- Text Size +

Randy managed a smile and Tina pointed the way through the hotel’s main lobby towards a back room.

When Doug stepped up to the door that led to Melina’s room he was alone. This door was of regular size which was odd considering the height of the average women he had seen so far. Maybe this meant that Melina was still normal in height for a woman he thought. In comparison it was certain that Randy would have been crawling on her knees to squeeze through this entrance to the room beyond.

The anticipation was building inside Doug as he was about to knock on the door. Inside he would find his dream woman and maybe all the answers he was seeking. With two raps on the door he sounded his arrival and heard a rather sensual greeting in a low and husky voice which he loved the sound of.
“Come in little one”
As he reached the touch handle, it scanned his palm and granted him access, pushing the door open there was a very large room beyond. The ceiling had been cut away between two floors and this allowed a lot of space for the occupant. As he looked forward he couldn’t see anyone present and only a large wardrobe which looked to be custom made. But it was then that he caught site of something in his peripheral vision, something on both sides! Swallowing back hard, he turned just slightly to see the side profile of a long stocking clad leg and the knee joint of that leg was way above his head. As he turned to look the other way it was clear that there were a pair of legs and he was standing right between them as they framed the door way.

At first Doug looked down at the two feet and could see only the end of the fine stockings and no shoes, yet these pretty feet were very large making his own look pathetically small. With his heart pumping at full speed he looked straight up and saw the underside of a crotch way above his head covered by a pair of black lacy panties and then the enormous projection of a pair of breasts in a matching black lacy bra.

Melina saw the top of a brown head of hair and smiled as the man stepped into her room, as it was tradition for her to do, she always liked to break the ice and introduce her height by the most dramatic means and standing over the doorway made for the best effect to show her visitor just how tall she was. The little men who dared to come into her chamber were normally looking for some fun with the tallest of women and her height was a well kept secret as she was the tallest in Venus Ville by far. Melina would only play with the men who paid to see her, she would never have full sex with anyone except her man. Men who wanted Melina loved for her to mother them and sweep them up in her arms like the baby sized men they were in her world and most of them she could make cum without really trying. Her body was exceptionally curvy from her massive firm and natural breasts to her long dark hair and sparkling green eyes, her legs were also two of her best attributes, toned and very long.

Often the small men she entertained would try to grab her breasts and she would cradle their bodies in her long arms and just land a single breast across them and let them writhe in pleasure beneath it. There were only a handful of regulars that were allowed in by her girls to see her as her height was so secret and she didn’t recognise this man from above who was now just realising that her knees were indeed towering over him.
“Welcome tiny, if you are scared you can leave now, but if you are brave then you will get to experience a real giant woman”
Her voice was almost melodic and oozed a sexy quality unlike any Doug had heard and it was even more penetrating than in his dreams.
“Melina?”
Doug said gently and stepped forward to turn around and look up at this huge woman.
“Mouser?”

There was a second or two of shock for them both, Doug was looking up above the door frame where the body of this amazing beauty was leaning against the high back wall. She was in her underwear and stockings and had the most ravishing features of any woman he had seen, the big green eyes on her face just widened instantly with a vivid colour that was almost penetrating and unnatural. Her breasts were spectacular on her frame, which was curvy but only in the right places and they sat on her chest defiantly, looking as if some horny adolescent had carved these exaggerated features straight from his imagination.

Melina was looking down at a face she did not expect to see, the face of her lover, the man she thought she had lost and he was now stood as tiny as any man on the planet below her knees and looking up at her in wonder.
“Is it really you Mouser?”
Her voice trembled half with disbelief and half with excitement.
“I th....thin...think so”
Stuttered Doug in response and Melina crashed down onto her perfect knees and surrounded him with her open thighs as she swept him up like a small child and crushed him lovingly to her bosom.

Melina held Doug to her chest smothering his head into her giving breasts as a few tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. Her man was alive and hers once again and she was overjoyed to see him. For Doug this reunion was less emotional as he really didn’t have any recollection of his past time spent with Melina and only his gut feelings told him that this woman was important in his life. But right now he was enjoying having such a large beautiful babe crushing his body into her incredibly sexy assets.

When Melina allowed him to stand back on the floor once more he could see the emotion expressed by her green eyes as she smiled down at him and flicked her long dark hair back over her shoulders.
“Mouser.....oh Mouser, it is you!”
“Yeh it me, but just not myself. Melina, I’m not sure how to tell you this but I don’t know you?”
“You don’t know me?”
Melina stood up and looked confused, she stepped literally over Doug and towards the side of the room where an ugly looking makeshift bed resided that was the result of welding several normal bed frames together.
“Come here, let’s sit together baby and you can explain”

The invitation to join her was accepted by Doug and he was soon wondering how he would scale the side of the bed to reach the surface, with a smile Melina clasped her hands around his body and lifted him up and then settled him on her lap whilst she reclined propped up against a pillow and the head of the bed.
Melina was gorgeous and Doug didn’t mind at all being placed on her lap with those amazing long legs stretching under him and making his own look so short, her mid rift was toned and made for a nice back rest. As he settled he was all too aware of those amazing breasts gently bobbing way above his head in that black bra.
“Now, tell me everything baby whilst I cuddle you”
Melina said and rested her long slender fingers across his legs making Doug feel most distracted.

“Melina, I believe that I was part of the Rebel cause here on Mar’s and Cohaagan’s people somehow captured me and then fixed my memory by blocking out my past. They must have implanted new memories to keep me happy on Earth for the past year or so but recently I kept dreaming about you, about us together, here on Mars which led me to one of those Recall centre’s........”
“They were no ordinary dreams baby, I was searching for you by telepathic link a technology you developed here on Mars to enable us all to be connected and to communicate with our thoughts”
“The chip in the back of my neck?”
Doug remembered he had extracted the chip that suddenly fully activated in the back of his neck right after he had left the Recall centre that day.
“You made the chips just before your last mission....you said it would activate in an emergency but we heard nothing after you disappeared until recently when you kept connecting to me in your sleep and I knew you were alive. James managed to sneak to Earth on a transport once we knew there was hope and he was the one that helped you”
“James? I don’t know him either, he must have been the voice in my head that day, the man who left me the gadget’s? And you say that I designed that communication chip, a telephathic device?”
“Oh they really did a number on you didn’t they baby?”
Melina gently stroked his head with a large hand that dwarfed his skull with her huge palm.
“When I first connected to you it was always during your sleep and we figured that the chip had become faulty or your ability to know how to use it had been suppressed. They must have blocked your memory with a deep implant and only at night your old self started to fight back reaching out for help and activating your chip. That’s how we knew you were on Earth and that you were even alive.”
“Wait a minute when I went to Recall it suddenly started to work?”
“Whatever they did to you it must have fully unlocked your ability to use the chip and James instantly found your frequency”
Things were starting to make sense and Doug was trying hard to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together.
“I was so happy to know that you were still alive when you first made contact with me whilst you were sleeping...you have no idea..........”
The large hands circled his middle and then lifted him outwards with her arms at full stretch, then Doug was turned around to face back to Melina and he could see her expression which was a smoulderingly seductive look coming from those large green eyes and wide full pouting lips.
“...........but you were just impossible to communicate with.”
“I.....was?”
“You remember those dreams don’t you Mouser?”
Melina looked at him, still suspending his body from the bed as easily as she might hold a baby at arm’s length whilst talking down to it.
“I remember you looking as hot as you do right now”
Doug admitted bringing a wider smile to her face if that was possible.
“I was trying to get through to you Doug, trying to speak with you whilst you slept but your insatiable love of me being so much bigger than you just took control. Every time we connected I would find myself in the dream reality your mind had created and each time your mind would make me taller and taller. You remember that don’t you? You remember how you fantasized that I held you inside my boot and how I was seventy foot tall and you were making love between my pretty toes.....?”
Doug felt himself begin to stiffen not only from the recollection of his dreams but to the view of Melina as she held him far enough out that he could now see her sensational cleavage in that black lacy bra. She was built like Sarah he thought as his eyes couldn’t help but explore the extent of her massive curves.
“You.....were always so big in my dreams, like you are now Melina”
Finding himself getting into the moment Doug was soon erect and his member twitched behind his trousers in a blatantly obvious manor as it tented the material until it was taught.
“I was even bigger compared to you than I am now when I was in your dreams, I was a giant woman like you always fantasised about and just like I used to appear to you when you would shrink down to go on a mission. You always did have a thing about me being so much bigger than you.... and you always did have a thing about my tits being bigger than you...a lot bigger than you”
Melina stopped talking and moved Doug under her bra and then pulled it forward so she could slide his entire upper body up and in between her breasts, he was gently crushed by her boobs until they made space for him. Now he was held tightly in her cleavage as it moulded around his shoulders and chest.

“Look how I’ve grown since you’ve been gone baby, I’m over twenty five foot tall. You don’t even need your size changing gadgets to make me a giant woman because that’s what I am, only this is for real”
“Yyyoure.......gorgeous”
“Gorgeous yes, and a giant with it”
Melina mashed her breasts inwards to envelop Doug’s upper body and then she pulled him out of the top of her cleavage and all the way though.
“We really need to talk my little man but right now I’m feeling horny and you are about to explode in your little trousers so I think we need some sexy time right now”
“Oh yes”
There came no argument from Doug as Melina moved him closer to her mouth, he was looking into her thick dark hair as she used her teeth to pull open the button and fly on his trousers, how she managed this feat he didn’t care as it was an unexpected yet exciting action. His dick was free of the main constraint which was his trousers and now it pushed up and tried to escape his underwear. Melina gave a soft moan as she looked at this proud bulge and then used her large lips to mouth over his balls and shaft whilst they were still partially covered. Soon her large white teeth travelled to his waist band and managed to pull down this cotton barrier so that she could make contact with his member in the flesh.
Doug wasn’t able to look down at his body as Melina’s nose and fringe were blocking the way and he was pressed up close leaning across her pretty face, but he could feel her lips playfully rubbing against his shaft with long kisses. Each kiss made his shaft quiver in delight but very soon those kisses stopped as a tongue replaced her lips, sliding over his manhood from top to bottom with a hot trail of saliva. Then Melina stopped and turned her head a little allowing his balls to enter her hot mouth as she then teasingly began to suck on them very slowly and so gently that she didn’t hurt her lover.
“Mmmmelina”
There was an uncontrollable urge within Doug’s body, he was going to unload prematurely but it was because Melina was doing such a great job to bring him off. In seconds he felt the rush of his orgasm and Melina switched her attention from his balls to contain his entire shaft inside her mouth whilst it spewed its love juice into the back of her throat. Slowly as his length was withdrawn between her two large lips he felt his helmet tingling as Melina delicately cleaned him with her tongue.
“You didn’t last long? I think somebody missed me, huh?”
“Mmmmm”
Was all the answer Doug could muster and Melina lowered him down to rest his face against her chest.
When Doug’s head had stopped spinning he looked up at her face and boldy told her that it was her turn now. Shifting from her embrace Melina allowed him to wriggle down her body until his face was between her legs, her thighs dwarfed him as he attempted to pull her panties to one side. Melina didn’t make it easy allowing him to struggle with her large legs and then she giggled and said.
“Let me take these off it will be easier for you”
Removing her black panties Melina carefully placed them over his face like a veil and made sure he could smell just how aroused she was. Doug lifted them off his face and took a long deep inhale before smiling across at her and then tossing them aside. His dick was inadequate for her this was clear given her size and so he used his fist and forearm sinking them inside her sex right up to his elbow.
“Ooooh.....I like that”
Melina purred.
“I like that a lot....”
Soon Doug was fisting into her wetness and Melina was taking his arm past his elbow and up to his muscular bicep before he had come close to filling her! Being used to a workout he plunged his arm in and out whilst he felt the muscles of her vagina trying to contract on it, increasing her enjoyment.
“Harder...!”
Came a frantic demand from Melina and Doug didn’t wish to be rough with her, despite their size difference yet she seemed to be able to handle what he could deliver. Soon her sex almost latched onto his arm as it contracted vigorously and Melina was satisfied.

They both didn’t speak for the next five minutes as Melina cleaned herself and Doug smartened up his clothes. When she was done she sat down on the bed beside him showing all too well the tremendous scale of her body as he was hardly level much past her thin waist as they sat side by side.

A huge hand rested across his back and attempted to cuddle him as Melina began to question the extent of Doug’s memory loss.
“Well you haven’t forgotten your talents in the sack my little man, but you still can’t remember me? You can’t remember us?”
“My head is all mixed up Melina, they saw to it that whatever I knew was lost in my somewhere and that included you. But just now that felt right, like you are the one for me. I can’t explain that”
“I can, you and I dated back in high school, before you had to go off to University and we lost touch for a while. We both unknowingly joined the Mars expedition later on and settled with the colony. You were so clever a genius even, working for Cohaagan’s special tech and securities team, back then you loved the research they had you applied to. Working with alien technologies that you said was light years ahead, but that was until you began to find a shift in Cohaagan’s priorities and how something was not right. We rediscovered each other rekindling our past not long after you were ousted from their employment just as you had cracked a number of major experiments, that’s when we started the rebellion cause.”
“I still can’t remember you, not at school nor afterwards”
Doug held his head and felt like thumping his skull to jump start his brain.
“Don’t worry I have a plan to get your memories back tomorrow, just trust me ok?”
“That sounds good because I really want to remember you in a school uniform”
This humorous comment from Doug met with a laugh from Melina but also prompted her to switch positions allowing Doug to be on the bed surface sat with his legs dangling and far from the floor whilst she crouched before him allowing their eyes to be closer in line but this also had the effect of bringing her massive breasts in that large black bra into his immediate view.
“When we first dated I was taller than you back then, you were fourteen and I was sixteen. You were a late bloomer only five foot five and I was tall, just about five ten in my stocking feet. But you always did have a thing for us tall girls didn’t you? You tried to date Kathy Long and she towered over you more than I did, she was six foot two and you looked pretty silly trying to dance with her tits jiggling in your face at the disco”
“Wow, wish I had those memories”
A sly grin crossed Doug’s face and Melina with a small chuckle shook her head.
“And you won’t remember convincing me to wear my heels when we went out for our first meal together? I do. You saved enough to treat me on my birthday to a nice Italian restaurant and back then you were fifteen and I had more or less finished growing at seventeen years old.”
“So was there still a lot difference between us?”
“Oh yes, you had shot up to five foot eight by then but I was five eleven just shy of six foot and I didn’t want to make you feel short next to me by wearing my formal high heels”
Melina laughed.
“But little did I know that you loved me to be taller and you always liked me to tease you with how many inches there were between us, I stood six foot four in my heels that night and you loved it. But just look at us now, I’ve been exposed so much to the concentrated atmospheric conditions by the New city that I can’t get back into a normal building even here in Venus Ville. Look at me I’m simply huge and this is my natural height now.”
“So exactly how tall did you say you are now?”
“Not sure but I know that they don’t usually let women come back to Venus Ville after they settle at the New City and I’m considered short there, can you believe that!”
Standing tall Melina rose to a height that was over twenty foot tall and closer to twenty five and made sure that Doug was able to absorb that this was something extraordinary for a woman to be naturally this size.
“Well I guess I won’t need you to wear heels for me anymore now”
“Oh, I’m sure knowing you that this is not nearly tall enough”
Melina leaned over Doug and put her arms either side of him whilst her huge bra wobbled inches from his face threatening to eclipse his head but providing a very nice close up.
“Did you wonder why your nick name is Mouser here on Mar’s?”
“Oh please tell me Melina....”
With his eyes roaming her distractingly long cleavage line he listened to Melina explain.