- Text Size +

 

“Lori what’s going on, I don’t understand and what’s with the gun?”

“No you won’t understand Doug because you haven’t got total recall yet, but I have. I don’t know why I thought this would work and why the hell I gave up my life on Mars for this when I could have had you there.”

“Wait a minute you lived on Mars? Lori I’m so confused...”

“When you mentioned the name Melina that was a trigger word I had set inside to expose my memory cap and reprogramming, you see like you I have been living a false life here with false memories but for different reasons. By saying Melina I knew the location to find that pill and it gave me my memories back in an instant, only a nice head ache to go with it”

“Then all this, us, our life here? Our Marriage is that a lie?”

“No, the wedding was real but our history is just a fabrication I put together before allowing myself to have those memories put in place....our jobs are also real for what it’s worth”

“No, this can’t be true, what about when we met, the boat trip in France?”

“I’ve never been to France Doug, we met on Mars under very different circumstances”

 

Lori seemed to be very assertive now and had the upper hand on the situation as she trained the gun at her husband from across the opposite side of the bed.

“Lori you haven’t explained why you are holding a gun on me, are you going to kill me? I still love you, you know that?”

“You still love me?”

She smiled but didn’t move the gun away pointing it at his mid section.

“I told you before this adventure began that one day you would love me Doug, and I have always loved you, that’s why I wanted to keep you, that’s why we are here on Earth”

 

None of her answers seemed to make sense at this point and Doug felt like he had entered some sort of alternate reality.

“Lori if you love me then put down the gun before something happens”

“Oh dear Doug, baby you really don’t have total recall do you? You haven’t a clue what this is”

Unexpectedly Lori fired the device at him and a blue beam hit his body but with seemingly no force, he dodged out of its path and to the side expecting to see damage as he clasped his shoulder but there wasn’t any?

“What the!”

He began and Lori fired again but missed him this time as he dodged a beam that flashed inches from his side.

“Good reflexes but I did hit you the first time......shorty”

Lori smiled and it was a confident smile, he suddenly clicked that she had ended her sentence with the word shorty and feared that the gun was some kind of hand held shrinking ray.

“What did that thing just do to me Lori?”

“It’s designed to cut naughty men like you down to size and to make you more manageable for big girls like me. Don’t believe me?”

Lori saw doubt in his eyes and walked around towards his side of the bed and as she drew close it was clear she was now a few inches taller than him as his eyes had to peer up to meet hers. Finding this hard to believe that the technology from Reform could be made so portable he looked down at her feet.

“No heels down there shorty, this is all me up here”

Doug backed away and towards the open door but Lori pointed the gun at him again.

“Don’t try to run Doug, a few more shots from this thing and I’ll be picking you up in my hand and dropping you inside the pocket of this lovely blouse I’m wearing and we both know just how much you love riding around inside my blouses, don’t we?”

“No Lori don’t do it, let’s just talk ok?”

“Sorry sweetie but I can’t risk losing you again, I promise to tell you everything once you are an inch tall and standing in the palm of my hand”

 

Another shot was fired and Doug was hit just as he turned to make for the door. The beam struck him for a second or so in duration but enough that Doug felt the room rise up by a significant amount. Lori didn’t run after him but steadily walked out to see the result of the shrinking. By this time Doug was at the top of the stairs and he noticed the banister rails were as tall as he was, he had to be back to three feet tall. What was more he now recognised the gun she held it was the same as the one in the locker at the bus terminal for sure.

“Really Doug, you don’t think you can get away from me with those little legs of yours now do you? Give up now or else I’m going to shrink you down so small that this blouse pocket of mine will look fifty feet deep from the inside”

Lori laughed and fired again narrowly missing Doug who was trying to use the railings as a barrier. She hit the door of the bathroom behind him and there was a creak as it reduced in size. Now he darted for the staircase itself and knew he had to make it before she did manage to make him too small to negotiate the steps. Turning the corner at the top of the landing area Lori took a shot hitting him squarely in the back before he moved out of the way.

“You’re getting shorter Doug!”

Her call sounded louder as Doug hit the base of the stairs and turned on his heels to make his way to through the living room, the armchair was taller than him and he knew that he was obviously less than a foot tall from that last blast. Entering the room Lori saw his little body running underneath the coffee table and that meant she didn’t have a clean shot.

“How do you like being back in the land of giant women? I wouldn’t run out from under that table if I were you, unless you want to be even tinier to me?”

 

Taking a second to pause for breathe Doug rested with his back to the far leg of the coffee table. The situation seemed crazy, he knew she didn’t want to hurt him as she said that she still loved him but he couldn’t figure out why she had a shrinking ray and what she was going to do when she finally got her hands on him.

 

Glancing back under the table he could see she was standing by the doorway but only her large pretty feet and a fraction of her tanned legs could be seen.

“Lori, why are you shrinking me?”

He shouted out managing for her to hear him.

“Because it makes me bigger than you Doug, if only you could remember who I used to be on Mars and I gave it all up to be with you my cute little man. The power I had back then.....ooooh it makes me hot just thinking about it”

“You can still be with me Lori I just need to understand!”

“Then come out here Doug from under that table where I can see you”

There was little trust from Doug but he needed more answers and moved swiftly to the table leg nearest Lori, he then stepped into the open but kept close to the table leg just in case.

“There you are and all lovely and doll sized again, doesn’t it feel good to be looking up at me from down there once more?”

“I feel totally confused that’s what I feel and it doesn’t help with you being a giantess”

“Giantess, how I love that description”

Lori hooked the shrinking gun to the thin belt on her skirt and placed both her fists onto her curvy hips and blatantly posed by thrusting her huge chest forward so that it strained the material of her blouse.

Doug was struck with how those recently enlarged breasts had grown, it was true that he was looking through a pair of freshly shrunken eyes, yet he her bust projected out so fantastically that he couldn’t help but fixate his eyes on it. This was part of Lori’s plan, she was using her body to distract his focus and she knew all too well his love of large breasts and these were her best weapons to seduce him and lure him into her clutches.

“You know you can’t win don’t you Doug? I’m already so much bigger than you. You can’t outrun me so why the resistance little man, why not give yourself up to me whilst you are still taller than my ankles”

“Look something weird is going on here and before I do anything I need to get my head straight and start making sense of all the stuff that’s going on up here and so I can understand half of what you have been saying”

“Sorry Doug but I can’t hear you properly from up here, let me come down to your level ok?”

This was of course a lie, his diminished voice still carried to her ears but it was all part of her plan to get his attention and to throw him off guard. Lori knelt down and Doug seemed to be nervously watching her towering frame as it folded beneath her body. She then leaned forward with her elbows, resting them on the floor ready to support her chin with her upturned palms, only as she did so there was a deliberate slowness to her actions. The blouse she was wearing was formal and fitted but still had a flat “v” shaped neckline that allowed her womanly attributes to declare their presence.

 

Doug watched intently as Lori settling herself down to speak with him, as she leaned forward her massive chest tilted in his direction with its full weight swelling against her blouse as gravity created the illusion that it was expanding even larger.

Now looking straight forward he could see two or so inches of cleavage showing outside of her blouse which was quite a tease as there was evidently a lot more to be revealed below this. Lori arched her back in order that her breasts didn’t quite touch the floor which was a deliberate position to highlight their enormity.

“That’s better now isn’t it?”

Lori spoke softly and with a seductive huskiness to her voice that she knew would get to her man, she was aiming to gain his full attention knowing his weakness for her sexy body, until the right opportunity presented itself and she could reach out for him.

“Um...um yes, I suppose”

Clearly affected by his wife’s alluring pose Doug was fighting his manhood as always and becoming ever more distracted. Lori then reached for the top button by her neckline and her nails slowly began to release it.

“Just a minute tiny, I need to make myself more comfortable by releasing some of the pressure from these huge boobs of mine. I forget how much larger they have become since my treatment today, I wouldn’t want to accidently pop the buttons off this nice blouse now would I?”

Her excuse was lame and it was so transparent that she wanted to make the view even more tantalising for Doug. There was no way he could ignore the show and as her blouse gaped wider with the top button now released, her bra and the deepness of her cleavage was almost fully exposed making a deep sexy giant trench of womanly flesh.

“So little man, you want to know what’s going on?”

Lori flashed her gleaming white smile and saw that her efforts had not gone unnoticed, Doug was looking into the opening of her blouse and at this closer range she could see that he was beginning to sport an erection. There was no answer from Doug to her question as his eyes calculated just how much deeper her cleavage appeared, even at his present height he could probably be consumed by her bust and his mind was wandering into such sexual thoughts.

“My eyes are up here Doug”

Lori said with a slight rise in volume and snapped him back to attention, there was a knowing grin on her face as she demonstrated that she knew he was falling for her charms.

“Yes...look...Lori, you obvious know what is going on here but I don’t have a clue, you seem different somehow since you took that tablet, like I should be wary of you. What is happening here?”

“Well my little one, right now what’s happening is that I am slowly getting bigger and bigger compared to you or haven’t you noticed that?”

Lori dropped her eyes towards her chest and Doug was suckered to do the same, shifting her shoulders a little Lori made a slight swaying motion to her pendulous breasts. They were twice as tall as Doug now stood and he felt the compulsion to move towards them and to touch the bare flesh on display.

“Those are a lot bigger since.....wait a minute that’s not what I meant”

Correcting himself he looked back up to Lori’s large eyes and was embarrassed to feel his manhood pressing against his trousers in total response to his wife’s actions.

“Oh come on Doug let’s forget the questions between us for now. Let’s forget everything and enjoy the moment. I know you want to come closer to me right now, I know how much you love seeing my boobs when they are giant sized hills like this. Only now they are bigger sexier giants, bigger than even before”

Captivating his view once more Lori turned up her seduction to another level, she eased forward just a little and then released another button pushing her blouse away from her bra until the mammoth lacy cups were showing and the true extent of her assets could be fully appreciated.

“Lost for words?”

Confidently Lori grinned as she could see Doug’s dilemma unfolding, part of him was afraid of her and if she got hold of him, part of him wanted to dive into her cleavage and be swallowed up inside and there was another part of him that needed to get answers about everything that had happened.

“Nnno”

He stuttered with his manhood shouting up to his brain to check out the humongous bra that was confronting him.

“Come closer Doug I promise not to hurt you. Why don’t you walk over here and step inside my blouse, you can explore right inside my bra and see if you can find out what size label I have to wear now? I bet you are dying to know mmmm? Just how big a bra does your wife need to handle these enormous boobs, mmmm?”

Unwittingly Doug was getting mesmerized by her words and the thoughts they provoked and he walked forward several steps and with each step her breasts seemed that little bit larger to his eyes making it more and more enticing to follow what she suggested. Lori was pleased to see that he was now on the hook that she was dangling, she just needed him a few steps closer and she could pounce and grab him in her hand. This would be so much easier than chasing him like a mouse around the room or so she thought.

“What bra size are you now Lori?”

This question seemed to pop out of Doug’s mouth and he couldn’t help his curiosity because his manhood was lapping up his giant wife’s body size and needed to fuel itself on those all important statistics. Of course he knew she had ordered a G cup enlargement from his snooping of her account yet to hear her say it was so sexy and he was becoming more and more distracted.

“Why don’t you let me show you, my little man”

Lori smiled mischievously and with this centre fastening bra she was able to use one hand to unclip it. The bra cups sprung back and a whole lot more boob flesh jiggled into focus along with one huge nipple that was uncovered and pointing forward begging for Doug’s tiny hands to play with it. As Lori peeled away the right cup the entire breast seemed to lunge forward and looked even larger if that was possible. There was a big label hidden by the side band of the bra and she had to reach around to find it. Doug couldn’t quite see with her large hand in the way and he stepped forward inquisitive to learn how big his wife had expanded her bust size. Lori saw that he was nearly in range and egged him on.

“You see that Doug, you see what size these big bra’s of mine have to be now? How enormous they have to make them to be able to fit me”

There was no thinking now from Doug, he was officially in a lustful trance and stepped forward again to see the two foot wide soft label in her finger tips.

“34 G that’s such a sexy size isn’t it? 34 G how does that sound little man? G for giantess, G for giant bra and G for gigantic tits”

Lori boasted and there was the red lettering to prove it. She looked so much larger and he felt like applauding her upgrade and lining the front of his trousers there and then.

“Image how big they’ll look when I shrink you down to only an inch tall, imagine how impossible it will be to escape from this 34 G bra when it’s that big and you are that small”

With those words Lori let go of the label she had been proudly holding out and her arm reached across with her fingers spread out for Doug! Luckily he was able to react fast enough to fall backwards and away from her first attempt to grasp his body but he did feel the wind from her fingers as they sailed by.

 

Coming to his senses he tried to run for the cover of the table once more but with his dick at full attention it was difficult and uncomfortable to move very fast. With her attempt to snatch him up in her hand foiled Lori raised up on her knees and fixed her bra and blouse back into place keeping an eye on his progress, she was confident given her giant stature over him that he couldn’t outrun her.

“You are a slippery little one, I forgot what a challenge you used to be. You know by doing this you are going to be made smaller as punishment, I’m going to make you so small Doug that my tits will look more like planets to you!”

 

Under the table Doug heard the gun fire with its sizzling type sound but she didn’t hit him as he was safely out of sight? However Doug wasn’t Lori’s target, she was training the beam on the table top and the table was shrinking. As the ceiling of the table began to lower he had to sprint to dive out of the closing gap by the time he reached the other side. Instantly a beam hit him for a fraction of a second and Doug ran for the far doorway and towards the kitchen area.

“Your smaller Doug! What are you three inches maybe four?”

 

Making his way to the doorway he was thankful that it was ajar and he was able to get through, as he entered the tiled kitchen area he wanted to make for the utility room beyond and then the back door.

First of all he had to hide as he heard the door behind him open and Lori’s huge feet entering the same room. By this time he was hiding behind the building sized rubbish bin and taking deep breathes to find more energy.

“You know I was going to let you play with my new Double G’s, but now that you’ve been such a naughty little thing I think you will end up in my panties Doug and I’m not going to let you out until I’ve had two maybe three orgasms....mmmm I can’t wait”

Lori shot the kitchen table and it reduced to the size of a dolls accessory and then she shot at the chairs each in turn hoping that Doug would spring out from their cover.

“It’s only a matter of time before I catch you honey? Why not give yourself up whilst you can still man handle the size of my clit? You know if you get any smaller my clit’s going to a lot bigger than you are and it’s going to take so much effort to satisfy me”