- Text Size +

“I’m...”
Being propositioned he was a little taken back as this woman was very overwhelming and he didn’t feel able to fend off her advances so well from the level of her knees.
“So what is it you are into sweetie? Do you want me to pick you up and mother you? I’ve got some big titties up here that need sucking if you’re into that?”

The woman knelt down and allowed Doug to see that she indeed did posses a reasonable sized chest as her breasts were almost bulging free of her neckline as it plunged towards her navel in the centre.
“I’m here to find a friend”
Doug tried to half smile at the woman not wishing to upset her as he knew she was big enough to take him by force if she wanted to.
“I’ll be your friend little man, I’ll be anything you want me to be, how about an amazon in my leopard skin bikini or do you like school uniforms they are very popular here and I have the tightest little blouse to put on over these great big tits of mine”
There didn’t seem to be a way of letting this woman down gently and Doug feared that she would try to stop him if he chose to walk around her so he decided on a new tact to let her know he wasn’t interested.
“Thanks lady but with all due respect you are not my type, I have a fantasy about shorter women like the old days and.....”
The woman abruptly stood up seeing that this wasn’t going to be a paying client.
“You men are so hard to figure out, when we were shorter than you it seemed you longed for us to wear high heels and to be taller with bigger chests, and now we tower over you and have boobs larger than your little heads you want us to be short again? We’ll if you are into short women I know just the perfect girl for you. Tiny Tina, she does all the men who are yearning for the old days”
Giving half a smile Doug was about to leave when the woman bellowed loudly back inside the building she was stood before.
“Tina? I’ve got another tiny chaser out here for you girl”

As the prostitute called for her friend Tiny Tina there seemed to be no reply and she went inside the doorway and Doug thought it was a good time to move on. He had only made a few steps when there was a tap on his shoulder.
“Hey handsome, you wanted someone short huh? Well I’m your girl”
As Doug turned around he was faced not with a pair of knees but with a pair of breasts hovering just level with his forehead. This woman was still very tall yet obviously short by Mars standards. Her height had to be six and a half foot tall or thereabouts and she had a nice curvy figure with long slender legs and some prominent hips that complimented her equally proud chest. This had to be Tiny Tina and she was wearing a school girl uniform consisting of some black high heels, a pair of purposely snagged black tights and a short grey pleated skirt that was belted around her thin waist. On top her midriff was showing as her blouse was tied in a knot under her breasts. Doug had yet to look up and over her boobs having toured her lower half but when he did there was a beautiful face framed with dyed pink and white blonde hair that smiled down at him. But this smile turned into an expression of shock and sudden recognition as Tina knew Doug!
“Mouser! You’re alive!”
Tina pulled the short man before her into her giving bosoms and held him in a tight embrace stroking the back of his head as she said this.
“Oh Mouser, it’s so wonderful to see you, we thought you were dead”
When Tina allowed Doug’s head to separate from her large breasts he looked up at her and could see tears of joy welling in her eyes.
“You know me?”
He said rather stupidly at first and simply could not find anything in his mixed up brain to tell him who she was.
“It’s me Mouser? Tiny Tina?”
The look on Doug’s face told Tina that he wasn’t connecting or he couldn’t recall who she was.
“Oh I get it, you just don’t recognise me because I’m so tall compared to you now.”
Tina walked around him brushing her body close to his before stopping once more with her large breasts just above his face.
“I’m six foot four Mouser that’s even taller than you used to be, isn’t it great looking up at me, I’ve even got big boobs now by normal standards”

There was no recollection to this young woman in Doug’s mind and he felt bad because she had been so delighted to see him. But this was a good encounter as he knew she might be able to lead him to Melina.
“Look Tina, I’m not quite myself, I’ve been held on Earth under another identity not this Mouser that you obviously know, they have repressed my memories and well I’m sorry but I don’t know you?”
“Oh Mouser that’s so bad, no wonder we haven’t heard from you in nearly two years, we all thought that you were dead, there were reports that they killed you”
“No, I’m very much alive only a bit shorter than I should be and trying to work out all that’s going on here. So you call me Mouser, I’ve heard that name used before but I know myself as Douglas Quaid now”
“Sure I know your real name Doug but we always called you Mouser...you really don’t know me or anything do you?”
“No”
Doug said bluntly and Tina reached down a hand to his cheek and stroked it.
“Don’t worry Tiny Tina will fill you in, let’s go to my room ok?”

Seeing no apparent threat from Tina, Doug knew she was the strongest link to his past so far and he followed her swaying rear as she walked into the building and led him to a room on the lower floor.
“I can still fit into these regular sized room’s they are perfect size for me now”
Tina enthused.
“and to think when you last saw me I would have had to stretch on my tip toes to reach something down from the table over here”
The room was obviously used for sexual activities, there was a normal sized bed and a wardrobe with a table and chairs set in the corner by a makeshift bar. Along the walls were some outfits hanging from a rail and they looked like an array of costumes for Tina to dress up in to meet men’s fantasies, beside these clothes there was a selection of sex toys on a shelf.
“So you haven’t grown like the other women, why is that?”
“Silly, I’ve always been short, it was a growth defect from birth, I never grew over three foot tall, you really don’t remember me do you?”
Tina asked again but didn’t expect an answer as she saw that everything she said was new to her guest.
“Well.....”
Tina said and walked over to Doug as she shut the door and came to stand before him proudly showing off that she was nearly two and half feet taller than he was.
“.....They called me Tiny Tina because I used to be really short to every man I met, my condition isn’t dwarfism and I’m not a midget but just a regular looking girl restricted to a tiny height. I have a condition what they call small frame, apparently I am one in a Billion so they say. Men used to love me because I was right down there by their dicks and now they love me because even though I tower over them, I’m just a tall woman like how some women used to be”
“You are tall, you must have doubled in size”
Doug said and this seemed to make Tina very happy to hear.
“This is so great Mouser, you were always so tall to me, little Tina the girl you hardly noticed. The girl who would proposition you any chance she got and now you are the little one Doug and I’m big Towering Tina who you can’t miss”
As if backing up her words about being towering, Tina once more pushed her breasts in his face only not so much in a hug but in a provocative manor designed to tease Doug with her size.
“Not so bad being little though is it Mouser? Just right to snuggle up to a girl my size eh? It’s made me so much more confident with clients being this way and look I actually feel tall in a normal sized room, for me this height thing is wonderful”

It was a dream come true for Tina to achieve her current height and to watch the men around her slowly level with her short stature and like a gift when these men suddenly had to look up to her and she could actually feel tall for once in her life.
“Tina....”
Doug tried to talk but Tina smothered his face a little further into the smoothness of her blouse taking his words away.
“I can handle you now Doug, before you always used to tease me how I would split with that big monster between your legs, but now you might be just right or maybe a little small for me”
Tina giggled at the thought and Doug realised that perhaps Mouser or his old self was more used to dealing with the advances of Tina. He pulled back a little noting that her fit body was actually getting him aroused.
“Tina before you go any further with this I need to ask you if you know of Melina?”
“Mel? Sure! You mean to say you can’t even remember her! Boy, are you in for a shock”
“Then you know this Melina, can you take me to her?”

Tina stepped back looking down at Doug and saw an opportunity to take advantage of the situation.
“Yeh, I’ll take you to Mel but you’ve got to do something for me first”
Her voice was laced with innuendo and Doug knew instantly that this was going to be some sort of sexual act that she wanted. He was attracted to her and knew she just up for fun and nothing more so he smiled back and answered.
“Ok Tiny Tina what would you like me to do?”
“Well first of all I want you to call me Tall Tina because I am very tall compared to you shorty, and then I want to wrap my thighs around your face and you can kiss my pussy”
Moments later Doug was on the bed and Tina climbed over the top of him making sure to dangle her breasts across his body until they were eye to eye.
“I’m ready Tall Tina why don’t you wrap those long legs of yours around me?”
“Long legs, now that’s so nice to hear coming from you and so true”
Tina lapped up the simple description as she loved the fact that Doug was shorter than her and only now appreciating her body, time and time again in the past she tried to flirt with this big hunk but the old Tina could not manage to catch his eye and was only a cute little woman as Doug used to describe her. Before Tina changed her position she pulled open her blouse and buried his face in her ample cleavage letting him know a few more facts about their past.
“My tits aren’t so small now are they? You used to say that I had a good figure for an overgrown Barbie doll when you used to tease me and now those small tits of mine are big enough to bury your whole face little man”
Almost slapping Doug’s cheeks with her breasts each in turn she was satisfied that he was now respecting how they had grown into substantial proportions enough to pleasure any man.

Tina now sat on Doug’s stomach testing his muscles as she removed her knickers and then edged up his chest until she confronted him with her pussy. Next she allowed her skirt to fall over his head keeping him in darkness with his face pressed against her sex whilst her inner thighs cradled his head on both sides. She was heavy but not overly so and Doug took the weight in his stride as he clasped the back of her pert rear in that school skirt and began to explore her with his tongue. Very soon Tina was writhing about his face with her pussy covering his nose and chin and pushing his tongue deep as she could enjoying every minute of his attention.
“That’s a good little man, make Tall Tina cum....”
Tina didn’t last as long as she would have liked before she clamped his head dead still between her thighs and prolonged her orgasm keeping him firmly fixed to her pussy whilst she rode the waves of pleasure.

When they had finished Doug was semi aroused which Tina could see as she dismounted him and pulled her underwear back on.
“You enjoyed that too didn’t you? I would love to take care of your dick but you need to save yourself for Melina because she’s going to flip when she sees you.”
“So you are going to take me to Melina now?”
“I am a woman of my word and you did a nice job down there I couldn’t hold back you were so good.”
“Glad to be of service”
Doug said feeling quite confident with his skills.

They both walked out of the building and turned towards a scruffier and older looking part of the complex. Doug decided to question Tina as they strolled together.
“So Tina if you know Mel, can you tell me if she is part of the resistance here on Mars?”
Tina abruptly stopped in her tracks and bent over Doug making their faces level.
“Don’t mention the rebels out here ok? We need to be more discreet, Cohaagan’s women sometimes pretend to work the walkways here like we do just so they might pick up on some rumours and oust us rebels”
“You are a rebel?”
“Of course I am silly”
Tina patted his head and ruffled his hair just as if he should have known this was obvious. When they turned a corner there was a large building Mel’s Hotel it read with its half operational neon sign that flickered. As he reached the enlarged doorway there was a sensor that opened the door automatically and a woman blocked the entrance, she was twice as tall as Tina at around thirteen foot in her thigh high boots and looked very much the stereo type professional lady with her shiny pvc boots and a micro mini skirt. Above this she was wearing just a bra which was decorated in sequins. This woman wasn’t unpleasant to look at but perhaps a little aggressive in her nature.
“Is that little one for me Tiny T?”
“No, this one is for Mel”
“Mel? She’s very picky you know and I think she’ll scare this little one, I’ll handle him”
The woman picked up Doug like a child around his waist with her two hands and instantly lifted him off the floor and he really had not expected this action.
“Hey put me down!”
Cried Doug rather offended how easily this woman simply plucked him off the floor whilst Tina fought his case.
“Randy, this little one is Mouser, you remember Mouser don’t you?”
Staring into Doug’s face with her large brown eyes the woman didn’t remember him that was clear.
“Nope? He’s a good looking little mite that’s for sure. Randy will take care of you honey just you wait and see”
“Please put me down”
Doug was getting very angry and Randy just smirked at him and didn’t consider her actions to be out of hand.
“Randy, you don’t want me to tell Mel that you are screwing with her man and without his consent do you?”
On that note it seemed as if Melina must have carried some sort of respect from Randy and she put Doug on the floor releasing him but very slowly.
“Mel’s out the back as normal in her room, shall I let her know?”
“Yes”
Tina replied and Randy pressed an intercom panel fixed to wall and spoke.
“Mel?”
“Yes Randy”
The reply sent shivers down Doug’s spine the voice was perfect and straight from his dreams.
“Mel, I have a special little man out here that I’m told you will want to see”
“Really?.....”
Melina sounded disinterested.
“Ok Randy, give me a minute and you can send him through”
“You are in luck little guy”
Randy managed to smile and Tina pointed the way through the hotel’s main lobby towards a back room.