- Text Size +

 

Lori leaned in a small amount puckering her lips and then gliding a monstrous tongue over them. Doug couldn’t help himself the display was too much to ignore and he was getting more aroused by their teasing.

“Oh he’s thinking about it alright, look at how horny we are making him”

Noting the obvious rising between his legs Lisa beckoned him forward.

“Come and take a closer look Doug, don’t worry we won’t eat you”

Tentatively he did walk closer but without really thinking about his own actions. They were like two siren’s drawing him ever nearer and he felt helpless to combat his sexual curiosity of the moment. Two gorgeous faces larger than houses fluttering eyelashes that were so large that they could beat wind across his body as effectively as two hand held fans.

“These giant lips are going to make you cum little man”

As Lori teased she leaned her chin over the sideboard and finally connected her lips upon his naked body with a kiss that only a giantess could deliver. His chest, stomach and upper thighs were plastered in the warm embrace of her soft red lips and her mouth seemed to suction upon him and lifted him several feet in the air before she smacked her lips together rubbing his dick briefly before she withdrew. The lip gloss shone over his body and the two women grinned in a delighted fashion to see him even more turned on than he was a few seconds ago, even part of his manhood was coated in red.

“Woah....”

He said stumbling back on his feet and reeling in the sheer pleasure of the moment.

“You always did say that I was a good kisser didn’t you Doug? And that was just a little kiss, would you like a bigger one? How would you like me to French kiss your entire body? Or how would you enjoy a big kiss from Lisa here?”

With her friends suggestion Lisa didn’t wait to be asked again and began to pucker her lips seductively before Doug, he wasn’t allowed to answer and to provide his consent as she reached in with a hand and cupped it behind him, before he could move her lips were flattening him against the inside of her palm as Lisa mouthed over his body and then licked him from all angles with her powerful tongue. This only took a few seconds but Doug was amazed at her technique as it felt so incredible, he would have hated himself for loving Lisa’s skills but at that point in time he wasn’t able to think straight due to the sensations between his legs.

“Mmmm, I could just lick him up and down like a lolly all day, he’s so tasty”

There was a pause as Lisa showed Doug her tongue wriggling it around inside her mouth and behind her teeth trying to tease him with its size and mere presence.

“Then why don’t we both share that lolly?”

Lori took Doug at first away from Lisa and towards her own mouth. Her fingers slid his legs carefully over her bottom lip and then he felt his calves resting on her teeth as a tongue rose over his lower body delicately resting on him with its hot wetness. Her upper lip closed down gently and he was hanging half out of her mouth almost as if she were contemplating if she should suck him inwards like a strand of thick spaghetti. Suddenly he felt a warm breeze of air from behind his head and then noticed the upper portion of a mouth coming from the opposite direction, this warm breeze turned hot as two lips pressed down on this body and darkness fell. He was now in the middle of two giantesses who were almost kissing each other and sharing his body between their massive mouths. Slowly, Lori pulled back a little giving him a sensational massage between her lips as they hugged across his thighs and over his tortured member. Lisa allowed him air by opening her mouth just as two fingers clasped his mid section and eased him free from the two sets of lips that now surrounded him. Holding him in position the fingers pointed his midsection dead centre to his Lori’s luscious painted lips and she gave him a full on lick from head to toe making him tingle with the erotic pleasure of that moment. Then before his heart could settle he was turned around one hundred and eighty and faced Lisa’s lips and watched them close towards him in a pursed fashion to kiss him from his neck to his ankles in one go! Then those lips parted and his dick was rubbed against their exterior and he could watch it turning the colour of Lisa’s lipstick as it slid back and forth. From behind his wife kissed his back matching the size of the kiss he had experienced on his front from Lisa with a wet warmth over his bottom and lower back, her action only served to push his dick harder against the softness of Lisa’s mouth. The feeling was intense as these giant women kissed his nakedness from both sides in a relentless sexual manner and within seconds he knew he was going to explode. Still facing Lisa his mind tried to fight the urge but those lips kept up a motion across his rigid manhood showing their dominant power and their womanly softness at the same time. He bucked violently and Lisa parted her lips to receive the first spurts of his juices and before he had fully emptied he was turned around swiftly so that the remainder from his balls was extracted by his wife as she gently sucked on his midsection until they were dry.

 

Moments later in the fading haze of his orgasm he slumped into a giant palm not knowing who now held him as he attempted to recover. High above he could see the underside of two cliff size chins moving as the giantesses spoke.

“Men are so yummy this way, I’d love one of my own this size so I could play as a giantess all day and night”

“They sure are, I really am having doubts about taking Doug back”

“Then don’t”

“Lisa I......”

Lori thought once more about keeping Doug at his present stature, it would be all too easy to hide him and certainly a tantalising thought to have her total dominance over his life. Smiling back at her friend she looked down at the small naked man panting in her hand and clasped her fingers over him to cover his body from sight.

“....I think he might be stay this size for the rest of his life”

“Now that’s more like it and if you ever get bored of him, I always have some room in my bra’s”

They laughed and luckily for Doug he didn’t hear the tail end of their conversation as his wife’s fingers temporarily cocooned him before he was tumbled into her blouse pocket once more.

 

Feeling rather tired Doug tried to stand up and get his bearings and the shifting pocket soon bounced him back onto his backside as Lori was walking back into the bar area with Lisa. His energy was depleted and his will to argue for that evening and very soon he drifted off to sleep with the drone of the giant world outside the confines of his wife’s blouse and the beating of her heart making for a soothing sound.