- Text Size +

 

Lisa was one of Lori’s work friends and had rapidly become her best friend over the last year since Lori took her new position within the company. She was a pretty red head with a thin model like figure, Doug even found her attractive despite the fact she wasn’t very well endowed and probably would have struggled to do justice to a b cup. However her personality was annoying to say the least, she was over excitable and her voice alone would drive Doug crazy with her “little girl” like demeanour that she tried to portray.

“I knew you would be here tonight”

Lori greeted her friend by standing up and hugging her. Suddenly Doug felt the soft impact of a large body part bumping into the material the other side of the pocket. Unmistakably this was of course Lisa’s modest breasts pressing into him from the outside and as the two friends hugged he was sandwiched between their womanly figures.

 

It was so amazing for Doug to contemplate that Lisa’s breasts could ever be described as large or even big, yet right now he had to use the term huge because one of them was pressing against him and he was gently being compressed by it!

As the two breasts eased away from each other he was recovering and found that his manhood quite enjoyed the danger of being at the mercy of two pairs of giant breasts.

“Lori, this is so marvellous we are the same height now!”

Lisa enthused.

“I told you that I would go through with it and I had these puppies upgraded a few extra sizes as well”

Clasping her breasts in her hands Lori hefted her chest upwards and again Doug was pushed back into the soft wall behind him for a few seconds.

“Lori you were quite large up top before, girl you are going to be such a distraction in the office the guys are going to drool over you all day!”

“So you approve?”

Lori asked as she provided a small twirl to show off her new size and shape.

“Of course but it’s a shame you are so curvy or else we could share clothes now”

 

The women both sat down and Lisa ordered a drink.

“You know Lisa you could benefit from a few extra curves yourself with no disrespect”

Lori suggested as she looked across at her slim friend.

 

Lisa was always well dressed and was wearing a pair of smart dark trousers with some red wedge heels and a low cut red top that clung to her pert yet relatively small breasts, her long red hair was fashioned up behind her but with several spiralling curls hanging down her face that was immaculately made up with expensive cosmetics. Looking across the table at Lori and how dramatically her blouse thrust forward Lisa felt exceedingly flat chested and envied her beautiful work colleague.

“You know I might just inquire about an upgrade myself they do look amazing and so natural?”

“They are natural just the way my Doug likes them”

Following her words Lori shook her chest sending Doug bouncing about inside her pocket as the great big breasts rocked from left to right until they settled once more.

“Now I’m jealous. You’ve got awesome long legs as endless as mine but with a big pair of tits to match, your Doug must be itching to get into your knickers seeing you looking this hot!”

“Oh Doug’s very overwhelmed by my body right now, but he seems more interested in getting into my new bra’s than my knickers”

There was an uncontrollable laugh from Lori and Doug tried to bash his fist on her breast hoping she would drop her current line of conversation. A quizzical look was flashed by Lisa to her friend’s response and she couldn’t help but question.

“Wait a minute? Your husband’s been trying to wear your bra’s?”

There was a booming laugh from Lori and Doug cupped his ears for protection whilst he sat low in the lining of the pocket. Recovering from the comical vision that had just popped inside her head Lori turned to her friend and intrigued her further by answering the question.

“Oh no, my bra’s are far too big for him wear but that’s a very funny idea! What I meant to say was that Doug gets incredibly horny when he’s inside my bra’s especially the sexier silky ones, they drive him wild”

There was at first no reaction from Lisa as she didn’t understand what Lori was trying to say. It was then that Lori stood up and beckoned Lisa to follow her into the ladies restrooms.

“Exactly what do you mean by when he’s inside your bra’s? You are not making any sense tonight Lori have you had a few too many before I came?”

 

Lisa followed her friend as they walked to the restroom and Doug began to fear what was going to happen next, surely she would not expose him? This alarming thought crossed his mind as he was jostled around inside her pocket whilst Lori rapidly moved across the room. The music was suddenly was silenced by the closing of a door, and then silenced by another internal door. At that point Doug could smell the more sterile environment of the ladies restroom, the first time in his life that he had ever entered such a place.

“Actually I’m perfectly sober Lisa but I’ve got a little secret, and when I say little it’s a really little secret”

Lori sniggered at her own description whilst Doug looked up helplessly out of the pocket entrance high above hoping she wasn’t going to reveal him.

“What is it, you are being so weird?”

“When I said Doug gets horny inside my bra’s I literally meant just that”

“Girl you are not making sense and I really don’t want to know about your husband getting off when you are giving him a titty f**k”

There was a small pause by Lori as she simply smiled back at her bemused friend before continuing.

“You still don’t get it Lisa, it’s not just his dick that’s inside my bra that I’m talking about its all of my husband along with it.”

“Your tits are big girl, huge even, I can give you that. But you’re not about to squeeze a whole man in there! Are you loosing it?”

“Not even if the man was incredibly small? Think about that Reform place Lisa and their technology that has made me six foot tall, tall enough to look you in the eye as we stand right here. Now picture the results of that same technology in reverse on a man, now can you see what I am saying?”

“Wait a minute, you are telling me that they can shrink a person? They can really make a man that small?”

“Yep, small enough to tuck inside one of my bra cups and maybe even yours”

Lori humoured and the look on Lisa’s face was one of wonder and disbelief.

“This is a joke right?”

Not convinced by her friends strange behaviour Lisa thought it had to a joke but Lori then began to fiddle with the top pocket of her blouse as her fingers played with the opening allowing her to peek at Doug as he slumped at the base motionless trying his hardness not to be visible as a bump in the smooth exterior. He watched the long nails as they parted the material and began to fear that they would soon descend to pick him up, there was nowhere to run in the interior of her pocket and Lori could pluck his naked body out any time.

“What if I told you that I had Doug made that small? Small enough that instead of him titty f***king between my boobs he was able to make out with just one of my nipples which right now to him would be bigger than one of my boobs!”

There was a surprised expression from Lisa as she listened to Lori and began to wonder if this could possibly be true.

“And what if I told you that he is so tiny right now that his gorgeous little body is small enough for me to pop into my pocket here and carry him around in this blouse I am wearing?”

“No way! A man can’t possibly be made small enough to carry in your pocket, you nearly had me going there”

The response came from Lisa trying to call her friends bluff.

 

Suddenly the giant pair of long nails slid down the interior of the pocket and held Doug, fortunately around his middle so that the huge pad of Lori’s thumb rested over his rear and the tip of her other finger cross his manhood and lower chest. It was useless for him to try and resist although the thought of holding on to the pocket material did occur to him.

“Doug, say hi to Lisa”

There was a confident smile from Lori as she presented her husband by holding him up at face level to her astounded friend.

“....I...don’t believe it, but he is real. That’s actually is Doug, he’s so tiny”

Lisa almost fainted and briefly supported herself with the nearby wall before she recovered seconds later. The reality of seeing a man held between her friends two fingers was startling but when she had overcome the initial shock a large wave of curiosity washed over her. She moved her face closer to Lori’s hand and saw Doug dangling in her fingers.

“You see Lisa my man really is pocket sized now”

 

Doug currently had two major worries, first of all he was being held over a long drop to the hard tiled floor below and this height was rather scary, and secondly Lisa’s house sized face was closing in and her eyes were checking him out, he hoped that Lori would keep her fingers still as he didn’t want to bare all his private parts to Lisa.

“Lori, he is so adorable like this, aren’t you just the cutest little thing”

“Hi Lisa”

Doug spoke back to the giantess who’s pretty face was now filling his entire view.

“And your little voice isn’t it sweet, Lori is he naked?”

The two large eyes before Doug widened as Lisa only just noticed his lack of clothing and a wide smile formed across her lips as she answered her own question.

“Of course he is, where do you think I could find clothes that little?”

Lori giggled and a spare finger stroked Doug’s head which he found kind of patronising.

“Can I hold him?”

This was a question Doug didn’t want to hear, he felt like he was being treated like a possession it wasn’t Lori’s decision if someone could hold him or not.

“Lori can I go back in your pocket please?”

Doug called up and Lori simply ignored his question speaking over him to her friend, she was enjoying showing her special man off.

“I don’t see why not, as long as you are careful he is so delicate now”

“Wait a minute! I don’t want to be...”

Extending a flat palm as if waiting for a small sweet to be handed over Lisa felt the warmth from the miniature body as Lori placed him in the centre. Doug couldn’t believe he was being handed over this way but his first thought was to hide his manhood as he felt his wife’s fingers leaving him in another giantess’s clutches.

“Woah, you weigh like nothing. Oh Lori this is so mad, a little tiny man is sat in my hand”

Lisa swiftly moved Doug again towards her face and he looked up with an annoyed expression which seemed to be totally unappreciated by the giantess as she continued to talk over him.

“It’s so cool isn’t it Lisa? Holding a man in the palm of your hand, makes a girl feel so dominant doesn’t it, like you could do anything with him because you are the one in charge”

 

Listening to his wife Doug was beginning to get the impression that the power of the situation had really gone to her head, the more he stayed at this size the more Lori’s confidence would grow and the less she would consider him equal in any way or form.

“I can see what you mean, he really is delicate and we both must appear like giant’s to him. Is that what I look like from down there Doug am I a giant woman?”

“Of course you are!”

Doug snapped at the ridiculous question as she held him, Lisa was surprised at his tone but it didn’t bother her in the slightest as somehow a tiny figure shouting in anger was more funny than offensive.

“I think he doesn’t really want me holding him”

“It’s not his choice Lisa, look at how big you are compared to him, you are in control in this situation. Just think to him you are as tall as a building we both are”

“You are right, this is quite refreshing.”

 

There were two doors to the ladies restroom and they suddenly heard the outer door as its fire hinges creaked open in the corridor outside.

“Someone’s coming, you should hide him”

Suggested Lori.

“Where?”

Lisa said looking at the side board nearby with the inbuilt sinks and taps, there was no immediate inspiration of where to put him out of sight from the approaching stranger. Doug looked back at his wife at that very moment as if pleading with his eyes to be taken back from her friend but Lori wasn’t looking at him she was too busy pointing at her friends cleavage.

“Lisa, just drop him in your bra”

Just as Lori suggested this action the door behind them opened and a stranger stepped in to use the rest room. Lisa had her back to the woman at first and quickly pulled the neckline of her top open and slipped Doug inside. The two of them began the pretence that they were fixing their hair in the mirrors above the sink area and tried to look casual. The woman who had entered walked into one of the stalls and closed the door to go about her business and Lori tried not to laugh at Lisa who was now flushing red with the embarrassment. She had just spur of the moment tumbled her friends shrunken husband down the inside of her top and she could feel him moving around with a delightful sensation against her bare skin.

 

For Doug this experience was yet another new and embarrassing circumstance for him to deal with, one minute he was sat on Lisa’s hand and the next he saw a field of red material rushing towards him that he barely had time to focus on, however he knew it was Lisa top. As she exposed her neckline by pulling it forward Doug looked down for a fraction of second at this aerial perspective of her cleavage. Cleavage wasn’t something that Lisa thought she possessed given her small cup size, yet to Doug even these 32 b cups were still significantly large. He found himself sliding down her smooth neck and then he bounced a little straight into the gap of her cleavage. The top and some of the light disappeared as he was caught between these two breasts and settled on their surface under the clingy material. He didn’t have time to admire them but he was blown away with their scale, he had never considered Lisa as busty by any stretch of his imagination yet now this less than average cleavage was giant sized and supporting his entire body with ease.

 

As the stranger had stepped into the restroom area she glanced over towards the two tall women stood before the mirrors but took no real notice of them before she entered the stalls to go about her business. At that time Doug was finding the soft curves of Lisa’s breasts were giving around his body and he realised as her upper body shifted slightly that she wasn’t wearing any bra for support! At first he was surrounded by her giant breasts on either side but with the movement of them and no bra to pull them together they parted allowing him to slip further down inside her top.

“Oh dear I’m not wearing a bra tonight”

Lisa gasped but managed to say this softly when she felt his body drop through her cleavage and gave a startled look to her friend as she sensed him sliding down the front of her stomach. Before she could react to save him, Doug had dropped nearly all the way down the inside of her top and the clingy material halted his progress in front of her navel. Scrabbling to hold onto something Doug’s first fear was that he might fall out of her top and come crashing to the tiled restroom floor a hundred or so feet below. He didn’t realise that Lisa’s top was fortunately tucked in with a fashionable belt clinching her figure at the waist which actually saved him. Now his journey had come to a stop somewhere behind this thick banded belt where her navel was positioned.

 

In the darkness he felt the curve of her navel recess and was surprised to find that he was so low inside her outfit yet thankful he hadn’t fallen free. Lisa was further embarrassed to feel his presence especially so much lower and down by her waist level and yet she also felt a strange sexual stirring because this naked man was closer to her sex.

“Where is my little husband, Lisa?”

Lori asked with a grin knowing that the woman sat in the stall going about her business in all likelihood could hear their conversation now. With her cheeks flushing close to the colour of her red hair Lisa pointed down to her belt and then said

“Um, Doug’s travelling down under at the moment”

Lisa reflected the grin from her friend as she spoke her words and then added

“And if he’s not careful he’ll find himself heading into bush territory real soon”

Failing to hold back her laughter Lisa’s body moved involuntarily as both of them found this predicament so funny, but the result of her stomach muscles in action sent Doug further down and into her trousers. As he stopped himself by grabbing hold of some soft material he knew that it was lace he was touching and this meant he was between Lisa’s knickers and her trousers. The strong smell of her womanly scent behind this giant lace barrier was just as concentrated as he had experienced with his own wife at this scale yet unique to Lisa. There was no way to avoid breathing in this potent smell of her womanhood and he was becoming a little intoxicated under its influence, Doug hoped that Lisa would pull him out very soon he didn’t dare to move around for fear of exciting her. It was also clear to Doug that this giantess wasn’t wearing a skirt as he felt a fraction of the trouser zipper behind his back, the problem with trousers however was that he had to stay close to her crotch area or risk falling down one of her tremendously long inside legs!