- Text Size +

 

Lori was so big that Doug could reach inside her with both arms and he fondled around for her clit and was producing a lot of reaction from the giantess as her heavy voice filled the air with her panting and odd squeals of delight. The hot inner flesh lapped against his chest as he pleasured his enormous wife and her scent seemed to blind his thoughts. It was like her sex was speaking to his dick but given their difference in size her womanhood was in charge and it told him to climb inside where it was warm and safe.

He edged up and pushed his back on the silky wall behind him and then his feet both entered into Lori. There was something so familiar to Doug about this encounter like he had been in her before, only that was impossible his mind told him. Regardless he didn’t have time to think but just feel. He felt the softness inside Lori beginning to suck him inside or at least that’s how it felt as he easily slipped into her and right up to his stomach. A mighty gasp came from Lori as she registered that her husband was now almost entirely inside her. Doug thrashed around knowing it would give Lori pleasure and suddenly found that her pussy lips were now reaching up to his shoulders, now only his arms kept him from disappearing inside her. Lori seemed to be reaching fever pitch and for a few seconds she forgot herself and found that only her desire was in control now. Doug’s body felt extremely good inside her but she wanted the thrill of taking him entirely within her. A man lost inside her pussy, just the thought made her hotter than ever and she quickly pulled away her panties to see him almost immersed in her flesh.

“You are so f***ing small! And I am a giantess!”

She boomed uncharacteristically in the heat of the moment and then her fingers clasped Doug sliding him out and then before he could react she plunged him straight back inside her pussy and out of sight.

At that moment she climaxed and had to call out with the intense joy.

 

Doug didn’t know what had hit him. He was enjoying playing in her pussy it wasn’t quite getting him off but he was very aroused by the feeling of being enveloped by so much of his wife. Suddenly Lori was like an animal and swore boasting of her size and took complete control of the moment by shoving him helplessly into the dark wet abyss of her pussy! He only just managed to take a lung full of air before he was deep inside her. But how deep? There was no light, only a hot wet pulsing environment around him that seemed to be trying to clamp itself around his body, his eyes were useless and he closed them feeling frightened that he might drown inside his wife. The panic of these few seconds was enough to send signals to his manhood that this was no longer about his pleasure as he was very much in danger!

The reality hit home to him now with the risk he had taken to enter her giant sex. He had but a single breath of air and he was totally inside his wife unable to get out until she was finished. At less than four inches tall and given her increased height, her pussy could almost swallow his size twice over and the slippery walls provided no connection for Doug to escape!

 

Fortunately Lori only kept him inside her for less than a minute, the time it took for her to reach her climax and to realise what she had done to her husband. Kneeling up on the bed she opened wide her pussy with her fingers and soon Doug slid out and fell several feet landing on the bed cover below. Looking back up with a hint of fear in his eyes he took a rapid succession of deep breathes to calm himself. The view above was her magnificent pussy bearing down on him and he couldn’t help but think it was laughing at his puny size as if it had just chewed him up and spat him out.

 

Before when he was a equal to Lori, his dick was in command of her pussy, it was his dick that made her pussy widen to accommodate his girth and it was his dick that used to make her wince with the discomfort of his length. But now he was smaller than his own manhood and her pussy was enjoying the revenge as it appreciated just how superior it had become.

 

Covered in his wife’s juices he wiped at his body and scowled upwards into the sky trying to see a face but all he could see were her mammoth thighs and her pussy hovering overhead and still dripping upon him.

“Lori!”

He shouted in anger and tried to stand up only to find that Lori was moving her position which caused him to fall over again and further angered him. Lori moved off the bed and turned to crouch beside it bringing her face towards Doug and resting her chin on the surface, even confronting him like this he wasn’t eye to eye with her.

“I’m sorry baby did I get too carried away? That was so orgasmic Doug you have no idea”

Stumbling to his feet due to the creases in the bed sheet Doug steadied his self and looked down at his body glistening with female fluids and he could feel his matted sticky hair as it dripped down his forehead with large globules. He couldn’t believe what had just occurred and here was Lori having just shoved his body right up inside her without a care in the world saying how great it was for her.

“I don’t believe you did that”

A rather disgusted tone came from his lips and to show his mood he brushed at his arms and chest as if trying to wipe away Lori from his body.

“Look at you, you are so cute and covered in.......”

Lori smiled and paused as she sniffed at the tiny being before her and then curled up her pretty nose.

“....me....you smell like me”

Unable to hold back a giggle to her discovery she watched her husband protect his ears until she stopped.

“Oh, you think it’s funny do you?”

Trying to stomp away in the opposite direct Doug had covered about ten steps when a huge wall of a hand blocked his path, he turned to avoid it but the hand was faster than his small legs and he had to turn around and look at Lori in defeat.

“You could have suffocated me in your pussy of all places! How could you be so careless?”

Lori found her husband hard to take serious given his current size as he ranted and shook his head at her, if anything she found listening to his squeaky protests quite amusing but she tried not to laugh.

“I got carried away, I’m sorry tiny”

“Sorry!”

“Lori, sorry doesn’t cut it. I was inside you, you pushed me in there risking my life just so that you could have a few minutes of pleasure......”

“Oh, hush tiny”

Lori’s powerful voice boomed as she raised it drowning her husband out and then Lori simply pursed her lips and blew him over and he was pushed backwards and onto his rear. The feeling of power was a rush and she smiled down at him knowing that his attitude would soon change.

“What the?”

“Now listen to me Doug. We both wanted this, you wanted to be as tiny as you are right now and you wanted me to be this giant woman that you see before you. I enjoyed having you in my panties back there and I regret nothing it was a big thrill. You were safe, I mean if you think about it where on earth is safer than close to a woman’s womb, now snap out of this mood and let’s just enjoy this situation ok? I mean Doug you really, really wouldn’t want to argue with me at this size now would you honey?”

 

What had happened to Lori? Doug didn’t think he really knew her right now, was the power of being so much larger than him going to her head and enough to risk him? But she was right about one thing that he didn’t want to argue with a woman who was taller than most buildings and he hadn’t forgotten how easily she knocked him off his feet with just a puff of air from her lips.

“Now, let’s just enjoy the rest of the time we have because tomorrow afternoon this fantasy ends and I have to take you back to be enlarged”

With that Lori had closed the conversation and forgotten about Doug’s complaining.

“It’s time to clean up and make you smell nice again”

Not another word left Doug’s lips before a huge set of fingers clasped around him and very shortly he was being placed down on the bathroom dresser where Lori would get ready each morning. Surrounded by her untidy clutter of hair clips and perfumes he explored the surface finding each new object he encountered entertaining to see given their current scale.

“Don’t go anywhere”

Lori said in a joking fashion knowing he was stranded high up on her dresser and she turn her back to him and started to prepare for a shower. An enormous naked bottom, a perfectly formed curvaceous female posterior was right in Doug’s view. Just staring at its enormous presence, those firm cheeks and the cute way the small of her back sloped into it made him freeze and lock on his lustful sights. A cascade of long blonde swished over her shoulders high above and he walked to the edge of the dresser just to see the legs that topped off this spectacular naked specimen. Lori was stunning from the front or the rear and he was a lucky guy for sure.

 

“If only she would turn around” he thought hoping to catch sight of those naked giant breasts but Lori simply picked up her clothes and then walked out of the bathroom. When she didn’t return for a few minutes Doug once more went back to looking at the oversized hair accessories on the dresser top. He tried to lift one metal hair clip and it felt like he was attempting to wield a thick set of iron bars and he didn’t manage lift it more than his waist level. “I could work out with these” He said laughing at his own puny strength. The sound of bare feet hitting the tiled floor with a thud alerted him that Lori was back but he didn’t get to see her again. As he turned expecting to see her naked body there was a dark shadow floating down upon him and he had to dive for cover. Whatever it was now landed on him and luckily it didn’t hurt. It had to be a fresh set of clothes she had put down and he struggled from underneath what turned out to be a vast white blouse.

 

Lori slid herself into the shower cubicle nearby and it roared into life, all Doug could see was her colossal silhouette through the frosted glass which allowed him an unforgettable image of her curvy body in profile before this patterned glass steamed up.

“I thought I was the one getting cleaned up?” He said to himself and shook his head realising she made all the decisions right now.

 

Lori was always long in the shower and Doug managed to accustom his ears to its drone which sounded like a factory in full swing. To stop himself getting bored he decided to see what clothes his wife had selected, the novelty of seeing her clothes at this scale was simply fascinating. He walked over the surface of her blouse, one he knew well as she often wore it to work and he loved the way it pulled tightly over her curves only now those curves were much larger. The buttons were the size of dinner plates yet much thicker and it was clear to Doug that he wouldn’t have the strength to undress his wife not at his current size as these buttons would have been challenging to say the least. Wandering over the large expanse of the white material he spotted her other clothes. There was a lacy thong which was far from skimpy in his eyes and could have provided enough material to make a small two man tent! Lifting the hip band of these delicates he marvelled at the thickness of the lacy band but dropped it when he realised that behind him was a huge shiny dome. This dome was in reality a giant bra, Lori’s bra that retained some portion of its fullness without those luscious heaving bosoms to fill it. As he approached her bra he soon realised that he couldn’t see over this one cup and the other remained out of sight. His hands pushed on the material and it dented slightly, this was a very supportive bra designed to lift her breasts, he hadn’t seen this bra before with its satin half cups and see through lacy detailing upon the remainder of the cup but he knew the result would be spectacular on Lori.

 

As he stood on the bra between the two cups his bare feet sampled its soft exterior which had a pleasant smoothness to his soles. Looking left and right he could see how dwarfed he was by this bra and only by jumping up high could he actually see over one of these soft peaks.

“Just how big is this thing?”

He muttered to himself and smiled as his hands reached out to slide along one large section of the curvy satin cup that towered over him, it was then he looked up at the side of the bra cup and pondered for a second. The bra was gigantic, of course it had to be to fit a giant woman like his wife now appeared, yet was it bigger than the one he had travelled in earlier? Somehow being so preoccupied he hadn’t realised the shower had stopped and a giant pair of beautiful eyes were watching him from above.

“Sexy isn’t it baby?”

A powerful female voice softly spoke from up high and behind him giving Doug quite a stir. He jumped a little, a fact noticed by Lori who greeted him with a big smile from her luscious lips, her hair was dripping with water and she looked radiant from the shower with that just washed glow to her cheeks.

“Um Lori....”

He said uncomfortably wondering how long she must have been watching over him and he stepped off the bra and back onto the sleeve of her blouse as if trying to pretend that he’d just been walking aimlessly around.

“....Refreshed from your shower honey?”

Unconvincingly Doug tried to make idle conversation not wishing his wife to think he had been so intrigued by the size of her bra. As he turned to look up at her he saw nothing but a huge white skyscraper of a bath towel rising skywards and being forced out by her undeniable busty form. Lori looked taller now and even more of a giant than before or was he just imagining this difference? A knowing look came from her face as she brushed her damp hair away from her eyes and then fussed with the fold over of the towel just where it struggled to secure itself by the end of her cleavage.

“You don’t have to be shy baby it’s so natural that you would be curious at your current size”

“I’m sorry?”

Doug answered trying to deflect this conversation.

“Ahhh, you are just too cute like this”

Lori said and then proceeded to lift her new bra up and smoothed the cups from the inside with her fingers restoring its fuller shape as if subliminally showing Doug that it was even bigger now.

“I said that it is natural to be curious about my giant womanly things, like this bra, especially when you are so very, very tiny compared to them”

There was no answer from Doug and he just flushed in the face and looked away from his wife and off into the distance of the vast room.

“What must it be like for a man to be so small that even his wife’s bra’s can easily tower over him?”

Lori paused and thought she would tease her husband by lowering her bra and arranging it purposely so that his tiny form was surrounded by it. She proceeded to make a full circle around him with the long straps knowing how intimidating the size of the garment would be.

 

With the front of the bra now propped up by Lori and resting on its underwire Doug stood before the inside of these two incredibly huge cups. The interior of the individual cups was so large that from his perspective they could have been used as the moulds for the nose cones of two passenger jet liners!

Seeing that Doug was made speechless by this view Lori continued to tease him.

“You really are tiny down there, I can’t imagine how gigantic this simple bra of mine must look to you now?”

To embellish her point Lori curved the bra cups inwards towards Doug very slowly until there was little space left for him to stand on the sideboard between them. Either way he turned all Doug could see was straight inside those volumous cups as they closed in on him.

“Hey Lori? Babe?”

The voice of her miniature husband managed to find Lori’s ears as she playfully began to close the bra cups around him like a huge satin clam that was sealing itself shut. Giggling at her actions Lori knew that he would be forced to jump inside one of the cups as they connected together.

 

Doug saw the huge expanses like two parachute canopy’s trying to capture him and he jumped over the kerb like structure of the underwire and fell into the left cup landing on the lightly padded satin lining.

With her bra cups combined it was like being inside a most peculiar planetarium dome made of pure brilliant white but without any exits except way above where he couldn’t possibly reach. The room afforded to him was more than substantial and he was almost lost inside the space which made him recognise that he had definitely become smaller than when he was first reduced in height.

“Lori’s breasts couldn’t possibly fill this, could they?”

He spoke inside his mind trying to calculate how big her breasts had become to him and if this was some trick? Perhaps Lori was teasing him by placing a fresh bra down that was actually several sizes too large for even her? All these questions bounced around in his head as he stood up on the slippery satin and faced the fact that he was lost in the amount of material that surrounded him.

 

Suddenly Doug was thrown off his feet and tumbled gently into the base of the left bra cup as Lori lifted it up from the sideboard giggling like a little girl at her own actions.

“Hey!”

He shouted producing more laughter from the loudspeaker like voice from outside this whiter than white world. Lori was really enjoying herself, supporting the bra by its underwire with just one hand she could easily hold the insignificant weight of her husband. Doug was forced to slide on his back and plunged into the middle of the cup which now curved upwards around him. He was deep in the satin and found it impossible to stand up because the surface was far too smooth and shiny. Lori flipped the other bra cup aside and Doug could now see his wife’s beaming features filling his view. Her eyes looked huge and startlingly blue framed by some luxuriously long lashes that gave a wonderful flutter as she looked down upon his naked body with a seductive pout from the largest pair of lips he had ever seen.

“Look around you tiny, everywhere you look there is my bra surrounding you and it’s so big isn’t it Doug? You used to fantasize about being where you are now, you imagined me as giant woman picking you up and slipping you inside one of my bras, and here you are living that very fantasy inside my sexy giant bra”

Lori could see her husband was helpless in this situation and she wanted so much to overwhelm him beyond his dreams. She used a single finger nail of her free hand and gently reached under the bra cup and stroked the satin against his back. He trembled in delight as he felt the sudden contact. Then he felt the satin fold over him on either side until he was cocooned in its soft embrace and only his little face peered out as she caressed his entire body between her thumb and finger.

“Oh Lori, this is so much bigger.....”

He said and was amazed at his body as he felt his member becoming hard once more. Lori rubbed him all over and was careful to make sure his stiffness was consumed by the satin as the pad of her fingers stroked him gently and then released him.

“And you like bigger bra’s don’t you Doug?”

The satin unfolded around him and Doug was lying on his back with a proud erection.

“But...Lori this can’t be one of your bra’s it’s way too big. I mean look at me in here I’m so small!”

“You definitely are small in there but that’s because your impossibly huge wife is holding you in her new bra and remember Doug I need the big letters on my labels to fit me now”

Of course Doug knew she had been enlarged up top but this couldn’t account for so much material around him? It had to be a false bra like he previously thought. Yes it had to be some outrageous size and she bought it simply to tease him but that wouldn’t explain why his wife’s face appeared even larger? Unless.....

“No...this can’t be your real size?”

He said out loud and Lori grinned.

“Ah, how adorable you are, of course this is my size. I wear an E cup bra now baby and that’s E for extra giant sized compared to little you.”

 

To prove her point Lori lifted the label up from the side of the bra strap and there was the letter E in one foot tall black print!

“But...it can’t be...not this large?”

“Oh but it is baby, my bra’s haven’t got any bigger. You’ve just been shrinking smaller so this sexy satin number will be a lot larger and a lot sexier to carry a little man like you inside”

She giggled as she looked at his expression.

“Still don’t believe me huh? Well there’s only one solution, I’m just going to have to put this bra on and with you inside it. Perhaps when my giant boob here joins you inside that cup and you see how sexily I fill it, you might change your mind?”

 

The bra cup slowly lowered and rising like a tanned sun was her firm breast, he could only see one because they were so wide and now that single breast was looming over him and blotting out the rest of her beautiful mountainous body. As she positioned the bra close to her chest Doug tumbled to the base of this curvy cavernous satin world and contemplated Lori’s humongous breast entering on top of him.

He could only see only a fraction of her areola and a glimpse of the massive nipple above and the grand proportions at this close range convinced him that Lori wasn’t boasting when she said she could fill the bra that he was in!

“Well little man? Are you ready for my giant boobs?”

Ready or not her breast entered the bra and Doug tried to scrabble backwards as the heaving mass of female curves dominated the space before him as it slowly approached. The satin was too slick for him to move and with nothing to hold onto he was soon in contact with an abundant amount of her warm flesh. The underside of her breast began to rise over Doug and pushed him deeper into the bra cup until he was pressed between her flesh and the soft giving material. There was no way for Doug to deny that she filled this cup completely as his body was now just a small bump in the otherwise smooth white exterior.

 

Lori felt their connection, his tiny naked body was at the mercy of her enormity. He was wriggling and trying to push against her but her breast literally weighed tonnes compared to him and could easily have crushed him if she hadn’t been so careful and the bra hadn’t been so giving.

“Oooh, you feel good in there little man, real good”

There was a muffled response from Doug who was currently pinned down under her breast with his rigid member now flattened hard against the blanket of hot flesh that completely covered him from head to toe.

“Just stay in there tiny, I need to get ready”

Of course there was no where he could go, he was slowly being smothered by her flesh and heat of her breast was rising in this confined space.