- Text Size +

 

Sarah suddenly realised that she couldn’t even see him any longer as he stood way below on the bed and her breasts were interrupting her view own view. Never had she felt so tall, given her five foot one chassis but right at this moment the man who she had lustfully stared upon on more than one occasion was viewing her like a giant woman. As she imagined what she would have looked like from his perspective, she suddenly became a little self conscious that she might even appear frighteningly large.

“I guess that I must look like a scary giant person to you huh?”

She quickly settled back to her original position trying to conceal her size and left only her pretty fresh face in his view.

“Well you are a giantess but no, you don’t look scary, far from it”

“Really?”

Sarah felt reassured and a little more confident, for her it was a nice thought that a man actually had to look up at her for a change, but this was very extreme.

 

She placed a hand down by his side just to compare her fingers and Doug could see her curiosity was growing and was reminded that this giant young woman fancied him, or at least Lori used to tease him that she had a blatant crush on him. Perhaps given his size that would no longer be true which would make this encounter less embarrassing for them both.

“It’s a lot to take in Sarah to see a person my size for you, but believe me it’s a whole world of difference from down here, I mean everything is bigger and potentially more dangerous”

“Awww you’re right, I mean someone could step on you or anything, I’ll have to be extra careful around you now.”

“Sarah, what I need right now is to get myself to Mars and to get my height restored. I need someone I can trust to help me and I’m hoping that person is you”

“You can trust me Doug, I wouldn’t hurt you, and you can be my little secret ok?”

“Sure, the first thing I need Sarah is to ask you to get me to the central hover bus terminal , there is a locker with some equipment that may help me there and possibly a solution to restore my height”

 

Thinking about the gun that Lori was using and how it looked identical to the one he had stowed in the locker, Doug was banking on this device being able to reverse the shrinking.

“So you might be able to get big again, be normal sized?”

Sarah almost sounded disappointed to hear this which made Doug feel uneasy.

“Well that’s my hope Sarah, but being this small there is no way I can get to the terminal safely unless you can take me there”

 

“I’ll help of course I’ll help, but right now I need to get changed for work. I’m supposed to be there in less than an hour and cover for my friend. It’s only for a few hours so maybe you could come with me and I can take you across town to the terminal building afterwards?”

From Doug’s view this wasn’t ideal, he didn’t want to delay returning back to normal but he also didn’t want to upset Sarah when right now she was his only hope.

“Ok Sarah, you can take me to your work for a few hours and then I must get the equipment from the Bus Terminal locker”

 

Sarah stood up and walked over to her various wardrobes and doors selecting some of her clothes to wear. Looking at her side profile Doug’s eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he noticed just how blessed this young woman was up top. Her gravity defiant bust appeared to challenge her petite frame as it stood proud of her slim torso by such a large amount that her figure looked like a buxom cartoon character.

 

Without thinking Sarah tossed the clothes onto the bed as she was in the habit of doing and then suddenly she stopped abruptly as she realised her mistake. Stepping back to the bed she could see the pair of white knickers that she had just thrown down were now moving. At first she clasped a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle and then before she helped Doug, by lifting up the article of underwear in question, she couldn’t help but bite her bottom lip as she realised just how small he was in comparison to her. If her skimpy underwear could totally hide him from sight then he would fit nicely inside it and this one thought made her almost tremble with excitement. As the knickers were raised like a huge collapsed curtain from above, Doug saw an apologetic Sarah smiling down at him.

“Sorry Doug”

She grinned and found that her face was glowing with embarrassment but then so was the tiny mans on her bed. Gathering up all of her things she stepped out of the room to change and walked back inside moments later dressed in a full length lightweight dark brown skirt, and a white t-shirt complete with the logo of the beauty clinic she worked for emblazoned across her left breast. A fashionable belt separated the two and a pair of brown knee high boots finished this outfit. Doug had a thing for women wearing white t-shirts and Sarah’s extremely large bosom made this fitted t-shirt look very sexy as she moved. She shook her long blonde locks down which had previously been fix into a style with some plastic slides, giving her a wild look that was again very attractive and just showed how naturally beautiful she was to carry this look off.

 

“Is it ok to pick you up and take you downstairs?”

Sarah innocently asked which was refreshing to Doug as Lori used to simply do with him as she pleased. As he nodded her hand softly wrapped around his body and she allowed just his head to remain free of the fist she made around him. Holding Doug protectively before her chest she was unaware of the view he was getting of her giant t-shirt as the material shifted and swayed with the grand movements of those giant breasts behind it. Unintentionally she had faced him inwards and he couldn’t avoid watching the action but he was thankful that her neck line wasn’t in view because there was no way he could ignore the sensational cleavage a young woman built like Sarah would have.

 

When they reached what looked like the main living room he was set down on the arm of a leather sofa as Sarah proceeded to fuss with her hair in the wall mounted mirror that was hung over their virtual fire place.

“I can’t believe that all this is happening, this must be such a wild adventure for you Doug. I would be so scared if I found myself in a world full of giants yet you seem to take it in your stride”

“Well that’s probably because I’ve been this small before, you get used to it”

Doug responded honestly and wished he hadn’t as it posed many questions from Sarah.

“Wait, so you are telling me that Lori used the shrinking ray thingy on you before you had this memory incident, back when you thought you were, well living a normal life?”

With sudden renewed interest, Sarah turned around and looked at him from across the width of the room, she was very curious to why he had been made small previously. From what she understood Lori had shrunk him to capture him this time and it intrigued her why a man might allow his wife to shrink him for other reasons.

“Well, not Lori exactly, she didn’t know about her own shrinking device at that stage. I was shrunk at the Reform place but that all doesn’t matter, I just meant to say that I can handle being this size from some of the experience I have had previously”

There was hesitancy in Doug’s reply that led Sarah to think he was embarrassed to continue this line of conversation but this made it all the more appealing for her to dig a little deeper.

“I knew those Reform places could make people a little taller because Lori had that done, but what I don’t understand is why a tall guy like you would allow them to make you so..... well, tiny, like you are now?”

Sarah saw that Doug seemed to be squirming at her question trying to seek an appropriate answer only she managed to suggest one for him.

“Unless, unless you wanted to be this small? I mean compared to Lori, maybe to experience her size as a giant, so your wife would be a giant woman?”

“Well Sarah that um...I mean to say that we......”

Sarah giggled out loud to see Doug in such a fix, he clearly couldn’t find the ability to lie to her right now and even given his size she could see his face was beetroot red.

 

She had fantasised about making love with Doug many times, in one of her day dreams he would knock at her door innocently wishing to borrow something from her house when she would seduce him. It was an obsession of Sarah’s to think that someday this hunk of a man who lived in the house next door would notice her in a more than friendly way and that he would give up his pretty wife to be with a younger woman. But never before had she considered this scenario where the man she was so attracted to would one day turn up as small as a mouse and so in need of her help. The thought that she could take advantage of this situation and flirt with him whilst she had the chance presented itself, it was clear that she had the upper hand in this situation and maybe she could test out if he liked her.

“If only he wasn’t so small right now”

She thought but then the recollection of how it felt when he was close to her back in the garden made her wonder how interesting this unique size could actually be.

“Wow Doug is that true? I remember Lori joked that you were into tall women but I never imagined she meant women that would appear taller than buildings to you?”

Sarah stepped back towards Doug aware of how towering she would appear to him and enjoyed waiting for his reaction. As she stood by the arm of the Sofa her brown skirt seemed to fill his vision rising up to her leather belt and then the rest of her curvy body beyond. He had dropped himself into this conversation and there seemed no way out, other than to make an admission, he needed Sarah’s trust and didn’t want to lie to her yet he also knew that this gigantic teenager was becoming flirtatious.

“Ok Sarah you got me, both Lori and I decided it would be interesting to have such a size difference between us, just for a day or so and hence I spent some time like this”

With this admission from Doug, Sarah lowered herself bending at the knees which resulted in her absolutely enormous upper body tilting down towards him in her white t-shirt. The shapes behind the thin material made it look like she had smuggled to hot air balloons beneath her top and it was like they

were about to land upon him, but this view was very feminine and very stunning.

“So you like being little, I mean, well really tiny just like you are right now?

There was no way Doug could answer her question as he lustfully stared up at those twin white domes in the sky seeing them settle with a gentle bounce as only larger breasts did.

“I guess being close to a woman who is this much bigger than you does have many sizeable benefits”

Sarah emphasised the word sizeable as she lowered her chest just a little more making sure to flash a hint of some giant cleavage. She could see he was blown away by what he saw and wondered if she could press him further on the subject. Looking over her projecting bosoms it was clear to her that they would appear absolutely humongous to him which made her all the more confident to continue.

“Talking of sizeable benefits it must be very overwhelming when you realise just how small you are to parts of a woman’s body. Say a woman’s breasts for example, how on earth did you manage any foreplay with Lori? Just one of her boobs would be? I suppose as big as a house to you?”

Sarah decided to sit down next to the arm of the sofa whilst she spoke and the movement made Doug fall down onto the curved arms surface and then roll sideways until he fell into her skirted lap. As he recovered he found the soft skirt difficult to stand on as it wasn’t tensioned between her legs and so he just ended up floundering on his back in the material as it sagged underneath his body. Sarah giggled to see his small accident and Doug didn’t know what to say as she picked him up purchasing the back of his t-shirt between a pinch of two huge finger nails.

 

There was a renewed confidence growing inside Sarah, she had embarrassed him and yet she was feeling less embarrassed and less inhibited herself with the situation. Raising him up and very close to the curve of her right breast she couldn’t help teasing him for a reaction and dangled his whole body so that his feet actually rested on the top slope of her mighty mammary.

This sudden scenery was too much for Doug to handle, the curvy expanse of her t-shirt stretched out before him demonstrating just how gigantic the breast below his feet actually was and stood on the surface there was a living chasm of breathtakingly deep cleavage tantalising his senses and only a few steps away. Inevitably this gorgeous teenage giantess had given him a full erection and his trousers bumped outwards advertising just how happy he was with the grand scenery and to be placed in this position.

“SSSSarah..... “

Doug began to speak but like all the giantesses he had met so far she soon learned to talk over him and command their interaction.

“Am I overwhelming you Doug? I bet this is a pretty sexy place to be when you are a small guy mmm?”

“I shouldn’t be here....”

Came a weak answer from Doug but it was an answer that made Sarah smile back down at him as she softly said.

“You are right Doug you shouldn’t be there......”

Her fingers still suspending his body slid his feet across the tensed surface of her bland white top and then released him into the softness of her exposed and cavernous cleavage.

“I think a tiny guy like you should be safely tucked down here instead”

 

Doug fumbled around between the two curving walls of flesh trying to steady his body as his legs dropped down between them followed by his waist. It only took a few seconds before he was slipping deeper and deeper, very soon he was gobbled up by her sexy womanly assets as they now towered above him on either side. He had lost his fight to contain how turned on she had made him and couldn’t help thinking about the boobs that held him right now, how firm they looked from the outside in that oh so tight white t-shirt and how massive they were even compared on a giantess scale.

 

Standing up Sarah surprised herself at how forward she had suddenly become and loved every minute of seducing Doug and how easy it was. She knew he was turned on right now and so was she, tucking him down in-between her breasts was an odd yet exciting action and right now she could feel him wriggling around which was more than pleasant.

“I don’t think you mind being where I put you, do you Doug? Especially the way you’ve been checking this tight t-shirt out. I may not have a long pair of legs to ogle over but my tits are pretty spectacular if I do say so myself. Besides I really can’t think of any safer way to carry a tiny guy like you”

There was a muffled response from Doug as he tried to say something but ended up with a face full of warm breast as Sarah walked out of her house towards her work. He was gently bounced around and unable to peek out of her cleavage as his body had sunk quite deep from the surface.

 

Even taking into account the distraction of the mystery about what was really going on in his life, he still found his current predicament was turning him on. This gorgeous teenager had slipped him into her cleavage and was beginning to tease him not unlike Lori had when they first experimented with his size. Normally he would have felt guilty for allowing himself to enjoy this situation but his relationship with Lori was false, he was married on paper for sure but he knew that their history together was fabricated which had to mean that their relationship wasn’t meant to be. In his mind he was now a free agent, and this gorgeous nineteen year old was certainly pushing all his buttons right now as a giant as she was.

 

When Sarah reached the main road that led away from their housing complex Doug’s enjoyment was put on pause as he heard the loud tones of Lori’s unmistakable voice.

“Sarah, hold on will you!”

Lori had obviously spotted Sarah leaving and followed her up the length of the road.

“Sorry to stop you Sarah. I just wanted to know if you saw or heard anything strange in your house since we last spoke?”

Sounding rather frustrated Lori had clearly been searching hard for Doug and was clutching at straws to discover where he had disappeared.

“You mean your friends missing Hamster? You still haven’t found it?”

Sarah was very sharp minded and remained very calm as she pretended to go along on the pretence that they were discussing a missing rodent. Doug found that he was automatically cowering and keeping still with the knowledge of his giant wife so close by, he couldn’t possibly be discovered as he had no real idea what Lori was capable of. Being a couple of inches tall the thought of Lori taking him back home based on her earlier behaviour made him frightened and he didn’t like the fact that he was scared of a woman. What did go through his mind was the irony of being hidden in this buxom babes cleavage whilst she chatted to his wife, it was only a few days earlier that he was hiding from Sarah in his wife’s blouse.

“No, the little beggar is too cunning, I can only think that he, I mean it did enter your garden that’s why I wondered if you heard ....or saw anything odd after I went back to look for it?”

“Now you mention it”

Sarah began and Doug’s heart was thumping in his chest wondering if she would simply hand him over!

“As I finished sunbathing and I was walking back indoors there may have been a noise coming from inside that old dilapidated shed of ours, I didn’t really think about it at the time cause the wind cuts through the holes in the door and makes all sorts of things rattle about and I’m quite used to hearing it, but maybe it could have made its way inside? It wasn’t windy at all today and there was some noise”

“Do you mind if I check it out?”

“No, help yourself, my mum and dad are away so there’s no need to knock on the door you can just go around the back or through the broken fence like you did today”

“Thanks again Sarah, I’d better get back and check into that right away”

There was a large sigh of relief as Doug listened to their exchanges and a renewed trust in Sarah for not giving him up, he had to wonder if this was a loyalty to him and her understanding of the situation or just because she was enjoying his company right now?

 

As Sarah continued to walk on she peered down into her cleavage just managing to spot a fraction of the top of Doug’s head of dark hair, the sight made her grin because where her breasts met they almost eclipsed him from view due to his tiny size.

“It’s ok Doug, the big bad lady has gone.”

She said in a teasing manner that was hinting at how scared she thought her passenger might be. Doug managed a thanks and Sarah confidently strolled towards the Beauty Salon where she worked part time.