- Text Size +

This conversation answered many questions for Doug and he had some flash backs from his memory of information that he had found. Cohaagan or her terraforming process was making women get taller on Mars, it was something to do with the alien crystal element that they found on Mars and the very same element used in the BMU’s and the reformation equipment. What was odd was that when Doug last lived on Mar’s he couldn’t remember the women getting taller which meant things had changed a lot since he was last there. With the passengers coming and going to the spaceport Cohaagan kept everything inside this building as normal as possible and because no one actually left the space port the population from Earth wouldn’t know what was happening. But this was only part of the puzzle and there was more going on with Cohaagan’s people, it was as if she were only employing women now as he hadn’t seen a man working at all, maybe she was changing the role of the sexes on Mar’s and making the females work whilst the men were left at home?

There was a nearby exit to the station area but Doug knew it would draw attention to himself if he was going to the station as a short woman when all the others would be a different scale, knowing that Jennifer was ten foot tall he couldn’t use his BMU to make himself to her size even if he wanted to. He wasn’t Jennifer and the system knew his real height and that was six foot, he could probably go to six foot six but there was the limitation. Right now he needed a new plan if he was to get on to a mono train without raising attention and being very short would do just that.

Thinking on his feet Doug decided it was time to say goodbye to his female form, he made his way towards the station noticing how accommodating the ceilings were now getting. They were very high presumably because this was an extension to the main building and made for the taller personnel to move through. When Doug found the ladies rest room on the way to the platform he darted inside and checked for any occupants. He was in luck, there were no women present. The restroom however was oversized and made him feel like a small child with the toilet basins in the stalls coming up to his chest!

Shutting the door he used his BMU connected to the AI unit and returned himself to normal whilst making sure he enlarged Jennifer’s clothes to adapt. Now he felt stupid, he was a man dressed in drag and hardly the making of a secret agent or resistance fighter. Still he had no choice but to wear what he had for now. It was good to be a man again and he felt his manhood rather restricted by the knickers he was forced to endure. The problem he had right now was that he needed to get on a mono-train and the only way he could figure to do so was to shrink himself down and stow away onboard by hitching a lift off the next woman who happened to wander in the restrooms. However there was no way to shrink his BMU or his other equipment, this presented a problem. Doug figured he would have to dump the equipment by putting the case into the top of the toilet casing avoiding the mechanisms so it would still flush and operate, however this meant he needed to shrink gradually whilst he could still climb up and down the toilet as big as it was.

The next challenge was that remaining at a tiny size indefinitely and without a BMU or reform centre to hand meant that he was vulnerable and so he had to think hard on how to restore his height. It then struck Doug that when Lori had asked Sandra to shrink him he originally spent time at a set height and later on there was a “latent surge” which was pre-programmed to delay a further shrinking. This double effect had confused him at the time but if he was clever he could reprogram a latent surge with his portable BMU allowing him to reverse things after three hours and to make him return to normal. The BMU was showing depleted energy but just enough for this last command.

Several calculations later and Doug fired the ray upon his body. Everything was set and he hid away his equipment and erased the memory of his AI unit so that it couldn’t be salvaged a wise precaution he thought if any janitor should discover what lurked behind the ceramic toilet housing. Next he waited as he slowly began to shrink smaller and smaller and wondered if he was doing the right thing. His target height was three inches tall yet given the size of the women at an average of ten foot tall he would appear even smaller to them which might not be such a good thing. As he watched the toilet stall becoming a vast chamber he knew that there was no turning back now as he couldn’t climb the ceramic mountain of that toilet in a million years at this height.

Ten minutes went by and he had become his tiny size feeling absolutely stupid, he was three inches tall and dressed in women s clothing and about to embark on a journey to fight against Cohaagans company.

He heard the thud’s of giant shoes slamming down on the tiled floor of the restroom and it sent a chill down his spine knowing that there could be no mistakes now, he couldn’t allow these women to see him or capture him so stealth was in order. Looking from the relative safety of the gap beneath the stall door he saw a giantess. It was one of the security Guard’s as he could see the black knee high boots and the rest of the uniform from down below. This wasn’t the ideal transport he was seeking and yet he couldn’t gamble on who would drop by next.

Jumping into action he stealthily approached her and made for the back of her boots as she looked into the mirror way above. She was huge, larger than he had expected but this meant he would be more unnoticeable and bug like in comparison. For a moment his eyes drifted up her towering legs as he peered into the canopy of her skirt and checked her out, this lapse of attention nearly ended his life as she shuffled her feet drawing a boot backwards to rub her other ankle and narrowly missing his body with a killer heel! As the boots settled back he walked under the arch of her left boot and clamped onto this heel from the inside and held on with all his strength.

The woman he was catching a lift upon left the restrooms and made for the train platform. Doug knew this was the right platform for the mono-train to Venus ville and he hoped she wasn’t just there to police the station and that she would hopefully walk onboard.

The loud humming typical of the electric engines from the modified mono-train sounded off in the distance and Doug held tight feeling the strain on his muscles whilst he waited for it to stop. When the woman stepped on board he was relieved although he nearly slid off the back of her heel when she stepped down hard and into the train.

Using the arch of the woman’s shoe to stand beneath Doug took in the vast interior of the train carriage. It was obvious that this interior had been half stripped down one side, there were seats which were more like perches for the tall women and on the other side there were regular seats from the original design which he thought would have upset the balance of the carriage only he knew the technology suspending them used force fields to compensate for uneven loads within the mono-trains.

Doug began to carefully step out to look further around. There were a couple of other giant pairs of shoes he could see nearby and he wanted to distance himself away from the security guard woman who had unknowingly assisted him onboard. One of the shoes he could see was a pair of courts with small heels and this seemed to belong to a middle aged woman although he could only see a pair of trousers to make his guess from. The other pair was obviously belonging to a younger woman who was coming back from a gym perhaps. She had a pair of pink and white striped training shoes on her feet and a pair of matching soft pink socks leading into a set of long bare legs above. This was all he could see but he decided this sporty giantess was a better gamble to catch his next lift with.

As the mono-train set in motion they passed through a tunnel which flickered the lighting inside the carriage allowing Doug some cover as he sprinted across to the footwear of the sporty giantess. When he made it to the back of her trainers he had only seconds to make a decision of where to hide and he noticed a house sized sports bag on the floor which was ideal. The bag was made of an open net like structure so the contents could be partially seen such as a white sports towel but Doug was small enough to squeeze through the web like shapes and hide in the rolled end of this gigantic monster towel.

When he crawled into the middle layer of the towel his senses were bombarded with a womanly scent, it looked like this stranger had just showered and left her panties and old socks wrapped up in the towel which served up a strange mix of smells. On one hand he had a rather pleasant heady womanly smell from her private regions and then there was a sweaty undertone to these panties, and on the other side he could easily distinguish the repugnant smell of some sweaty socks that had presumably seen several hours of some strenuous activity.

Trying to ignore these pungent smells Doug travelled in this fashion for the entire trip to Venus Ville. When the sporty giantess began to leave the mono-train he had to pick his time carefully for when he would climb out of her bag and potentially into the open. As he peered through the lattice like structure of the bag he saw the ground moving swiftly below and a virtual forest of ladies legs as he was taken through the station and out of the exit. It seemed that five minutes later the giantess that was transporting him was close to reaching her home and Doug slipped out of the towel and held onto the exterior of the bag as it swayed and moved along. He had to time his jump down or risk breaking a limb. As he clutched onto the bag he was suddenly aware that he was beginning to revert back to his normal size and this was not good timing!

The woman put the bag on the floor as she reached the door of her flat which was modified in order to extend the size of the standard entrance. Doug carefully ran to hide behind an external structural pillar which jutted out from the dwelling and he watched the woman step inside and disappear.

Taking stock of his new surrounding he knew that he was inside the vast dome that was built to support the original Mars colony and he was somewhere on the outskirts of the main habitation sections. There were many replica dwellings nearby and all of them had been adjusted to accommodate the new stature of their occupants, Doug realised that the first floor of each unit must have been removed to make room for such tall women as they would never have been comfortable to reside in a standard habitation unit.

Doug was now back to little over one foot tall and more vulnerable than ever as he moved swiftly taking cover where possible to make for the city centre, he knew there that he would find the hotels and hopefully Mel’s place. Fifteen minutes later and he was back to full size and finding it hard not to be spotted as he skulked around the main walkways having to hide behind sanitation systems and other such structures whenever he saw someone coming. In all this time he had only caught a glimpse in the distance of one man and this seemed very surprising almost as if the population was lop sided in the favour of females.

His mind was beginning to find the odd recollection of the area as if the stimulus of seeing walkways and features that he must have travelled down before were prompting him to gather those lost memories back. He knew that there was a large retail outlet just on the edge of the city’s central complex and he headed for that direction only he had managed to find a better way of getting about unnoticed. He climbed up a service ladder and wrenched open an access panel that led to the inside of the air conditioning ducting that circled the dome and weaved its way through the entire city structure and through most of the primary buildings.

These channels for air used to be active when Mars didn’t have an atmosphere and they could just support a grown man if he hunched over as he walked along the hardened plastic interior. It was of course very dark but he had a good sense of direction. At one stage he paused as if triggered by a sixth sense to do so, there was a humming sound coming from up ahead. This noise you could have passed off as a nearby electrical generator siding up to the vents but Doug seemed to know it was the sound of a specific kind of motion detector.
“Dam, they’ve put secure measures in these”
He muttered to himself and realised that the rebellious factions he was hoping to join may have forced Cohaagans people to make sure these vents were not used for covert purposes. Backtracking he managed to find a potential exit. He was relatively high up and it looked like he was inside a warehouse full of boxes below. There was an grill made of mesh that he managed to kick down until he was dangling from the ceiling. Dropping down he hoped the cardboard boxes would break his fall and they did. Finding that he was still high up and on a stack of cardboard containers he climbed over them to find a way down to the ground level. It was at this stage that he realised the warehouse he was in was attached to the retail outlet that he had been seeking which was ideal and very fortunate.

There was a door at the end of the warehouse that suddenly opened and Doug froze taking cover to see a man, a rather short man who had just opened this huge electric roller door and was beginning to sweep across the first few metres of this entrance. Watching the man Doug realised he was probably an employee of the shop and just tidying up at the end of the trading day, he was no threat. Seconds later however a pair of long legs filled part of the entrance and it was another female security guard which he could tell by the unmistakable uniform. Forced to duck under the door to step inside the warehouse this pretty oriental woman towered over the small man.

It was remarkable for Doug to see this particular woman as normally oriental women were relatively short on average, yet this guard was probably eleven foot tall and given that the man was barely 4ft tall by Doug’s estimations she made him look like a small toddler.

“Jeremy, I thought I saw you sweeping outside. You are not trying to avoid me are you Jeremy?”
She spoke in a condescending tone like a bully about to launch into more taunting behaviour.
“No, mistress I’m just busy working”
“Well why don’t you put some of that effort into shining my boots little man?”
“Yes, mistress”
The man seemed to reluctantly take her orders and began polishing the outside of her large boots with a cloth that he happened to have in his pocket.
“Good, I want to see my pretty face in them. You’ll be glad to know my little friend that I have the evening shift in this area tonight so I’ll need to drop by later and you can massage these poor pretty feet”
“Why should I!”
The man stood up and tried to show some back bone against this woman and soon appreciated he had probably made a mistake by letting out his repressed anger.
“Oh dear, looks like someone is forgetting themselves”
The woman stepped forward and confronted the short man with her long legs managing to intimidate him by forcing him to look up and under her skirt, he stood his ground but within seconds she clamped her legs together and took his body between them. The man was only just taller than her knees and given the boots she was wearing he was now squashed between two leather clad towers quite uncomfortably.
“Remember you are just a man my little shop keeper don’t forget your place around women. We are the superior species now and your size is just a reminder of that. Now I don’t want to hear you talk back to me again, do I make myself clear? Do I?”
“Yes....yes....”
The man was broken in spirit and as he was released he stumbled back and fell on the floor looking up at the tall woman. She proceeded to lift one of her large boots and settled it down on his chest. Doug looked at the confrontation taking place and cringed for the man at the mercy of this cruel female. It was clear she was revelling in her power and size. The sole of her boot covered a large portion of the
Man’s chest and she easily pinned him down beneath it, making sure he submitted to her.
“I need to get going on my rounds little man but don’t forget how easy it is for me to kick your little arse, you men need to learn your place in this new order and that’s beneath our feet. I will be back in a few hours for that massage and it had better be good”

The weight was removed from the man’s chest and he slowly got back up on his feet looking very timid in her presence now. Patting him on the head like a child the woman blew a false kiss his way and strutted off down the street without looking back.
“Bitch!”
Came a belated shout from the man but not loud enough for the security guard to hear fortunate for him.

Doug could tell that this man would be sympathetic to his cause based on his interaction with the Cohaagan’s security and he climbed down from the boxes and declared his presence which startled the man.
“Who are you? Where did you come from?”
“I was hiding from the security, I’m sorry, the names Quaid”
Came the answer from Doug hoping to win the man over as he stepped out of the shadows.

Jeremy was a little shocked to see Doug and even more so when he realised this was a tall man dressed in women’s clothing.
“My names Jeremy. Man, you poor thing hiding in here, did they dress you up like that just for their amusement?”
“Um, yeh”
Doug said thinking this was indeed a plausible reason why he was dressed this way.
“Don’t worry mate, I actually run the shop next door so I can fix you up with some clothes, I think. You are tall, what are you like six foot or something? I haven’t seen another guy taller than me for more than a year now, you must be fresh from Earth but I didn’t think they let anyone in nowadays?”
“It’s a long story but let’s just say I had a rough ride getting here and I need to head into the city to find someone as soon as I can”
“Listen Quaid, I don’t need to know your details and anyone who doesn’t support Cohaagan is a friend of mine.”
“Thanks Jeremy. Your altercation with that guard back there do they always treat you that way?”
“Sometimes worse and especially her, she was one of my girlfriends friends, she never liked me back then when everything was normal.”
“Jeremy, what happened here, what’s really going on?”
“You don’t know? Pal you had better sit down”

The shutter was temporarily pulled down as they both sat on boxes in the warehouse to talk and Doug listened to the version of events from this ordinary man.

Jeremy outlined that he was one of the original settlers and part of the colonising team sent to Mar’s back before it was Terraformed. He worked for Cohaagan industries as did everyone and it was one great big adventure. Not long after the new atmosphere was settled they began to spread out from the first city, constructing new cities and links between them.
“You know Quaid, I was the first retailer to open up here on Mar’s, life was sweet and I lived here with my girl Kim and we loved it. But very soon strange things began to happen, at first I noticed Kim was beginning to complain about her shoes and her tight fitting clothes, she thought she was gaining weight. Me on the other hand, I thought I was losing weight as my clothes started to get baggy. It wasn’t long before we realised that Kim was growing taller whilst I was actually losing height.

We checked with friends and started to see that people were coming into the shop buying new clothes for themselves, the women upsizing whilst the men were buying smaller and smaller sizes. My girlfriend grew from five foot two inches tall to five foot seven in less than a month, I was originally six foot tall about your height but in the same time I had already dropped to five foot nine. Two inches between us was really noticeable I can tell you, man in those day I used to hate it when she wore her high heels and made fun of me it was the first time I really had to look up to her”
“And so people began to wonder what was the cause?”
Doug redirected the conversation with a question aimed to gather more information.
“Yes, there were rumours at first but very soon Cohaagan announced that it was a side effect of the Terraforming process and what was worse we were told that the newly settled atmosphere was acting like a dampening field for all communications, no signal could be sent from Mars to Earth unless it was via Cohaagans special satellite network and that meant we were effectively blocked from communicating with Earth without her people’s permissions and censorship. There was much chaos in those days and disbelief and when things progressed it was clear to me that something wasn’t right.

Men were down to an average of four foot ten and conducting some of our jobs was becoming an issue, especially the more physical ones. Women on the other hand were all standing way past seven foot tall by that stage and showed no sign’s of slowing down. I was hardly as tall as Kim’s tits and she was beginning to change in her attitude as Cohaagan’s reshuffle of jobs and positions started. They encouraged women to step up to take more roles in the security forces and all the primary positions of power. Men were deemed inadequate to continue such employment and this was the start of it all”

Jeremy stood up and paced the floor looking like he was unsettled by his own story and then he continued.
“Early last year as we all began to push to return to Earth and get away from these effects we were told that Mar’s was under quarantine, no one could enter, and no one could leave. There was some scientific garbage about how this effect might be passed on and that we were all infected somehow by the air. This didn’t go down well at all, you can imagine the uproar, but some of the women seemed to like the changes here, they didn’t mind being close to twice our size and they loved being more dominant. Soon, men were ousted out from all the responsible jobs and we were left to run shops and serve in cafe’s, menial tasks and such. Then Cohaagan began to speak to the people telling us she and her scientists had studied what was happening and they were realising that there was an alien element present in the atmosphere. But the twist was that this alien element was something they believed that was helping the natural evolution of our species only sooner than planned.”
“Natural evolution?”