- Text Size +

 

When they entered the Salon a few minutes later the smell of hair products was thick in the air.

“Hey Sarah”

“Oh hi Mindy”

“Are you covering for Tina’s sessions today?”

“Yeh, she’s got a hot date tonight”

“So what about you Sarah, are you still lusting after that hunk next door you keep banging on about?”

Doug could almost feel Sarah’s body warm up around him as she listened to her work colleague talking about him, perhaps she was blushing.

“Actually Doug’s his name and he’s finally noticed me you could say in a very big way”

Sarah sat down at one of the client service areas and began cleaning various tools she would use to apply treatments to customers. It was a thrill for her to talk like this whilst knowing Doug was secretly stowed away inside her top.

“Really? Well go on girl tell me more?”

Mindy moved closer to her friend not wishing to work further until she was up on the latest gossip as normal, luckily the Salon had no customers waiting whilst they both idly chatted.

 

By now the heat generated between Sarah’s huge breasts was slowly cooking Doug and he needed a change of scenery, unable to crawl up and out of her top he decided to squeeze his way downwards hoping he could drop out into her t-shirt. He could hear her chatter and knew Sarah was teasing him with her responses.

“I think it was my boobs that finally got his attention, he’s a breast man that I’m sure of”

“Well you may be pintsized my friend but there’s no guy in the world who could ignore those big bouncy hooters of yours”

Sarah laughed and Doug was rocked violently about for a few seconds. When the world that was Sarah’s breasts had stopped jiggling he tried once more to push his way slowly downwards.

“Talking of being pintsized I had an erotic dream about Doug last night....”

“Erotic eh? I haven’t had one of those in ages...come on tell Mindy what happened?”

Suddenly Doug stopped what he was doing as this conversation was getting interesting.

“Well, I was sunbathing in my bikini and along comes Doug to check me out of course and the next thing I know he’s shrinking....you know, becoming like really small and I’m suddenly not pintsized anymore I’m like a giant woman compared to him”

“Weird, so how small was he like a little dwarf man?”

“No...you don’t get it Mindy, I’m standing there and he probably has to look up to see my ankles, he was tiny like tom thumb only really hot and really cute”

“Woah, that’s extreme so what did you do with him?”

“Well I put him in my bikini cup to start with and we definitely both enjoyed the experience”

“That’s a pretty kinky dream Sarah”

“So Mindy, what if your George suddenly started shrinking and became tiny like that would you find it sexy?”

“George fitting in the palm of my hand, mmm that would be kind of funny to see. I’m not sure he’d like it though, I never could look after my dolls at home. But I guess it could be quite sexy, I mean he’s always been a bit lax when it comes to foreplay and if he was that small I could make sure he services me in all the right places for as long as I wanted. Knowing George though he’d probably just lose it when he saw that my tits were bigger than he was, come to think of it if I was that big to him it would be fun to use him as a living dildo don’t you think?”

“Mindy! That’s so.....”

Sarah was embarrassed to say more as the thought of using Doug like a sex object hadn’t even occurred to her until her friend painted the mental picture.

“.....Hot?”

Mindy finished for her and they both laughed as Mindy continued even further with her explicit conversation.

“And it gives muff diving a whole new meaning eh!”

Doug was thankful of the boob barrier around him as their roaring laughter would have hurt his ears, however the shaking of Sarah’s boobs did allow him to fall down a gap between them and the bra she was wearing.

 

When Sarah ceased laughing she suddenly realised that Doug had slipped from her chest and he was caught in her form fitting t-shirt just above her navel. The clingy cotton was all around him and his small lump would have been noticeable if it wasn’t for the fact that she remained seated.

“Mind, there’s no one here at present so do you mind if I finish that stock take out the back?”

“No, go ahead I’ll twiddle my thumbs out here and hold the fort”

With the knowledge that Doug was safe from falling out of her t-shirt Sarah turned her back to her friend and walked out into the back of the salon. As she closed the door behind her she walked down to the end room where they kept boxes of products and had their small staff room area. Switching on the lights she slid a bolt across the door hoping to catch a few minutes of privacy with Doug. Her head was swimming with the images that Mindy had planted with her sexy banter and she wanted to see if Doug could be seduced and maybe she could have some more intimate contact with him whilst he was so little.

 

There was a table in the room and she reached inside her top to pull Doug out and settle him on its surface.

“Wwwhere are we?”

Doug looked around nervously at the large room which smelled of nothing but strong flowery scents that were artificially created through chemicals.

“In the back room of the Salon where I work, I thought you needed saving before you fell out of my top altogether, you are a wriggly little passenger”

With a gigantic gleaming smile Sarah hovered over the table and stood so that her waist was level with the edge, whilst she nervously fiddled with her long hair she wondered how to take this encounter to the next level.

“Well I didn’t expect to end up between your, well you know, up there inside your t-shirt Sarah”

Doug admitted and was having to step back to look past her bust as it thrust forward like an enormous white hillside. Sarah looked down and could see his difficultly but instead of stepping back she gently inhaled to swell her chest so that it was even more of an obstacle to see past. This action was casual enough but quite something to see from below as the white ceiling expanded stretching what appeared to be acres of tight cotton that stressed her t-shirt right down to her waist.

“Why did she have to wear a white t-shirt?”

Doug questioned inside his own mind knowing his weakness for seeing a busty female who complimented such a simple yet undeniably sexy garment.

“Sorry for the spontaneity, but as I said it is the safest way to carry you. Anyhow I figure, if I was a guy and someone had shrunk me down real tiny like you are, and then some giant busty blonde plucked me up in her big fingers and slid me straight down into her cleavage, I reckon I’d love every minute of it”

What answer could Doug offer but to agree with her, his mind had reasoned earlier that he was effectively a free agent now. Lori was his wife on paper but she was also mixed up in the scrambling of his memories and the false life he had been duped into leading which meant she wasn’t the love of his life and here right now this gorgeous young woman was again openly flirting with him and he could take advantage of the situation and have a little fun.

“You certainly don’t beat around the bush do you Sarah? But you are right, being this tiny certainly does have some very big perks when it comes to being picked up by a woman built like you”

Lowering down very slowly Sarah decided to be brazen and use all of her womanly attributes to lure Doug into revealing if he really found her attractive. She settled her breasts on the table landing them down with a thud that only he could hear, it was the sound of substantial womanly curves landing on a solid surface. Suddenly he was stood before these magnificent breasts and found himself looking up at a towering white mass of stretched cotton with the prominent bumps of her two nipples hovering a few feet in his scale above where he now stood.

“Are these the big perks you were talking of little guy?”

Sarah said in her best seductive voice knowing very well how close she had landed her chest to where he stood and guessing how huge it looked through his little eyes. Her enormous breasts seemed to quiver ever so slightly shifting the wall of material that now filled Doug’s vision and he was finding his eyes wandering looking through this thin barrier and taking note of a not to be ignored, huge white bra beneath.

“Oh yeh, those are major advantages of being small like this”

“So, tell me Doug did Lori ever pick you up with her fingers and put you in her cleavage when you were this small to her?”

This question was posed as Sarah tilted her boobs just a little in order to flash cleavage which was awesome in size to the small man that she now overshadowed with her vast upper body.

“W, why do you want to know that?”

Came a stuttered reply from Doug as he witnessed this giant bosomy spectacle looming ever closer.

“Because I’ve always been jealous of her height and her long legs, even before she was made taller, and I was so jealous that she managed to land a man like you. But most of all it would make me feel so good to know that at least my cleavage and my tits up here are bigger and sexier than hers?”

 

Lori was stacked that Doug knew from firsthand experience and even more so given her recent G cup enhancements but Sarah was definitely a hands down winner in this competition and her relative size made her all the more exaggerated. As her cleavage practically spilled out of her top Doug looked deep into it depths and contemplated how insignificant he was to this girls mere breasts which excited him all the more.

“Well, are they bigger Doug?”

Sarah prompted and shifted her cleavage so it was entirely all that Doug could now see, she could only imagine what a man his size would make of her voluptuous body so close up and the thought turned her on.

“Oh yes much, much bigger”

Came the response from Doug as he craned his neck back to appreciate how many real inches this now vertical line of deeply tanned cleavage actually spanned, the amount he could see was easily more than double his height which through his eyes appeared to be fourteen feet tall and there was more hidden away in her tight t-shirt!

“So my boobs are a lot bigger but are they sexier?”

Sarah questioned teasingly as she suddenly removed her top peeling it slowly away from her body and allowed her absolutely enormous white silky bra to bounce into view before her captive audience. As her top disappeared Doug was looking at this shiny white hillside that landed before him and swelled to an incredibly sexy size as her breasts filled out. Her bra was everywhere around him now as she purposely settled her breasts either side of where stood for the most effective display of her womanly assets, he was in awe of these two towering and smooth white curves rising way above his head and expanding in all directions. He couldn’t help himself as he felt compelled to touch the side of her left breast and try to knead his fingers into the relatively thick material just to test that this was real and a living woman actually filled this mega sized garment.

“Oooh”

Sarah reacted surprised at the contact feeling for the first time his small hands brushing the exterior of her bra with the lightest of touches. Her left hand moved in and Doug saw a giant finger tip and a thumb surrounding him and wondered if she was going to pull him away when unexpectedly Sarah gently pushed his body into the side of her bra and then slid him slowly across the smooth exterior following the fullness of her breast and demonstrating just how incredibly big they actually were to him as he glided over the surface. Under her direction she raised him, and his manhood which was now uncontrollably pitching forwards in his trousers, was lined up with the obvious giant white bump that was her stiff nipple and he was pressed and held against it from the outside whilst Sarah breathed deeply holding back her desire to shout out about her growing excitement. Lifting him away from her bra he was in the first row seat to watch Sarah hunch her shoulders and arms together in order to push her cleavage inwards and expand her attributes forwards so that they strained that already challenged bra. Holding this pose she lowered her hand and positioned Doug so that he stood on the top slope of her right bra cup. He could now see the magnitude of her glorious breasts and the sensational expanse of her cleavage as he lustfully looked down into the valley she had created for him.

“Are my boobs sexier Doug? Am I sexy.... to you?”

The answer was clear for her eyes as she could spy the bulge in his tiny trousers and the look of wonder on his face but she had to hear it.

“Sarah.....you are an incredibly sexy girl and these tits of yours, these giant tits of yours are just awesome”

By now Doug was getting over stimulated from his surroundings and simply had to have contact with Sarah, he walked along the lacy floor below his feet which was the decorative top trim of her bra cup and then he looked up into her massive blue eyes as if asking her approval to proceed. Sarah wanted more contact and contact that was far more intimate than simply rubbing his clothed little body around the outside of her bra, she wanted to strip his tiny clothes away and see his muscular frame and most of all she wanted to feel his touch, skin to skin.

“You’ll find that my tits are even more awesome and sexy from the inside of this silky bra if you’d like to explore undercover?”

She offered and eased up the pressure she had applied to swell her cleavage making her bra less taught across the cups so that Doug could choose to crawl underneath the material. Before he did so she flushed red in the face as she added.

“But it would be very sexy for me if left your clothes outside my bra, besides you’ll slide in there much easier”

The ice seemed to have been broken with both of them saying what they meant, the signals were clear and Doug was only too pleased to oblige.

“Sarah would you like to undress me?”

It was an odd request but Doug wanted to be treated like a doll at that moment by allowing this beauty to remove his clothes like only a giantess could. Surprised at his own suggestion he watched as she picked him up from her breast and into her palm with the curiosity of a virgin lapping up every new part of this encounter.

“I’ll be slow and gentle, with these long finger nails of mine I don’t want to hurt you”

She said as her nails slipped his shoes from his feet and let them tumble down to the table, next his socks and then his top. Doug lay flat in her palm and as his chest was exposed Sarah licked her finger tip and traced it down from his Pecs to his waist a distance that was less than an inch for her but he could see her eyes light up with anticipation.

“You are so tiny but so well built”

Her voice uttered quietly as she contemplated removing his trousers and poised a thumb and finger nail at his waist level on either side.

“I’ve never undressed a guy quite so easily before, but I think you need to help me a little with these”

“Sure”

Doug agreed and unfastened the minute button of his trousers allowing Sarah to slide them away. With only his boxers left she rolled the top pad of her spare index finger over his hardness as if testing how it would spring back up.

“You really enjoy this don’t you little guy?”

Saying nothing Doug just pulled out his boxers and let a huge nail slide inside and watched it pull them away down his legs.

“Yes, you really like me doing this”

Again Sarah repeated once his manhood sprung into view. She couldn’t believe that the man of her recent fantasies was now naked in the palm of her hand and despite his miniature stature his muscular body was as wonderfully chiselled as she had fantasised. His member was tiny barely more than a centimetre long but she still wanted to touch it. Closer she moved her hand towards her face as she studied him and then found herself kissing his entire body with a lingering contact.

 

The giant lips of this nineteen year old stunner settled across Doug’s exposed front and reached from his neck to his ankles with their supple and slightly damp exterior. His manhood buried into the plump midsection of her top lip and this contact made him all the more stiffer as the lips slowly and reluctantly moved away.

“That was some kiss”

He said up to her only now seeing the underside of her chin and some large nostrils breathing above.

“I’ll say”

Sarah swooned and lowered him back to her breast.

“I want to feel you against my nipples you’ve already made them so hard”

Crawling under the lacy net of her bra cup he entered the silky paradise and forced his way head first towards where the material rose to capture her erect nipple. His crawling rubbed his dick along her endless breast flesh and when he re positioned himself over her nipple he tried to straddle it like mounting a horse which made Sarah suddenly gasp to feel him clamp his thighs hard around it. The bra material pushed on his head but didn’t restrain Doug from leaning over her nipple and wrapping his arms around it so his hands could grope its sensitive front end. Her big breasts of course had proportionally big nipples and Doug wondered what this would have looked like outside of the dim light that penetrated the silky canopy around him.

“Ooh you little....little stud”

Came a happy cry from Sarah to feel him wrestling on top her nipple and Doug knew it had expanded a little more as his legs were forced apart to an uncomfortable degree. These were nipples that he would have enjoyed to suck as a normal sized man, a substantial nipple that would have shamed every woman he had ever met. Now he was riding her nipple with his body and trying to stimulate her as best he could and it was working. Sarah reached down inside her waist band and into her knickers, she was conscious that she’d become very wet and now she wanted to finish herself off. Doug was doing such a good job on her nipple that she was close to an orgasm already, and she didn’t want him to stop. Her fingers penetrated her wetness and Doug could tell she had climaxed when she clutched around him from the outside of the bra holding him tighter to her boob and stopping him moving whilst she panted heavily.

“.......so sexy....that was so darned sexy”

She said as she tried to get her breathing back to a regular pattern.

 

Ceasing his actions Doug was left frustrated in her bra having made her cum and he waited for Sarah to recover and retrieve him. After what seemed a long minute she unclasped her bra tumbling Doug into the upturned mass of silk and settled it on the table. He didn’t have time to be overwhelmed by the enormity of her empty bra cup before her lips found his naked body. Sarah leaned over the table and pressed him into the folds of her silky bra as she smothered a pair of lips across his body in a succession of giant kisses. The onslaught of such tender kisses landing simultaneously on his manhood, thighs and legs whilst pushing him against the soft bra interior made him buck furiously looking to penetrate between those inviting red pillows. Sarah felt him push upwards and smiled allowing her lips to part and take his balls and dick with ease. For a second or two he was lifted up by her lips and the suction they had on him before he gently dropped back into the bra. The lips hovered for a second above his eye line and then formed a smile.

“I’m going to make you cum my hot little man, cum all over my giant tit like you’ve never cum before”

Her words oozed such conviction as she knew he would blow his load very soon. As she backed away he could see nothing but the white of the bra that held him and the scale of it was enough to keep his manhood fired up as he waited in anticipation of her next move. Suddenly there was a huge plastic container hovering over him and as it was tipped up Sarah intercepted the gooey white liquid with her fingers allowing a huge globule to hang from them. It was some sort of oil she had presumably grabbed from the products they used at the salon and Sarah allowed it to drip directly onto his body. The liquid was cool and thick but quite pleasant as a single droplet covered his manhood and half of his thighs in one go. Five drops later and his entire front was covered in a film of the slick liquid right up to his neck and he could smell it’s feminine aroma. But this girly smell didn’t worry him right now as he was blissfully revelling in the sensation of the oil as it lay on top of his skin. Suddenly the bra was being lifted and Sarah’s breast was joining him! Before it made contact Sarah whispered down a challenge that she knew would tease him.

“I’m going to smother your tiny naked body against my gigantic sexy breast little man and its going to feel so good in there that I bet you can’t hold back. I know you will explode in less than a minute once you feel my firm tit all over you and all around you”

It was a challenge that Doug was up for and one he hoped to lose as her breast heaved itself into the cup and he felt the warm wall of her mammoth curve collide with his nakedness. Sarah must have left her bra unfastened at the back as her hand cupped behind the bra and she used the lubrication of the oil to smooth him around the inside of this silky paradise. He was taken across her bumpy areola and around her nipple which stunned him with its size once more, and under her breast as he glided between silky skin and silky bra. Less than half a minute had passed and he was on the verge of erupting between his legs, the tour of her enormous breast had only served to fuel his appreciation of just how voluptuous she actually was.

“I know it’s so sexy in there for a little guy, I know you want to cum, cum inside my giant double G bra cup, cum over these huge sexy breasts of mine”

Sarah’s boasting of her enormous cup size and the relentless contact as he slid gently around acres of her boob flesh just forced Doug to release well under the minute as she had confidently foretold.

“Ahhhhwwwww”

Doug exhaled contentedly as his dick spewed its contents in a long trail which only accounted for a fraction of her breast and Sarah stopped moving his body allowing him to enjoy the moment even more as her fingers just tenderly smoothed along his back and legs.

“Less than a minute I was right, you must be a breast man, and that’s such a good thing to be when your this small”

Sarah giggled and tightened her bra fixing it properly in place over her breasts and keeping Doug held inside.