- Text Size +

 

It was morning when Doug awoke, somehow he had managed to sleep from the evening before and he could vaguely recall Lori picking him up out of her pocket and talking to him. Normally one of his first thoughts upon waking was food but he noticed that he hadn’t really felt hungry since he was shrunk or thirsty which was strange but probably a good thing since the size of food made it look far less appealing close up. As his eyelids opened he was about to sit up when he felt something odd around his waist, as his eyes focused he thought it was a thick black cummerbund, like you would wear with an expensive tux but then he realised it was a thick silk band of black material crossing his mid section and it had a bow three times his width!

“What the?”

Doug said aloud as finally he began to appreciate his surroundings, he looked around to find himself almost in the centre of a huge silk and lace triangle the size of the main sail from a boat to his scale. He instantly recognised that he was secured to the outside of a pair of Lori’s delicate black panties, a French pair that he helped her choose only a month ago from their trip to the mall. His hands tried to address the firm yet giving knot of the pretty bow that secured him but there was no way he was strong enough to free himself. He couldn’t even stand up very well and ended up just lying on his back and trying to see around the bow at his location. He knew it was morning as the light wasn’t artificial and he could see that he was on the floor in the bedroom and the looming wooden pillar in the corner of his vision meant that he somewhere close to the base of one of the bed legs.

 

Was Lori still in the bed above? Had she left him tied up in her panties all night? He didn’t know the answers and decided to shout for attention. After calling out for over several minutes his voice weakened and he realised if she was in the bed he would have been able to hear her giant breathing and the room was silent except for the far off sound of some music, the radio in their kitchen he assumed. This meant Lori was already up and had just left him this way on the floor, perhaps she got a kick out of intimidating him knowing he was effectively immobilised on the front of a pair of her sexy panties and unable to do anything, again he didn’t know for sure her motivation but it was clear that she had placed him there and strategically positioned one of her high heeled sandals nearby so that he could see its small building sized presence. He resided himself that he would have to wait for her to return and as he lay back he suddenly recalled the events of the previous evening and how Lori had treated him like a plaything with her friend, and then there was the thought of Lisa and how she had used him, basically without his consent and then threatened him that he would stay this size forever. Suddenly he sat up as much as he could and rechecked his surroundings worried that he could be in Lisa’s bedroom and attached to her panties! But he reassured himself by once again looking at the towering open toed sandal nearby and the mountainous wardrobe in the distance. As he calmed down he realised that he was in fact scared of Lisa which felt odd because he had never been scared of any person in his life yet the giant presence of Lisa and the thought of what she could now do with him made him worried.

 

He hoped Lori would be readying herself so that she could take him to the mobile reform centre as planned because he really wanted his size back right now considering all that had happened.

Lori was busy downstairs fixing a drink and was in a great mood, last night was in her mind a fabulous evening and really fun. She had thoroughly enjoyed a taste of her possible new life style, one where she could satisfy her sexual desires with her tiny partner who would be under her total control. But this new life also offer her the ability to flirt and socialise with other men should she wish. There was a conflict in her mind of what to decide as she felt love and loyalty to her man and knew she shouldn’t just decide on his future fate, yet at his size it really didn’t seem like he had a voice to be heard as she would be the one taking care of him for the rest of his life. Time was ticking away as she had risen from bed rather late and she knew that when Doug woke up he would be annoyed about the previous evening and waiting to be taken back to the mobile Reform centre as soon as possible which meant she would have to make a decision very soon on what to do. But even the thought of this decision turned her on, she could keep him tiny and he would be forced to get on with being her sex toy and tiny companion or she could let him acquire some of his old height back and dominate him with her amazon stature. As she stood there thinking and gazing out of the garden window from the kitchen, she found her hand straying to her womanhood and stroking herself gently, she delighted herself with the thought of how she had strapped Doug’s helpless body onto a pair of her favourite knickers and how he would wake up and his first thoughts would be just how big his wife was.

 

Back in the bedroom Doug was still waiting and it seemed some time before he could hear Lori returning, her loud footsteps became audible as she approached the other side of the impossibly large door. It was at this point when he had only heard her approaching that he began to wonder if he was in danger of being stepped on, had she recalled putting him down on the floor this way? Wasn’t his current position irresponsible of her to leave him this way where she could forget his presence and accidently crush him? Or was this another power trip for her to enjoy as he would be forced to view her from so far below where she could tower over him with those lovely skyscraper tall legs?

 

As Lori entered the room she knew exactly where she had left Doug, having gently lowered him down by the edge of her bed he was in the ideal spot where she could pretend not to see him and step over him a few times just for the thrill of it. Putting him down in such a vulnerable position made her so excited that morning as she imagined how gigantic she would appear with her huge feet stepping in close proximity to his body as he cowered to her every move. She had no intentions of hurting him that wasn’t her nature but she loved to see how he had become so wary of her size, it was something he couldn’t hide from her now.

 

All Doug could see was a pair of tanned legs at first as Lori stepped into the room.

“Boom!”

Her left foot landed not far from where he was and he felt the slight jolt from the floor boards below as they reacted under her his wife’s weight.

“Lori!”

He called for attention just as her other foot came to join the first surprising him with how it approached so rapidly and landed so heavily nearby. The same foot rose again and almost in slow motion he got a good glimpse of her bare sole as it sailed overhead casting him in shadow. The detail he could see was amazing, the skin on her heel was hard compared to the suppler flesh along the arch of her foot, and even her smallest toe would have accounted for a third of his entire length! Staring at the underside of a woman’s foot when he was little larger than a good sized cockroach made Doug exceptionally nervous. So much so that when the heel of that very foot landed only an inch behind his head he nearly wet himself!

“Careful Honey, I’m down here!”

He yelled and Lori pretended only then to notice him as she swivelled around bringing her feet either side of his body. In his peripheral vision he couldn’t even see the ends of her feet now as they stretched far behind him and there was no way he could look over them. Her shapely legs at this angle looked incredible like a pair of smooth tanned towers that seemed almost never ending, rising upwards into the canopy of a soft white tennis skirt way above. With these perfect pins slightly parted Doug could see under the skirt and his wife was flashing her womanhood to him and he could almost smell it even this far away which meant she was obviously in a frisky mood.

“Oh, sorry tiny”

Lori’s voice boomed in a feigned acknowledgment that she had been carless.

“I nearly stepped on you down there didn’t I?”

“Lori what am I doing down here in the first place? It’s dangerous with those giant feet of yours moving around”

Changing the topic swiftly Lori proceeded to part her legs a little wider ensuring her man would see straight up her skirt as she teasingly spoke.

“But the view is really sexy from all the way down there right?”

“What, well uh yes....”

Caught off guard by her action he watched as Lori knelt over him allowing her knees to fully bend and that short skirt to position itself like the grand interior of a huge tent.

“Whoops, I keep doing these things, I quite forget just how to behave as a giantess. But I bet you don’t mind too much being under my skirts eh little man?”

 

Withdrawing backwards in a slow manner Lori leaned down over Doug with her face and smiled brightly. She could see that he was semi aroused from her actions and decided to play on this.

“You didn’t answer me baby? Do you mind being under my skirts?”

“Lori don’t start all that we need to talk about last night.....”

“Hush...”

A large finger tip blotted out Doug’s face for a second and waggled from side to side over his eyes in a warning that she didn’t want to hear what he was going to say. The finger withdrew but softly stroked across his mid section and thighs stirring him further before hovering beside him.

“Now as I was saying, you really don’t mind being under my skirts do you tiny?”

“Lori now’s not the time...”

Again Doug tried to speak up, to raise question of his recent treatment but Lori was too busy thinking about what her friend had said to her, the words seemed to echo inside her head like as if Lisa was speaking to her right there and then.

“Doug would be more like your little living toy, you could have sex with him anytime you fancied to satisfy yourself”

“I said hush little one, your giant wife up here wants to have some fun with you right now and I asked you a question, I’ll say it once again....”

The cool touch of a single finger nail traced around his body circling him with a light touch and just gently grating over the material, a sound he probably only could hear.

“....You like being under my skirts don’t you? You like being close to my big wet pussy as small as you are to it?”

Doug could see she was in full flow and he either needed to cooperate or risk upsetting her, the later didn’t bear thinking about in his current condition.

“Yes”

He conceded only to please her.

“That’s better.”

She said secretly loving the fact that he had crumbled so easily to her will. Then, using both hands she lifted the panties up by the hip straps so he hung on the front of them and dangled before her face.

“Do you like where I put you? Do you find it a turn on to be tied up by me this way? Was it nice to wake up and find that pretty silk bow across your hard little body fixing you helplessly to a giant pair of my sexy panties?”

“I feel puny...ridiculous on here and I can’t even untie myself from your underwear”

His admission made her smile even though he half snarled the answer.

“But as puny as you are and as emasculated as these giant panties make you feel, isn’t it also sexy Doug? The thought that I could put them on, slide my enormous legs in there and settle my huge pussy right behind you?”

“These are sexy panties Lori and they sure look fabulous on you, but.... but I really don’t want to be stuck to the outside of them and under that big skirt you are wearing.”

“No?”

Lori tilted her head to one side in a cheeky sympathetic fashion and then shifted her hold of the panties so that one hand clasped the material just above his head dropping the hip straps, standing slowly up he felt the breeze from her skirt as it shifted and fell to settle high above her giant knees and then witnessed her free hand hiking up her skirt as she lowered him opposite her pussy. Her giant sex seemed to be grinning at him with a big vertical smile as Lori added.

“Of course you don’t want to be on the outside of my pretty underwear what was I thinking? You want to be on the inside right where my huge pussy can give you big sexy wet kisses, that’s right isn’t it little man?”