- Text Size +

 

With her friends encouragement Lori left and slid her shoe over to Lisa for safekeeping before she went off to find Tony. Doug was half aware of the situation as he saw his wife’s foot leave and then felt the strange motion as the shoe slid across the floor. When the shoe had ended its journey Doug made his way to the open section and looked up to see Lisa long legs towering over him on either side. He attempted to climb up the inner side of the shoe to get free and find out what was going on when Lisa’s huge face appeared under the table. He had hardly managed to get out of the shoe when a large set of fingers enclosed his body and very soon he found himself on the table surface with his back to a towering wine glass and with Lisa looming over him.

“Where’s Lori?”

He asked in an abrupt fashion still annoyed with the way these women were treating him.

“Lori is off enjoying herself and that means you are mine now”

A large hand came to rest by Doug and a set of painted finger nails tapped the surface restlessly making him nervous.

“Lisa, I want to go home now. Please get Lori for me. Enough is enough and you girls have had your fun tonight!”

Trying to be assertive Doug looked up and expected Lisa to comply but her reaction he didn’t expect. The fingers that were tapping beside him suddenly moved in his direction and just one of them extended flashing a large shiny finger nail like a thick blade before him. This nail threateningly hovered by his mid section and forced him to back up until he was stepping on the base of the wine glass and had run out of room.

“You still haven’t learned that what being so tiny means have you Doug? I’m bigger than you, Lori is a lot bigger than you and from now on you will do as you are told by women.”

“Careful!”

He warned her as the nail came close to his chest before Lisa decided to retract her hand having intimidated him enough with its presence.

“Don’t worry little man I won’t hurt you, not unless you misbehave.”

Feeling in absolute control Lisa was lapping up this moment, she liked the way that this naked man was wary of her and found this control was exciting but there was also another type of excitement building within her which she needed to explore.

“Misbehave? Lisa I am not a baby, I’m a man”

Doug walked forward and closer to Lisa trying to show that he wasn’t going to be threatened by her and that he could stand his own ground. He hoped that Lori would be back soon and he could get out of this situation.

 

Looking down over the small naked figure on the table before her, Lisa just smiled and then she waited for him to come closer, once he was in range without saying a word she leaned down and over the table. Doug wasn’t prepared for what happened next as Lisa’s chest descended towards the table and shadowed over him like to red aircraft in a parallel dive. Gravity had filled these braless breasts as they lowered at this angle and the entire sky above Doug was now one giant red hill that loomed only a fraction above his head! Aware of her close proximity he was about to walk out to avoid contact when the breast lowered again and gently pushed him down onto his knees before forcing him to lay down under it. Like before he tried to combat the breast yet the flesh was an impossible weight to overcome, he was incapacitated beneath it and smothered.

 

Of course the real weight would have been tonnes given the size of the breast to Doug and Lisa was supporting it but allowing him to be pinned whilst she proved a point.

When the weight was removed Doug slowly got back to his feet and backed up in order to see Lisa’s beautiful yet smug expression.

“That was a warning tiny, I could have mushed that little body of yours under just one of my giant boobs. Now wouldn’t that be a sexy way to go? Or maybe you’d prefer it if I smothered you in my cleavage, and you know just how big my cleavage is, don’t you little man?”

“Why are you doing this?”

Lisa now had Doug nervous she was unpredictable and clearly was on a power trip.

“Because I can and because you are so small and insignificant. And finally I love the fact that you are frightened by the size of my tits up here that’s quite a turn on for me.”

Leaning forward Lisa shook her chest over the table and Doug had to react by cowering away making her laugh.

“But let’s get down to the business of my pleasure now. In a few seconds I’m going to pick you up and drop you inside my knickers and you are going to give me a delicious orgasm just the way you have done with your wife”

“What? You’re not serious!”

“Oh I’m serious little one. You must have noticed how wet you had me earlier when you accidently visited the inside of these trousers? My pussy was practically dribbling at the thought of a little man to gobble up and it quite surprised me, Lori said that the sex with you is great even as tiny as you are and I want to experience that, right now”

“Lisa, this is going beyond a tease, beyond a joke. Look when I’m back to normal size you will regret treating me this way”

“Normal size? Doug this is going to be your normal size from now on, I’ve half convinced Lori to keep you this way and believe me she’s seriously considering it. All I have to do is to sow a few more seeds and you will be riding around in her blouse pockets for the rest of your life or maybe even mine perhaps”

“No!”

Doug couldn’t believe how scheming this friend of his wife really was and it scared him to think his situation was permanent.

 

The reality of being small to his wife was at first extremely exciting and all he had hoped for but living like this way under the control of every woman he met, treated like a toy for their sexual pleasure wasn’t something he had even considered. If she went ahead and followed through with her plan to drop him in her underwear without his consent, wasn’t that rape of some kind to force him to pleasure her? His mind was in overdrive as Lisa reached out for him.

“Oh yes little man. You had better get used to wrestling with giant pussy’s that are many times your size"

Lisa lifted Doug up between a thumb and finger and very soon her spare hand was pulling out the waist band of her trousers along with the lacy band of her knickers below. There he was suspended looking down into the depth of her trousers as Lisa gave him a last warning.

“In you go my little toy and don’t disappoint me because you are not going to see the outside of this expensive lingerie until I’ve had an orgasm, no matter how long it takes”

 

In he went, sliding down inside her underwear as the material closed up above him and sealed him away from the outside world. Lisa was already turned on, her dominance over Doug had pushed her buttons and she knew he would receive a wet welcome below. The giant pussy lips confronted Doug in the darkness and his body was gently pressed against them, at first he didn’t move and just froze in position at the event horizon of this womanly black hole. Lisa noticed his disobedience and her fingers encouraged him from the outside reminding him that she expected some action. What could he do? He didn’t want to make love to this woman, to Lori’s friend but she was a giantess and she could be cruel. There was no choice to be made and he knew that if he didn’t try his best she would be more forceful. Where was Lori he thought? She was the only one who could save him and yet she wasn’t there to protect him. Reluctantly Doug began reach around in the hot darkness and stroked at the enormous pussy lips before him.

 

Lisa sat awkwardly in the chair as she felt the first few sensations of contact with his naked body upon her sex, this scenario made her feel so alive, she was having secret sex in public and forcing this man to go down on her and it felt awesome!

A man wandered by the table and spotted Lisa, she was now holding the edges of the table as she braced herself feeling the activity starting to unfold in her knickers.

“Are you ok darling?”

Her face flushed red and she dismissed the guy’s attention with an excuse.

“Oh don’t mind me just some women’s pains, time of the month”

She added and the man swiftly lost interest in her actions. Doug was getting hot inside her underwear and the smell of her sex was stronger than before beginning to have its effect on him. He pushed his arms into the folds of her skin and then almost kneeled into her opening using his entire body to separate her pussy lips whilst he fondled blindly around searching for the large clit. His part penetration made Lisa hornier than ever, this little man was on the verge of entering her pussy and the anticipation was more than she could handle. She thought about his little muscles straining to open her up and how cavernous her pussy would be to him, she even thought about how dangerous this encounter was for a man that size which was so exciting for her. Doug was almost immersed within her pussy hoping he wouldn’t be overwhelmed by it, he spluttered a little with her juices as he located her clit uncovering it and using his hands to palm it and do his best to give Lisa the thrill she was expecting. It didn’t take Lisa long to orgasm, she was on the verge with his first contact and quickly she was over the edge. Never before had she climaxed so rapidly, normally a guy would have to really work on her before she would release and yet this little man had achieved her satisfaction within minutes! The tell tale signs of his success told Doug that he could slide his body out of her and work himself back into a dryer section of her giant knickers. Lisa left him there for a good couple of minutes whilst she recovered and then checking no one was watching she retrieved his rather damp body which was still thick with her inner fluids.

 

Doug had focused so much on pleasing her he hadn’t found release himself yet he did sport an erection from the time he had spent inside her even though it wasn’t a willing action.

“You are good. I’m a mess down there, you wonderful little toy man”

Lisa was about to kiss him when her nose was repulsed by her own smell that covered his body. Now she was concerned about her friend realising what she had done, Lisa considered that Lori might be open to sharing him at a later date once she had come to terms with the fact that her husband was more of a toy possession than a man but right now Lisa predicted that her friend was likely to be offended if she learned of her taking advantage of the situation. Carefully lifting him over the table she decided to lower him into her glass of red wine. There was slight panic from Doug as he squirmed in her fingers trying to hold on to them as he didn’t wish to be left in the glass but his attempts proved futile and soon he found himself treading water or rather red wine, trying to keep his head above the surface.

 

The wine glass was deep compared to Doug’s body and the liquid would easily have covered him if he chose to stop swimming and allowed himself to sink to the bottom. Luckily the glass was tinted green so he couldn’t be seen except from directly overhead and the tall smooth sides rose up at least another three feet from Doug perspective making it impossible for him to climb out or grab hold of any leverage point.

 

He was about to protest when Lisa pushed his head under the surface, at first he thought she was trying to drown him but then he realised she was forcing him to be fully immersed in the wine so that his hair no longer smelt of her sex.

“Okay, I’m clean!”

He said after gasping for air and Lisa licked the end of the finger she had used to push him under.

“Sorry little man but I don’t want my friend Lori to get the wrong idea, now be warned when she comes back if you dare mention anything that happened between us I will have to punish you. These tits of mine might be sexy to look at when they are giant sized but to you these can also be deadly weapons get the picture?”

“Sure, I get the picture”

He said in a rather annoyed manner and splashed in the wine trying to keep afloat.

 

It was a strange environment to be dropped into a wine glass, the red liquid was alien looking and the fumes began to intoxicate him.

 

It was only a few seconds later that Lori returned.

“He wasn’t five foot eleven Lisa, I’d say he was closer to five foot nine, why do men always lie about their height? Anyhow, even though I could see over his head but he was a good mover for a short guy”

Happy with herself Lori slipped into her chair and then sipped her wine to refresh herself from the exertion of dancing.

“So you enjoyed a little flirting? You see it could be fun like this every night?”

“Well, yes but it was naughty of me with my Doug being so helpless, speaking of Doug where is my little shoe dwelling man?”

“Oh he’s sharing my wine”

Lisa joked and her eyes focused onto the glass before her making Lori aware of her husband’s plight.

“Hi baby, you look good enough to drink”

Picking up her friends glass Lori was in a good mood and Doug found he sloshing around as she hovered him before a pair of thick lips that circled the edge of the glass.

“Lori....”

About to say something Doug’s world was suddenly tipped up on its side as Lori proceeded to drink from her friends glass and soon his body came rushing towards the inside of her mouth as those lips parted!

“No!”

He shouted but it all happened very fast, he was small enough to enter her mouth and flopped onto the writhing mass of her tongue as the wine rushed over him as if he was lying forwards on the bed of a shallow red stream. He wasn’t in very far because his calves and feet hung free from her lips but as the glass was removed he remained in her mouth and her lips closed on his legs just to hold him there.

“Better behave now Doug or Lori might forget and swallow a tasty little morsel like you”

These words from Lisa carried to Doug’s ears even as he was inside the damp cavern of his wife’s mouth and he had just about had enough of all these games. Part of him was frightened to be in her mouth and he wanted out. As he wriggled uncomfortably the lips held him in place and they felt like soft silky cushions clamping down on him but with a heat that told him they were alive. Eventually Lori’s hands slowly clasped his legs but she ensured that when he was pulled out his body was rubbed gently along the sensual and long muscle of her tongue. Now Doug was confused again, his discomfort and annoyance had turned into sexual pleasure and his dick rose uncontrollably as her saliva coated his entire thighs and upper body.

 

When he was lowered into his wife’s waiting hand he was on his back and his manhood stuck up like an antenna showing that she had effortlessly aroused him once more.

“Red wine and a little husband, that was a rather yummy combination.”

Lori smacked her lips in satisfaction and then smiled with her gleaming white teeth to see how he had reacted.

“You know Lisa it is so easy to turn Doug on when he’s this little, I hardly have to try at all”

“Well you are a lot of woman Lori, we both are”

“I bet that I could probably make him cum in seconds if I wanted to, isn’t that right little man?”

“Lori, honey right now I don’t want anything but you to take me home please”

Contrary to the needs of his hardness Doug wanted to get away from Lisa and out of this bar so he could get home and end their games with him. The two women however had their own agenda, Lisa was confident that she had Doug afraid enough that he wouldn’t reveal any of what had transpired during her friends absence and now she wanted to convince Lori to keep Doug this tiny. Her mind was currently filled with the thoughts of having him to herself in the future and what she might do with him. Meantime Lori was feeling a new buzz of power, she had just flirted with a stranger and felt no consequences of her actions as if having Doug so small meant she could actually contemplate living two lives. One life could be as a taller than average woman flirting with guys and having a little fun with her friends like Lisa and then returning home for her other life as a giantess dominating her little sex toy of a husband and making out with him whenever she was ready.

“Go home? I’m not ready yet, besides you look more like you want to go back into my mouth so you can give me some of your man yogurt”

“No, I don’t, I just want to go home”

Lisa and Lori both didn’t listen to him, they were pleased with how secluded their table was and how it afforded them to have such fun and neither of them looked ready to leave at all.

“Hey Lori I’m curious about something. When he shoots his load, him being that small I mean, I bet you hardly notice huh? That’s another advantage of keeping him this way, no man mess to clean up!”

“Yeh, and it’s a far easier to swallow!”

The two giantesses roared with laughter making Doug hold his ears as they bellowed with joy at his expense. Lisa then calmed down enough to lean across and with a fake innocence she asked

“Do you think it tastes the same when they are this small?”

“Shall we find out together?”

This unexpected invitation was offered by Lori as she popped Doug into her blouse pocket and motioned to Lisa to return with her to the ladies restroom once again. The journey was swift and Doug rattled about in the shifting pocket as his wife’s breasts bounded and heaved around reacting to her eager and very fast pace. When they entered the restroom Lori was giggling with Lisa like two schoolgirls who were sneaking off to do something they were not allowed.

 

The restroom was empty this time and Lisa saw that there was a bolt on the main door presumably that the cleaner could use to keep the public out on occasions. They slid the bolt across and knowing they wouldn’t be interrupted Lori retrieved her husband in her hand and put him down on the small section of sideboard that hosted the line of recessed sink basins. Doug stared up at their huge upper bodies only seeing the underside of his wife’s enormous chest and even Lisa’s bust from this angle kept her face out of complete view. Lori was the first to crouch down and gave her husband a mischievous look before she exhaled and purposely inflated her blouse forward making those gigantic breasts command his entire vision.

“You are going to cum in a few seconds little man I guarantee it”

“Lori, enough of these games, I really want to go home please listen to me!”

Predictably Lori just laughed at him and turning to Lisa she teased.

“What man wouldn’t want to have his dick sucked by two sexy women, I don’t think he really wants to go home do you Lisa?”

The two giant women lowered down closer to his level so they could look across the level of the sideboard as they both crouched. The sight of their two beautiful yet house sized heads watching him made Doug feel like an bug on parade.

“Mmm, so very small isn’t he?”

Lisa smiled in a predatory fashion and Lori agreed.

“Very”

“Shall we reapply our lipsticks first? Guys always love a girl wearing a bit of fresh lippy it makes our mouths that much sexier”

As Lisa said this she began to apply her lip gloss revitalising her already prominent lip colour and Doug found he was distracted. Now he watched an applicator as large as his body sliding over her perfectly formed lips highlighting them and artificially increasing their size. Lori joined in and was slowly emphasizing her own lips with a thick red stick and they shone with a renewed brilliance across their soft and supple exterior. Doug’s immediate thought of leaving had subsided whilst he found his attention focused on the two huge faces as they rolled their lips around ensuring their lips were evenly covered in a glossy film. The display they put on was for his benefit and quite something for a man to see women making themselves more beautiful at this scale, there was something sensual for Doug as his eyes followed the lipstick’s tracing over their plump lips and making them so dramatic. When they had finished he was treated to a pair of giant bright smiles framed by these luscious lips.

“I think he enjoyed that?”

Lori said and proceeded to pout towards her husband smacking her lips loudly with a kiss that she blew across at him.

“He’s dreaming about touching our lips Lori, he’s thinking about how they will feel on his tiny naked body”

“Is that what you are thinking down there little man? How extremely large your wife’s lips are, how utterly small you are to these pretty sexy pair of lips up here?”