- Text Size +

 

Her voice was loud and powerful but had a tone that just put all of his senses with on fire, her teasing manor and her suggestiveness was almost too much for Doug to handle at this size.

“Of course you would, come on out tiny, my big toes want to wriggle all over you”

The boot was lowered and then tipped on one side and helplessly Doug spilled out and right before the two enormous feet that he’d seen earlier only they were a lot closer up and each easily the size of a large hover car.

 

Slowly those bare feet stepped either side of him and he tilted his head back to take in the far reaching view of those long legs stretching so high up and he could see right under the canopy of her skirt.

“Are you looking up my skirt tiny?”

Her voice questioned and Doug felt very conscious of his actions and fearful that he shouldn’t have stared up at this spectacle above.

“No, no.....I’m not...please...”

An increasingly pathetic voice laden with panic came from Doug’s lips, he didn’t want to offend this beautiful giant of a woman.

“Well why aren’t you? You are small enough to see up here and I did put these sexy panties on so you could see them from down there”

Now Doug was hard and felt so incredibly confused with fear and respect for her height and yet filled with a longing desire for this mammoth beauty.

“You’re so big, so big!”

He called out and the giantess chuckled at his reaction stepping back so she could look down over that massive pair of breasts to see the small man below.

“That’s right tiny, I am much bigger than you. I’m big and sexy, but I’m also a very naughty girl”

 

The pose she struck for Doug was provocative to say the least as she mouthed her huge lips into an exaggerated kiss and her hands hitched that skirt higher to reveal another ten feet of luscious thighs and then she proceeded to slide one hand into the top of her panties towards her sex as she licked her lips gazing down like as if trying to project her sexual hunger. The erection he now sported was as solid as he had ever been in his memory and the urgency for him to release was growing to a critical point. Her every move was hypnotic and so grand to witness as she wiggled her hips gyrating slightly as her fingers entered beneath that lacy black material.

“Pick me up! Please, you have got to pick me up!”

Doug called up to her desperate to get closer to the action and to feel her touch to be held by a woman of this size, he knew she was big enough to clasp him in one of those hands and he wanted to be manhandled by her so much.

 

Seeing his eager requests the giant woman grinned and slowly withdrew her exploring fingers taking them to her nostrils for a lingering inspection. She inhaled, inflating her breasts a mind boggling amount before licking a solitary damp finger tip and making a satisfied moan from her throat as if this was a tasty treat that she’d just sampled. This gigantic temptress was driving Doug crazy and he ran to the front of her right foot and found that her big toe was now almost knee high to him, he couldn’t help himself and through his body on top of her foot, across the surface of several toes feeling the warmth of so much flesh beneath his naked body.

“That’s it tiny, make love to my giant toes”

Her foot moved about rubbing his manhood until she carefully tipped him off the top, he then rolled onto the deep spongy carpeted floor. Now he was on his back and the mighty foot was raised over his body putting him in shadow but he really didn’t fear her stepping on him as he knew by now her intentions were to be gentle.

 

The soft skin between the ball of her foot and her heel was now slowly rubbing across his entire body and it felt so erotic as his hardness trailed across yards of sensitive skin. Then her toes played with him wriggling delightfully over his throbbing member which now fell in and out of the gaps in turn. The experience was mind blowing for Doug, as he was actually thrusting up now between the tightness of her larger toes and feeling his shaft wrapped in flesh as she gently squeezed her toes on him making his inches fit even better. He was so small that his ample endowment didn’t even break the surface between those toes and it slid easily in and out with the hint of sweat moisture that existed between those digits.

“That’s it, push it between my toes you little man, harder! Harder! Make love to my giant foot”

These encouraging words showed how she was enjoying pinning most of his body beneath her sole.

“Man, you’re so..so big....just so big and so sexy! I’m so tiny...so...tiny to you!”

“Doug?Doug!”

 

Lori’s voice destroyed his dream state and quickly forced him to come crashing back to reality where he was thrusting upwards in bed and almost on the verge of ejaculating inside the sheets. Settling down Doug gulped hard and felt his heart beating fast in his chest, he had become so turned on in his dream that he almost lined the sheets with excitement and he hadn’t done that since he was a teenager!

His pre-cum was evident, as he looked at the thin top sheet, a small stain was clearly visible on the peak above where the material tented. He tried to calm down but there was Lori his wife sat upright giving him a look that made him feel instantly guilty.

 

Lori pulled back the cover exposing his twitching member which refused to instantly shake the vivid imagery of the dream.

“I don’t believe it...”

She said with a jealous twang to her voice.

“You were with her again, dreaming about that tall bitch, and making love to her”

What could he say? There was no denying his current state it was all too obvious, but maybe he could lie to get himself out of this one for a change.

“No Lori you don’t understand. Honey, it was you in my dream, I was making out with you this time”

“You were?”

Her mood seemed to subside instantly as if he had just landed a huge compliment upon her. Lori was of course pleased believing that she had for once dominated his unconscious thoughts. But having started to fabricate a lie Doug needed to continue compounding the lie and that meant convincing his wife by pretending that she was the sole focus of his dream.

 

“So, what were we doing in this dream of yours then?”

Lori smiled with growing excitement of the fact that she had succeeded in replacing his dream lover for once.

“We made love”

Summarised Doug but this reply didn’t satisfy Lori who seemed to need more intricate details.

“Just making love? But I’ve never seen you so turned on before Doug, you were actually thrusting upwards in your sleep, it must have been really good huh? I must have been very sexy in your dream”

Lori kissed his bicep and held his fingers to her lips gently kissing the tips of them each in turn.

“So what things did I do to get you so revved up? Was I dressed seductively? Tell me Doug, what was I wearing in your dream?”

“You had your little skirt on, that hot black mini skirt and a pair of you’re French lace panties...”

He began to embellish the scene and Lori pumped for more facts as she kissed the side of his hand.

“Is that all I was wearing...cause you sure liked it a lot? I bet that I was wearing my new heels, is that right?”

She guessed and continued to guess and was trying to build her own mental picture of what made her husband so turned on.

“You were making out with me whilst I was taller than you? Is that it Doug? Did you dream that I was wearing my really high heels and I was taller than you baby?”

“Yeh, well no. I mean, you weren’t wearing your heels....”

Should he tell her, should he reveal to her that he had just got off on the fact that the woman he was with was a giantess?

“No heels? Awww! That’s a shame because my baby likes it when I’m taller than him, doesn’t he?”

Her kisses had now travelled down the inside of his arm and Lori was leaning over him and kissing his chest and nipples looking up into his eyes.

“You were tall Lori, believe me baby, you were very tall in my dream”

“Really? You dreamt I was taller than you baby, just how tall are we talking to make you this hard?”

“Just naturally taller than me, without your heels on I mean, and it was nice”

 

Doug decided he couldn’t go through with revealing this intimate detail of his encounter but Lori wasn’t buying it and she knew that he was holding back.

“Nice? Nice doesn’t make this big rod of yours poke up like this, I was definitely a lot taller than you Doug because I heard you, I heard exactly what you said”

What did she hear? Alarm bells rang through his head to realise he had been sleep talking, and now Lori was slowly making her way down his six pack stomach towards his full salute.

“You called out all excited Doug, like I have never heard you before, you were trembling with excitement and you said I was so big, so big and so sexy. That’s what you said the word big and I think that’s a lot different than the word tall.”

Lori saw the look from his face and it told her she was right.

“So what I want to know is how big do I have to be to make you cry out like that?”

 

She was relentless and enjoying this questioning and now her kisses were circling his upper and inner thighs and on the odd occasion her breasts hung from her flimsy silk lingerie and brushed against him.

“In my dream Lori you were..... really big and I was...... hiding from you at first”

Doug offered some more detail and she lapped it up.

“Hiding from little me? You were scared of me? I must have been extremely dominant baby to make a guy like you runaway and hide? Like an amazon maybe? Did I have big muscles, did that scared you?”

Lori was loving every bit of info she could pump from him and now she was gently nuzzling his balls knowing the more she built his excitement the more open and descriptive he would become as she beat away at his defences.

“No...ooh, Lori that’s good...No, you were normal, no muscles, just your normal sexy body”

“But Doug I couldn’t have been normal or else you wouldn’t have been frightened of me, so tell me where were you hiding in this dream?”

“Behind something...that’s so good Lori”

“I know it’s good Doug, but if you want it even better then tell me, what was it that you were hiding behind? If you tell me then I’ll work a little higher up here”

Her tongue gently licked his balls and the very base of his shaft and she mouthed at the start of his rod without actually touching it. Doug wanted more he wanted those lips to touch, he wanted them around his cock in total and Lori was promising just that if he came out with what she wanted to know.

 

“Your shoe, one of your shoes”

Lori sat up for a second giving a strange confused look and trying to interpret what he just said before she smiled from ear to ear contemplating what this admission meant.

“You were hiding behind one of my shoe’s? Any pair in particular?”

Her chin now touched against his testicles as her teeth lightly grazed the side of his shaft and now she nuzzled it like a delicate fruit she was savouring.

“Yyyoure sexy black courts.”

Doug said with a sharp intake of air as he grew more excited.

“My high heels, mmm? But honey, I still don’t get how a big strapping man like you managed to hide behind my high heels, I mean Doug they only have a five inch heel? How did you hide behind a little pair of ladies shoes like those?”

Following her question she sat her plump lips full on his shaft circling what she could of it and making it moist with her tongue.

“...They..they were taller than me. They weren’t little shoes, they were really big shoes. I...I thought one of them was a boat when I saw it at first but they were like the size of a car......your shoes were bigger than a car to me”

 

Lori seemed surprised and was starting to understand what he had fantasised in his dream, this topic excited her and she wanted to hear more from her man to find out every last detail.

With a long lick travelling slowly from the base of his balls to near the top of his throbbing shaft her teasing went on and Doug was wrapped up in the loving attention she was spending on getting him more and more excited. Talking to her openly like this was also getting him further aroused as he was starting to share something that they never had before, some of his innermost desires that he himself was only just becoming familiar with.

“Now wait a minute Doug, you are saying....”

She paused to lick him again.

“...that my high heeled courts, those sexy little black shoes of mine were actually bigger than a car? So big that a muscular six foot tall guy like you could hide behind them? Now that is really big”

There was just a grunt of an acknowledgment from Doug.

“So Doug....”

Her lips now followed all the way up to his helmet and she breathed down over it, just to make him feel the presence of her mouth by the exhaled heat of her warm breath.

“....if my shoes were that enormous then what about me? Did I still fit into those big high heels Doug? Was little Lori your beautiful wife still able to wear those sexy car sized high heels in your dream?”

“Oh Lori, yes, yes...you were so big and.....”

“Yes Doug?”

“And I was....”

“What Doug, what were you?”

By now she had her husband in a state and he wanted release and wanted those lips of hers just to slip down and over the top of his helmet, Lori could see he was loosing his ability to focus and so she seductively grasped his iron like rod in one of her slender hands and licked the entire helmet in one slow sensual movement like she was tidying the straying ice cream at the top of a melting cone. As his every inch quivered in delight to her masterful tongue she paused and began to answer her own question.

“I know what you were Doug, my shoes only looked huge to you because you were small weren’t you? I heard you say that out loud. You were hiding from your beautiful wife because I was a giant woman wearing giant sized high heels, standing, no not just standing but towering over you my little tiny husband. Is that right Doug were you that small, were you really tiny to me, so tiny that you could hide behind a pair of my shoes?”