- Text Size +

 

The visions she produced in his head made him all the more eager to escape now, he couldn’t possibly allow her to reduce him to such miniscule sizes and he still didn’t know why she wanted him other than for her pleasure. What was he mixed up in and what was the connection to Melina and Mars?

Pondering these thoughts helped to settle his fading erection and now he could evade her at his full potential. Stealthily he moved around the skirting board keeping his back to it and edging to the arch way that led to the utility room. There was a step down to this part of their room and he would have to climb down. Lori was crouching with the gun in hand and at the far side of the room, she had convinced herself that he would be hiding behind the furnishings and was looking to shrink the remaining possibilities . Her beam struck the stacker unit they used for storing odds and sods and this quickly diminished to a tiny size. Next her attention would focus on the potted plant in the corner and then the litter bin in his direction.

“Don’t test me Doug, I’m a whole lot of woman to get angry. Give yourself up now and I might allow you to be tall enough to see over the top of my little toe here. But keep hiding like this and you’ll end up spending a day as a tiny insect at the bottom of the smelliest pair of my high heels that I can find”

 

It was clear that Lori was becoming agitated that he had eluded capture thus far and he was ever fearful of her continued threats. As he reached the top of the step which led down to the utility room floor he could see a possible route out to the back garden, it was risky to leave at his size but then he didn’t have a choice. Something inside his mixed up brain now told him Lori wasn’t to be trusted and he had a sense of déjà vu and of running away from Lori much like this before. Had Lori reduced his height on Mars? He didn’t know but he needed to find out.

 

His possible escape path was a tube that had been fixed into the wall to allow the exhaust of their thermal clothes dryer to vent outside, the side of the connection tube which ran along the floor had a small hole in it that he had been meaning to patch up. The hole was perhaps big enough that he could squeeze inside and walk out to the open. However the utility room was large and there was a lot of ground to cover for someone so small.

ZAP! A beam struck the litter bin nearby and Lori walked towards the archway leading to the utility room and suddenly she saw Doug scampering down the step and diving into a clump of her clothes that had overflowed the nearby laundry bin.

“There you are!”

She barked happily and casually stepped into the room. Meantime Doug had climbed over one of her dresses and inside one of the arm holes to make his way under cover and down the long sleeve. He could hear clothes being lifted high above and soon she would be checking the dress he was inside.

“Couldn’t keep out of my giant clothes eh Doug? Don’t worry tiny you will be seeing all of them from the inside from now on, that I can assure you”

Literally as Doug exited the long sleeve of the dress it was raised up and he managed to crawl under the sonic washing machine on his hands and knees to get closer to his potential exit. Lori could see he wasn’t in her clothes any longer and stood up to survey the room.

“You are cunning, I should have left you toddler size so you would have been easier to catch.”

Speaking partly to herself Lori looked at the shrinking device in her hand and saw that its energy level was nearly depleted, she couldn’t afford to begin zapping all of the appliances in the utility room as it probably only had a few seconds of shrinking operation left before she could recharge it.

“There is no way out of here Doug, sooner or later I will find you”

Her warning came as he spotted a selection of his own shoes and that of Lori’s near the closed back door, they would be perfect cover for him to use and ever closer to the tube of the dryer unit.

Lori was starting to crouch down and look under the appliances and Doug crawled out just in the time to avoid being spotted as he made for the cover afforded by a pair of his own dirty hiking boots. It was funny for him to be crouched down behind the side of a shoe he used to fit and to see his current footwear which was a pair of slip on training shoes beside it. However this comparison didn’t last long as Lori’s huge presence was getting closer.

“I figure you are not tall enough to climb back up that step into the kitchen Doug because I saw how small that I’ve made you, and you can’t possibly open the back door so you are trapped in here with me. It’s only a matter of time and you are mine.”

Saying this Lori stood up and walked the length of the room looking around when she accidently stepped on a plastic component that happened to have broken off the base trim of the sonic washer.

“ouch!”

Came her thunderous voice echoing in the room and hurting Doug’s ears as she reacted to the plastic cracking under the base of her bare foot.

“I hope you saw that Doug? That little plastic thing was crushed flat under my foot and all by accident, you don’t want to be risking that now do you? I think your little body would squish very easily under my pretty feet and I wouldn’t want to hurt you, it’s safer if you come out”

Tossing the collapsed piece of plastic to one side Doug saw the result and gulped down hard to think that could have been him.

 

Lori noticed a pair of her shoes nearby and slipped her feet inside them to avoid hurting her foot on anything else as she searched for her tiny husband. Doug had to lay down on his side close to his rather pungent smelling boots as her foot came very close when it entered the shoes that happened to be only a few inches away from his position.

“I’m wearing big heels now tiny, you really don’t want to see the wrong side of these, come on out where it’s safe and I can see you.”

He didn’t dare move because if she really looked near her foot as it wiggled into her left shoe he might have been discovered. There was silence again and Lori grew more frustrated and decided on new tactics.

“You know this utility room really needs a tidying up, I might just fetch the vacuum cleaner.”

Goosebumps covered Doug’s arms as he heard her latest threat, the vacuum would sound like a tornado to him and would be very scary if he was sucked inside it, and this didn’t bare thinking about.

Doug made a drastic decision , there was no way to reach the hole to escape with Lori stood as close as she was right now and he couldn’t continue to hide where he was if the vacuum came out. He looked up at her skyscraper tall body as she was almost directly over his position, he couldn’t make out where she was looking due to the vast ledge of her buxom shape obscuring his view but then he noticed the swish of her blonde ponytail and took a chance. He ran to the back of her shoe and clasped his body around the back of her high heel. His presence went unnoticed as Lori moved about for one last check of the room.

“What’s this?”

Her voice boomed out and he noticed her kneeling right down which made her skirted rear end hover dangerously over his current position blotting out much of the light in the room. He couldn’t see what she had found but then his heart sank as he heard her say.

“Doug, if you are still in here little man don’t think you can escape out of that broken pipe from the dryer I’ve blocked it up with a pair of my socks and I know you will be far to puny to pull them out”

Now what was he to do? She held all the cards as there was no way out of the room at his size. Just as he was about to give himself up Lori spoke to herself and he could just make out the mumblings from above.

“What if he already got out that way?”

With doubt in her mind she opened the back door and stepped out with Doug flapping gently on the back of her left shoe. What luck he thought.

 

Lori stood on the patio slabs and glanced back into the utility room, it was clear that the door step was too much of an obstacle for her husband if he was still inside but she had to check he hadn’t already escaped.

The other side of the tube that met the exterior of the house wall had a metal vent on the outside and she grinned knowing it would be like prison bars for Doug to escape through, he had to be inside she concluded and was about to step back indoors when she felt something brush the back of her ankle. At first she feared it was a spider but as she looked down, over her left shoulder, Doug jumped off the back of her shoe and ran like the wind!

“No! Come back here you little!”

She shouted and Doug ran at full speed towards some flower pots with Lori taking only two steps to catch him up. Thud! Her giant shoe came down behind him but as she leaned over to grab his body he slipped through her fingers as he ran between two large flower pots that Lori had to walk around.

As she reached the other side Doug had already seen a hole in their badly maintained wooden fence. He dived for the hole just as she caught up with him but there was no way she could negotiate the fence at this point as it was taller than she was, however there was an open section that had not been fixed since the high winds back in the winter and she rushed towards this gap some sixty feet down the garden.

 

Doug had entered the neighbours garden and straight onto their extended patio. Sarah was sunbathing laying on a blanket that was spread across the patio slabs. She was wearing just her bright green bikini and laid on her front whilst she read a book and tanned her back. There was a commotion the other side of the fence as she heard Lori shout and then the most remarkable thing happened. A perfect miniature version of Doug, the hot guy she had a major crush on, was running towards her only he couldn’t have been more than two or three inches tall! She didn’t move as this little figure ran up to her and then jumped up onto the open pages of her book. He was real, very real and panting from what had to be a long run for him but only a matter of a few feet in reality.

“Doug, come back here!”

Lori blasted from behind the fence before she made it to the open section of the fence. Doug looked up at the beautiful teenager she was wide eyed and didn’t know what was going on, was she dreaming or was this real? As she heard Lori creaking part of the fence back to push her way through the gap it was clear he was escaping from her and his pleading eyes looked up for protection. Sarah looked how small and how utterly cute he was and simply had to protect him.

“Please Sarah hide me”

He squeaked breathlessly and she smiled at hearing his small voice. But she couldn’t simply fold her book over him because it would have remained open, all of a sudden she looked at Doug and he seemed to be staring not at her face but at her boobs. From Doug’s perspective Sarah possessed breasts that were gigantic and not much indifferent cup size to what Lori had just upgraded to! There was no time and Sarah simply looked down at her voluptuous endowments and back at the small man stood before her, it was possible she thought to herself and proceeded to unfasten her top. Doug was amazed as Sarah quickly untied the top of her bikini and let a cup full down flat onto the towel below. For those fleeting fractions of a second he saw a glimpse of her firm enormous breast as Sarah whispered.

“In you go, hide”

He didn’t think about his reaction. Simply running over the centre of this large section of vivid green material the enormous triangle he stood on was raised back into place and his body was plastered gently to the underside of her tremendous breast. Sarah ensured that she shifted her resting position, he was under her but hanging along with the curve of her breast which just brushed against the towels surface. As Lori entered the garden she looked around and spotted Sarah who was pretending to continue her reading as if nothing had ever happened. It took all of her effort to ignore the heat of this panting little body next to her flesh and the gorgeous sensations it was encouraging.

 

“Oh Sarah....sorry I...”

Lori was looking flustered and for an excuse to why she was trespassing in such a manner.

“You ok Lori?”

Sarah put her book down and kept low in order to protect Doug from sight.

“Yes, listen Sarah we have a small hamster staying with us I err, I call it Doug just for a joke. You probably heard me just then shouting at it”

Lori pretended to laugh as she tried to make sense of her actions.

“It’s very important to my friends and as we are responsible for its care I need to find the little devil as it crawled into your garden somewhere around here.”

“Oh really? I didn’t notice anything it must be quite small”

“Yes it’s tiny alright”

Biting her bottom lip Lori was annoyed to have let Doug evade her and walked up and down a few times looking at the edge of the patio but she realised he might have doubled back if he was clever.

“Never mind it looks like it probably turned back to my garden..sorry Sarah”

“That’s ok, hope you find it”

 

When Lori had disappeared Sarah heard their back door slam and her attention went back to the tiny man laying under the curve of her breast, how delightful it was to feel his presence next to her boob.

“It’s alright she’s gone now, stay there and I’ll carry you inside my house ok?”

Doug was a little disoriented and didn’t say a thing, he was however wondering if he did the right thing. Escaping Lori and letting some love sick hormonal teenage girl get her hands on him whilst he was so vulnerable might have been going from the fire pan and into the fire as the saying goes. But he knew deep down that there was something about the changed Lori that he was very wary of and this disturbed him, it was better to take his chances with Sarah, she had always been a sweet girl in the time he had known her.

 

It was totally inappropriate but he found his current predicament rather enjoyable, he had been sandwiched into a massive bikini cup of a very hot and hard bodied nineteen year old and it felt good as her firm breast bounced with her steps. Once Sarah was inside she glanced at the mirror in the hallway and her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she could see how small Doug’s shape was outlined at the base of her boob. “Poor guy he must be so intimidated by my size” she thought but then smiled to think how even normal sized guys were often quite surprised to see how stacked she was for a short woman.

“Hold on”

She cautioned as she trotted upstairs making for her bedroom. She held her hand close to her breast in case her top should come open but of course it didn’t, part of her wanted to touch him like this and shift his body upwards until he was next to her nipple. This thought and others like it had already made both her nipples hard and she felt embarrassed that he would notice this. As she stopped in her room she crouched by the bed and leaned over it to allow him to tumble out as she loosened the cup once more. Doug was freed and fell only a few feet to the soft pink and white top sheet. As he once again got his bearings straight Sarah fastened her bikini back into place and her mouth dropped open to once again see this tiny living being as he attempted to stand. Before he turned her way she swallowed her shoulders and hunched over a little to drop her chest out of sight, she didn’t want him to see that their momentary contact had produced such a reaction to her nipples.

 

“Sarah, thank you so much”

Doug said humbly and felt a little red in his cheeks at the same time realising that he had just come out of this beautiful girl’s bikini top.

“That’s ok Doug, it is really you isn’t it? I thought I was dreaming but you are real?”

“Yes, real small”

He tried to laugh and Sarah was appreciative of his humour.

“How did this happen, why are you like only as tall as my thumb?”

Doug owed his saviour an explanation and even though he didn’t have all the answers yet.

“It all started when I had some recurring dreams about Mars and a lady from Mars who seemed very familiar to me but in reality I didn’t know who she was or why I kept dreaming about Mars in my sleep. I went to Recall, do you know them?”

“Yes my friend Gabby went on a lunar exploration trip with them last weekend, well she remembers it even if it didn’t really happen”

“Well I went there for a memory of Mars to get these dreams out of my head but that’s when things went a little crazy. Someone has given me some false memories, set me up with Lori somehow as if we had been with each other for years and when this Recall machine kicked in my heads been leaking parts of my past to me, my real past that is ever since. Now I know I have been to Mars and I know the name of the lady from Mars who features in my dreams and I think she is a friend who can help me.”

Pacing the bed Doug continued as the young woman watched his every action, she was fascinated more by watching his tiny body move around than his story but she listened all the same.

“When I came back to Lori to work this all out, what I said to her seemed to trigger her own recollections of her past. It seems she had her own memories adjusted also but perhaps willingly unlike me. She took some tablet that has given her full recollection of the past and she suddenly pulled out this shrinking ray and began zapping me as she chased me through the house”

“A shrinking ray? I thought that sort of stuff was science fiction but well here you are on my bed all tiny”

“Well I thought that as well Sarah but Lori soon made me this small and I was lucky it wasn’t worse than this. I don’t trust her, she is connected somehow to whoever set up this false life I have been living and well here I am”

“That’s so like James bond, what will you do now? Are you stuck like this forever?”

“You mean this size?”

“Yes tiny like you are now is it permanent?”

“I have no idea but the gun she had must be using the same technology they have at that Reform place to shrink and grow people only much more compact and sophisticated.”

“Reform’s where Lori was made taller right?”

Sarah seemed quite interested in the mention of Reform.

“Yeh, she’s a natural six footer now”

“Oh I would give anything to be that tall, just to have long legs like that, I’m just so short”

Standing up to make her point Sarah rose over the bed with her knee caps now level with Doug. Her petite frame was curvy in all the right places but she was especially top heavy. Doug was forced to look up at the young giantess and her sun kissed flesh seemed to stretch upwards forever until he clapped eyes on her bust which was definitely the largest he’d ever encountered.

“Sarah, you look incredibly tall to me right now”

He said hoping to win her over.