- Text Size +

How odd that encounter was for Doug, but at least it served to let him know that Lori couldn’t see through his disguise and that meant no one could. As he strolled to the hov stop he smiled as he caught his reflection in the shop window glass. He really did look hot.

Whilst waiting at the hov stop a young guy was giving him the eye and Doug could sense him looking at his legs in his short skirt and then at his tits. It gave him a real insight to how women felt ogled if they were good looking and he really didn’t like it and felt like punching the guys lights out only he was probably weaker than this scrawny man.

The spaceport was bustling with activity with the various flights out to the common planets and space stations, Doug used a self service porthole and the holo travel guide popped up to guide him through the finer details of his booking. Having reserved a cabin on the next transport to Mars he then made for security. This would be a test of his gadgets, if this went wrong all the security in the spaceport would crash down on him in a second.
“Maam, please move through the scanner”
A man’s voice beckoned and Doug didn’t click at first that he was the “maam” that was being spoken to.
“Oh me?”
Doug laughed and walked through the special security scanner screens. Nothing happened, there was no one at the other end waiting to grab him and no suspicions raised which helped to endorse that his current disguise was perfect . Following the scanner screens he had one last hurdle to allow his eye to be recorded by the optical verifier which would check his retinas whilst simultaneously he had to offering his fingers for digital prints. The security measures were thorough but he was through all of the main security hurdles now and just had to wait until boarding time for the shuttle craft bound for Mars.
There was a lot of private security wandering around the Mars flight section and Doug could see a mix of Cohaagan’s personal security forces which he recognised by uniform which was distinctly different to that of the spaceport security staff. How odd he thought that all of the Mar’s security were women and very tall ones at that he noticed, as he watched two six foot plus brunettes in their tight black and white outfits checking peoples electronic boarding cards. These women were the enemy Doug could sense this even though his memory hadn’t fully returned, but though his patchy recollections he knew to fear that uniform as a corrupt organisation working as the foot soldiers for Cohaagan’s master plan.

People were not getting checked so thoroughly on the other transports that Doug could notice as he watched people through the glass partitions separating the waiting lounges. This observation made him nervous although he realised that it might just be down to the fact that Cohaagan liked to screen those who came to Mar’s in case they presented a threat to her on some level. Answering questions whilst appearing as Sarah was not a good thing for Doug as he really didn’t know that much about her life if they probed him to any degree. Looking across at the two male security men who belonged to the Earth based space port he figured they might be easier to face given that he was a female and an attractive at that. Maybe he thought this was a time to use his feminine assets to his advantage and on that note before the two security women walked in his direction he took his suitcase and went towards the restrooms.
“Hey lady that’s the men’s in here”
A rather strange looking janitor stopped Doug in his tracks as he nearly walked into the male restrooms as he was so conditioned to do.
“How silly of me”
Doug smiled and shrugged his shoulders and then made for the woman’s area feeling a little stupid at nearly blowing his own cover. In reflection the man probably thought he was just a ditzy or dumb blonde.

When he entered the restroom he made for a stall normally reserved for women with young babies and he used the infant suspension table to put his case down and open it up. His plan was to increase his height just to make himself more attractive, if the male security officers saw his long legs and even larger breasts then he was sure that they wouldn’t pay much attention to what he was saying or at least this distraction was his plan. Luckily for Doug the BMU would recognise his unique properties and allow him to increase his size back to 6ft and a little more if he wanted which meant he could turn himself into a much taller version of Sarah.

Doug stepped out of the stall at nearly six foot four in his high heels. His mind figured that he would be striking at this size and memorable yet not for any negative reasons. Looking at the mirror in the ladies restroom he was a stunner, his legs, as they say, went up to his arm pits and he was a traffic stopping babe that was for sure. Now all he had to do was to sit in another part of the waiting area and make sure the two male security men found him instead of the two women.

Luck was on his side as he stepped out of the restroom and there were the two security men just finishing up with an older gentleman. Doug purposely moved close to them and asked the old man if the seat next to him was taken, seeing the old man shake his head he bent over and placed his suitcase down purposely allowing the two guards nearby to have a good view of the cleavage that he had to offer. As he sat down and crossed his long slender legs the guards stepped up to him and smiled.
“Can we take an ID scan please?”
One of them asked and Doug made sure to smile knowing what a knockout look Sarah’s face could give as he offered up his hand and finger prints.
“Sarah Stone”
His colleague smiled down at Doug.
“And where are staying on Mars Miss Stone”
“Oh Venus Ville of course”
Doug smiled and he could feel the two men checking him out, one of them was looking at his legs and short skirt that had risen up his thighs whilst the other had problems trying to keep his eyes from out of his cleavage.
“...and your business on Mar’s is it a holiday or...?”
“Oh just for fun and kicks...and I want to work on my tan, I’m told that the climate since terraforming is perfect for a girl like me to wear the most itsy bitsy of bikini’s”

Doug was doing his best to flirt and tried to act very innocently as he uncrossed his long smooth legs making the nearest guard a little hotter under the collar.
“Well, err I’m sure you will enjoy your time there.....um....we had better carry on Harry there’s lots of people to get through..”
Smiling inside his head Doug enjoyed how his actions had worked the two security men into a fluster and forced them to move on or to be further embarrassed, it really made him appreciate the power of a woman’s body and how easily men could be distracted.

An hour later and Doug was in his private cabin having boarded the transport craft and they were heading for Mars. It was the first time he had been alone since he had acquired Sarah’s body and he sat on the bed contemplating his plan but found his current body was distracting his own train of thought.
Unable to concentrate Doug walked into the small bathroom area of the cabin and looked at the beautiful face that was his own current reflection.
“You are gorgeous”
He said and then jiggled his own body to watch his chest bounce up and down. He felt a little perverted to be ogling his own body but it wasn’t his body it was a borrowed exterior from a hot nineteen year old and he couldn’t help that he was curious to explore it whilst he could.

Pulling his tight top from over his head he revealed the white bra he was wearing and soon found that he was cupping his breasts and playing with them. They were so large in his current female hands and he loved the stimulation of his nipples because they were just so sensitive. In seconds he was feeling wet and those nipples had grown substantially larger poking outwards from behind the smooth bra.
He struggled to remove the bra and couldn’t quite un fasten the catches from behind his back and ended up just pushing the cups up so he could feel the bare flesh of his breasts.
“You are stacked Sarah.”
It was like he was trying to talk to Sarah but hearing her voice coming out of his own mouth was most confusing. By now he was feeling that pleasant moistening between his legs and a compelling need to reach down into his skirt. Just as he began to touch his pussy there was the sound that announced someone was at his door!

He straightened his skirt and slipped his bra and top back in place, a quick glance in the mirror showed he was flushed red in the face. When he opened the door there were two security women both taller than he was which surprised him because he was still standing 6 foot four wearing Sarah’s high heels. In fact these women were considerably taller and closer to seven foot tall which didn’t strike him as natural at all.

“Miss Stone?”
“Yes?”
“Miss Stone, we have four hours before we reach the landing dock and you are required to complete this detailed questionnaire”
One of the pretty security guards offered and Doug was still busy checking out their long legs. The uniform was quite revealing although only because of their unnatural stature. They both had black knee length leather boots with a pair of tanned tights, the skirt was formal and short settling many inches above their knees. Around their waist was a thick leather belt with a proud buckle that showed the Cohaagan Industries logo and each one of them sported a weapon strapped to their left thigh by a leather band just below their hem of their skirts. Doug noticed it looked like they had BMU devices in this holster and his brain seemed to kick in remembering this type of security guard more vividly from his own experiences on Mars. Back then they didn’t have size altering devices, the BMU’s were not made in large numbers and were more secretly deployed and yet since his time on Earth it would appear that every security guard was now provided with one as standard!

When his eyes had left the long legs of the nearest officer he saw that her white long sleeved blouse had her name pinned over her breast pocket. Sergeant Belmont it read but Doug was preoccupied by her statuesque size and suddenly snapped out of his lust filled tour of her figure when he realised he was supposed to be a woman!
“thanks”
Doug said politely taking the small data chip they handed and couldn’t help but ask about the woman’s height.
“I hope you don’t mind me asking Sergeant Belmont but I thought that I was tall for a woman yet the two of you tower over me its most unusual”
There was a grin from Segreant Belmont as she looked down into Doug’s eyes.
“Not on Mar’s it isn’t, we will come by to collect that information in a few hours, please make sure its completed or you won’t be granted permission to disembark”

When the two guards wandered off Doug noticed they had decided to pause for a rest and both sat down looking out of the viewing area in the corridor nearby. He closed his door and made for his AI unit and very quickly began to operate a program so that he could tune into their conversation through the thick walls of the craft.
“Nearly everyone has commented on our size Sarg, do you think we over did it making ourselves this tall since we got on board?”
“Not at all Mary, it’s an advantage that we can sustain these heights whilst onboard the ship. You wait to you start working on Mar’s, I know this is all new to you but you’ll soon get used to looking down on people. Besides in our game it’s very handy to be able to intimidate people”
“But surely the passengers when they return to Earth must talk about the seven foot tall security guards on the transport? And this must raise some questions Sarg?”
“Let me go through it again with you”
The Sergeant spoke and it sounded to Doug that officer Mary was a new recruit.
“All the passengers on this transport will arrive on Mars and be guided to individual detaining areas. They will think it’s all part of the customs procedures whilst we tell them to await clearance. Then one by one we go and question those who we need more information from, the ones who haven’t given us enough information from the questionnaires we hand out”
“I see so this is how you get to understand what they are going to do on Mars and why they are there etc in detail?”
“Exactly, once we know enough about them and when they are due to return we have a team who will make sure everything looks like they have really been on a normal trip to Mars”
“So what does this team do?”
“They put the detainee into a cryogenic sleep in their little holding chamber so they are not conscious of the time spent on Mars, remember Cohaagan doesn’t want anyone coming in that isn’t necessary to the organisation. The team fabricates for each of them some memory implants using our Recall technology and they each go home thinking they have had a wonderful time as they wake up in the holding area ready to disembark its perfect”
“I get it now, the team use the time to study the questionnaires and make sure the memories are what is expected and such, but what about if they would usually call home on a vid broadcast?”
“It’s easy to clone a voice and remap a holo image of a person Mary, we do it all the time, the clever thing is that the team even uses their ID’s to purchase souvenirs and such and to run credits up at the bars and hotels so the entire experience appears real to the passengers, they even give some of them fake tans from the chambers when they have time”
“And they don’t know a thing.....it is perfect. The people are happy and contented and we don’t have to police what they do on Mars and they don’t get in the way of our activities”
“You see Mary, Cohaagan has it all worked out and hopefully we won’t have to do this for much longer I’m told that things are progressing very fast now.....look we had better keep it down someone is coming”

Doug tuned out from their conversation and was beginning to piece together the situation. He knew that tourism was limited on Mars because Cohaagan didn’t take the risk of strangers entering her domain and this whole exercise that the security guards had outlined sounded like an ideal way for her to make sure she had Mars locked down from outsiders. The problem for Doug was that he didn’t want to become frozen for two weeks, so he needed to escape the holding area.

For the next couple of hours Doug relaxed as much as he could knowing the mission ahead and filled out his questionnaire which was challenging because he really didn’t know much about Sarah and the questions were so specific about his likes and dislikes for food, his preferred entertainments etc. In the end he just had to make things up and try to think about Sarah and what a girl like her would be in to. This was their way of profiling each passenger and he wondered if any of the other people onboard would have resented the in-depth form filling and questioned it.

By the time he was finished with the forms he uploaded the chips data into the data socket in his room and then decided to lay back on the bed and play with his new body. It wasn’t long before his fingers had found his new pleasure centre and soon he had his own first pair of damp knickers to attend to. It was odd being in a woman’s body, he wanted to grab hold of his dick and it simply wasn’t there but touching his clit was much like playing with the end of his helmet only more intense.

A loud speaker system announced their arrival on Mars throughout the cabins and Doug was stirred from a sleeping state and suddenly ready to disembark. He looked at his hair in the mirror and began to straighten his pony tail when he stopped and realised how feminine an action this was to think about his hair and how it was presented. Maybe he needed to get out of this female form before he started to fancy men he thought!

When he walked down the boarding ramp he was guided by a polite group of official looking women through a maze of long corridors and one by one the passengers were allocated a room to wait for their clearances to enter Mars.

This was it Doug thought as he sat in this bland room with his case and only a small holoscreen for company that showed marketing information about Mars which presumably was all false. Doug looked up at the ceiling of the room and noted some small emitters, these probably would have gone unnoticed by the uneducated eye but he could tell that they were cyro vents which meant that this room was sealed. He tried the door and commanded it to open as the automatic slide had been disabled. The door didn’t respond he was locked in.
“Please wait an attendant will be with you shortly, we appreciate your patience”
The door spoke to him with its sensors triggered and Doug stood back and opened up his case to use the AI unit. Using the AI system he managed to tap into the internal security feeds at the spaceport, this was a complex thing to do but he was so natural now at using this technology. He found the data pertaining to his transport craft that had just landed and there was a highlight of seven out of fifty individuals in total who were labelled as requiring additional qualification, Sarah Stone was one of them! As it turned out he was very lucky because the information showed that the other forty three passengers were currently being suspended in animation. Doug considered that his completion of their questionnaire probably looked a bit odd and that was a good thing as it meant someone would be coming to see him for those outstanding answers. Checking against who was assigned it turned out that a lady called Jennifer from security was going to qualify him and he was last on the list. Digging deeper into Jennifer’s personnel file he could see that she had full security clearance and a cunning thought crossed Doug’s mind as he hatched a plan for her arrival.