- Text Size +

 

With a face that revealed her prediction had come true, Lisa indicated to Lori that Doug was now inside her trousers and below the waist. She could feel part of his tiny body pressed delightfully close to the top of her sex and then the odd tingle shot inside her as his miniature limbs must have been moving to steady himself against the outside of her underwear. There was nothing Lisa could do to control her enjoyment of this situation, in her mind she pictured this man trapped inside her clothes, his little body held captive against her sex and his tiny face forced before it. Nature took its course and Lisa was starting to get very aroused, Lori couldn’t see this given that her friend already sported a flushed complexion but for Doug this fact was very clear. He could smell how wet she was becoming as the womanly vapours intensified around him and his bare feet could feel the lace below starting to turn damp as her sex pressed against her underwear.

 

There was a moment of resistance as Doug tried to avoid inhaling this pheromone and he tried to twist around and to see if he could break out through her zipper but there was no escape from Lisa trousers.

 

At this time the stranger who had entered the restrooms came out of the stall and began to wash her hands and glanced to check her own makeup. Lisa and Lori likewise continued the pretence of addressing their hair and makeup whilst they waited for the woman to leave them alone. Doug couldn’t avoid Lisa’s obvious arousal from the increased smell and he was soon overwhelmed and sporting an uncontrollable erection. This was what he didn’t wish to happen yet it was unavoidable in such a circumstance.

 

The woman left the restrooms and Lisa released a large sigh.

“Oh Lori, that was so embarrassing! He fell straight between my tits and practically down into my knickers, the poor little guy, I’d better get him out of there”

 

Lisa unclasped her fashionable belt and then placed it on the side and then unzipped her fly. Doug was startled by the sudden movement of the zipper and the loud tearing sound it produced to his ears. Within a few seconds Lisa’s giant fingers came in to retrieve him and he was in her palm once again. As the artificial light was uncomfortable on his eyes for the first few seconds he closed them and then quickly covered his private area trying to conceal his erection. The giant faces of his wife and a very red looking Lisa soon descended on him, it was an odd moment as he knew Lisa was turned on by their encounter yet his wife may not have suspected, the trouble for Doug was that he ended up being aroused and was still fighting it.

 

“Are you ok little fella?”

Lisa asked in a way that made Doug feel like a tiny child being addressed.

“Um....”

Doug began to speak but Lori soon interrupted drowning him out with her megaphone of a voice.

“Course he is, aren’t you baby?”

There was no time for Doug to answer before Lori continued to talk over him.

“ I’m sure he didn’t mind it one bit. You know the reason why he’s so tiny right now is that he really loves giant women like us”

“Really? That’s so unusual”

Lisa said with a smile aimed at Doug’s direction.

“Actually it’s not when you think about it Lisa, he’s just like every man I know. He loves long legs and big tits and when he’s this tiny we’ve all got it going on.”

There was a grimace from Doug that went unnoticed by both the two giantesses as they talked over him, he couldn’t believe that Lori was revealing such private information.

 

Lisa lifted Doug up closer to her eyes and her teeth gently bit down on her lip as she noticed something.

“I can see he does, what’s that you’re trying so hard to hide down there little man?”

This was what Doug was afraid of, she had spotted his hands struggling to hide his manhood and it was still erect. Lori moved her head to see Doug just as Lisa moved her spare hand and hovered it over him, using her thumb and a finger nail she carefully moved both his hands and arms away despite Doug trying to resist her and easily revealed his guilty full salute. As both the giant faces took note of his arousal Lisa allowed him to cover up once more as he sat in the centre of her palm feeling outraged that his wife’s friend had overpowered him in such a way.

“How naughty of you Doug getting an erection over my pretty friend Lisa here”

Lori waggled a finger taller than Doug’s entire body as she pretended to scold him and it made him feel smaller than ever.

“That is so sweet, I didn’t realise I was your type Doug?”

There was a smug smile from Lisa.

“Do you girls mind? Do you realise how humiliating all this is for me!”

Protesting Doug as he stood up and shouted upwards.

 

Both of the women laughed and he fell back only to be caught by Lisa’s fingers behind him.

“Isn’t he just so precious like this Lisa?”

“I’m so glad you shared this with me Lori, to actually see a man this small it’s an amazing experience”

“Oh it’s more than that Lisa, if you only knew what sex is like with a man his size...”

Lori began but stopped in mid flow and sighed contently recalling her earlier experiences with her husband.

“That good huh? I can hardly believe it, I mean look at him he’s lost on my hand he’s so small, smaller than....”

“Than a man’s dick?”

“Well yes, I’ve seen cocktail sausages bigger than you’re little husband here no offence”

As the women continued to speak over him Doug became more and more outraged, he so wanted to put them in their place but it was impossible to be assertive at his current height.

“Take my word for it size really doesn’t matter, he uses his entire body and all of those itty bitty muscles and well all I can say is that I have never been so satisfied”

“Oooh Lori you make it sound so good, maybe I will have to shrink down my next date and have a little miniature man worship my temple. But tell me what is it like for mister tiny here? Isn’t it scary to make love to women as big as we are?”

 

Doug was raised in front of Lisa lips and she gave him a playful pout almost kissing him for fun before she held him lower down.

“Think about it Lisa, he’s in his element. Our long legs go on forever and he can literally climb them. Our lips and mouths can suck on him and even swallow him whole, and our tongues can pretty much cover him like a blanket in a single teasingly slow lick.”

As Lori was delivering these words Doug suddenly was aware of an enormous shadow forming overhead and then as he looked up the underside of his wife’s white blouse wobbled overhead and filled the sky above almost threatening to fall on him. Lori was purposely positioning her chest as she commented and gave her assets a slight shake making her blouse tremble against the weight behind it, whilst Doug naturally cowered for those fleeting seconds.

“Oh and not forgetting the sheer size of our busts to him”

“I bet he is in his element with those massive mam’s of yours Lori, you’ve got a whole landscape going on, he must be lost in there!”

Stepping back Lori proudly smoothed her blouse into her skirt making sure Doug was still staring up at her chest and as a result he forced himself to turn away or else he would have swelled his manhood back into action. However as he looked in the opposite direction Lisa’s much smaller breasts in her fitted red top were now facing him.

“Well even your boobs must look spectacularly big to my little man down here, isn’t that right Doug?”

As Lori suggested this fact to her friend, Lisa took the opportunity to bring Doug closer to her left breast for a comparison. Doug backed away as the giant breast moved over a portion of the hand that he stood in, he wondered if she was going to try and cup it simultaneously as she held him.

 

Lori was right he thought to himself, despite the fact that Lisa was so below average in this department this breast that was facing him was huge and still a lot larger than he was! As the red fabric of her top came ever closer he noticed the close up detail of the pattern, he could actually see some of her nipple flesh through the fine holes something no normal eye could detect. He couldn’t help but stare as he backed away and Lori was sniggering overhead as she watched her husband in this uncomfortable confrontation that was being forced upon him.

“Woah, Lisa please”

He said as her thumb touched against his back and blocked his further retreat. The breast was still coming forward and now towered over him.

“What’s wrong little man, it’s only a breast?”

Lisa smirked, for the first time in her life she was actually intimidating a man with the size of her breasts and this new sensation was empowering. She watched the tiny naked man stood on her hand and inched her breast towards him until she could no longer see him as he disappeared behind it. Glancing at her friend Lori she searched her face for permission to proceed and Lori smiled back and encouraged Lisa to continue.

“You know Doug I’ve barely had a hand full to offer a guy before, but my boob in front of you right now is a giant. Why it’s so enormous to you I doubt you could circle it with both of your arms or your entire body for that matter.”

Nudging Doug with the centre of her breast Lisa felt the fragile man overpowered by the weight of her asset as she pushed him against her thumb just lightly but enough to hold him there for a few lingering seconds.

 

From Doug’s perspective the red material covering her breast now took up his complete view, he couldn’t see around it or over it and as it gently pressed into his body the unmistakable presence of her nipple flattened against his chest. By reaction his arms did try to push back against the enormity of this womanly boulder that was trying to smother him but he knew there was no way to counter this giant female, if she wanted him pressed deeply into her breast he would be.

“Oh look Lori, my boob is far too big for him to handle I think he’s being squished down there.”

Lisa’s breast swelled up and over Doug briefly placing him in darkness as he was surrounded in the giving wall of her top. The giant hand that held him moved him around just slightly but enough to rub his naked body over a good proportion of her left breast as she toyed with him for their amusement.

His mind said that this was his wife’s friend, she was beautiful and tall but not his type as she was thin and in his view flat chested. Yet now as a giant woman that flat chest was extremely busty and gigantic and pressing around him from all directions. Her nipple was expanding every second making itself known and Doug couldn’t ignore it as Lisa wasn’t wearing a bra. As the giant breast swelled over him trying to completely cover his body the nipple seemed to kick into life surging forward and becoming wider in a matter of seconds .This giantess was obviously getting aroused with the contact between them but so was Doug, he was getting very aroused! The stimulus was too much for him as the nipple swelled to an immense size almost covering his entire mid section and flattening over his manhood making him appreciate just how large it was. So large in fact that Lisa was one of those women who proudly sported what some men would refer to as a pair of “coat hooks” when her nipples became hard.

“I see what you mean about tiny men Lori, he’s even made my nipples hard. “

Lisa had to admit her obvious reaction there was no way she could hide the large bumps in her tight red top and Lori just laughed as she watched her friend pull away her breast allowing them both to see Doug standing opposite the outlined nipple which was now clearly larger than his upper body.

“And it’s so flattering to know that I’ve got a pair of big tits to actually tease a man with these for a change, they are huge to you aren’t they little man?”

The breast in front of Doug was shaken from side to side and if it had struck him he would have been sent flying a thought that had crossed his mind as this one red curvy menace loomed larger to him than the wrecking ball that would dangle from a demolition crane!

“Yes Lisa your tits are enormous to me, ok? Just be careful with them will you please?”

Shouted Doug concerned that this giantess wasn’t really thinking about the damage she could do to him. His warning call however only served to please Lisa hearing her breasts described as enormous and seeing him cowering as they wobbled in action inches from his position, he was scared of their size and it excited her.

“You see Lisa he said you have enormous tits, now tell me a regular guy who’s going to give you that compliment? All men should be this small it’s just perfect. And look, naughty Doug is all stiff again if you had carried on he might have left a little stain on the outside of your top”

 

Both the women laughed in unison at Doug’s expense and much to Lisa’s displeasure he was lifted from her hand by Lori and deposited back inside her blouse pocket.

“Shall we get back and finish our drinks?”

 

They walked back into the main bar area and Doug jostled around in the pocket once more and soon appreciated how small in giant terms Lisa’s breasts actually where as he rested in the pocket against one of his wife’s colossal E cups. He felt a mix of emotions from anger at the way Lori had allowed Lisa to handle him and the way she was behaving in general since he was shrunk to this size, he also had to admit a large part of him enjoyed being so dominated by the two females and Lisa had turned him on twice.

 

He listened to the conversation that he wasn’t part of as it was going on in the world outside of the blouse. Lisa and Lori were discussing their respective heights and how wonderful it was to be tall women however they soon got back to the conversation of being giant women.

“So how long is Doug going to be living in a land with us giant women for?”

“Well, the lady at the mobile reform clinic I kind of convinced to allow me to try this out until tomorrow when I have to get him restored”

“You sound disappointed Lori”

“I guess that I am, all of this experience of being a giantess compared to him just feels so natural, sort of right. I can’t explain it but it’s almost familiar to me...”

Lori pondered on her own explanation

“Perhaps I’m just enjoying the power and control too much”

“We’ll its certainly liberating to have a man literally under your thumb, he can’t argue with you now and what you say goes”

“That’s true, I can just about do anything I want right now and Doug’s more helpless than a little baby”

“So Lori if you are enjoying this as much as you say why not keep him this way?”

There was a deafly silence as this suggestion was made and Doug suddenly hooked onto their conversation with a great deal of concern.

“What keep my husband less than two inches tall, forever?”

“Sure, I would if he was mine. Just think about it for a second. You would effectively be single and able to go out with us girls whenever you liked, you would be able to do anything you wanted with no man to hold you back literally. And Doug would be more like your little living toy, you could have sex with him anytime you fancied to satisfy yourself and he could keep you company when you travel and such but you could pop him away and keep him out of sight just as you pleased”

 

This idea was presented in a fashion that Lori really didn’t know if Lisa was being serious, Doug was appalled by what he was hearing and hoped these seeds of thought wouldn’t grow inside his wife. He had to put a stop to this conversation before it got out of hand. Turning to face back into the rear of the pocket he looked up and called to his wife.

“Lori, honey!”

His voice didn’t carry well but Lori was thinking about him at that precise moment and noticed his shuffling around in her pocket, peering down she saw her diminutive husband trying to get her attention.

“And just think Lori, men are such pigs to live with, untidy around the home, lazy slobs always trying to command what you watch on the holoscreens and they can be so argumentative. But having a little toy sized man like your Doug, it would be so different. He would hardly make any mess you couldn’t clean up, you wouldn’t have to cook specifically for him, you could tell him what to do, like painting your toe nails or get him to pluck your bikini line so he’d never be short of handy jobs to do. And he couldn’t even speak loud enough to change the holoscreen channels when sport is on so it would be bliss, you could kick back every evening and get him to massage your feet whilst you watched your soap opera’s, mmmmm it even sounds good to me”

“Wait a minute Lisa I think someone down here has something to say, what is it honey? You will have to speak up so we can both hear you”

“Lori, don’t listen to her please! Take me home now! I don’t want to listen to this rubbish anymore!”

There was an angry tone in his voice and Lori felt he was trying to order her to take him home and she was far from ready to drop this conversation and was enjoying her friends company. Hearing his squeaky voice coming from inside her friends pocket Lisa just laughed.

“Oh dear looks like I’ve upset tiny Tim, still that’s another benefit of him being so small you can choose to listen to him or not. Perhaps you could wear button down pockets when he’s acting this way. Anyhow he would soon learn not to argue with someone so much bigger than him”

“Lori now!”

Doug yelled up with total frustration demanding to be heard. Lori, smiled back across at Lisa and then down into her pocket.

“Simmer down in there please, the big ladies are talking”

With a shake of her chest Doug was dropped to his knees in the pocket and Lori carried on with the chat.

“You are right, there are a lot of benefits, maybe I should consider keeping him this way it might be fun”

“Lori! Don’t treat me this way, hey and don’t ignore me!”

Doug was getting mad now and lost control for a second beating his two fists in frustration as hard as he could against the sloping back wall of the pocket and striking against the bumpy lacy structure behind. His action was comical for Lori as she felt all of the movement but not even the slightest hint of pain, it was truly a pathetic tantrum and he was having the impact of a small insect.

“Was that him shouting again?”

Laughed Lisa and Lori also felt compelled to laugh.

“He’s a little upset in there, I think he’s trying to assault my boob although he might be trying to tickle it I’m not really sure which one”

“Teach him some respect Lori, you are the one in charge.”

Egging Lori on Lisa couldn’t wait to see what her friend would do in order to teach Doug a lesson.

 

There was a pause from Lori as she thought about the options of what she could do with her husband and the possibilities seemed endless, she wanted to show him that he had to behave and she wouldn’t tolerate him shouting at her. He was small and she was big and he needed to understand what this meant. At first she thought about dropping him into her drink on the table before her and watching him trying to tread water in the wine but then she knew a waitress might come by at any time. The second thought was to put him on the floor down by her high heels and make him appreciate her from below where he could really see her giant stature and maybe get him worried by moving her heels very close to him. But she didn’t want to risk Lisa standing on him by accident if he chose to run around down there. So she decided to pluck him out of the pocket and made sure that no one was around, next she held him in a gentle pinch between her fingers.

“I think it’s time you learned your place little man”

Lori looked around and then slipped off one of her high heels and checking that no one else around was watching she lowered Doug into her shoe and tipped it up so that he slid down the angled interior and tumbled into the toe section.

 

The shoe was easily able to cover him and Doug was lying face down into the sole and able to feel the depressions that each of Lori’s huge toes had made in these well worn heels. He began to lift up and his back hit the low ceiling so he was unable to stand and had to crawl on his hands and knees up the incline towards the light where her foot would enter.

“You put him inside your shoe?”

Lisa questioned adding a laugh as she saw Doug disappear inside the shoe.

“Well, he won’t be able to get out once my foot joins him and the smell will be pretty potent in there which should teach him a lesson”

“Oh how funny”

Came the approval from Lisa and Doug backed away as five big toes entered the shoe and forced him to retreat back down. Now he was sealed off from the world but confined into a cramped space at the end of his wife’s high heel and her toes were just touching him, Lori was unable to put her foot fully into the shoe and just balanced her heel on the back section so she didn’t crush Doug.

 

What would it be like for him to be trapped in her shoe like this? She knew her feet were clean but they often smelled as warm feet would do, and right now he would be getting a lung full.

“So what was it you were saying Lisa about keeping him this way?”

“Why not Lori, just consider all the advantages I’m serious”

“But, I can’t. I mean, it’s a fun suggestion and all but.....”

“No one would need to know, I bet the woman who made him this way would be in a lot of trouble if anyone found out she’d made a man this small in the first place, you know health and safety and all. It’s dangerous for a guy to be thumb sized he might end up in your shoe and you could stand on him accidently”

“You are serious, you think I could say he had an accident because of his small size and she wouldn’t report me?”

Lisa just looked on and sipped her large glass of red wine with a smile that made Lori think.

“No, I can’t Lisa it’s not right”

“Excuse me ladies but I was hoping that I might buy you both a drink?”

Suddenly a man came from seemingly nowhere and Lori looked up to see a handsome face.

“That’s ok thanks”

An automatic response to decline came from Lori but Lisa had a different reply.

“We are both alright for drinks but my pretty blonde friend here was just saying how she’d love to dance”

Lori shot a look across the table and broke a half hearted smile to the good looking man feeling very uncomfortable about her friends lie.

“Sure, I’d love to. My names Tony by the way”

“I’m Lisa and the shy blonde bombshell over there is Lori, she has been dying to dance with a guy but she’s always embarrassed because she’s usually taller than most guys”

“Oh really, how tall are you Lori?”

“Um, six foot and you?”

“I normally say six foot but you are probably wearing heels so I’d better admit that I’m five eleven”

“You can leave your heel’s here Lori and dance with Tony that way you won’t be too tall for him”

Feeling a little railroaded into dancing Lori didn’t know what to do and told Tony to go ahead to the dance floor and she would catch him up.

“What did you do that for I don’t want to dance with him?”

“Come on don’t you think he’s cute?”

“Well, sure he is but what about Doug?”

“Doug’s two inches tall and this is the beauty of having him so small you can still flirt and have fun with other men and he wouldn’t dare have a go at you about it”

“But....”

“Oh Lori just go and enjoy yourself, live a little”