- Text Size +

 

Just stay in there I need to put my top back on”

She instructed and he felt the movement of her boob and the heaviness of her t-shirt as it clamped down on his body and over her curves. The tightness subsided seconds later as Sarah pulled her bra forward and plucked him free into her hand. Within seconds a large mattress sized wipe was cleaning him off and felt like he had been super cleaned by an industrial machine only it was done with a gentle understanding.

“Sarah, that was....”

Doug was about to say incredible when Sarah beat him to the end of the sentence.

“For me two”

Her smile lit up the sky above him.

“I had better do some work now if I only I can concentrate, and I’d better try and find your little things”

 

Sarah only managed to find one of Doug’s shoes and one sock so he ended up bare footed, somehow his trousers also had disappeared although he thought Sarah wasn’t really trying hard to locate them and he suspected she wanted him to remain in his boxers and t-shirt. He didn’t complain and took it as a compliment when she said it didn’t matter and she liked to see more of his body.

“I need to go back out to the front of the shop and help Mindy. So any preferences of where I carry you?”

The innocent question was presented as Sarah positioned Doug on the top of her t-shirt right at the v-neck so he was preoccupied with her cleavage.

“Um..in the left one”

He replied directing his gaze to her left bra cup.

“Left one it is but don’t wriggle around in there or Mindy might notice you”

 

The next hour was spent as Sarah went about her business tending to a client and fixing her hair. Doug was immobile in the inner side of her left bra cup for all the time just resting and he was pleased for the break. However each time Sarah leaned over her client he was worried that he could be thrown out. Eventually when the clients left Mindy and Sarah tidied up.

“Hey Sarah look what I found out the back when I was sweeping up it’s a diddy pair of dolls trousers aren’t they cute? I bet they are from Tina’s kid when he came last week and played out the back. The detail on them is so real right down to the teeny pockets just look at this”

Mindy had Doug’s trousers pinched between her finger tips dangling before Sarah’s face and Sarah felt a little flushed with embarrassment all of a sudden.

“Hey what’s with you?”

“Oh nothing.....”

“Then why is your face redder than that chair over there?”

“It’s stupid”

Sarah said trying to think of a reason for her reaction.

“I guess seeing those little trousers reminded me of my dream about my tiny boyfriend and how sexy it was that’s all”

“Felt real this dream huh? Well if you are lucky girl you might slip back into being this giant woman with him again tonight and finish the dream off, you know feel him wriggle and squirm in the right places this time”

They both laughed and Sarah felt herself stirring below just thinking about introducing Doug to her pussy.

“Hey Mindy, hypothetically speaking do you think if a man was that small, say a couple of inches tall at the most that he would enjoy you know interacting with a pussy that was well several times bigger than him?”

Sarah innocently questioned loving this discussion and Doug was pricking his ear up getting the feeling now that this thought appealed to Sarah and she was talking for his benefit.

“Most guys like a tight fit Sarah and they like to feel that they are well hung. A two inch guy wouldn’t have a chance with his pin sized dick inside a giant pussy it would be like he was trying to shag the entrance of a cave....and if you spread them for him he’d probably hear his little cries of joy echoing inside, if it were my George I would have to treat him like a tampon and tie a little string to his leg just to fish him out if he got lost!”

The humour from Mindy was relentless and she loved to talk about such off beat things

“Mindy! You are terrible”

Shaking her head Sarah smiled at her friend but inside she felt a bit disappointed with the conversation realising if Mindy was right there was no way Doug would enjoy such contact with her.

“Joking aside Sarah, I think it would be extremely sexy to have George that small compared to my pussy, I mean he just couldn’t miss my clit it would the size of his head. No more fumbling around and what’s more I would be so big to him that he daren’t skip the foreplay, that is quite a hot fantasy the more I think about it. Shame I can’t just go home right now as a fifty foot woman”

 

New thoughts entered Sarah’s head, images of Doug with his tiny face pushed against her clit and working her into a sexual frenzy, she had to explore this one off opportunity whilst it presented itself and see if Doug could oblige. Then the thought crossed her mind that maybe he had already been inside Lori his wife, she had to know how it felt and if he would do it again.

“Hey Mindy you know they can’t make you fifty foot but that Reform place can make you super tall, my neighbours like an amazon now since she visited them”

“Really? I did see one of their mobile clinics in Park Street today with some promotional banner on the side, I didn’t think they could make me taller though. That might be fun to go home a different height”

“Your what five foot six inches tall now aren’t you Mindy?”

“Five and a bit, and my George is Five foot eight, what do you think he would do if I strutted home six foot two inches tall, I would love to see his face!”

“Mindy, if you were six foot two and you still had those heels on your wearing, his face would be looking up at you”

“You know what girl, you’ve inspired me with all this size talk, I’m going to go to one of those Reform places tomorrow and wear my biggest heels when I come home. Titchy George is going to be in for a shock when all six foot six inches of me is towering over him.....I can’t wait”

 

As Sarah left work she paused outside the door placing her hand on the bio scanner to lock it. Knowing that they were alone Doug had pulled himself up until his head was able to peer outside of her bra and speak to her.

“You ok in there?”

Sarah asked seeing him wriggle upwards to free himself a little.

“Yeh, very comfortable. I think I’m almost getting used to travelling inside giant bra’s. Sarah do you think we can go by the bus terminal now on your way back?”

“Of course”

Came the blatantly disappointed answer from Sarah as she began to walk.

“Sarah what’s wrong?”

A concerned tiny voice rose from her cleavage and she didn’t answer. Part of Sarah wanted to turn in the opposite direction and head home with her little boyfriend as she now thought of him but she was a good person and wouldn’t have felt right to do something he wouldn’t want.

“Hey, don’t ignore me Sarah, what’s bothering you?”

Looking around Sarah noticed she was now in the centre of the local park and away from anyone who could see her, she took Doug out of her bra and went over to the wooden built picnic table and placed him on the table.

“I’m sorry Doug, it’s just that....oh I can’t”

Doug saw the giant blonde struggling for words and wanted to comfort her but could only hug her huge log sized fingers as they rested nearby.

“You like me a lot don’t you Sarah?”

He said knowingly and continued.

“It’s ok I really like you too Sarah, you’re wonderful”

She smiled from his words and then opened up.

“Doug I have wanted you ever since you moved next door, I used to make excuses just to be near you like offering to help Lori with her hair and make up etc. I haven’t so much as looked at another guy for the past year because of some stupid fantasy in my head that one day you and I would be together and then you appeared like this all tiny and helpless needing my help. And back in the store room what we did together it felt just so right, even more special because of your size and I ......”

Lowering her head to the table level she settled some beautiful big eyes on him as she finished her sentence.

“....I wanted more”

“You, want to make love with me?”

“Yes more than anything but as soon as I take you to the bus terminal you might not need me anymore. You said there may be something there to return you to normal and then you’ll look down on me and I won’t be this amazing giantess any longer and you will go back to not noticing me and not needing me”

 

Doug felt the love she held for him, he liked her a lot and fancied her like crazy since he’d begun to know her body and he really didn’t want to hurt her in anyway.

“Sarah my life is really mixed up right now, I have memories in my head that I’ve yet to recall and that means I don’t really know who I am. I’ve learned my so called wife isn’t who I thought she was and I have to find out what she is mixed up in. There is a greater purpose about me, that I know and Mar’s is calling me, there are people on that planet who seem to know me and until I find out what is going on I can’t commit to anything meaningful right now.”

The speech from Doug was delivered from the heart with all the truths he currently knew, he didn’t want to break this girls heart especially with the thoughts that Melina the woman from his dreams might be more than just a friend. Stroking a section of Sarah’s hand which was resting on its side taller than his head he hoped she would understand. Whilst she watched him he circled her hand and looked up at her body looming high above and then he shouted up.

“And as for not noticing you Sarah, have you seen the size of your tits lately!”

 

Sarah looked down a little shocked for a second at his outburst and then cracked up into a hearty laugh bouncing her bosoms and putting on an unintentional show for Doug below before she swept him up into her right hand and planted a huge wet kiss across his face neck and shoulders all in one go. Doug lay in her palm with his smile plastered over his face loving her tender attentions and thought to himself that there was no immediate hurry that he knew of to get to Mars, he could be with Sarah for the night.

“You know Sarah, we can be together tonight I’d like to be with you”

Her face lit up as if he had promised her a diamond necklace and she was suddenly transformed into a buoyant and playful mood knowing that he was hers at least for one night.

“Then I had better get you to that terminal my little boyfriend. But I think it would be better if you could talk easier to me as it’s loud in those places and I can’t put my ear to my chest. How about we change your travelling arrangements?”

“What did you have in mind my giant girlfriend”

Doug asked, making sure to use the word girlfriend which pleased Sarah.

“How about I wear my hair down like this but tie some around your waist so you can hold onto my ear but not actually be seen, my hair is really thick”

 

Her plan sounded good and Doug was soon watching huge cable like strands of soft blonde hair circling his waist as Sarah fixed him to the left side of her head. He pulled his body over to her ear using other strands and then planted his bare feet on the surprisingly warm inner curve of her left ear.

 

Looking down he was immediately struck by the thick gold earrings she wore which appeared like hula hoops to him only ones he was sure he would struggle to lift if given the chance. The thickness of Sarah’s golden locks was quite dense and she allowed it to cover him from view as she gently brushed it down straight with her finger nails and careful not to catch his body.

“Well do you feel safe up there?”

“I think so, just don’t go flicking your hair around like those women in the shampoo adverts”

He warned making her giggle and they soon set off.

 

At the bus terminal he told Sarah where to go and soon they faced the secure locker area and he guided her to where she could access his case. There was a multitude of security measures and Doug recalled that he had set this to a verbal access code which was ideal as his finger prints were a little challenged by now.

“Say the password anilem into the voice lock and it should release you the case from the locker, but don’t open it up here just walk out with it and find somewhere we can be alone”

“What’s a voice lock?” Where do I talk into? I’ve never used one of these things”

Sarah muttered so as not to be seen talking to herself.

“Pull your hair back and let me see”

Doug looked out and down but of course his immediate view was Sarah’s tremendous buxom form and exposed cleavage.

“Man your boobs stick out a sexy long, long way don’t they?”

Holding back a laugh Sarah gave him a slight flick with her finger just playfully to tell him to concentrate rather than to look down her top.

“Ok, you big bully I couldn’t help it. Hey you might not be able to see your feet from up here Sarah but when those things are in front of me each ones like a building, and I have to look past them, it’s hard not to get distracted”

Sarah adjusted her stance and he could see the voice lock receptor microphone and pointed it out.

 

Following his instructions Sarah soon had the case in her hands and casually walked out of the terminal feeling a little conscious of being followed. The first opportunity for them to be alone presented itself as Sarah had to walk by her work once more.

“I’ve got keys for the salon we can go inside to the back room”

Once safely inside the rear store room Doug was placed on the table and the contents of the case were picked up by Sarah.

“So this is the shrinking gun, huh?”

“Yeh, I know that’s the same gadget Lori used on me and its why I’m smaller than your little finger”

“This is so cool”

Sarah said wielding the gun in her hands pretending to shoot at a chair across the room when suddenly she accidently pulled the trigger. A beam shot out and the chair vanished!

“Woah! What happened?”

She gasped and stepped over to where the chair had been.

“Sarah be careful with that thing”

Doug called but just as he heard a crunching sound and Sarah stepped back as she realised that she had just stepped on the chair and her foot had crushed it into what looked like a small mess of broken match sticks!

Carefully depositing the bits onto the table by Doug she bit her lip as she said.

“Whoops that was clumsy of me”

“Remind me never to walk below you if you aren’t looking where you are going”

Doug said looking at the remains which were not quite the right scale to him but perhaps a little smaller.

 

“Ok let me see the gun close up”

He requested and Sarah placed it on the table so that he could see the small control pad and display on its surface. As his eyes landed on the gun he was hit by a recollection of having used the gun before, it was like his mind only needed to see it close up and he suddenly knew how to work it perfectly.

“Hey Sarah maybe my brain is going to sort itself out after all because the knowledge of how to use this thing has just come flooding back. Right, you need to point this at me and it should show a tiny computer generated image of my outline on the display. Now the unit knows that what it’s about to effect is both living and has inorganic materials, you can press the switch by the handle up and it will even give you a small visible blue guide light, like a laser sight but only if you half depress the trigger, be careful”

Following his instructions Sarah managed to make a blue dot shine on Doug’s chest.

“Ok, now the unit has many settings, it can shrink things more and more based on the amount of time you hold it on the target. Or you can scan the target and actually preset a size which it will go down to with one hit, you can vary the time interval and also delay its effect.”

“This things complicated”

Sarah said trying to understand the controls.

“No it’s easy, there is a voice interface command to save time if you want to use it”

 

Doug told Sarah to press a button by the barrel and suddenly the hardware seemed to come to life and spoke.

“Select reduction mode, restoration mode, enlargement mode or target scan”

“Target scan”

Doug prompted Sarah to say.

“Target scan initiated, please identify target now”

“Depress the trigger half way but keep the light trained on me.”

Came the instructions from Doug and Sarah complied.

“Target scan complete. Male subject current status two point one inches tall, UES value 6 feet zero inches”

“That’s really neat it knows your true size”

Impressed Sarah was now eager to see what the device could also do.

“Now say restoration mode”

Prompted Doug and Sarah followed with the command.

“Restoration mode active, duration please?”

“Duration, like how long I want it to take you to grow back? Ok, one minute”

The device bleeped and Sarah fired at Doug who felt nothing at first.

“Did it work?”

Sarah questioned eagerly and looked down to see that Doug was slowly rising in size. It was a heady sensation as the room began to get less gigantic and Doug quickly motioned to Sarah to put him down on the floor whilst she still could lift him. Her hand circled his waist and he was about fifteen inches tall when she put him down at her feet. His eyes soon saw her long skirt as he followed up its length and then her thick belt and the top of his head brushed under her breasts before she stepped back and they were face to face. There was a look of disappointment as Sarah was no longer the taller of the pair and he looked down at her from his lofty six foot.

“I feel like a giant”

Doug said looking around from his normal perspective and then he hugged Sarah in his arms and leaned down over her to kiss the top of her head, which was much closer than her lips. She felt his muscular embrace and hugged him back. When they parted he looked down at the other devices from the case and firstly the compact holo projector with the recording device attached to it.

“Shall we see what this can tell me about myself?”

“Sure”

Sarah said and grabbed them both a chair whilst Doug set up the device to project its holographic images on the table top.