- Text Size +

Doug interrupted a confused expression on his face.
“What the hell was she on about?”
“In her theory, the atmosphere here has accelerated an inevitable stage in the evolution of mankind or womankind as they now term it here. Cohaagan teaches us that women were already on the lower curve of increasing in size and she showed some statistics to prove her point that the average woman was getting taller, even on back on Earth, only very slowly, generation by generation. Here on Mars she thinks that her Terraforming process had taken us all into the future, a future where women have outgrown all of us men and where women would rule”
“I don’t believe it”
Doug began and shook his head.
“Are you telling me that men bought this shit?”
“What choice did we have, it was hard to dispute, women were in control, my Kim for example was close to ten foot tall before she left me and living with her was a nightmare. She, like many women, took this evolution thing hook line and sinker and she began to feel more important and look down on me not as an equal but as someone who she could boss around with her size, I became a second citizen.”
“Guess life has been very difficult here”
“You have no idea Quaid, there were problems with clothes, the sizes of our doors, household items, you name it, because everything was becoming the wrong scale for either sex to use comfortably. Almost miraculously Cohaagan’s scientists harnessed some alien crystal stuff and produced these reformation devices that could be used on inanimate objects. We could scale clothes and items for either sex but typically in favour of the women, soon the security forces had portable versions of these enlarging and shrinking ray’s and they started using them for enforcement purposes. When these devices came out we were told that men could not be made larger, the tech didn’t work like that, and women couldn’t be shrunk or so they say....rumour has it that conventional sized women have been spotted at the old spaceport but that’s off bounds for any unauthorised people and guarded like you wouldn’t believe. Come on, let’s get you out of those ridiculous clothes and go next door, I’ve closed up shop so no one will bother us for a while”

They entered the main store a few minutes later and Doug was a little taken back with the layout but Jeremy soon presented it to him to make sense of what he was seeing.
“Guess my shop to you looks kind of strange huh? On your left that small section of the shop is for men, sizes for us 4ft something adults. And as you can see the majority of my shop is offering women’s clothes, clothes to fit girls from eight foot tall and ranging up to our bigger section at twelve foot six plus, which seems to address the tallest of the women out there. It’s a hell of a job looking after this overgrown stock at my size, women’s clothes are becoming harder and harder to handle. I have trouble putting things up on the rails without my mobile platform, I mean just look at these dresses!”

Watching Jeremy walk deliberately through the side of a huge circular clothes rack, the same man was suddenly out of sight behind the long dresses that had to measure nine foot from top to bottom. The clothes all towered over Doug and Jeremy had been lost behind them. When he popped out from under cover he tossed a single court shoe at Doug and watched him catch it. The shoe was heavy and looked ridiculous even in his larger arms.
“That’s an average size six believe it or not”
Jeremy declared looking for Doug’s reaction to an average sized woman’s shoe.
“You should see the size nines, those taller women are huge. I still get intimidated when I measure their inside legs, man I can’t even reach most of their inside legs standing on my stool!”

Putting his fist inside the oversized shoe Doug shook his head and realised how very different this world was with men being oppressed and forced to live under Cohaagan’s new world order. As he put the shoe down he watched Jeremy finding out some clothes for him, they were not from the shelves but actually from a small closet at the rear of the shop.
“I kept some of my old clothes back here, you and I look to be about the same size. I felt rather nostalgic and couldn’t bring myself to shrink them as if one day I would fit them again or at least that was the hope”
“I understand, you must not lose hope Jeremy, I am sure whatever is going on here will be exposed eventually....”
“The rebels keep promising that day but I haven’t seen anything yet that makes me feel like we are going to get any taller any time soon”
“What do you know about the rebel cause?”
“Only that it’s a mix of ordinary men and women who want to have the old values restored or at least those who are willing to live together as we did before, despite the height differences I mean. They are motivated to expose Cohaagan and free Mars and to find out the truths behind all this”
“So you are not one of them?”
“I’m scared to be honest, I try to be brave and not let them get to me all the time but......Kim, she humiliated me”
“Your girlfriend?”
“Well, she was at one time. We had an ongoing argument about Cohaagan’s vision of women and Kim wanting to join up as one of the new security guards to replace the jobs of the men that they no longer wished to use. She came home one night back when she was close to eleven foot tall and she was wearing their uniform, I remember it well”
Jeremy recalled that very night to the stranger who he was befriending.......

Kim ducked under the door frame to enter the shop where she was currently living with her partner Jeremy. She was so pleased to be accepted as a Security officer and loved the uniform, until very recently she had just been helping in the shop as an assistant which seemed so unfulfilling to her but now she had authority and a new purpose.

Jeremy was busy sorting out the new stock on the floor, he was sat down wading knee deep in a pile of women’s jeans that needed to be folded and he was cussing to himself at how large and unmanageable these new sizes were. Each pair of jeans was much taller than him when spread out across the floor and he found the material quite cumbersome to handle in such lengths when he tried to fold it.

He heard the main door open and close and was pleased that Kim had returned from her day out shopping, he was looking forward to her assistance as there were some blouses to hang up on the new display racks and his electric mobile ladder was being recharged. Kim was so tall now he knew this task would be easy for her and it frustrated him to know that he wasn’t even tall enough to lift up one of these blouses on a hanger without the tails and sleeves dragging on the floor.

“Hey Kim is that you back?”
“Yes it’s me, I have something to show you Jeremy, something very special!”
Intrigued Jeremy stopped what he was doing and stepped over the mound of denim that surrounded him to find his partner. Thing’s hadn’t been good between them for some time and her tone sounded unusually chipper so he was hoping she was in a good mood.

As he walked out into the shop’s main aisle there was Kim and what first struck him was her height. Kim was already well over ten foot tall and closer to eleven having grown over the last year like every woman, but she now stood there noticeably taller and was dressed as a security officer.
“Oh no Kim, what have you done!”
“Do you like my uniform? The skirts a little short in my opinion, especially since they boosted my height but then I should be used to little guys like you looking up my skirts by now.”
“So all we discussed over the last few weeks, my pleading for you not to get swept away with this vision of Cohaagan’s and you just ignored me? You joined up to become one of her oppressive minions”
“Get over it Jeremy, this world is changing, women are changing and we are always going to look down on men from now on. I had my initiation today, you don’t realise what Cohaagan wants for womankind, how could you understand you are just a little man like all the others”
“There you go talking down to me again, can’t you see how that uniform has changed you?”
Kim laughed and stepped towards her short boyfriend allowing him a closer view of the dramatic changes in her body. Before she had left that day his head was still higher than her knees but now he had to look up at them!
“Of course I’m talking down to you Jeremy, I mean you are hardly taller than one of these boots I’m wearing.....in fact you are looking more puny than ever down there today”

The sight of Kim in her high heeled leather boots and much taller than he had ever seen her made him very intimidated, it was so hard to argue with someone that was this tall and Jeremy backed off a little.
“Do you know what they did to me today Jeremy, they made me taller than I was before, I’m twelve foot six stood in these heels and I love every inch of it”
“That’s crazy, why do you want to be so tall? Wasn’t the difference between us difficult enough already?”
“Why? Jeremy look up at me. I look fabulous like this. Every security guard gets the choice of a free enhancement it goes with the job and makes it easier for us to handle little problems”
The way Kim said little problems and smiled down at him, Jeremy didn’t much care for.
“You mean to bully men that’s what all these women do now, they pick on us because we are smaller and weaker than them”
“My job is to stop men being foolish and make them understand their new roles in life, we have the important jobs now, we make the decisions and you all need to forget the equalities of the past. Equality is for equals and we women have outgrown you men, you stopped being equal when you starting looking up at the underside of my tits here”
Kim laughed and then brandished her weapon from its holster and admired it. Jeremy was surprised to see her drawing the weapon and had not taken any notice of it strapped to her thigh until it was taken from the holster.
“Kim put that away it’s dangerous!”
“This? No, it’s a lesson giver Jeremy”
“Stop right there Kim, I have had enough of this, you take that thing and put it back in its holster and take that dam uniform off or else.........”
There was a pause as Jeremy contemplated his next words carefully, he had lost his Kim and felt so hurt right now but he had to show some back bone and see if she still cared anything for him.
“Or else what little shop keeper?”
Kim said almost stroking the short barrel of the gun as she watched him look up at her with utter frustration in his eyes.
“Or else you and I are through, finished!”
“Oh Jeremy you are so funny. I haven’t been able to take you seriously since you were waist high to me and look at you now that seems so long ago. Our relationship ended when your little dick stopped satisfying me and that was back when I was short, maybe seven foot tall. Like most of the women here I’ve had to fake it for months”

Hearing Kim talk this way upset Jeremy and he was stunned with her frankness.
“I mean how big is that dick of yours compared to me now? Have you thought about it? You might get off on the fact that my tits have more than tripled in size but for me to get off, I have to use my fingers because even my little finger is longer than your entire dick! And let’s face it, you can’t even reach my pussy anymore standing up without your little ladder”
“You bitch!”
Jeremy spat back in anger and was shocked at his sudden backbone but he soon wished that he had kept his mouth shut.
“What did you just call me?”
Kim stood over him and used her entire height to intimidate her boyfriend but Jeremy stood his ground. It was then that Kim fired the reduction beam at him and within seconds Jeremy was standing 2 foot tall and looking up at her boots as they towered either side of him.
“No Kim! Change me back!”
He shouted up annoyed and frightened that she had used the shrinking device on him.
“What’s wrong? Am I an even bigger bitch now?”
There was a laugh at the end of her question and Jeremy backed away seeing how huge Kim now appeared, she was a giant to him and he felt more inadequate than ever.
“It’s time for you to learn that men have a new place and that’s doing what they are told and when they are told just like a pet, in fact you are small enough now to be my pet”

Kim knelt down and holstered her gun making Jeremy nervous as she looked so much bigger in his eyes than ever before.
“Come here”
She instructed and Jeremy just froze still unable to commit himself to do anything other than appreciate her new size. He had seen these reduction rays used on men before back when there were some protests after men lost the more important jobs, but never had he experienced one first hand. Kim managed to reach out and grab his smaller frame before he could react and she grinned at how easy to handle he now was, like a baby and just as defenceless.
“What are you doing?”
Jeremy snapped back into the situation as he felt Kim beginning to strip him of his clothes, ripping them away with her powerful hands.
“Undressing you my little pet so I can teach you a lesson of obedience and respect.”
Fighting Kim’s actions made her treat him more roughly but she seemed to enjoy how easy it was to overcome his attempts to resist her as she used one hand to hold both his arms above his head whilst she stripped him naked. Turning him over onto her skirted lap as she crouched down, Kim slapped his backside with three of her fingers using enough force that it stung Jeremy bad leaving the outline of her finger tips across his bottom cheeks and bringing tears to his eyes.
“That was a little smack for your unacceptable behaviour my little pet and I don’t want to hear another word from your foul little mouth until you have learned your lesson. Understood?”

This was an unbelievable situation for Jeremy, Kim his pretty girlfriend of two years had just treated him like a disobedient child and he feared the worst was yet to come. Tucking his small body under her arm Kim walked over to a section of the store and pulled a huge reel of pink ribbon from a spool. This ribbon was used to cut off into sections for wrapping gifts but that wasn’t her current intention. As she manhandled Jeremy he was soon held down on her lap once more as she sat on a woman sized stool. He was face up now and giving her a pleading look to stop all the madness of this moment.
“Now don’t struggle or else you will regret it”
Her warning came as she used the end of the pink ribbon and fixed it firmly to his flaccid member which covered it from sight and was most uncomfortable for Jeremy.
“No! Don’t please”
There was a short struggle as Jeremy realised she was fastening this ribbon around his dick but it was too late as Kim lowered him to the floor and she held the other end of the pink ribbon like a dog leash!
“There you go my pet, a nice pretty pink lead so I can take you for a walk”
“No!”
Jeremy said and he attempted to unfasten the knot she had tied when Kim gave the lead a small tug. It wasn’t much but Jeremy felt like his entire manhood was being stretched and it was a short sharp painful action that made him yelp.
“Owww!”
“That little pet was a warning, now don’t you dare try to untie that knot or else I will lift you up by your little dick and use you like a yo-yo, and I am very good with a yo-yo believe me”
Heeding her threat there was a grimace from his face and then his will to fight back was weakening. Kim stood up and he noticed again how small she made him feel given over ten feet of difference between them.
“Time for a walk and do try to keep up with those teeny legs of yours”

The next half an hour was something Jeremy would never forget, Kim paraded him like a puppy on a lead before countless women and men as she walked browsing shop windows down the central plaza. There was laughter from many of the women that walked by and who saw this spectacle and mixed reactions of shock from the men who saw how he was being treated and were thankful it wasn’t them. He was seen by people he knew, friends, fellow shop owners from the community and no one challenged what Kim had done it was just accepted as yet another belittling of a man in public.

Keeping up with Kim considering her long strides was forcing Jeremy to jog at her side and made the whole thing funnier from the perspective of the other women and she even tied him up outside of a shop whilst she popped inside. He was left fixed by the ribbon that encircled his chest and arms holding his back to a structural beam whilst Kim took her time to shop. One man a friend of his shook his head in disbelief when he saw Jeremy and was about to assist him by pulling at the pink ribbon when Kim loomed behind him standing with her hands on her hips like a confident bouncer who would flex their muscles outside of a bar.
“Unless you want to be even smaller than my little pet Jeremy is here, I would move along Fred and quickly”
Fred was alarmed to see the large figure of Kim towering over him and that she was now a security guard, he promptly ran away and Kim laughed.

That evening Kim allowed Jeremy to untie his member and he saw how sore it was from being pulled along on the occasions that he struggled to keep up on their walk. Kim made Jeremy struggle with her clothes and to pack her bags, she was leaving Jeremy but he was doing all the work. It took him close to an hour for this task that would have taken Kim maybe ten minutes to complete, but she loved watching him struggle with her big and unwieldy things.
“Good, now I’m ready to leave for New City”
There was no answer from Jeremy he was ready to see the back of her and keeping silent so he didn’t provoke further lessons.
“But before I go, it has made me very horny being so masterful over you little men today and I need you to get me off for the last time”
“No”
Jeremy said firmly looking at Kim stretching out across their bed that was now woefully inadequate for her new size.
“Get up here and use your little fist on me and I will pretend that I didn’t hear you say no”
Fearful of his ex girlfriend Jeremy climbed up the bed and Kim laughed at how he was obeying her, she pulled up her skirt and pushed her knickers aside and told Jeremy to use his whole arm and fist until she was satisfied. Twenty minutes later and Kim allowed Jeremy to stop as she roared loudly sounding off a triumphant orgasm. Jeremy slumped on the bed with his wet aching arm and held his shoulder which was hurting from his exertion to make Kim happy.

Kim simply wiped herself and stood up smiling down at the naked man, she picked up her case and blew him a parting kiss.
“Goodbye my little shop keeper, I don’t think you’ll be seeing me again......remember the lesson I taught you today, and don’t worry the shrinking isn’t permanent you should, if you are lucky, see 4ft again....one day”

Listening to Jeremy finish his story Doug was filled with a sense of injustice at how this man had been treated. Doug was dressed in a pair of Jeremy’s old jeans and a simple t-shirt which fitted fine along with a pair of training shoes, he was glad to feel manly again.
“Have you seen Kim since that incident Jeremy?”
“No, she lives in the New City I’m told and frankly I’m glad. Look Quaid, you can’t go out into the central plaza at your size, no man is six foot tall here and you will draw attention to yourself”
“I know but unless you have a BMU...?”
“Come with me, at the back of the shop they installed a size altering device a couple of months ago. It’s a platform based unit for me to enlarge clothes because the women are still growing here. They regulate how I use it, if I turn it on then it’s logged with them but just about now is the time I would make any adjustments to new stock we receive from Earth so you are in luck.

Doug left the chamber at an equal height to Jeremy and he shook his hand thanking him for his help. Jeremy had one last gift for Doug as he packed him off with some food. As Doug left the shop and headed towards the main plaza he watched Jeremy close up the main door and retreat inside. This was the type of person he wanted to help.

The walk to the main plaza was one of wonder, of course Doug had seen many tall women in his adventures so far but usually it was one or two women at a time. Right now he was walking amongst women who were all around ten or eleven foot tall and intermingled with men his size and some even shorter. The sights that he saw were strange, there were some women who seemed to insist on carrying their men about their hips like small children and this almost looked maternal, where as others seemed to be walking along with their long legs leaving a man behind in their wake. At one stage Doug found that he was almost lost in a swarm of female legs as the walkway became crowded and he was so short that he feared if the women didn’t look down he would be knocked over and trampled. It was certainly a new perspective to live as the men on Mars were forced to do so, he felt vulnerable as these towering legs rushed by and he had to weave between them at times.

Feeling quite exhausted by the walk Doug looked for a seat to eat his food and noticed that the public benches had been modified to accommodate the women. This meant that he had to climb up the structure like a toddler would pull themselves into an adults seat and he found this a little humiliating.
“Want a lift little guy?”
A female voice asked him from behind and Doug feared it was a security guard. However he turned to look over his shoulder and a cute teenage girl probably eight or nine foot tall was offering to assist him to the top of the bench.
“That’s ok, thanks”
Doug politely answered and continued to hoist his body over the curve of the seat structure when the girl simply ignored him and he was lifted by two large hands and settled on the seat.
“Sure you do, it isn’t wrong you know to ask for help”
The girl seemed to mean well and Doug tried to smile back although he felt embarrassed that she had assisted him in such a task.
“thanks”
“No problem, the names Rachel”
Looking at the teenager that just lifted him with ease, Doug was surprised to see that she was a very slim girl yet given her stature and his weight it wasn’t hard for her to lift him.
“Thanks Rachel”
“Anytime cute thing, I’m heading to the solarplex if you want to join me?”
“No that’s ok I have to meet my girlfriend”
Trying to let this stranger down gently Doug smiled best he could.
“Oh, well if she stands you up, you know where I am”
Watching Rachel walk off the encounter left Doug with two thoughts, one was surprise at how gentle she was and the other was an appreciation that a teenager who couldn’t have been more than sixteen years old was hitting on him and seemed to have no fear about addressing a complete stranger herself. Maybe it was the short size of men that made these women far more assertive and comfortable to try their luck.

Having finished the snack that Jeremy prepared Doug literally jumped down from the bench seat and made his way deeper into Venus Ville. Unfortunately his memory was not aiding him to locate the hotel that was called “Mel’s”. Walking amongst the towering set of legs as women wandered by made him feel like he had been transported back in time to when he was a little child looking up at the adults around him. This wasn’t an unpleasant point of view as Doug rather enjoyed the fact that he was short enough to see a glimpse up every short skirt that flashed over head and one woman in particular triggered something inside him as he saw her leather mini skirt and its more than revealing length. He recalled that there was a seedier side to Venus Ville, a place where the prostitution business was common place and as Doug looked around at the various illuminated sign posts his memory seemed to prompt him towards the south where he began to recall that this notorious district would be found. Perhaps Mel’s hotel was inside this area where women seduce men he thought or why else would he find his memory prompted by the mini skirted female moments ago?

Doug knew he had reached the area with the so called houses of ill repute when he noticed a pair of fishnet stocking had suddenly stepped into his path and he was forced to look up these long legs to see these stockings held by suspender belts which disappeared into a slinky black dress that was so tight it almost looked painted onto this woman’s figure. She was over ten foot tall and a foot more given her high heels which meant she was the largest prostitute he had ever seen.
“Hey little man, looking for some action with a big girl? Wanna see how well these thighs could wrap around you?”