now to remain like this. It feels so unnatural to be shorter than a man, I got used to being so tall. I like looking down on things and men in particular”
“You liked looking down on me?”
A pair of arms wrapped around her slim waist from behind and Melina enjoyed the sensation of having a man being able to hold her this way.
“I like being in your strong arms Doug, being held like this makes me feel so safe, but it’s so much better when I can hold you and I’m the stronger more confident one. The only benefit to being this short is that we can kiss like a normal couple again”
Melina turned to face Doug looking up into his eyes, he could now really appreciate just how beautiful her eyes were as he received her gaze and their lips locked. Her kiss was delivered with a passion he couldn’t return, although she was gorgeous and he felt a connection between them he still didn’t have the total recall that would return the sort of love she was feeling for him. This was noticed by Melina as she stopped kissing and then placed a hand to the side of his cheek in a comforting manor.
“The sooner I get your memory back the better”
“I agree”
The two of them looked into each other’s eyes and Melina wished that it was the Doug she knew and loved that was looking back at her.
“We need to set off early in the morning Doug so perhaps we should get some rest now?”
“Fine by me”
Doug agreed, it had been a long day and he was exhausted. Turning to look up at the side of her bed Melina was still surprised by its sheer size.
“Doug, that BMU won’t make you into a giant and we need to get back up on top of my bed if we are going to sleep in any sort of comfort tonight. I’m not willing to risk breaking my neck by trying to climb up there so don’t you think it’s time that you supersized me back to a giant woman?”
“Melina, can’t we stay like this just for tonight? I’ve spent the day surrounded by huge women guards and whilst the view is great looking up at you all, until I get my memory back and know who to trust entirely I would feel safer back at my regular six foot and with you at a more conventional size”
“I guess that I understand, but believe me tomorrow you will be begging me to shrink you when you get that mind of yours back to normal”
There was a knowing wink as Melina smiled up at him.

A few seconds later Doug used the BMU to restore his normal stature and was now towering over Melina who looked less than impressed to be so short against his hulking frame.
“I feel like a little girl and you look far too tall Doug”
“Bit of a role reversal for you huh? There’s not actually that much between us right now compared to the difference the guys on Mars have to experience”
“Yes, I know but women are softer looking and not so menacing to look at when we are the taller ones”
“How about you toss me the BMU and I make myself more comfortable?”
It was a moment of trust and Doug felt that she wasn’t going to take advantage of him so he handed down the BMU.
“Ok, first of all if we are not going to use that enormous bed up there then perhaps I need to improvise for tonight”

Melina proceeded to point the BMU on herself and Doug watched her eyes rise to meet his own, then inch by inch those green eyes started to look down at him.
“Don’t worry shorty, I just want to be a little taller than you so you can appreciate my large boobs”
Doug watched as her nose and mouth slowly went out of his line of sight and then her chin raised over his head until he followed her slender neck and then felt her large breasts brush against his face until he was having to look up and over these impressive swells to see her face.
“That’s better don’t you think?”
“I feel short again that’s what I think”
“Good, I like that, I like you to be short”
Melina put her large hands over his shoulder and squeezed his face into her chest.
“But I also like you to be small and tiny compared to me but we can wait for that fun tomorrow, right now you are just the right size to snuggle up against me and we had better get some sleep”
Allowing his face to be removed from deep in her cleavage Melina had a mischievous smile.
“But where are we going to sleep?”
“How about we both sleep in a pair of my lacy panties?”
This suggestion was delivered with Melina sexily slipping her black panties down her long legs and holding them between her long finger nails before Doug’s face. A little flummoxed by her suggestion he gawped at the underwear that she was provocatively dangling before his eyes knowing that he could smell the fragrance of her sex from the material.
“You are such a tease”
He managed to say as Melina bent over and placed the panties on the floor making sure he could see her bare and tight bottom cheeks.
“That’s why you love me, I know what my man likes and it wouldn’t be the first time that you’ve slept wrapped up lovingly in a pair of my hot knickers, only tonight I won’t be a giant woman wearing them and I’ll be joining you”

Using the BMU Melina grew the size of her panties until they stretched across the floor like a large black shiny carpet with intricate lacy patterns breaking up the smooth satin. Doug could even see the small faint stains where Melina had obviously been excited.
“How’s that for a bed?”
“Sexy”
Doug answered with one word as he stepped onto the edge of the panties and walked across them. The ripples in the satin were now large enough that he had to step over some of them to make for the centre. Melina joined him and very soon she had cuddled him up against her larger body and pulled the satin over them both like a blanket.

“You know I could make myself bigger until I could step inside these panties and leave you all tiny”
Melina whispered in Doug’s ear and he found that thought very appealing but not what he wanted right now.
“I’d just like one night like this until I get my memory back as I’m kind of sure that I will end up seeing a lot of you as a giantess over the next few days”
“Oh you can bet on it my little man”

When morning came Melina was awake first and unwrapped her long thighs from around her much shorter partner. She had slept well, better than she had for months and all due to the knowledge that her man was alive and soon to be hers once again as his memory was restored. Doug had also had slept soundly and refused to wake fully pulling at the black satin to cover his body after Melina had slipped out of this makeshift bed.

Looking up at her bed Melina felt so short and it was still hard for her to think that once a size like this would have been normal. Finding the BMU she smiled and looked across at Doug who’s head was just visible beneath the mass of her satin underwear. Identifying just her panties with the BMU she reduced them slowly back to their normal size which was still very large but not large enough to cover Doug as they had before. He was naked and half asleep with the triangle shape of black satin beneath his body and mostly covered by his frame except for the wider lacy hip bands extending out either side of his shoulders.

How to wake him Melina thought with a grin as she decided to use the BMU to restore her full height. The room started to return to normal as she became taller and soon she was able to see over the top of her bed and eye to eye with the handles of her walk in cupboard before she soon settled at the correct scale. Staring down at her body she now felt huge but this sensation seemed to subside as her mind became accustomed to her stature very quickly. She brushed her long dark hair removing the knots and then fixed it out of her way and swept it up into a single ponytail. Reaching behind her back to remove her black bra she paused with the huge cups in her hands recalling Doug’s obsession with her giant breasts and her large bra’s.

Turning around she could see how towering she was over the small man who slept on her floor at his current size her bare feet were nearly half as long as his entire body. She toyed with the idea of dropping this bra casually over him so that he would be startled and wake up to find this massive bra that he would have to lift off and to one side. This thought was amusing but she then came up with another more teasing plan for how she would wake her little lover.

Doug felt a softness brushing across his body it was gentle and very light. He didn’t realise at first that this was pubic hair and Melina was adopting a press up like position and stroking herself across his bare flesh. As he started to wake she quickly sat up and repositioned her body. Trying to focus Doug had a hard job at first to make sense of his view, but his sense of smell was immediately alert as he breathed in a strong dominant yet undeniably feminine scent. Rubbing his eyes he sat up and there hovering over him was a very large pussy, a pair of huge kneeling thighs extended beyond his vision and he was surrounded by Melina as she knelt over him in this provocative manor.

“Good morning sweetheart”
A greeting came from a face that Doug couldn’t see right now and he found that he was a little lost for words.
“.....hi”
Was all he could manage whilst he tried to accustom himself to her size. She had a very neatly trimmed bush and her pretty pussy was innocently releasing its inner vapours wafting its unique smell over him.
“Can I have my little black panties back please? That’s if you have finished with them?”
Melina asked in a seductive fashion and Doug realised he was lying on them only they were not as large as they had been the night before. He began to stand up and Melina lifted her body upwards on her knees providing him with some space. Turning to pick the panties up he held them with two hands as there was still a lot of material to handle. When he looked back up Melina was now standing tall and wearing nothing, he realised she was back to her normal height and even without her shoes he still didn’t clear the level of her knee caps. She was an awesome sight with her huge chest sticking out like a rounded shelf high above and blocking his view of her beautiful face.
“thanks”
A huge hand reached down to take the underwear from his grasp and nearly lifted him along with it as he was still in awe of her presence and not thinking straight as he reluctantly released it.

Stepping over Doug, Melina knew she had had the desired effect and she wiggled her bare bottom making for the corner of her room and the converted shower unit. Pressing her hand against a thigh high panel a door slid back to reveal the shower area and despite the fact that this door had been altered she still had to duck in order to step into the room.
“I’m going to run a shower if you care to join me? There’s room for a big girl like me and a little guy like you”
There was only the enticing view left of a pair of shapely legs each nearly three times Doug’s current height showing through the doorway as he came to his senses and was suddenly very awake. Melina was definitely a major tease he thought and had to wonder how they would have interacted as a normal couple back when they first met on this planet.