- Text Size +

 

The great breast rocked and bounced with Lori’s movements as she proceeded to dry her hair and to Doug the sound of the hairdryer was like listening to a howling jet engine. After five minutes of keeping her husband captive beneath her breast whilst she fixed her hair Lori decided to let him have a little more freedom and gently pushed her bra cup forward and lifted him up to the top slope of her breast . The upper cup of her bra was semi translucent with a lacy detailing and Lori could now see his diminutive naked body underneath this net like layer. He was sprawled across her mammoth breast and looked up through this white veil to see the extensive slope of his wife’s elegant neckline leading up to the underside of a chin that was like a perfectly sculpted ledge projecting out of this female landscape and he knew that his wife’s body had expanded in his perspective. Shuffling nearly all the way out of the bra cup he twisted around to look down her body and used the decorative frills of the bra to steady his position. Her cleavage jutted forward in this bra a mind blowing amount as his tiny eyes were shocked to see the real size of these womanly curves from above.

“Lori your cleavage is awesome! Your boobs are so... gigantic, I mean really, really gigantic!“

The tiny explorer resting on the slope of her bust was absolutely awe struck at the sexy landscape around him and Lori was lapping up his attention.

“Yes baby my boobs are gigantic but then so is the rest of this beautiful body of mine, and you look tinier than ever sat on top of my boob like that. Oh and if you think my cleavage is so awesome in this new pretty bra then why don’t you have a closer look inside?”

With a small controlled shake of her boobs Doug was unsettled and tipped down the front slope of the bra cup and his hands clambered for a hold into the lace pattern but failed stop him falling. He slid backwards onto the exterior satin which flashed before his eyes until he dropped over the edge of her yawning cleavage and settled deep between her breasts. Lori stood up and shifted her bra straps to adjust her cleavage positioning her husband right where she wanted him smack in the middle, she walked over to a full length mirror on the wall and allowed Doug to take in her reflection. He could only just see through the lacy barrier in the foreground but there was a stunning blonde dressed in a black knee length skirt and a white satin bra standing as tall as a skyscraper or at least it seemed she was that tall to him. His face was lost in her cleavage as was the rest of his body and Lori clutched her breasts on either side briefly swelling the flesh around him as if to make him feel even smaller.

 

“Mmmm, I do like this new bra on me it’s so sexy isn’t it baby?”

“Yyyeh”

A stuttered response came from Doug who was being pleasantly jostled between her giant breasts.

“You were so surprised at how massive this bra was when you first came across it weren’t you? I know because I heard you. Have you realised yet that you are a lot smaller than when I first carried you home?”

“I...I thought this was a bigger bra but when you filled it, and oh boy do you fill it!.....you made me even tinier?”

“When Sandra told me that shrinking you to any size was possible I simply had to make sure that you be this tiny. The shrinking process can have a small delay what they call a latent surge and for the past half an hour you’ve gradually been getting smaller and smaller and so much cuter!”

 

The scale of everything made sense to Doug now but he was surprised that the shrinking process could continue to take effect after he had left the machine and the big question on his mind was how small he had become?

“Baby, I’m completely lost in your cleavage, which is incredibly sexy but I am feeling really tiny right now and I need to know how small am I going to end up....I mean the smaller I get the harder it’s going to be to please a giant woman like you”

“Awww, don’t worry I’m sure that we can find a way for you to please me” giggle “no matter how small you are. I mean my nipples are always so sensitive so as long as you are big enough to get your arms around one of these babies I’ll be a happy girl”

Lori stoked the end of her nipple through her bra and made sure her husband could see her actions in the mirror as a notable bump began to punch forward behind the silk, a bump not much smaller than his entire torso!

“Anyway, I hope you are comfy in there because we are going out”

Lori announced much to the surprise of Doug who hadn’t for a second considered that his wife would purposely leave their house with him at this size, but then he realised she had showered and was beginning to dress in a fresh outfit so this was her intention all along.

“Lori you can’t be serious we can’t go out like this?”

Raising his concern Doug waited for an answer but Lori just shifted him in her cleavage until he was arranged at the very top and able to span his arms in order that he didn’t slip inside. The fingers that had lifted him so delicately along her cleavage line were startling in size and another indication of his recent loss of height.

“Of course we can’t go out like this”

Came the belated response from Lori before she finished.

“I need to put my blouse on first silly”

 

The huge fitted blouse slid over her body and settled perfectly on her curvy frame. Doug managed to keep his balance as he watched the enormous breasts being covered in this thin brilliant white material, all of them except for a few inches of cleavage left exposed by the neckline.

Checking herself in the mirror Lori tucked the blouse into her skirt and smoothed it down until her shapely figure was correctly mapped by the fit of her clothes.

“Now for some heels”

She said and made her way to retrieve a pair of large black courts and sat on the bed to put them on.

“I wonder how tall I am to you now? I mean Sandra told me in relative terms I was over a hundred and ten foot tall when you first shrunk but now you are so much smaller, I must be closer to a hundred and fifty, or maybe closer to two hundred feet tall, isn’t that something Doug? A two hundred foot tall woman...”

Lori was loving the imagery that she had created in her mind as she stood towering over her man as tall as a large multi-storey building.

“That must make me about two inches tall, no wonder I feel so dam small in here! Look Lori you aren’t serious about going out surely, anything could happen to me, besides I don’t want to go out!”

There was a snigger from Lori as she knew he didn’t really have any say in the matter.

“You know the beauty of being a giantess is that I’m in charge of you, and where I go you have to go”

“But Lori, I’m naked!”

“Yes you are and I love it, my boobs will keep you warm don’t worry, a little man like you doesn’t need any clothes when he’s stuck between a warm pair of giant tits like these”

 

Walking to fetch her hand bag Lori made for the front door taking one last glance at her appearance in the hallway mirror and smiling that her husband was not even visible. Doug was trying to say something but was silenced by the monumental wobble of her breasts as he tried to stop himself from sliding down her cleavage. Once the tremendous sway of her breasts settled he managed to speak up.

“Look Lori, people will see me! Please babe, don’t walk out like this I would die of embarrassment if anyone saw me”

A smile crept over her full lips as she peered down to see her tiny husband, the temptation to display him this way was very high and the thought of how sexy this would feel nearly got the better of her judgement. Luckily for Doug she decided not to proceed.

“I so want to show you off now that you are smaller and cuter than before, you could be like the ultimate living fashion accessory, you really compliment my boobs and make them look even bigger than they already are......but I supposed that we need to be discrete still, so perhaps putting you in my pocket would be a more appropriate, then you can chat with me whilst I walk”

“But...Lori..”

Muffled by the fingers that grasped his entire body he left the bosomy sanctuary to find his legs dangled over her blouse pocket which curved over the shape of her left breast. Making a small opening she dropped him gently inside and Doug was covered from view in a pocket that appeared to be over twice his height. The incline of the pocket forced him in a position that was almost like being led down rather than standing up, and all he could see was a white mass of the blouse surrounding him and stretching up to the flat collar above and her slender tower of her neck rising high until the underside of her chin.

“Perfect I can hardly see that you are in there from the outside, just need to smooth this down a little....”

Lori’s fingers flattened over the pocket and Doug’s outline no longer caused any obvious creases.

 

The pocket was far too smooth for him to climb up and the thin cotton material was a little rougher than her silky underwear.

 

Lori strolled out the door and down towards the local wine bar taking a peek into her pocket just to see her husband as he gently buffeted around the pockets interior along with the movements of her upper body. For Doug the thought of being seen by other people at this size and completely naked alarmed him and he felt powerless to do anything to make Lori turn back, he had to face that she was in control until he resumed his normal size.

 

Suddenly he heard a sweet and familiar voice, however the deep volume behind forced Doug to think who it was that had stopped to speak with his wife.

“Hey Lori, how are you?”

“Oh, err fine thanks Sarah”

 

Sarah was their immediate neighbour, a very pretty teenage beauty therapist who frequently offered Lori free treatments, Lori often teased Doug that the only reason this sweet girl came to their home at all was down to the fact that she found him so attractive and liked the opportunity to flirt a little under the pretence of helping to practice her skills.

Lori, wasn’t going to stop and chat until Sarah stopped in her tracks noticing the sheer size of her neighbour as she towered over her own 5ft 1inch frame.

“Lori are those hover heels you are wearing?”

With a smile Lori stopped to face Sarah and found herself looking way down upon the much shorter teenager.

“Actually no but I do have a new pair at home, Doug loves me to wear them”

“Gosh Lori, just how tall are you? I never noticed before how much you tower over me, your legs are so long!”

Lori realised her recent increase in height was quite a surprise for Sarah and proudly revealed her secret.

“I’m six foot tall now, or six foot four in these heels.”

“Six foot four, no wonder I’m looking up at you like this. Wait a minute you said now? Oh wow have you been to one of those Reform places?”

Doug cowered in the pocket keeping perfectly still knowing that little Sarah would probably be almost staring face to face with his wife’s chest. He tried to peer through the thin material and could just make out the outline of the petite yet giant buxom blonde as she chatted away.

“Sure have, and Doug loves my new statuesque figure, he’s so into tall women right now”

Doug cringed at her words and felt like thumping against her chest but didn’t want to move for fear he would draw attention to her pocket.

“I guess he must do, because in those heels you are probably taller than him right now”

“Oh I’m a lot taller than Doug is now”

Lori laughed and Doug was shifted around in her pocket with the tremendous undulations of her breasts.

“In fact I would say Doug’s feeling quite small compared to his new amazon of a wife”

“Gee, I wish I was a tall as you. It would be nice to stand taller than a man for a change especially if I could find someone as nice as your Doug who didn’t mind a little role reversal”

 

The conversation soon ended as Sarah bumped into one of her friends and Lori said she had to get going. As Lori set off she whispered down to her passenger.

“That girl definitely fancies you Doug, maybe I should let her play with you one day huh? I bet she would love a little naked Doug doll to babysit”

“Lori, I don’t think....”

Before Doug could respond Lori stepped up her teasing and added.

“And for a girl so short she is even bustier than I am”

Clutching her left breast pocket momentarily Doug was silenced as his body was nicely reminded of the immensity of his wife’s own assets, for those fleeting seconds he could feel the lacy pattern of her giant bra with its bumpy texture.

“But I think my man has got more than he can handle in that department right now”

Concluded Lori as she confidently released Doug allowing her pocket to rise and fall with her every step once more.

 

They entered a bar a few minutes later and Doug could hear the sounds of other giants speaking close by and soft music, he felt very intimidated by the strong male voices even though he was out of sight. The knowledge that there were men present around him who were probably checking out the very tall and beautiful blonde who had just walked in and combined with the fact that he was powerless to stop any of their advances made him very edgy. He cringed at the thought of some giant swatting him away like a fly as they tried to flirt with his woman. As he slumped lower inside her pocket listening to Lori ordering a drink he wondered why she had decided to come out into this public realm when they could have been together at home? Maybe this was the thrill for her he thought and perhaps soon she would bore of drinking alone. However Lori was currently lapping up the attention from the male onlookers as she sat on a stool towards the far corner of the bar. It was the first time she had been out socially since her recent transformation and although she was used to male attention her increased height and more pronounced bust now made her stand out in the crowd drawing almost every male eye in her direction.

 

Two men stood by the doorway not more than ten feet from the bar stool she sat on and seemed almost transfixed on her legs as they sipped at their drinks. Lori offered a polite smile back and loved the fact that she was the centre of attention, what increased her enjoyment was knowing she carried her husband inside her pocket yet effectively she appeared to be alone. One of the men walked up to Lori and casually asked if she would like to dance. There was a small dance floor nearby with a slow ballad being played and the man thought he would chance his luck with the stunning blonde.

 

Outraged Doug listened for Lori’s reply, hoping she would refuse such an offer.

“Thank you but I’m waiting for a friend”

Lori declined but the man stepped up his appeal.

“Well how about just a short dance whilst you are waiting for your pal?”

“No, really I’m fine”

Lori said trying to be nice. The man wasn’t unattractive but she really didn’t wish to dance with him.

Meantime Doug so wanted to say something but how could he when he was naked and barely two inches tall tucked down in his wife’s blouse of all places. The man wasn’t going to give up especially with his friend watching him and casually egging him on.

“Oh come on beautiful just one dance until your pal turns up”

There was a short pause as Lori weighed up the height of the man and then smiled.

“Look I can’t dance with you because you are far too short for a woman as tall as I am”

The man seemed confused by her comment and then rose to the challenge.

“We’ll see about that” He smiled confidently “I’m over six foot tall”

With the gauntlet thrown down Lori couldn’t resist showing off her new height and rose slowly from the bar stool before the man. His boast of being over six feet tall was a little exaggerated and he was closer to five foot ten inches. As Lori stood tall her head and eye line lifted higher than her would be dance partner forcing him to look up.

“Well I am six foot four inches in these heels shorty and you really don’t measure up”

Giving her a double take the man felt very intimidated, he liked his women to be shorter than him and was most uncomfortable with the six inches that this buxom blonde now towered over him.

“So do you really want to dance with me up here and you all the way down there?”

Lori straightened her back to look down on him as much as it was possible and the man’s friend was in fits of laughter.

“erm, actually maybe we should um, skip that dance....you really are...um, tall aren’t you?”

“A lot taller than you are shorty”

Lori laughed as she sat down triumphantly and watched the man walking back to his friend who was making fun of him.

 

This height she could wield like a weapon making any man feel weaker than her and she loved it.

“I’m so wicked”

She whispered into her pocket for Doug’s appreciation and he could see that his wife was definitely enjoying her new found size as she got off on belittling men.

“Listen Lori, babe can we go home now?”

Doug called out and with the music it was hard for Lori to make out his weak voice but she realised he wanted to leave.

“I haven’t finished my drink yet tiny, besides I really am meeting someone tonight”

The situation for Doug wasn’t good, he didn’t want to hang out in her blouse pocket especially naked whilst she met one of her friends for a drink and worse still to listen to idle girly chatter about clothes, cosmetics and such. It then struck him to ask who she was waiting for but the answer came almost instantly as a voice boomed a very enthusiastic “Hi Lori!”

Even with the volume increased on this voice he could identify the sickly sweet tone of Lisa.