- Text Size +

 

What Angela was proposing to Doug fascinated him, she could actually alter his own height reducing it so that Lori would appear taller to him, however he was cautious to question this wondrous idea.

“Hang on a minute, if I altered my height how permanent is permanent, what if I didn’t like it?”

“That’s not a problem. You see the nature of the crystalline device we use actually can tell what your UES is, that is your Unique Energy Signature. Call it you normal profile it’s kind of embedded into your DNA which means any alterations we do here can be overridden and set to normal at any time from any crystalline based device. The system can read what changes have been made and put you back to your standard UES outline, its perfect not like that barbaric invasive surgery they used to conduct where they actually applied new skin and chopped bones on a patient back in the dark ages.”

Angela proudly explained the advantages making it all sound so compelling.

“So you could actually make me shorter?”

“That’s correct. If we reduced your height and made you shorter than you are now then your wife would naturally appear taller compared to you and thus she doesn’t need to alter herself at all. For example here is the new Mr Quaid standing five foot eight inches tall much closer to his wife’s level, she feels taller all of a sudden and you have a brand new perspective on life to enjoy. At this new size an average woman you would meet of say 5ft 4 will be closer to your own size making them all appear to be five foot eight and of course some women would even be taller than you. Think about it, we have many offers this week as its part of our launch”

 

Walking home Doug’s head was spinning with thoughts, what would it be like to give up some of his inches and if he did so how many would be enough as he didn’t want to be the height of a midget. But then to make Lori appear how he sexually desired her, he would have to be under her height and that was a lot of inches difference. For now he clutched the data chip in his hand that held the information he was given and he pondered on the thought of Lori being taller than him and how appealing that would be.

 

That evening Doug decided not to tell Lori about his trip to Reform as he wanted to surprise her with a unique anniversary gift. Alone in their bedroom he looked at his body in the full length mirror which his reflection currently filled from top to bottom. His gift to Lori would be for him to relinquish some of his height but he had to be practical as he didn’t want everyone he knew to notice so it couldn’t be a major amount. Lori was downstairs and he could hear her practicing tennis using the virtual trainer to perfect her stroke, whilst she was so wrapped up in this exercise Doug popped the data chip into the holo projector in their bedroom and the user interface popped up offering him sections of interest to select about Reform. It took him a while to drill through the countless options but eventually he found the section on reduction and Doug hesitated but then pressed the on-line booking function using the virtual keyboard. In seconds it was done and he had an appointment on their anniversary day. That was only a day away and Doug glanced back in the mirror wondering if he was doing the right thing before he allowed his credits to be debited to secure the booking.

 

That night Lori was cuddled up to him as she often did with her hand across his chest, laying beside her gave Doug chance to see how his legs extended much further than his wife’s and he wondered how this view would look on Friday when Lori’s legs would probably match his own or potentially be a tad longer.

 

During the night Doug found himself on Mars again. This time in his dream he was inside a dark room which happened to have a huge crack or strip of light running vertically from the floor to the amazingly high ceiling which was way above. Was this some sort of massive elevator shaft? He couldn’t tell but there was a distinct odour that he could smell in the dim light of this room, something so familiar and pungent really filling his nostrils but kind of pleasant all the same.

“Where am I?”

He wondered to himself and began to explore the darkness reaching out not wishing to fall over something as he wandered closer to the vertical strip of light. Suddenly he felt a slight breeze and realised he was naked and there was something odd about the grass beneath his feet it was spongy and thick and definitely artificial? As he walked along exploring these curious surroundings Doug saw that the light was now slightly blocked by a large object in his path. He stepped closer and the object appeared to be a boat or at least he thought it was a boat given its size and the fact he could see inside the top section a little. Perhaps this was some sort of hanger where boats were kept instead of aircraft h thought. But as he stopped at the side of this supposed boat he really was confused as the surface was made of leather and the now strong odour came from its interior, it was a concentrated smell of sweat or more precisely the smell of feet. Female feet to be precise, but this smell was so much stronger than he’d ever sensed before.

 

Often Lori would return from her job at the bank and Doug would slip off her shoes and rub her tired feet and the smell that now permeated from the depths of this leather boat was definitely a concentrated version of the same feminine odour. It was at that very moment as he had identified this smell that filled the air around him when an impossible truth struck Doug. This wasn’t any boat before him, it was a shoe or more accurately a woman’s shoe that was in one word huge! He walked around it and reached out to follow the curve of its open section as it slowly rose up towards the heel, a heel section that he soon realised reached up to his chest.

 

Where was he? In a vast warehouse full of movie props? His answer came all too quickly as he felt the ground tremble and then a loud humming from a woman’s voice. It was a voice he recognised yet couldn’t name, but what he didn’t recognise was the weight and volume of this beautiful melody she was humming so sweetly as it sounded like she was above him and yet all around him at the same time. This sound came closer but there was another set of sounds which seemed to be heavy footfalls. With each loud thump on the ground it convinced him that these sounds could only equate to the audio sound effects from those old dinosaur holo-films when a t-rex might approach a victim. Frighteningly the footsteps began to vibrate the very ground beneath his very own feet more and more as something approached!

 

As the footsteps seemed to reach him they suddenly stopped and Doug then witnessed an awesome sight. The vertical shard of light that he had been moving towards began to widen and it hurt his eyes at first. Wider it became as if the entire side of a building was being pulled away. The room was then flooded with light and Doug squinted at first to make sense through the glare whilst his pupils adjusted. A silhouette filled the open gap outlined by the light, it was clearly the shape of a curvaceous woman only she was as tall as a building and towering over him as if he were a man the size of a toy action figure!

 

Backing away Doug crouched behind the high heeled shoe that he was next to and now he could clearly indentify the environment around him. He was stood in a cupboard, probably in a bedroom and most definitely a cupboard belonging to this giant woman who was reaching out to flick through massive amounts of coloured material way above his head. Peering up with his neck at full tilt Doug realised that this vast amount of material which looked like a series of monstrous curtains dangling above was actually a rail full of this woman’s clothes but they were almost unrecognisable given their sheer size.

His attention turned to the giant woman, never before had he seen something so large that was actually in motion and living for that matter, just her presence made him nervous as he felt like a small mouse in proportion to her size and scared to reveal himself for fear of how she might react. But despite this fear he was also turned on by the magnitude of a woman so enormous and how powerful she would be, it was an extreme mix of emotions. Her feet were bare and they were the size of two large hover cars and her shapely legs just seemed endless rising up like tanned sculptures. Trying to make sense of her size he estimated that his six foot would probably only bring him just above the level of her pretty ankles and those knees had to be near twenty feet in the air, perhaps her legs were close to forty feet long! But the giantess was wearing a skirt and he couldn’t see the full extent of those lovely legs as they disappeared under a canopy that was several feet above her knees. The higher his eyes travelled up her amazing body the better she looked, her midriff was showing and she wore what looked like a short t-shirt. Above this flat taught plane of her stomach there was the most incredible ledge of material pushing out and filling that top in a dramatic fashion. This giant woman was stacked and her breasts obscured her face from directly below because she was that well endowed. That was it for Doug’s manhood as he now felt his member rise upwards as he was witness to breasts that had to be literally bigger than he was! The mere thought of encountering breasts of that scale made him more turned on than he had ever felt. With both his arms outstretched he wouldn’t even manage to reach either of those nipples that he could see so evidently behind the stretched material of her top and what of those nipples, each one was probably sticking forward as large as his head!

 

His transfixed and lustful gaze was broken when the giant woman stepped forward into the cupboard and began to select what looked like a giant skirt from the high above. Her left foot landed close to the shoe that Doug now tried to cower behind and it suddenly struck him that she could flatten a grown man with one misplaced step. His respect for her height quadrupled at that moment and he looked for a safer place to hide. Stepping around the high heeled shoe there was its identical partner placed nearby and beyond that just a virtual sea of high rise female footwear extending across this massive cupboard space. It was a grand spectacle to behold like a surreal landscape with every conceivable pair of fashionable ladies footwear carefully positioned all in a neat row, but all of them so gigantic that Doug felt totally dwarfed by their presence. Was she a giant woman he thought and was he in some enormous house scaled to her size or was he a tiny shrunken man who was inside the house of a normal sized woman? The later seemed to be the most logical answer as surely he reasoned they wouldn’t produce such a range of shoes for a giantess just so she could be fashionable.

 

As he had been staring up and contemplating these matters for a few seconds his mind suddenly snapped back to the reality of the situation and he felt compelled to run for the cover afforded by a pair of enormous wedge sandals. The platform heel on the sandal before him was nearly at eyelevel, he imagined that this had to equate to four inches high making his own height barely 5 inches tall!

 

His movement was unnoticed by the giant woman above who still busied herself by draping the skirt across the front of her legs as if to gauge its length.

“Something a little bit shorter for my man I think”

Her voice boomed as she spoke to herself and Doug knew that voice now it was his dream girl the brunette he had so often fantasized over and as she looked down at the skirt in her hands he could see her beautiful face with her long dark hair falling over her shoulders.

“This dream is so real, look at the size of her, I’m imagining she’s a 70ft tall fantasy woman”

Doug said to himself and he could feel his hardness hadn’t dwindled more over it was throbbing to the discovery that the giant woman was his fantasy babe and so much bigger than he had ever imagined her on previous encounters.

 

Doug had experienced dreams like this one in the past where they seemed so real, as if he were actually there and able to ponder and live the moment, and even consciously control himself rather than watch it all go by, it was what people termed a lucid dream where he was awake in this dream reality.

 

The “woosh” of wind caused by her gigantic skirt being replaced offered a cool breeze over Doug as he peeked out behind the huge cork wedge sandal. Soon this beauty had selected another item this time it was a black mini skirt and she proceeded to unclasp the skirt she was wearing allowing it to fall away and down her long smooth legs. The skirt fell over Doug and some of the shoes nearby, it was so vast and its dense material now shielded him from her view like a thick tent.

“This is a dream Doug don’t be so scared, she’s probably in her panties right now about to try that short skirt on and you could just step out and see her more of her.”

The voice in Doug’s head must have been commanded by the brains between his legs but his cautious side was losing the battle to his growing desires.

“Come on Doug what are you waiting for? Climb out from under this huge skirt and you could see all of those incredible long legs and her panties, giant panties!”

The virtual screams from inside his head won and they convinced Doug to venture out and into the open. He looked up and there were those 40 foot long legs revealed in their full glory and they were not disappointing in the slightest, stretching up like tall monuments perfectly smooth, deeply tanned and so amazing for a small man to witness.

“Oh my.....”

Uncontrollably these words came from Doug’s mouth before his jaw simply dropped open. Where those legs converged he could now see the lacy black panties that barely covered her crotch so high up above him. How big would her pussy be? This thought struck him as he stared on in lustful disbelief. Routed to the spot he watched as this giant woman proceeded to glide the mini skirt up her legs and towards her curvy hips covering the view of her underwear in shadow much to his displeasure. The mysterious woman then stepped back and twirled around presumably before a mirror located in the bedroom affording Doug his first glimpse of her wonderfully shaped rear, now so well defined by the tightness of that figure hugging skirt.

 

“Perfect, always good to show a lot of leg”

The giantess boomed talking into the mirror and Doug once more snapped out of his current stare finding himself exposed on the carpet with the cityscape of shoes behind him.

“But what heels to wear?”

Alerted by her question Doug had lost his previous bravery, dream or not he was tiny and this woman was huge, he didn’t want this to become a nightmare. If she should discover his presence and turn on him a woman her size could kill him with the slightest action.

 

He fled to the shoes behind and knowing she was opting for some high heels, he clambered up the front of a pair of brown suede ankle boots which was harder than it looked. These boots had a substantial heel about five feet tall in Doug’s perspective and this meant that they sloped upwards forcing him to climb using the dangling tassels that decorated the circular tops of the boot.

 

As he heard the footfalls of the giant woman returning in his direction he was tumbling down inside the boot. Landing in the shaft of the boot he stood up and felt like he was down inside a shallow well as the top of the boot was much taller than he was and it would be difficult to climb out. The smell was richer inside this boot and a little overpowering and he could almost make out the indentation that her heel had made in the base, this was such a vivid dream he thought, so full of rich detail.

 

By now he was keeping silent and just standing in the boot close to the side and away from the light, he caught a glimpse of the giantess as she looked down at her collection of shoes. Why was he so scared of being discovered? This was a dream and surely he could reveal himself and experience the pleasures of interacting with a woman of such a scale. This was his dream woman and so far his experiences had all been pleasurable, yet why was he scared? Somehow he kept having doubts as her size was so intimidating to behold, feeling afraid of her was crazily part of what made him aroused and this he couldn’t explain. Perhaps it was the power a woman this size could wield over a man so small, he could be forced to do anything she desired even if he consented or not.

 

There was a rumbling sound as some shoes nearby were taken and then he heard the woman “tut” as if she wasn’t satisfied.

“Boots it is”

Her voice carried into the boot like a knife and he wondered which pair she would select, of course it happened to be the ones he was now inside! A thumb, a gigantic thumb with a vibrant red painted fingernail clamped the upper lip of the interior above him and he had seconds to marvel at its presence, her thumb was as thick as some tree trunks and accounted for a good proportion of his own size given the long feminine nail at the end of it.

 

The entire boot was lifted and Doug was thrown about in the interior like a pinball before it settled. “What power she has to lift something so large and me along with it” Doug was amazed but then he was soon aware of his current predicament and the potential danger. The boot was too tall to climb back out and any second now he would see one of those pretty giant feet trying to enter inside it which meant she would crush him! As the boot settled Doug felt like a captive waiting for his doom, he was too scared to call out and so he knelt down and pushed his legs and body into the recess of the boot where her toes would eventually reach. Given his five inches of height he couldn’t hide in the toe section and he wasn’t small enough to coexist with her giant foot, it seemed an age before the boot moved a little rocking slightly until all the light was blocked by a set of giant toes coming down towards his direction.

At the last minute Doug was compelled to shout out just as the big toe brushed his head and then swiftly retracted.

“No! Don’t crush me!”

His pathetic cry came out of the boot and the giantess pulled her foot out all the way.

“So that’s where you’ve been hiding”

The giantess giggled amused and seemed to have no surprise at all to hear a small voice coming from the inside of her footwear.

 

The boot suddenly began to rise and Doug once more stood up in the heel section nervously waiting for her next move as he held onto the curved sides for balance. A gorgeous pair of green sparkling eyes bigger than his head looked into the top of the boot to see him cowering inside.

“There you are tiny. What am I to do with you? That was very naughty hiding in my big ole boot”

Her voice was teasing and not angry in the slightest and Doug didn’t know what to think.

“You just love my big feet don’t you tiny? If you had asked me I would have found you one of my sexy sandals and strapped you inside it and tickled you mercilessly with my giant toes, would you like that sweetie?”