- Text Size +

Jennifer was walking down the corridor having just finished with the second from last passenger, she smiled politely and closed the door lying to the man that someone would see him very shortly. The man didn’t suspect a thing as Jennifer operated the pad on the outside of his door and then the ceiling glowed with a white pulse beginning the process of freezing him.
“Sarah Stone the last one before I can go home”
Jennifer sighed and walked in to the last detention cell on her list. As she entered she began the pretence of her visit and smiled happily at the pretty young woman.
“Sarah? May I call you Sarah?, I’m Jennifer from the Mar’s colony tourist information board it’s my job to see that your stay here is a pleasant one and that you get everything out of this trip that you desire. Now tell me Sarah you filled out your application but you were a little vague about where you were intending to stay, and I see no formal reservations for any of our main Venus Ville resorts and hotels?”
Doug looked at the woman, she was a cute mousy haired book worm type with her hair tied up on her head in a tight bun and a slim frame. She was wearing a uniform close to that of the security guards except she wore some flat court shoes rather than the knee boots and didn’t wear any belt.
“I haven’t really decided yet, I thought I would check out the cost against my budget and just book one on the fly”
The answer from Doug wasn’t what Jennifer wanted to hear and she looked at the tall blonde sat in the chair and knew it would be one of those people she would have to railroad into a commitment.
“But you must book something before we leave here Sarah, we can’t have a young girl like you without a roof over their head for the night and we are quite strict about ensuring all our visitors are booked into accommodation for their visits”
There was a pause as Doug considered something, he recalled from when he first collected his gadgets at the bus terminal that there was a card that said “Mel’s” which was presumably a hotel that Melina owned.
“My friend Mindy once stayed at a nice hotel called Mel’s is that still in business?”
“Mel’s?”
Jennifer typed into a small portable holo screen pad she was carrying and nodded her head.
“Yes, it’s in the south sector of Venus Ville that’s fine”
“And how do I get there?”
Doug asked hoping to probe for more information
“Oh, we will show you later, right now you must wait to be collected and then someone will arrange your transport to the mono-train platform, ok?”
“Sure”
Came the answer from Doug and he stood up to tower over the woman blocking her way to the door, it was an action which was quite unexpected by Jennifer.
“Excuse me Sarah I must be going now”
“You are not going anywhere”
Announced Doug, pulling the BMU from the back of his skirt and startling the woman with it.
“What...what are you doing!”
“I assume you recognise this device Jennifer so please sit down and I have some questions for you”
“No way! You wouldn’t....”
Jennifer looked as if she was going to be a problem so Doug fired the BMU having preset it to a height of four inches within five seconds. A very disoriented Jennifer was suddenly stood at his feet and looking up at his giantess proportions, she was instantly glued to the spot with fear.

Reaching down Doug picked up the little woman in his hand and it felt very odd as she attempted to break his grip which of course she couldn’t. He suddenly realised how Lori and Sarah must have felt when they held him this way, the small creature in his hand was so fragile and he had to be very careful not to hurt her by applying too much pressure.

Lifting Jennifer up to his eyes he smiled.
“Now are you going to cooperate or do I have to drop you between these humongous breasts of mine and squeeze the answers out of you?”
Doug spent the next ten minutes with a very cooperative Jennifer, he learned that she was due to clock off from her position for her weekend break and this was ideal timing. She lived alone and seemed to be planning a weekend of gardening.
“Why do you want to know all these things...it doesn’t make sense?”
The tiny woman asked.
“Because you are the one who’s going to be frozen in a few minutes and I needed to know if you’d be missed for a while”
“No you can’t!”
Jennifer began to get frantic and Doug proceeded to stuff her into his cleavage for safe keeping whilst he prepared the next phase of his plan. The feeling of her moving around in his bra was nice and he even contemplated using Jennifer for his own enjoyment but then decided he really didn’t have time to play with this dolly and he had to get out of there.

A few minutes later and Doug placed Jennifer on the floor, there was a setting on the BMU which could stun an individual literally holding them still in stasis for a short period of a few minutes, this feature was close to the suspended animation capability that the room he stood in used, only not for a long duration. Doug then proceeded to undress the woman like a doll, he rather enjoyed it and even stroked across her tiny breasts with the pad of his finger, the tiny bounce of them was very cute.
“Time to bring you back to normal size”
He spoke to himself and used the device which would return Jennifer to her normal height only this was a shock to Doug, Jennifer was frozen in an upright position and she was very soon as tall as he was! Suddenly her head rose even higher and Doug feared she would strike the ceiling of the room. As she continued to grow he eased her over which was difficult with his female muscles and he gently positioned her to lay down on her back. Jennifer stopped growing and with a scan of his BMU she was naturally ten foot tall!
Doug was confused, no woman could be ten foot tall naturally, something wasn’t adding up? Yet here was evidence as her body stretched the entire length of the room! For now he couldn’t figure this one out and he didn’t have time to, he reduced her to the size he figured she was when she entered at around five foot five inches tall and he then scanned her body and remapped his own appearance to become Jennifer. The transformation took only a few minutes and he felt strange to be losing his longer hair which he had become accustomed to and needless to say his much larger breasts.

The next part of Doug’s plan was to remap Jennifer with Sarah’s appearance so that he could leave her in the room and allow her to be frozen, this would buy him a full weekend in terms of time before Jennifer was found missing and they began to search for her, no one would suspect that Jennifer was being held as a replica of Sarah.

Once Doug had sorted out the size of the clothes and getting Jennifer dressed with what he had been wearing, he was naked in his new form and rather disappointed to see Jennifer’s body having got used to being voluptuous like Sarah. His new breasts were only a b cup if that and he felt like a huge weight had been taken away from him without the sensation of Sarah’s double G cup’s bouncing to his every step. Even bending over to fix the boots he had been wearing onto Jennifer made him realise the tremendous difference between top heavy women and those who were less endowed. Before when he was Sarah to lean forward meant that he would feel the weight of his bust as it swelled and hung with gravity and he even had to counter his balance, yet now it was like he was more closer to being a man again only a skinnier one because these new breasts really didn’t make their presence known.

As he dressed in Jennifer’s clothes he hoped he wouldn’t have to keep this identity up for any longer than needed and just to get out to a mono-train platform. Leaving the room Doug put his case down and then looked at the control on the door, he could see now that it allowed the cryogenic stasis to be set and he initiated the freeze process to put Jennifer out of action for 2 weeks.
“Sorry Jennifer, but you are playing for the wrong team”
He said and found it strange to hear another voice with his words and quite missed the sweetness of Sarah’s softer sound.

As he walked down the corridor he saw his reflection and was alarmed to see that although he had remapped his body to become Jennifer he didn’t look like her as his hair was hanging in a long bob and not tied up in a bun as he had seen her wear it. He played with his hair and made the best he could of it before he shrugged his shoulders and looked for a way out of the building. It looked odd that he was carrying a suitcase but he needed his equipment, as luck had it he passed a door in the corridor that opened on his proximity, it was Jennifer’s office.

Stepping inside the office Doug removed his gadgets and hid the suitcase inside a locker, he then found a small brief case which had Jennifer’s initials and he tucked the technology inside setting the AI mode so that it could elude the scanners of its presence. On the desk before him he saw that Jennifer had a map of the complex he was in and this was perfect.

Half an hour later Doug was walking out of a security post for staff members and hoping that Jennifer wasn’t friendly with any of them or else they might begin to talk to him. His hopes were dashed as a lady operating the scanner nearby said hello.
“Hi Jennifer, you don’t normally grace us with your presence I thought you went home through the west exit?”
“Hi”
Doug answered and thought on the spot of what to say back that could sound convincing.
“Oh change of plan, I’m not working this weekend and thought I would drop by Venus Ville to see a friend.”
“I really don’t like that place, too many little un’s about, I prefer the new city where I can be myself and stretch out a bit, know what I mean?”
“I agree”
Doug said not knowing what she was talking about. Soon he was through the scanner and nothing was detected. Doug began to walk off away from the scanner when the same lady who had spoken to him questioned his direction.
“Jen, aren’t you forgetting something?”
She laughed thinking that Jennifer was in a muddle and pointed to the opposite entrance which read.
Staff only body mass unit. Backing up Doug nodded to her and shrugged his shoulders at making a mistake and he entered another corridor with some warning posters.
“All staff should revert to their natural heights before leaving the spaceport complex in compliance with the Cohaagan code Ref 1457”
Reading this aloud Doug was confused and then remembered that according to his portable BMU Jennifer was about ten foot tall. It was then that another staff member came behind him and she didn’t seem to acknowledge the appearance of Jennifer so Doug took the risk to talk to her.
“Excuse me, I haven’t been working here long but you look like you have?”
The woman smiled and seemed chatty enough to engage with Doug.
“I’ve been assigned to the cargo bay security for the last year, have you been recently recruited from Earth?”
“Yes, very recently and they haven’t really filled me in on any of this stuff properly, you know staff initiations they have little time for us to go into the real detail”
Doug was a convincing liar and this woman was only too pleased to help.
“They must have told you about the atmosphere here?”
“Well I know that it’s the result of the terraforming process and we can now breathe on Mars just like Earth, it’s a lot warmer climate but......”
“Oh dear you are in the dark aren’t you?”
“Let me ask you a question Jennifer”
The lady read his name tag upon his blouse and Doug did likewise noting he was speaking to Marie.
“How tall do you think I am?”
Looking at the woman Doug summed her up as not that tall.
“About five foot three maybe four?”
“Well you are almost correct, I am five foot five when I work in the spaceport here or when I visit some of the other original facilities. You see Cohaagan and her scientists who terraformed the planet didn’t realise until about a year or so back that there is a side effect to this new atmosphere, none of us knew about it until we all saw the changes in our bodies first hand. Women simply became taller, it was gradual but some of us shot up unevenly in height depending how much time we spent outside. I’m actually quite average in height and I’m nine foot seven without heels.
“Nine foot seven?”
“Oh don’t be shocked, I have friends taller than ten foot, one girl I know is eleven foot tall”
“Wow”
“It’s ok, the New city as we call it has been adapted for us and well we all understand Cohaagans vision now, and realise this is an evolution for women and we must embrace these changes that are happening to all of us.”
“So what about Venus Ville that was an existing city where they first colonised going back to the early days on Mars?”
“Yes, it’s a bit run down and its getting tight for the women who live there, still they will all have to move to the new city at some time, I don’t understand why many of them resist change its a new world order and Cohaagan is teaching us that we are the dominant sex now so we should act like it, don’t you think?”
“Yes, of course”
Doug lied and was beginning to see that Cohaagan had convinced the women under her employ that the changes they were experiencing were natural and part of life’s plan somehow.
“So, don’t worry if you are short right now Jennifer, soon you will find that you will get taller and catch up to us long termers here. But for now there is no point going through that door as they are just allowing us tall ones to return to normal. I haven’t seen anyone as short as you for a long while, don’t worry if the girls tease you a bit, just remind them that you might end up taller than them in a few months“
“So there aren’t many my size, I mean Earth standards here?”
“No, I can’t think of any but you, well maybe there were some new security people a few months back but we rarely get to see them in the New city where I live. We only reduce ourselves to these little heights when we come to work in the port to save building a new one, and of course whilst this is all being kept secret from those on Earth. You did sign up with your oath of secrecy to Cohaagan didn’t you Jennifer?”
“Yes....”
Doug tried to look convincing and added.
“I believe in what she is doing for women”
“That’s good, now I’m off to get back to normal, nice to speak with you and I’m sure you will love your new life on Mars as much as we all do”