- Text Size +

There was an image of Doug’s face that came into view and he looked serious.
“Hello stranger, if you are playing this message then they finally caught you and who knows where you have ended up. I figured that Cohaagen’s people might one day get hold of me so I put together the equipment in this case and a little back up plan with a buddy agent who we could trust from the rebellion. Now, if I also have predicted well then you are very confused right now because they have probably subdued you by giving you a memory cap, the fact you have this equipment means that cap is leaking or you are partially on the way back to full recall. The telepathic transceiver that is implanted in your neck would have been virtually unusable whilst you were under their false memories except at night when you might have linked back to rebellion, the fact that you have contacted our agent on Earth and now have this device means you are already freeing your mind.”
Doug was struck by hearing this and was slowly recollecting that he was part of some rebellion on Mars, an agent for good of some sort. This all seemed to make sense as his knowledge of technical things was growing by the day and he did feel some sort of sense of purpose.
“Were you some sort of terrorist Doug?”
Sarah questioned concerned and Doug paused the playback to explain what he could.
“No, not a terrorist. I can remember being part of a growing group of people who were trying to undermine......”
Thinking harder Doug continued to drag up memories that had previously been locked away.
“This Cohaagen woman who terraformed Mars is very rich and very powerful, she’s up to something, something that is big and the people who I know living on Mars are onto it and trying to stop her any way they can. We are the good guys and down here on Earth nobody knows what’s going on, they only see the press and media that she manipulates. Lets listen further....”
Doug allowed the playback to continue.
“Your memory can be fully restored on Mars, don’t whatever you do attempt to go to a Recall centre to get your memories back, those places are owned by Cohaagen and probably what was used back on Mars to scramble your memories in the first place. I will not say too much on this recording in case it is not you listening, your name, my name is Mouser but if we have been compromised then you probably go by whatever name they picked for you. Mouser good luck, get yourself back to Mars whatever the cost, the rebellion needs your help”

The recording device fried itself as it was programmed to self destruct beyond retrieval and Doug turned to Sarah concluding what they had seen.
“I can vaguely recall going on some covert operations where I was trying to spy on Cohaagan and work out what she was up to but it’s all fuzzy right now”
“I’m sure it will come back to you Doug, what was strange was that he, I mean you, called yourself Mouser that’s an odd name”
Sarah looked at the burnt remains of the recorder unit as she spoke.
“Yeh, I don’t understand that one myself. I think for now I’m going to stick with calling myself Doug. Now this green box here is something useful, multipurpose I’m sure, of course part of its function is able to hack into the Cohaagen computer network”
“That little box can do that, what if they trace you, what if they trace you to here?”
“No don’t worry this unit can’t be tracked it’s got a randomised dispersion field pattern”
The technical terms came from Doug like they were second nature to him and Sarah looked surprised not understanding what he just said.
“If I connect it to the projector we just used then.....hey presto we have an eye on Cohagaans network”
Joining the green box with the holo projector they became a single unit and now both of them could see an interface projected which offered access portholes to an internal computer network. Doug was getting into his stride and used his hands to browse the data until he pulled up some information making it appear before them where they could see a log of transports to Mars.
“Look at this Sarah, you see?”
“No, it’s just a lot of shipping information and crew manifests going back over months between Earth and Mars? That’s normal if she looked after the Mars colony and who and what comes and goes, isn’t it?”
“Yes but look here, over the last two years the tourist trade to Mars has been virtually strangled by her, she has prohibited the numbers of tourists coming in to a minimum and there have been very limited numbers of new colonists allowed to stay and look, hardly anyone has left Mars amongst the original colonists”
“But Mars is restricted for people anyway isn’t it? I heard at college how they terraformed Mars so it was inhabitable atmosphere wise but the biggest issue was developing the new green land areas, making houses to live in and stuff”
“Cohaagen is controlling who comes and goes Sarah, she has only her press and media there and no outside eyes and ears getting back to Earth with stories she doesn’t want leaked. She has kept all the original colony dwellers there and very few people now come and go freely and I’m sure those who have been allowed she is twisting their minds with her Recall technology so they haven’t a clue on their return that anything was wrong with the visit”
“Are you remembering this, do you know it’s all true?”
“Yeh, I see this data in front of us and it’s like I can remember the frustration that the rebellion has trying to get Earth to recognise things are not right up there”
“Then what is she doing, what’s this big bad plan of hers, why is she keeping people on Mars and making people forget what they have seen?”
The questioned poured out of Sarah and Doug didn’t have all those answers, he turned to her and switched off the projector.
“My heads starting to ache a little Sarah, perhaps I have pulled back too many memories for today. Tomorrow I must think of a plan and how I get myself back to Mars but as for the rest of today I think you wanted my company?”
Turning to Sarah he smiled and took her dainty hand in his larger ones and looked down in her eyes as they sat there.
“We can go back to my place, nobody is home”
Sarah smiled with an eagerness that came across in her expressions.
“That’s not a good idea, Lori is next door and I can’t afford to be seen by her”

They both stood up and Doug disassembled the projector from the green box as he thought things through. With his back to Sarah he packed the two components back into the carry case.
“Then I have just the solution”
Sarah said and followed by saying.
“Reduction mode”
Turning around Doug was surprised to see Sarah holding the gun and commanding it by her voice, the unit instantly responded to her coming straight back with its pre-programmed questions.
“Reduction mode active, size and duration please?”
“Two foot six inches, 3 seconds”
Came a rapid instruction from Sarah as she fired the beam at Doug’s body. He wasn’t expecting this action and the world blew up around him until he was almost half Sarah’s size and looking face to skirt with her. She had suddenly gone from being this petite framed and short busty beauty to becoming a towering top heavy amazon in his perspective.
“Sarah, what are you doing?”
He said as he was forced to look up at the now tall blonde who smiled down at him.
“Making it easier for you to go back to my house unnoticed”
“But, I’m about as tall as a little kid right now, this isn’t going to work if she see’s me this way, let me have the gun and I’ll.....”
Doug reached up for the gun but Sarah held it beyond his reach like she was teasing a small boy with a bag of sweets he so desperately wanted. She placed the gun on a high shelf next to some containers and then turned to peer down at him.
“Not so fast Doug, I’m the tallest one now so I’m in charge of the shrinking ray, shorty”

Sarah loved the rush that shrinking him down gave her, only seconds ago she was looking up at this powerful man and now she was the one who was being looked up at and now stood there towering over him by a large margin. He was shorter than her waist and she was aware that this role reversal gave her the upper hand to feel more sexually confident around him. Moments ago she wouldn’t have felt able to be suggestive in his presence but now she could flaunt her body freely and use her size to tease him into submission.
“Ok, you got me, you are in charge big lady.”
Doug laughed seeing that Sarah was only being playful and he walked up to her and admired the long curtain of her brown skirt looking for some hint of the shapely legs that stood behind it. What he could make out was her firm bottom which was nicely outlined but the flowing cut of the long skirt billowed out and left everything else to his imagination.
“That’s right, I am in charge now little boy”
Giggling at her use of little boy as a description of Doug she patted him on the head and ruffled his hair just to make him feel shorter.
“Wanna play with my big tits little boy?”
Sarah leaned over and not far enough to allow Doug to reach up to her breasts but just enough to dangle them so that he was much closer and able to see that they were each way larger than his entire head.
“Yes maam”
He replied and tried to reach his palms into the sky waiting for Sarah to land the weight of her large breasts on top of them, only she didn’t comply and instead she stood back up straighter than ever.
“I think your hands look far too small to play with tits this large”
Came a further tease from Sarah as she proceed to handle her own breasts cupping the sides of her tight t-shirt but demonstrating that even her own hands were not able to manage to contain her abundant flesh. With a sultry move she proceeded to slide her hands down her sides and glide them over her hips with a slight wiggle before she rested them on her thick fashionable belt.
“Try me”
The challenge was offered by Doug as he looked for a foot stool of some sort to bridge the gap between their heights and managed to find a large plastic container. There was a smirk now on Sarah’s face as she stood and watched him manhandling the container by dragging it across the floor, she could have easily lifted this item herself and yet with his diminished strength Doug wasn’t able to. When he had pushed the container directly in front of Sarah’s feet Doug’s next step was to climb up and use it to stand on. Once on top he was now taller than her waist and just under the level of her heaving breasts. Sarah thought this was comical to see him having to go to all this effort just to be in reach of her and even funnier because she was able to step away and out of his reach.

As Doug searched upwards to land his hands on her curvaceous body she retreated and smiled down knowing how this would tease him.
“Hey that’s not fair, you really don’t want to see me climb down and push this thing over to you again do you?”
He grinned and Sarah remained out of his reach and tested him further.
“What’s wrong shorty, aren’t you tall enough?”
“Come here blondy before I have to get rough with you girl”
“Oh, I’m shaking in my boots”
Sarah laughed at his playful threat and then stepped forward and landed her huge breasts on the top of his head making him a human pedestal for their considerable weight.
“Now where did you go little boy?”
She questioned making sure that he was now feeling the burden of her tremendous assets, Doug took the strain on his head and then had to step to the side and out from under them before it became too much. Just receiving the fullness of her ample flesh upon his head told him that he would struggle to handle what she had to offer and this demonstration made him want her all the more.

He was now able to cup his hand on the profile of just one large breast, Sarah allowed him this treat momentarily and watched him marvel at how small his hand was in comparison as he stroked it along the firm slope. This contact didn’t last long as standing up straight again Sarah lifted her breast beyond his range and then told him to step down and close his eyes.
“Come on Doug it’ll be fun, just close your eyes and stand still a minute”
She further encouraged seeing that Doug was standing down now but not eager to shut his eyes, by now he wanted her but she was enjoying their size difference and being quite playful.

At his normal height Doug would have just taken her in his arms and kissed her leading into more promising interaction, yet standing less than half her height this wasn’t an option and she was very much driving the encounter. Reluctantly he obliged and wondered what she had planned as he closed his eyes firmly shut.

Hearing a rustling sound of material Doug figured that Sarah was undressing, as he waited in suspense he hoped that when his eyes opened that the view would be a naked blonde towering some twelve feet tall from his perspective, a thought that helped to maintain his current arousal.
“You can look now shorty”
Sarah tried holding back her amusement, as he opened his eyes Doug wasn’t sure where he was at first. It was as if he had been moved into a relatively dark room that was not much wider than his body. The walls were dark and as he turned around on the spot within the confines he could see it was cylindrical in shape. However the walls were not solid, they were material based? Reaching out he felt the soft material it was relatively thick and he could push it out but as he felt around there seemed to be no exit from these fabric walls, it was then that he looked up to see where the light was coming in and Sarah’s face was smiling down from the circular opening above. To see his initial confusion she had to laugh, at first he thought she had placed him inside some strange loose fabric tube but as he soon realised all she had actually done was to remove her full length skirt and carefully lowered it over him so that he stood inside as she suspended it at the top!
“I thought you might like to try my skirt on for size”
Sarah continued to laugh seeing that he wasn’t close to looking over the top of her skirt and well covered by its long drape which was enough to confuse him.
“I have to admit I did want to get inside this skirt that’s for sure..........”
Came a witty response from Doug.
“............but this isn’t quite the idea I had in mind”
“Sorry half pint but I couldn’t help myself, I’ve got a wicked sense of humour and I love to tease, especially someone so much shorter than me”
“So do you plan on keeping me in here or do I get to see you without the skirt?”
Doug grinned up hoping to see this dark brown curtain removed and Sarah complied by simply dropping it so it formed a huge pool of material reaching up to his calves.

“I’ve always yearned for a pair of long legs to be proud of and right now they do feel mighty long when I look down at you......you don’t even reach the top of them”

The view was no less than breathtaking for Doug as Sarah, this drop dead gorgeous blonde stood with her legs slightly parted wearing just her tight top over that fabulous bust, knee length brown boots and a pair of skimpy lacy knickers. Her legs especially given the additional inches offered by her boots were definitely taller than he was, so much so that he imagined he could walk sideways between them and be crushed lovingly by her thighs.

Stepping closer to Doug, Sarah revelled in the sheer difference between their heights knowing he was forced to look up even at her sex, this made Sarah rather wet as she thought how perfect it would be to lower it down on his face and to make him give her oral whilst she continued to stand. However she wasn’t brave enough yet to suggest this.
“May I?”
Doug politely asked feeling he needed her permission before he reached out to stroke his palm along the side of her right leg and Sarah simply smiled to give him the go ahead signal.
“These sure are long and very smooth”
He complimented as his hand managed to reach from her knees to her upper thigh a distance almost of more than half his own body length.
“Right now Sarah I could do with being taller, if you want this to go further?”
“No I think I like you down there, you are just the right height for me to show you how limber I am”
Demonstrating her flexibility, Sarah raised her left leg along with her knee boot and then the next thing Doug knew she was resting it over his right shoulder and a thick thigh was pressed nicely along his cheek.
“I did ballet for seven years back in my school days”
She boasted and Doug gulped as he realised her knickers were shifting very close to his face.
“Ttthat’s pppretty good”
He said with an excited tone making him fumble his words.
“You see this wouldn’t be so effective if you were taller, right now I’ve got long legs that can wrap themselves right around a short guy like you.....inches and inches of my creamy thighs thicker than your little head down there”
“And so very kissable to”
Doug said as he turned his face to plant small kisses along her inner thigh before she removed her leg away from his shoulder lowering it gracefully to the ground and showing what great balance and poise she had in the process. His trail of kisses had excited her and Sarah was ready for more.
“You know a girl like me loves to be kissed in other places to”
In a deliberate slow fashion Sarah slid her thumbs inside her knickers about her hips and then peeled them down her legs revealing her natural blonde bush, she then sat down on the table nearby and curled a finger for Doug to come closer as she began to unzip her boots each in turn. Seeing the opportunity to be a gentleman Doug came to her assistance and offered.
“Allow me”
He unzipped her left boot and had to heave it off the end of her slender leg, for a few seconds he held the boot in his arms and found it quite a turn on to appreciate its large size and surprising weight, even placing it on the ground stood up by his side he noticed how it reached higher than his waist level. After removing the second boot he turned to face Sarah just at the same point as he felt her ankles and large feet clamping around his back. With a great big smile Sarah leaned back on the table allowing her arms to support her back as she now curled her long legs around Doug’s body to reel him inwards. There was no resistance of course from Doug and he knew what she had in mind, her pussy was large to him but not overly so compared to his prior experiences. As he felt her huge legs pulling him face to face with her sex he happily reached up with his hands to caress the inside of her thighs whilst he greeted the outside of her wetness with a long tender kiss. In reaction to the contact of his lips Sarah opened her legs wider and again demonstrated her flexibility by almost performing the splits! As a result her pussy spread wide as her legs parted to such an extreme and Doug pushed his face into her flesh and let his tongue explore what it could inside whilst he stood leaning against it. When his tongue had revealed her clit Sarah’s reflex was to free one of her hands to clasp it around the back of his head and hold him there as she grew more and more excited. There was no option for Doug now but to take her all the way and within only a few minutes of this experience Sarah dropped back on the table and her legs flopped down as she sounded off with her climax releasing Doug from her grip.
“mmmm, mmmmmmmm!”

It didn’t take hardly any effort for Doug to bring Sarah off and he smiled inwardly feeling quite proud but he wondered how much of it was down to his technique or the circumstances of him being so short making this very novel sex for her.

Doug stood still lust filled himself ogling her glistening pussy as it dripped with her fresh juices and he felt like he wanted to mount her only he was totally incapable of raising his dick that high without a chair or platform to stand on. This made him frustrated for the moment as he awaited Sarah to pull herself together and focus her attentions back towards him.

Feeling satiated for now Sarah lay back and closed her eyes exhaling deeply to level her breathing back to a normal pace, when she sat back up there was the provider of her best orgasm to date standing between her two empty knee high boots making them look enormous at his sides. The bulge in his boxers hadn’t shifted and she knew he was probably as eager for release at she had been only minutes ago.
“Now it’s your turn little guy”