- Text Size +

 

His answer didn’t matter at this stage as his dick betrayed him as it was uncontrollably tuned into the visual stimulus of a gigantic pussy facing only a few inches from his body.

“That excited you huh? Well let me slip those panties on inside out and all your dreams will be answered”

 

As she turned the material around he was slightly disoriented for a second with all the motion. Suddenly he was in the centre of the action as her giant legs stepped in one my one inside the underwear and he was raised from her ankles and then upwards at a steady pace. Lori sniggered with how easily he had fallen under her spell and braced herself for the anticipation of feeling his naked body pressed against her excitement.

 

Acres of tanned flesh flashed by his eyes with only a knee to break up the monotony of this smooth expanse, in seconds he was under her skirt and the panties were docking with her body fitting perfectly over her pert rear and pressing him firmly against her pussy. The full extent of the skirt fell back into place as her hands moved away and he was in a warm darkness. A warm darkness that soon turned very wet! Lori’s sex seemed to saturate instantly with the juices of her carnal desires and enveloped him in the kiss like contact that Lori had suggested. Stuck firm by the silk bow Doug was being overwhelmed by the contact and had to gasp for air on several occasions as his wife’s pussy seemed to slobber over his body like a hungry lioness being teased with a succulent joint of meat.

“Oh how lovely you feel down there!”

Lori exclaimed and stood up to walk into the bathroom to apply her makeup. She wasn’t dressed fully yet and only wore her white tennis skirt with a white lace bra on top. As she looked at her reflection in the mirror poised with her eyeliner pen in hand, she was really starting to feel the joys of having her husband permanently in contact with her pussy. Her eyes dropped south for a second to see that there was no evidence of her passengers existence from the outside of her skirt and yet inside she felt him so well that it made her tremble just a little, as she tried to steady her hand to accentuate her long eyelashes.

 

Unable to speak easily for the moment Doug felt like he had been strapped into an intense fairground ride that belonged at an adult sex park where the theme was to be assaulted by a giant pussy allowing it to slither up and down his body whilst it was on the move.

As Lori finished her makeup she knew things were getting pretty damp down there and smiled inwardly at how wonderful an experience this was. As she brushed back her long blonde hair, her knees weakened every time she felt her tiny husband pushing his limbs inside. His hands and legs tried to push away the slippery folds of her skin to allow him more air but it was very difficult at his size, her pleasure at this time wasn’t on his agenda but his actions only served this purpose.

“ooooh you are really getting me going tiny!”

Finding it difficult to walk back across the bedroom as the pleasure was rising inside her, Lori pulled the front of her skirt forward and her hand briefly pulled her panties out disconnecting Doug from her excitement. The sight that met her eyes was a shiny looking miniature man, his hair and entire body was wet with her juices and the material all around him was soaked through. As he wiped to clear his vision and readied himself to shout up, Lori was finding his helplessness even more of a turn on.

“Look at you in my panties down there, you are so tiny....so..tiny...tiny...tiny...”

Her fingers dropped down in front of him and parted her sex wider than he’d ever seen it before as giant as it was. The dim light allowed him to see fold upon intricate fold of her delicate inner flesh displayed far wider than the he was tall!

 

She was right he was tiny compared to her giant pussy and Lori could only imagine what her husband was facing before him, did her enormity scare him? Or did he find the sight of her colossal pussy sexually appealing? Either way she found this comparison made her feel charged up with desire and so empowered to know that her pussy could smother him if she chose. She wouldn’t wish to harm Doug ever but at the same time the thought of him struggling against her sex as she simply walked around with him in her panties was too much stimulation.

 

Lori let the elastic snap shut and pulled her fingers away and out of her skirt, this action sent Doug back into the furnace of her more open pussy. Staring into the full length mirror nearby Lori saw a beautiful and very tall woman looking back with eyes that were alive with the first signs of her approaching orgasm. Her cheeks flushed a little and her nipples stood out like bullets making her bra appear a little stretched. She held her breasts in each hand and caressed them whilst she thought of Doug below and felt the tremors of the building pleasure he was causing.

“You are a giantess!”

Her voice boomed for only her to hear and she made these proud declarations as she was talking to her reflection.

“You are so big!...So Gigantic!...So much woman to him!”

As her last word rolled out it came with the reaching of her orgasm and she almost doubled over in joy with those few intense seconds.

 

Of course Doug was trying to ride out the storm she had created below, her fluids seemed to be flowing everywhere and he was beginning to fear for his life if her orgasm continued for much longer as his ability to take a breath was compromised and soon he could drown. Luckily Lori pulled her panties down over her still quivering knees and let them fall. With the sight of her pussy rising above and the interior of her skirt rushing by the sensation wasn’t too dissimilar to one of the vertical rides he had once experienced where you were strapped in and lifted up to the extreme height of a tower and then allowed to briefly free fall down the shaft of the tower until the brakes were applied. However this ride had a braking system which was Lori’s ankles as they held the panties from hitting the floor below quite abruptly. With almost a practiced expertise she removed her panties without touching them and stepped out to tower over her man, once more allowing him the imposing view of her full stature.

“Wait there little one, I need to clean myself up that was quite a rush”

 

How Doug hated the way she did this, once more leaving him helpless as she went off to clean herself up. This treatment had to stop, he felt used once more by his own wife taking sexual advantage of him this way. Of course part of him did find it sexy to be forced inside her underwear but being beaten up by her pussy left him drained and he was still annoyed with how his consent didn’t seem to matter anymore.

 

When Lori returned some five minutes later Doug was picked up along with her panties and taken to the sink basin. Running some water Lori tested it with her little finger and then announced it was ready as if she were preparing a bath for a small child. Detaching him from her underwear only took one simple tug of the bow for the giant fingers and Doug felt pathetic to think how weak he was. He then watched in awe as she tossed the underwear into a pile of dirty clothes that was building like a small mountain range in the distance next to an overflowing monster of a laundry basket.

“There you go little one, you are free and no longer part of my underwear. Now, do you want mummy to wash you?”

Her baby talk was another trigger to Doug, he jumped out of her hand and into a swimming pool sized sink that was deep enough that he had to tread water as he cleaned himself off.

“Are you not speaking to me?”

She said and put her chin on the side of the sink which appeared that she was making the effort to bring herself closer and listen to what he was saying.

“Will you listen to me?”

He almost grunted back but changed his tone at the last minute to soften the attitude behind this question.

“Of course baby, I’m all yours. I am your personal giantess ready to assist you”

Lori was very bubbly due to the fact she had climaxed not long ago and felt on top of the world with the whole situation. As she viewed the tiny naked figure almost swimming in the three inches of water she had prepared it was clear he didn’t share her happiness.

 

“Lori, what was last night all about? You let Lisa see me, handle me, worse you let her play with me right in front of your eyes, what were you thinking?”

“I was thinking that you enjoyed having two women, two hot giant women servicing you. And don’t forget I saw you enjoy it firsthand. Remember you blew your little load in Lisa’s mouth first not mine”

“Yes, but only because she and you....oh I give up! You can’t see how different you have been treating me since I became this small?”

“Of course I can, you fit in so many exciting places now that I’m thoroughly enjoying our new sex life. And things are different now, I have to make the decisions because, well, you are not big enough to decide. You are my responsibility and my little secret to share”

The way Lori was speaking he got the distinct impression she was considering to keep him this way and simply had to check this out whilst she was allowing the conversation to continue.

“Wait a minute Lori, I know we’ve had some fun with this situation and all but I don’t like it when you talk this way...it’s like you are really contemplating to keep me this small”

Trying to add a small nervous laugh to the end of his sentence, he looked up for reassurance.

“To be honest I am very seriously tempted, I mean there are so many positives for both of us”

 

Lori picked him up out of the water and he dangled between her left thumb and forefinger.

“Lori, please don’t joke like that. I need to go back and have them restore me today”

Blowing the large beads of water from his body with warm air from her breath, Doug was pleasantly dry in only a minute. But it took that full minute before Lori answered him.

“Honey, look at how tiny you are. I’ve just given your whole body a blow dry with my mouth. I mean you are smaller than those little plastic action figures that children play with, how on earth could you possibly get back to Reform and be restored unless I carry you there in one of my pockets?”

Having said this Lori walked off and delighted in dropping him into an open drawer in the bedroom and he fell, what was ten foot in his terms, straight down into a soft pile of sexy lingerie. After the shock of being dropped, Doug found his naked body gently cushioned on top of a padded bra, one that Lori no longer needed to wear and hadn’t had resized to her new proportions.

“There you go baby, you can check out my underwear drawer whilst I put some perfume on and perhaps we can chat about this further in a minute”

 

Leaving him stranded in this vast drawer filled with countless layers of neatly folded panties and bra’s Doug was more than a little distracted by his surroundings, all of which reminded him how gigantically gorgeous his wife’s body had become to him. Wading over a terrain comprising of silk, lace and satin he tried to make for the drawer edge only to be confronted with a wooden wall towering above him and laughing down at his size, he would have to stay put until Lori returned.

 

The small splash of perfume Lori had sprayed on her neck and wrists was more than noticeable to Doug even before she was back in sight. The waft of a lovely feminine fragrance filled the air and he knew that it would be overpowering when she was close up.

 

As Lori leaned over her drawer she made sure that the underside of her chest was in view of her tiny husband, at this angle she would force him to look straight up and see her jutting bosom hanging over him in the lacy bra that she was wearing. She hoped that with the entire surrounding stimulus and the view she now presented above of her giant breasts, that his spirit would weaken and she could convince him to remain tiny forever.

“So where were we? Oh, yes you were feeling really small in my underwear drawer and waiting for your giant wife to return”

“Ummm....”

Doug moved back across the surface of a folded yet still humongous silky camisole top and tried to

find the pair of giant eyes up in the sky, yet the sheer magnitude of his wife’s breasts managed to obscure most her beautiful face. He couldn’t help but stray in thought to how he had been inside such a giant bra with her breast pushing against his body and this line of thinking did little to help him converse with her right now.

“Lori you were talking about taking me back to Reform”

“Actually, what I said was that you couldn’t possibly get back there without me to carry you and I’m really starting to see all the benefits of us living together and keeping this awesome size difference forever”

There was a moment of silence as Doug really started to fear for his future, without her he was helpless right now and unable even to climb out of her underwear drawer of all places. He didn’t dare upset her but he had to make her see sense, the arrangement was only supposed to be temporary, a bit of fun between them not permanent!

“Honey, I can’t live this way forever. What benefits are you talking about? This is my life we are discussing here”

“Don’t worry tiny, I will look after you that I promise, you are just so precious like this and it will so easy to care for someone who’s so small especially at my size and it’ll be fun. Life for you will be a lot simpler than it is now. Oh and as for benefits just look around. Look at where are you standing right now in my underwear drawer that’s amazing isn’t it? You can sleep amongst my soft and pretty delicates every night, it’ll be so nice and cosy for you and I promise to make sure there is a clean pair of my panties for you to keep warm in each night, unless you would prefer the ones I was wearing that day, eh?”

Shaking his head in disbelief at what he was hearing Lori saw that her man wasn’t convinced at all and decided to be even more persuasive taking his attention back to her chest knowing what a weakness he had for her large breasts.

“And look up here, these are the huge benefits of being so small to me and every woman, these are the really big wonders that will dominate your new life.”

 

Wobbling seductively her giant breasts, the grand movements of what had to be tens of tonnes of womanly flesh was dramatically emphasized to Doug.

“Just think my little Doug you will remain this small compared to my boobs forever, just imagine how many of my bra’s you have yet to travel inside and with each new one a new experience mmmm? Oh and let’s not forget there are also my giant dresses and sexy panties all waiting for you to ride inside them too, not to mention those tight little summer skirts of mine and how do you fancy riding in the pocket of my black hot pants? You see, I can think of so many new and incredibly sexy experiences for you my tiny lover and all of them are made possible because you are living in a world of giant women like me”

“That all sounds so good Lori, but, but....”

“Buttons?”

Lori said to interrupt, ending and altering his sentence to divert his resistance.

“Are you thinking about how the giant buttons on my clothes will tease you from now on? Imagine when you are naughty I could wear one of my blouses with the button down pockets, trapping you in that blouse and bouncing you against my left boob all day long?”

“You gotta listen to me Lori...”

Stamping his foot the soft underwear below just absorbed his frustration without any sound and Lori didn’t even notice this display of anger. Taking a deep lung full of air he calmed down and tried again.

“Lori you are awesome like this really awesome, I get hard just looking at your body it’s so fantastic in scale but to live like this? To be a man literally living in his wife’s pockets for the rest of my life....that’s not what I want”

“I don’t believe you”

Lori countered and then lifted him out of the drawer and placed him above her cleavage. With the bra she was wearing its design pushed her breasts firmly together and he was able to stay put on the surface but she squeezed his legs into the deep valley of soft breast tissue just to make sure he couldn’t fall out and then wedged his hips down until he looked like a man in fleshy sinking sand about to go under.

 

“Tell me that you don’t like being where I just put you in amongst my giant lingerie? I know your weaknesses Doug, I know you like to be overwhelmed by such feminine things, remember how I caught you exploring my bra whilst you thought I was still showering? I bet you won’t forget how tiny you felt when I forced you to step inside those big cups and how turned on you were when you saw my giant breast coming in after you”

Now Doug was struggling to keep his mind on the conversation, he was half sunk into his wife’s perfect cleavage and his head was replaying the sight of seeing the interior of those bra cups surrounding him.

“....all that silk, all those giant lacy things so much larger than you.....Doug. Tell me which you honestly prefer, to be normal sized and have you dick wrapped in my cleavage or to have your whole naked body right in between a pair of giant breasts just like you are now?”

Giving him a small squeeze and allowing her breasts to rise up in his peripheral vision Lori kept up the pressure wanting to break him into submission. She knew him too well and he was becoming excited and straying from his goal.

“Man its sexy in here......”

He almost said involuntarily but Lori jumped on this mistake.

“Yes it is Doug, its sexy between my great big boobs when you are this little size, oh and my nipples they need so much attention from a small guy like you. They need to be sucked and to be loved one by one but only a little man can do this, only a little man like you can enter my nipples and lose everything he’s got inside them”

Pulling her bra cup out she was quick to reposition him before her nipple, lining up his manhood making sure that when the lace fell back into place that he would be pushed gently on top of it.

“and only a little man can be totally out of sight carried inside my bras, right down deep where you are now making love to my horny nipples”