- Text Size +

Sarah spoke softly and stood back on her feet reaching for the tall shelf nearby to once again handle the gun.
“So I get to be full sized for my treat huh? Make me grow!”
Standing less than a few feet away from Sarah, Doug assumed he was about to be on his way up in the world but she had other plans.
“Make you bigger? Not for what I’ve got planned, you need to be just a little shorter so I can handle you a little easier”
Setting the device with a whisper Sarah fired the ray and Doug watched her legs seemingly growing before him but not by as large an amount as he expected. His direct eye level was now a pair of lovely bare knees a new height which made him actually shorter than her leather boots the tops of which now rose proud of his head by several inches. Putting the gun down on the table Sarah pulled her t-shirt over her head and proudly displayed her huge silky bra. She leaned over towards Doug and then picked him up with two large hands wrapped around his waist and under his armpits. Up he went into the air as Sarah positioned herself back on the table top and was now lying down suspending him at arm’s length. Her blonde hair lined the table surface in golden waves and he looked down at her beautiful face beaming up at him. Lowering his body close to her face Sarah mouthed over the bulge in his boxer shorts making them a little damp and heating his rigid flesh inside by the warmth of her breath. She then stood him down on the base of her neck and whilst steadying his body with one hand she managed to remove all of his clothes with her enormous fingers. Wriggling in her grip to the delight of feeling her long thick fingers brushing over his naked body, Doug closed his eyes loving the sensation of her touch, her long finger nails circled his manhood and then dropped under his balls gently playing with them before they raked slowly along the side of his tiny shaft.
“I bet my big finger nails feel nice huh?”
“Yes.....your making me really hard..really hard”
He admitted and shuddered with joy as she proceeded to cover his entire member with her warm fist wrapped around it. Of course her hand was much wider than his shrunken erection and with her firm grip this meant that it felt tighter than any pussy he had experienced. Doug began to pump from the hips into her hand and Sarah smiled to see him enjoying her this way and made sure that one of her fingers cupped the underneath of his balls at the same time to increase his pleasure two fold.

Before Doug was too worked up she released his throbbing hardness and lifted him up and over her face. As he dangled a foot above her big blue eyes she batted some thick eyelashes and gave him a smoulderingly sexy smile before she turned his whole body around and now his manhood lined up close to her mouth whilst his face was looking right smack down at her enormous cleavage.
“This is why I wanted you so short Doug, I’m going to slide your little face right inside my massive bra cup down here and you are going to suck on my enormous nipple whilst my sexy big lips pay attention to that lovely little cock of yours”
The stage was set for his next sexual encounter and Sarah lifted the tight material that hugged across her right breast opening up a gap to feed Doug’s small head under the lacy trimmed edge and then deep inside until a bulbous mouth filling nipple flattened against his lips. He opened wide and his mouth was only just capable of accepting this thick nub of aroused womanly flesh, however Doug enjoyed every second of the challenge to suck it. His head and shoulders were gently squeezed now by the retracting bra cup as it tried to conform back to match Sarah’s curves, this held him in place whilst she turned her attention to his hardness as it currently slithered about on her smooth chin looking for attention. As Doug sucked on her massive breast he felt a set of large fingers spreading apart his legs and then the warm wet embrace of Sarah’s thick lips making contact with his helmet. Those lips mouthed around his helmet for a few seconds teasing it before they opened up and he could feel the warm air from the heat inside her mouth as she blew it along his shaft. This sensation was making him tingle with a new level of excitement rippling throughout his body as her lips landed around his shaft and slowly travelled to his balls eventually covering even them. Now his entire equipment was inside her hot and seemingly cavernous mouth and her tongue was working his helmet, shaft and balls all in one go. Doug was feeling overwhelmed with how Sarah was playing with him. His head was lovingly buried inside her bra and experiencing her huge breast and nipple whilst her left hand supported his body so he could receive this amazing penetration within her mouth, but to top it all off Sarah slid the lower end of his bare legs and feet into the thick blonde mass of her silky hair upon her head and used a palm wider than his body to cup his bottom and to hold him steady. So many pleasures swirled into his brain at the same time from different areas and he couldn’t last for more than a few minutes before he exploded into her mouth. There was no gagging by Sarah to receive his enjoyment, rather she used her lips to suck it all out of his balls so she could swallow every last drop.

Letting him calm down after such a delivery Sarah slipped his cock from her mouth and pulled him free of her bra and hair allowing him to lay down on top of her with his upper body placed in the comfort of her cleavage. She stroked his hair for a couple of minutes allowing him to relax before she took command again and pulled him up to her face for a lengthy full on kiss.
“Now you see why I wanted you so much shorter than me?”
“Sarah I have to admit that was pretty special”
They kissed once more before Sarah decided that they should lock up the Salon and make their way to her house. As they both got dressed Doug was finished first and managed to climb up a chair and attempted to reach across the table for the gun only his fingers were still a good way off grasping it. Noticing what he was doing Sarah lifted him up and put him back down on the floor.
“That’s too big for you to play with and besides if you are coming back to my house then you need to get much tinier than you are now”
“I just thought I would return to normal size for most of the walk until we got close that is”
“That’s far too risky Doug, its better that I carry you at a tiny size on my person and that I appear to be alone.”
“Yeh, I suppose so Sarah”
Realising she was making sense Doug conceded the point.
“Do you miss being full sized Doug? I mean faced with a choice of walking along side a short arse blonde or catching a free ride onboard a giant blonde’s hot body that must be a no brainer surely?”
“Putting it that way, yes, you’re right, besides I don’t have any trousers right now and that’s another problem to solve”
“You don’t need any trousers on to ride up here in my bra”
She announced and gave him a playful wink making Doug smile back.

“Reduction Mode”
Sarah addressed the gun and it gave its automated comeback.
“Reduction mode active, size and duration please?”
“Three inches, ten seconds”
After pronouncing Doug’s new height she shot him with the beam and slowly watched him dwindle down smaller and smaller until he was equal to the heel of the boots she was wearing.
“I love this gadget, the ability to shrink down any man to any size I desire, it’s so awesome”
“It makes you look awesome”
Doug corrected and watched the world rise around him.

Once more he faced a woman of real giantess proportions and waited for her to pick him up with her fingers. As he rose up delicately pinched between the huge thumb and fore finger of her left hand he was unexpectedly diverted under her gigantic brown skirt as she hitched it up to her knees using her spare right hand.
“How about I put you inside one of my sexy boots little guy and you ride back holding on to the top? That will keep you out of sight from your giant wife and should be good fun don’t you think?”

Doug wasn’t able to answer before the action had already been taken and he was placed on the inside top of her left leather boot. There was just enough room between her leg and this enormous leather barrier that he could happily balance with his arms draped over the front.
“But it’s dark under here!”
He tried to call out as the impossible curtain of her full length skirt dropped steeply down to hover by her ankles which now seemed a very long way below!
Sarah didn’t hear his comment and put the collection of gadgets back into the case and locked up the Salon making her way home.

The movement of her boot was strange at first and he thought for the first few minutes that it would make him sick, yet once the motion settled into steady footsteps he felt less effected by the movement. Luckily he could see the skirt bouncing out as her boots strode back and forth within its confines and this allowed some light from below revealing the size of her leg opposite and her sky high inner thigh which made for an interesting view in both directions.

Sarah wondered what it would be like for a man to be travelling practically inside her boot, as she walked along she would feel his body ever so often just gently touching below her knee which reminded her that this was real and not a dream.

As they arrived at Sarah’s house she opened the door and walked straight upstairs to deposit the case on her bed. With a slight grin she sat on the bed and pulled up her skirt to see Doug hanging over the left boot where she had positioned him.
“Was that fun down there?”
“It was dark and made me feel a little sick at first but I’m ok now.”
Plucking him out from her boot Sarah set him on her shoulder and he held on using the outlined shoulder strap of her bra to grab hold of.
“Let me just take these big boots off a minute you can stay up here on my shoulder”
The boots were removed and she tossed them aside and Doug heard the enormous crash as they hit the floor making him jump a little, yet to Sarah this was not a loud sound and more of a dull thud. The next thing Sarah did was to remove her skirt and tossed it into the top of a large clothes hamper. Putting her little passenger down onto her bedside cabinet Sarah removed her white t-shirt and stretched into a big yawn. The sight of Sarah stretching and temporarily amplifying the volume of her bust in that giant white bra made Doug look on in awe and his reaction caught Sarah’s eye, she purposely swayed over to him in just her underwear throwing her hips and making her breasts jiggle as she stopped and leaned down to fill his horizon with nothing but her tremendous white silky hills.
“Did you miss not riding along tucked down my bra little guy? I bet it was sexier in here with all this soft silk and lace compared to those big smelly leather boots of mine huh?”
“Sarah don’t start to tease me I haven’t anything left to give”
“Awww, maybe later you will recharge so we can have some more fun again, mmm? Tell you what, I’m going to wear just my little pair of short shorts and I’ll only keep this bra on for the rest of the evening, I think you will soon recover”
With a knowing giggle Sarah put on some frayed red shorts that showed every inch of her gorgeous pins and hugged her back side like they were painted on. She didn’t bother to button them up and left a v at the front with the zip half fastened for effect and Doug had to smile at her efforts as he was sure to be distracted by this suggestive look. Sarah seemed to have an insatiable appetite for sex and Doug was hoping he could keep up with this giant minx.

“How about we eat?”
Sarah asked looking down at him and Doug nodded his head although in truth he wasn’t really hungry.
“Sure, what about giving me some inches back so I can stretch my legs to?”
There was a pause after Doug’s request for more height and Sarah grabbed the gun from the case.
“Ok but I would prefer it if you don’t go back to full size, I like feeling tall around a man for a change. So how about I make you so that you come up to here on me?”
Putting her hand across to the middle of her flat stomach Sarah had already decided how tall Doug should be and within a few minutes he was exactly that tall and staring at a nicely toned set of abs.
“Come on my pintsized hunk let’s eat”
Sarah chirped as she playfully slapped his backside and then before leaving the bedroom he watched her stretch up on her tip toes to place the gun on top of her pine wardrobe, as she left it way beyond his reach she winked down at him.
“So I guess I won’t be seeing 6ft this evening then?”
Doug smiled up at her and Sarah didn’t say a word but just bumped him playfully to the side with her curvy hips at the level of his shoulders and then walked in front of him down to the kitchen. As they walked there was her perfect pinch-able bottom right in Doug’s view and a set of killer long legs to distract him.

They ended up eating pizza and chilling out on the sofa in the main living room before the holo display which was showing the music channel that Sarah seemed to love. Doug felt like a small child sitting next to her on the sofa as his feet didn’t touch the floor if he sat right back in the sumptuous material. Sarah sat very close with her long bare thighs touching against him and every time she turned to speak her breasts in that sexy bra would practically threaten to smother his entire face. Doug asked for the news channel and they switched over to see a broadcast about Mars which relayed how Cohaagan industries were proud of their achievements on the planet and how the pioneering terraforming process that was responsible for generating an atmosphere upon Mars and making it inhabitable could soon provide benefits to clean up the ozone layer on Earth which as everyone knew was deteriorating year on year. There was a spokesperson for Cohaagan industries a woman who Doug felt he knew and he recognised when she spoke to reporters.
“Who is that?”
He asked Sarah.
“That lady? That’s the head of Cohaagan Industries, the right hand woman to Cohaagan herself.”
“Marlene....”
Doug started to remember
“Yes, Marlene Cohaagan she’s the daughter of Cohaagan and the second richest woman on Mars and Earth for that matter”
“I think that I know her, or knew her, when I was back on Mars”
“She’s always in the celebrity magazines and I have a hard time just keeping up with her new looks, she was the first woman to use that Reform stuff and people say she is perfect in the flesh, the ultimate woman so they say without a flaw”
The image of Marlene on the news did look stunning, she had a sensational figure cutting some very attractive curves in her business suit and a gorgeous yet unnatural looking shade of long red hair.
“I wonder what she looked like before?”
“Who knows....”
Sarah answered and slid a large hand across Doug’s lap which nearly spanned both the tops of his thighs but rested over his currently flaccid member.
“...But she’s quite flat chested for being referred to as the ideal woman, well compared to me anyway don’t you think?”
As Sarah stated this Doug noticed how her right breast was thrust forward in his peripheral vision making sure that he couldn’t help but see and feel its large presence.
“Yeh she certainly isn’t as fit as you, but then I do have bias the more voluptuous chassis on a woman”
The compliment made Sarah smile and she then unexpectedly stood up as if she had just literally remembered something.
“Hey Doug have you ever used any RA from Mars?”
“RA?”
He questioned as Sarah walked to a cabinet in the room and lifted a decorative vase from its interior tipping out a small sealed package into her hands that had obviously been hidden.
“Yes, the red stuff....you know? I think it stands for Real Arousal it’s a rare powder naturally occurring from some new species of plant on Mars in fact?”
Doug’s memories of his encounter with Amy and the Real Arousal she had given him was blocked and he actually didn’t know about the existence of this powder.
“It’s a drug? I don’t do drugs Sarah..”
“Hey, neither do I mister. No, it’s not a drug, it’s proven not to be addictive or to have any side effects, it’s actually going to be legalised in some countries you know. I have a regular client at the salon who’s does research at the local University and she gets it sent from Mars every two weeks on a special license because she’s looking into its commercial applications. She gave us all a few samples for fun the other day...and I just thought about it”
“So what does this stuff do exactly?”
Doug looked at the transparent bag containing red powder that Sarah showed him and it looked harmless enough.
“I’ve not used it yet, this was my little secret freebie from my client but she said if you inhale it or let it fall onto your skin it absorbs into the pores of your skin instantly before evaporating in the air, that’s why the bag is air locked because it doesn’t hang around long. But I’m told that once it is in your system it’s unlocks the inner you”
“The inner me?”
“Well” she said “It makes you very honest about sexual stuff and what your animal wants and feelings are, you know the sort of stuff you would normally suppress and not want to say just comes blurting out. Like for example. If you saw me for the first time you probably would want to say that I have a nice rack but it’s not polite of course. Yet you are thinking it and lusting over my boobs in your head. Only the part of your brain that keeps you polite is sort of disengaged with the properties of this stuff....Mindy said her George revealed he wanted to try several positions she hadn’t even thought of and normally he’s a missionary guy if you know what I mean. And my client is looking at using it for helping get confessions when Police interrogate people and such like that as it forces you to be honest”
“So this stuff is a sexual stimulant and a truth inducing substance? Sounds interesting”
Doug summarised.
“And you figured that it would be good to use your little sample here on me huh?”
“Well..... the thought definitely crossed my mind”
Sarah blushed and found it strange that she was feeling a little guilty for her plan.
“How long before it wears off?”
“A few hours with that much, so I’m told.......does that mean you are really interested to try it?”
“One condition Sarah, only if we both have some”
The challenge from Doug was offered and Sarah took the gauntlet he had laid down and agreed.
Doug thought that it wouldn’t hurt to try as her description sounded like it was harmless enough.

“Then allow me”
Doug opened the package and with Sarah now crouching before him he shook the contents in the air so that it rained down on them both before the red dust particles just literally vanished.
“I feel really odd”
Sarah said as she stood back up and briefly held her hand to her head feeling a tingling sensation and light headiness which soon subsided.
“Me too Sarah but it’s a nice feeling like being a little tipsy from alcohol or something. So now what happens?”
“I’m not sure Doug but I have to admit that my eyes are being drawn right between those little hunky legs of yours and at your little package down there”
There was a surprised look on Sarah’s face as she admitted this and Doug found that he was naturally parting his legs just enough to allow her a better view, only this reaction he didn’t have to think about.
“I find it quite a tease when you call this little, I am quite well endowed you know”
“Mmmm, you are when your six foot tall Doug but now I’ve shrunk you down that’s really quite easy for a woman my size to handle”
Sarah felt her nipples harden against her bra, a sight that Doug had also noticed with his eyes now fixating on the newly formed bumps behind the otherwise smooth silky exterior of her underwear.
“Gosh, I’m feeling quite horny already”
Sarah said as she stroked her nipples as if testing how rigid they were from the outside of the bra, at this point Doug stood up and moved across towards her all the while tilting his head back to watch her actions.
“You really do have the most fabulous breasts Sarah, if only I could reach them properly”
“Let me help you shorty and you can feel just how huge they are with those little hands of yours”
Sarah bent over to lower her breasts to a level that Doug could easily get his hands on them, each one was considerably larger than the size of his head and he eagerly fondled them from the outside roaming his hands over the large silky cups and getting himself very aroused in the process.
“Girl you are really packing this bra, and boy do these things weigh a ton, I could work out with these if I stayed this short”
“They look much bigger than your head right now.... much bigger”
Reaching behind her back Sarah unfastened her bra and then held it up positioning one of the large cups behind his Doug’s head almost encasing it with the soft lining as she used it to pull his head between her now bare breasts until his cheeks were slapped by her cleavage and his body was forced up against her long legs.
“Now you see why it’s sexier to be so much shorter than a woman like me”
Doug mumbled an answer and enjoyed his face being smothered whilst his hands had moved to explore her curvy hips and tight bottom. Sarah was stooping over to keep his face between her naked breasts whilst the open top of her skimpy shorts was rubbing seductively against his chest.
“You make me so wet Doug”
Sarah purred down as she lifted her breasts up and then slipped her hands under his armpits raising him off the floor to meet her lips. Her strength was impressive yet Doug wasn’t that light based on his stocky build which meant that she couldn’t hold him for very long before planting him back down on his feet.
“I want you Sarah”