- Text Size +

 

Brushing the creases away from her skirt and blouse, she looked like a professional woman ready for business.

“Extremely Tall”

Doug answered trying to control his manhood so it didn’t pitch a tent inside his boxers.

“I hope that I do look tall because these are six inch heels I’m wearing right now”

“Six foot six?”

The quick maths poured out of his mouth as he looked up at her from the bed. These were not shoes a woman would choose to work in yet Lori carried them off as if they were normal attire that she would be happy to wear just because of the buzz it would give her to be so towering amongst her colleagues.

“Actually I’m closer to six foot seven, I measured myself this morning just under six foot one in my bare feet, that surprised me”

“Yeh..that is a surprise”

Doug’s manhood twitched at her words wondering how this extra inch had been achieved.

“Stand up baby, let’s see how you measure up to me?”

“That’s ok”

He declined knowing the forced comparison would make him lose control of his manhood.

“Come on don’t be shy, you know that you love it when I stand so close to you”

Sliding his rear off the bed he landed with his feet before her huge court shoes, they dwarfed his little bare feet by far and he gulped down hard as he looked forward and directly into her skirt.

“Now how is that for sexy huh? I’m just all legs from your point of view today”

Lori held his face by her skirt and gave him a hug of sorts which only served to remind Doug that her pussy was probably now level with his forehead behind this blue barrier of material. Lori then kneeled down and this action replaced his view of her skirt to that of her cleavage, neatly framed by the neck line of her blouse. Her breasts were not giants to him anymore but each one was at least as large as his head and couldn’t be ignored.

“But you prefer my big boobs to my long legs don’t you sweetie?”

“You are gorgeous all over Lori”

He complimented and looking for permission he reached out and cupped those heavy rounded curves that settled so innocently before his face. With his small hands he felt inadequate to support the abundant swells and just traced the texture of her bra around the front and to the sides. Her boobs went a long way back to her slim body but then her cleavage demonstrated this point pretty clearly.

“These must feel so big in your little hands eh? You see it is an advantage to be so much shorter than me, look at all the pleasures”

Her hands came to circle his arms, despite his defined muscles Lori was able to circle his arms in each of her large hands as she placed them back at his sides. Then her hands attended to the top few buttons of her blouse slowly opening it to reveal her flesh tone bra. But she wasn’t finished yet, without saying a word she pulled the blouse to one side over her left breast and then eased the cup aside to show her nipple. Pulling Doug into her body she directed his mouth to that exposed nipple and he latched on like a baby suckling to its mother. Her nipple was substantial in girth like a big gob stopper only he could manage to fit it into his mouth without gagging on it.

“Mmmm” she groaned in a contented fashion.

“Mommy likes her big tits to be sucked”

Her voice added as her hands now searched for his boxer shorts and pulled them easily away. Of course his dick sprung up like a snake about to strike and he inwardly gasped as he felt her large hands cup his balls and then his entire manhood between them.

“And baby likes mommy’s big hands to play with his itty bitty dick doesn’t he?”

Her child like talk was delivered in a playful manner that was aimed to arouse and of course it did.

 

Doug mouthed hungrily at her breast sucking and nibbling it whilst enjoying her actions below as she skilfully taunted his shaft and helmet with her long nails and fingers. Before he got too carried away Lori pulled back slipping her now enlarged nipple from his mouth and covering it up once more with her lacy bra.

“You know if only I had left you small like you were, then you would have been coming to work with me, tucked snugly inside this very tight blouse I’m wearing.....”

She looked for his reaction, his eyes roamed her huge chest and he looked up wide eyed showing his enthusiasm for her to continue.

“....remember what it felt like to be that tiny to me? Remember how giantess Lori would put you in her cleavage right here between these sexy boobs of mine?”

She plastered his face into her cleavage and it seemed to consume his head wrapping his ears and cheeks in lace as she continued to stroke and play with his manhood. Those firm breasts felt so good and so warm and he was soon closing towards a climax.

“I rem....”

He tried to speak but the centre band of her bra was almost in his mouth, so Lori eased him back.

“You remember what baby? Tell me?”

“I remember how incredible your boobs looked when I was that small, almost like mountains”

His mind embellished images of riding in her blouse pocket, of making love to her nipple and of being trapped in her sensational cleavage.

“These were bigger than buildings to you weren’t they? My boobs were huge sexy giants and you were their play thing, lost between them, lost in my gigantic sexy bra’s and helpless to my enormous nipples....ooh remember that Doug how helpless you were”

Lori slid his dick underneath the bra cup that covered her left breast so that he was trapped against the curve of her flesh. He could feel the hard underwire pressing on the base of his shaft but it didn’t matter because he felt her flesh all around his helmet and along his entire shaft.

Lifting him under his armpits she stood up and his feet left the floor, she was holding him and gently moved his body up and down to masturbate his dick so skilfully trapped in her bra.

“aaaahhh”

He sighed and Lori could see the tell tale signs that her man was about to burst, quickly she slipped his dick free and held him to her hip like a small child as she put her bra cup back in place. Denied his release Doug softly moaned but Lori wasn’t going to be cruel she just didn’t want to risk her work clothes.

“Now how about you cum in my big wet mouth you can make all the mess in there that you want, a big tall girl like me needs her morning man yoghurt”

Her seductive invitation was delivered as she lifted him onto her shoulders and her mouth opened wide. As he looked down over her large blonde hair he saw her red lips widen and easily engulf his every inch right down to his balls. Holding him like this she milked him dry and swallowed every last drop, there was no chance of her gagging on his length because he was just too little in that department and this made it the perfect fit.

“Oh man!!”

He called out in joy as she licked him clean and then slipped him out with a loud smack of her lips across his gently throbbing helmet.

“Oh woman you mean”

Lori laughed and placed him like a small infant on the bed as she tidied up her blouse and wiped her lips with a solitary finger.

“Yummy as always”

She smiled and blew a kiss down from her lofty height to him.

“Now be a good boy whilst I am at work. I’ll be thinking of you”

Singing to herself Lori looked once in the mirror and then walked out of the house.

 

It took Doug a few minutes to recover from being sexed up like that and he struggled to wash himself in the sink having given up on using the shower that was way out of his reach. Standing on the toilet seat he was able to operate the taps and clean up but it was quite humiliating an ordeal just to get clean. As he dressed he looked at Lori’s large clothes and shoes and sighed to himself, he really did get off on her being so extremely tall but his size just wasn’t practical long term despite what she thought to the contrary, he couldn’t become a recluse and had to face the reality that he needed to have his height back.

 

Now alone Doug thought back to his dream last night, Mars was still on his mind and so was his fantasy woman. He had never been to Mars and wondered what Venus ville would actually be like in reality, perhaps he could get Lori to take a trip to visit Mars and get part of this dream out of his system. He logged on to their home computer with a verbal command and asked the virtual assistant to check their joint account. The balance was a lot lower than he had expected to hear! He knew they had both recently paid for treatments with Reform but these sums didn’t account for over half their savings disappearing. Alarmed he asked for the last transactions and saw that Lori had recently authorised another payment to Reform?

“clarify payment”

He asked and the computer referenced Reform and a booking with today’s date. Luckily he knew Lori’s authorisation codes and he instructed the computer to interface with Reform’s central computer to bring up the invoice details. There was little detail other than to say she had booked a breast enlargement with the mobile centre. His eyes bulged as he read the statistic of a G cup! That would certainly be something to see and was obviously a surprise she had planned for him. Somehow the money didn’t seem to matter now and he grinned to how she was pandering to his love of bigger breasts. When he was back to normal even his large hands would struggle to hold a pair of G cups he thought.

 

There was more than enough money left for him to get returned to normal so he booked himself at the central Reform in town. Looking out of the window he had to check no one he knew was about, he had ordered a Jonny Cab with one of their automated robot drivers to take him directly as he couldn’t bare to use the hover bus network in his current condition. As the blue cab pulled up and sounded its arrival horn he struggled to open the door and jumped for the lock managing to open it. He stepped out and was about to make for the open cab door when a pair of white jean clad legs and a perfectly peachy rear rushed across his path. The tall girl hadn’t seen him in her haste but he couldn’t miss her. With long flowing blonde hair trailing behind her back she was quite breathtaking as she ran towards the hover bus stop seeing the vehicle just pulling up. If he had stepped out a moment or two earlier those long legs would have ploughed into him. Distracted as he watched her sprinting for the bus he suddenly realised that he recognised her, it was Sarah their neighbour, only he hadn’t realised because she was so tall. Climbing into the Jonny Cab the robotic driver asked his directions and then sped off to Reform.

 

Arriving at Reform he realised in his haste to be returned to normal he hadn’t packed a bag full of his shrunken clothes that could also be restored. However he seen shrugged this off as lugging a large bag given his current height would have been very hard to manage. When he stepped into the reform reception he suddenly thought about the pretty receptionist who had been so taken with him before. There was part of him that wanted to see her again but another part that didn’t want any more distractions, luckily she wasn’t on duty and a Robotic receptionist was taking charge, he hated these mechanical synthetic humans as their interaction software was so limited.

 

It wasn’t long before he was in the chamber and a new woman was dealing with his restoration back to normal size, she kept on about how unusual it was for the mobile clinic to reduce someone to his present height and why on earth he would volunteer to be made so short. Using the lie his wife had created he made out that it was work related and soon this woman stopped the line of questioning. Walking down the corridor after being fully restored he felt very strange and extraordinarily large, the world was normal again as was his perspective of it and how he remembered things.

 

As he walked across the reception there was a holo advert suddenly projected before him, he had obviously inadvertently triggered some sort of sensor designed to present current marketing to people who were about to leave. Normally Doug would have walked straight through the image but it showed Mars as a holiday destination using the Recall part of their operations that he had experienced before.

 

The marketing had worked and he was sat in one of the private Recall consultancy area seconds later waiting to hear what options they could offer for implanting memories direct to his brain. Doug thought that if he took a short weekend break to Mars that perhaps he could stop dreaming about being there and not feel so guilty about his nocturnal activities with another woman.

“Mr Quaid?”

“That’s me”

Doug answered a stocky almost matronly looking woman who shook his hand. She was very jolly and clearly was in sales as she launched straight into Recalls capabilities.

“Can I call you Doug?”

“Sure”

“Doug you have picked the best day to visit Recall, we are offering mad discounts for first timers here”

“Really?”

He couldn’t help but grin at her sales patter.

“Let me tell you about Recall, the memory implants are totally painless, we just scan your brain, locate your memory centre and pop those memories in. The technology is harmless just a little glowing light around your head and we can feed you any experiences from our vast files and even tailor them to your requirements. Travel is always first class with Recall, no wasted time at the space ports, no problems with warp drive failures. You get the perfect vacation and the memory will be so good we guarantee you won’t be able to distinguish it from any other real memory that you’ve got in there.”

“That’s some claim”

“Try us Doug, have you used the system in the Reform centre back there?”

“Yeh, I came in a while back and stuck my head in it, now I know everything about your company background”

“Well that was a small unit designed for short term memory implantation it scratches the surface of what our main stream deep implant technology can actually deliver.”

On and on the woman went until Doug agreed that he would take a small weekend special.

“That’s excellent you won’t regret this Doug, so first we need to decide where you are going?”

A holo library of images confronted his face with destinations from around the world to the far reaches of space, the lady pushed him towards the popular Saturn cruises but Doug latched onto the picture of Mars which happened to show an aerial view of Venus ville and the Cohaagan statue and it was just like his dream! He hadn’t seen this before and wondered how he could have imagined it so perfectly when he was asleep, this unsettled him but with the lady pushing him for decisions he came out with Venus ville for his preferred location.

“Mars huh? You know they don’t allow hardly any holiday trade there now. But that’s the beauty of Recall you can go where it’s impossible or expensive to go, without really going there at all. So I see a visit to Mars has really intrigued you? Now as part of your weekend package what will it be, rock climbing the terraformed mountains, swimming in the new natural lakes? Or can I interest you in one of our themed weekends?”

The lady went on to explain that it was boring to go away as your conventional self.

“You need a holiday break from your real life so we have these themes, why not travel to mars as a sports hero? A playboy? Or......”

Interrupting her pitch Doug saw a secret agent option and he was drawn to this somehow.

“Ahhh secret agent is it? You won’t be disappointed at all! The girls, the gadgets it’s all in this package”

Doug paid for the package and was introduced to a technician, this was a mature lady probably in her late forties who was plain looking. She led him to a room next door where a large armchair type device was based that looked very sumptuous and quite normal except for the curved head shaped receptacle mounted on the back.

“Take a seat in the chair Doug, now whilst we warm up the machine let’s talk preferences for this trip. “

A holo projector fired up and the woman tapped away at a holo keyboard.

“So a secret agent weekend in Venus ville?”

Doug nodded.

“Now of course there are going to be encounters with beautiful girls it’s scripted into the experience so I need to know if you consent to things getting well let’s say very physical?”

“It’s just a memory right?”

Doug checked.

“Yes but many men come out of here after their virtual hanky panky and feel very guilty, remember it is as real as any memory in your head”

“But I’m not a secret agent”

“No, so you will know it was all a fantasy experience”

“Then yes I want everything the experience has to offer, all the realism”

“Good”