- Text Size +

 

Seeing her husband’s enthusiasm Lori put her arms around his broad muscular shoulders.

“You know I wish that I was this tall, I mean naturally this tall in my bare feet. Just looking down at you this way feel’s so kind of right somehow, like ....I don’t know as if I was meant to be taller than you”

“Lori you know that kind of talk turns me on and I’ve got to leave for work in a minute”

“Well shorty, before you leave you had better ask for my permission”

Lori stepped back with her arms proudly placed now on her hips giving him a mock look of authority.

“Please mistress can I go to work and earn some money for you?”

“Oooh I like that, and I like you looking up at me when you ask. Yes, go to work and earn lots of money so that your mistress can spend it”

Stepping close to Doug she made sure that her pert C cup breasts were connecting with his upper chest.

“Now you can kiss your mistress and leave”

“How about you switch those things off to give a guy a chance”

Knowing he wasn’t close to reaching those inviting red lips Doug wanted her to deactivate the antigravity hover mode but Lori was enjoying this too much.

“I don’t think so shorty, you’re gonna have to use your tip toes”

 

Walking on his way to the construction site where he worked Doug smiled to himself thinking about how Lori was pandering to his love of taller women, having to rise up on his tip toes to kiss his own wife goodbye was a new experience and one he liked a lot. But despite their early morning games he knew that Lori wasn’t close to being an amazon and without those unique shoes she was still a lot shorter than him and this fact played on his mind. Something deep inside of him wanted her to be taller if only that was possible. Daydreaming his thoughts inevitably wandered to his dream companion and her amazing height last night and as he stepped onto the local hover bus to finish his journey, he had to pull his shirt out of his trousers to conceal the bulge these thoughts had created.

 

“Reform, Reform, Reform”

The video screen in the bus sounded out as an advert started to play, Doug rarely paid attention to such rubbish but the audio from this advert made him focus on the screen when the presenter offered that the new Reform clinic in his local area could alter body parts and the appearance of a person. Doug had to wonder if they could make a woman’s legs longer, perhaps they could use their unique technology to lengthen Lori’s limbs and make her naturally taller? Perhaps he would drop by and get a leaflet on his way home he thought just to satisfy his curiosity.

 

Later that day Doug finished work early, he had told his supervisor that he was going to get an anniversary present for Lori and his little lie had worked well giving him an hour free to browse the Reform clinic.

 

Reform’s operation was housed in a purpose built location an impressive one that had been erected very recently and now dominated that section of the city with its unique design. The building was probably one of the largest in the city and dominated the sky-line. “Expensive” Doug thought to himself knowing that such a building would command a very high priced product and service.

 

As he walked into the reception area there were two entrances one was the Reform company and the other was Recall its sister company. There was a holo plate in the centre of the reception area and Doug listened to the overview of Recall, it was the opposite focus to Reform and provided services to plant new artificial memories into your mind for vacations that were affordable and experiences that you may never be possible for you to take. The possibilities were endless and Doug was intrigued by the services Recall could offer but right now he had to check out Reform where the brain wasn’t the focus but the body was.

 

In the reception area they offered a small alcove where you were invited to place you head inside for a few seconds whilst they beamed information “Recall” fashion straight into your memory. Figuring this was the fastest way to learn about Reform he popped his head inside very cautiously having never received a direct brain update before. There was a small disclaimer on the front of the device offering that it was a very light memory feed direct to the brain and not aimed at the long term memory unlike the experiences they sold within the Recall facility.

His head was instantly filled with images as the system began to activate and it was as if he were being toured through the history of the company. He discovered that Mrs Cohaagen, the wealthy business woman who ran the whole of the Mars colony operation was behind both the Reform and the Recall business operations. She had discovered a special crystal during the early years when her company Terra-formed the surface of Mars into an inhabitable environment. This crystal wasn’t clearly overviewed but it formed the heart of the technology behind the Reform matter manipulator device. They claimed to be able to literally reshape or “reform” a person’s body to their exacting desires without any side effects, the process as Doug saw in their visualisation came about by taking the existing matter and letting the crystals focused rays manipulate the body’s exterior and internal organs until they fitted with the planned alterations but all of this could be achieved in seconds. It was this perfect non surgical approach that had killed off the old fashioned plastic surgery and all results were guaranteed for a life time. The company Cohaagen industries behind all of the new Reform and Recall clinics was vast and he saw an image of Earth showing how she had opened an equivalent centre in every capitol of every country around the globe over the last year, she even had a fleet of vehicles offering the same services. The investment was astounding for just the amount of real estate alone.

 

Drawing his head out of the alcove this long overview the images and the monotone narrators voice that he had experienced seemed like twenty minutes of his life yet in actuality less than a few seconds had gone by which Doug noted with some surprise. The answer was of course that he had those presentation memories planted into his conscious brain and it had never happened, yet he was fully aware of it. He thought to himself that if this was a sample of how they could put a vacation into his mind then perhaps he should check out the Recall offerings sometime soon, it would sure beat paying for one of those long Saturn cruises that Lori often wanted and he could be back to work the next day and getting paid!

 

“May I help you Sir?”

A short yet attractive receptionist walked up and approached Doug.

“Um, yeh, I guess I want to know a bit more about Reform for my wife that is”

The woman looked him up and down, Doug was a hulk of a man with big biceps and a good chiselled physique from the hard labour he had endured on the construction site complimented with his electro muscle stimulation workouts at home.

“Well may I say you certainly don’t appear like you need any of our services sir”

Her flirting was quite charming and Doug smiled down at her, she was very pretty with long dark curly hair and she stood about 5ft 4 inches tall even with the aid of the heels she was wearing and for Doug that meant he noticed her but she definitely wasn’t his type.

“Thanks”

Doug responded a touch embarrassed by the way she looked at him. As they walked through the corridor the receptionist seemed to keep her pace faster than Doug in order to walk before him and in an effort to show off her pert rear end in her tight shiny suit skirt as she wiggled swiftly along.

 

They came to some hefty looking double doors made of oak and she struggled to push them apart. Doug swiftly held out just one of his strong arms in a gentlemanly fashion allowing her to duck under his extended limb and into the next room.

“Take a seat sir and a consultant will be right out, and if you need anything, that’s anything at all, please call me”

This flirtatious receptionist smiled up into his eyes and as Doug looked down he saw a healthy hint of cleavage from her modest breasts, sometimes he thought given the view from above it pays to be taller than a woman.

 

The plush waiting area was very large and Doug took a seat on a reclining leather chair flicking through some of the holo-brochures which offered many before and after images of men and women which were quite stunning to compare.

 

“Sir, my name is Angela, I’m a consultant here at Reform, may I help you?”

A tall redhead walked into the room and surprised Doug as he peered over the holo-brochures to see a nice pair of long legs.

“Doug, Douglass Quaid”

He introduced himself and stood up automatically shaking the woman’s hand. He couldn’t help but notice how perfect she looked, almost model like in her appearance and perhaps this was the result of using the reform processes he thought.

 

When the formalities were over he found that he was in a consultation room explaining the reason why he was there in the first place.

“So like I said my wife was wondering just what sort of alterations you offer and I thought that I would scope out the solutions and get an idea of the costs at the same time, on her behalf of course”

“Ok, Mr Quaid, well we have a very specialist technology we call the Reformation Matter Manipulator and practically every aspect of a man or woman’s anatomy can be altered to given parameters, I will spare you the techno jargon but what is it she would like and I can help to focus on those options in particular? For example the most popular Reform is our breast enlargement service for women, is your wife looking for a more ample bust size?”

“Um, that’s certainly a consideration”

Answering with his minds eye visualising Lori with a bigger chest Doug was suddenly quite interested in the woman’s presentation. On the desk before him a holographic 3d projection of a typical woman’s body appeared. It was about two foot tall and using a holo keyboard Angela began to type in some values.

“So your wife Mr Quaid, let’s start off with some statistics, how tall is she? What dress size does she take and do you know her current bust size?”

These were things Doug knew well and they rolled straight off his tongue, after all the intricate details were relayed and inputted suddenly he saw a good replica of Lori on the table before him.

“So just recapping, she is a natural blonde, with long hair, she stands five foot six inches tall, and takes a size eight dress. She wears a five and a half shoe and takes a c cup bra, am I right?”

Angela concluded entering the details and this naked virtual figure of a woman twirled around before them both.

“Spot on”

“Good. Now let’s see what sort of breast increase is she looking for, subtle, unsubtle?”

Now here was a subject that Doug loved discussing and felt quite the expert upon.

“I think she wants a dramatic change”

A small smile crossed Angela’s lips but she kept a business head on her shoulders and didn’t comment other than to answer.

“Well if she likes the big we could offer her to size up to an F cup, and the marvellous thing about our service is that this is permanent, totally natural, non invasive and we even strengthen her muscle tissue in the right places so she won’t suffer any back ache or side affects to carry those much larger breasts”

“Sounds perfect”

Came a response from Doug as he watched the breasts of the virtual Lori expanding to make her replica very voluptuous.

“So, Angela what if my wife wished to have longer legs?”

“Longer legs?”

Angela quizzed him for more clarity.

“Does she want to be more proportional to her torso? Has she got short legs now?”

“No, she looks fine but well, she would like to be a little taller than she is now and I figured you could lengthen her legs with this technology?”

“Ah, so you want your wife to be taller, and how tall are you?”

Doug realised this smart business woman was beginning to see through his desires and somehow she was guessing these modifications he was suggesting for his wife really reflected his own preferences.

“No, well ok, you’re right I would like her to be taller but she does share this preference as well”

“Honesty is the best policy here Mr Quaid, especially if Reform is going to turn you wife into your ultimate fantasy woman with her permission and cooperation of course. The technology works better to reduce mass than it does to increase mass unfortunately. But increasing mass is a current area of research I am glad to say. You see making breasts larger is very different to making someone taller, when you increase height you need to make the person proportional to that new height and all their muscles, limbs, heart etc to cope with the new physique, such a Reform is possible and easy to implement but we have a stability challenge with the technology.”

“Stability? You mean it’s not permanent”

“A few inches taller, say five or even six as an increase, yes that’s permanent but anything more significant we have a problem to sustain at present but we are working on this research area very hard, which leads me to make you aware that Reform is offering promotion campaigns in this very area. Our current promotion is aimed at women seeking more height and perhaps a few other enhancements, if your wife drops by here or one of our mobile marketing units we can offer to help as part of the free trails we are conducting”

 

“Free trails” Doug thought to himself, this sounded too good to be true perhaps he could get Lori along to the place and at least experience her a little taller for a short while, even if it wasn’t permanent.

“You know Mr Quaid there is another solution however if you would genuinely like to have a taller wife”

Angela busily tapped on her keyboard and Doug saw a virtual representation of himself appearing to the side of the one that represented his virtual wife.

“That’s supposed to be me?”

Doug smiled at the figure which looked like a wrestler on steroids and Angela reduced the muscular frame to better resemble the man currently sat across the table from her.

“I’m six foot even”

Doug added and saw a small adjustment down for the figure.

“You look taller”

Angela gave him a compliment and then added.

“Another way to look at your wife’s height is to have your own adjusted in comparison. Now this usually is a service we offer for clients who are of abnormal stature or with medical issues like curved spines looking to fit in, but it might offer you what you are seeking and it’s permanent”