- Text Size +

 

Stopping in her tracks Lori peered down at her husband she was wearing a pair of boots now and she loved her elevated view, a view she wanted to make more dramatic. They had agreed a temporary change in his height just for fun if Reform would let them, and then after the weekend Doug would go back to a more practical height.
“Of course we’ll just have some fun this weekend and then you can ask for them to make you 5 foot one”
“I thought we agreed five foot six Lori, the same as you used to be”
“Well I just thought it might be a bit disappointing if I was only six inches taller than you, we can decide later come on I’m eager to get in there”

Entering the trailer unit a woman greeted Lori.
“Back again Lori? I hope you are happy with your new size, as I said before you look fabulous”
“Oh, it was the best thing I ever did believe me Sandra”
Sandra, a willowy brunette, operated the mobile unit and she seemed very familiar with his wife.
“I’m actually here today with my husband in mind”
Lori began and they sat down in the small section of the Lorry designed for consulting, Sandra left them for a few minutes whilst she fetched them a drink from the rear of the unit.
“Do you know her? I mean well?”
“Sandra, yes she was the lady that applied my new height and we got on famously, she’s a very good client of the bank.”
“So you know her from your work?”
“Yes, she’s a lovely woman. Comes in regularly and we sometimes have a coffee together, she recently moved into this high paid role with Reform so we are progressing a new mortgage for her. But she is also one of those people you feel like you’ve know forever, do you know what I mean?”
“I see, isn’t she going to think it’s a little odd with you wanting to shrink me?”
“Don’t worry about that let me take the lead, you just have to be creative”

As Sandra came back with coffee’s in hand she smiled at Doug.
“So Doug it’s nice to meet you, Lori told me that her recent size increase was for your benefit so do you like your new and much taller wife?”
“Very much so”
He smiled back sipping his coffee.
“If I may say Lori, Doug doesn’t look that tall himself you must have been taller than him before your recent Reform treatment?”
“Actually he had himself adjusted at your city branch as a present to me for our anniversary, he knows how much I like to feel tall around him”
“You are so lucky, my husband’s not as understanding”
Sandra said looking into her cup of coffee.
“I boosted myself to five foot ten last week and he now feels awkward when we go out together.
I’m only a couple of inches taller than him but well he prefers to be taller than me”
“That’s a shame”
Lori piped up and then finished.
“But I’m sure he will get used to it given time”
“So, you said you are here for Doug what can I do for you?”
“Well actually Sandra we were curious about something and wondered if you would do us a favour”
“Such as?”
“Doug works for a construction company he’s been assigned to design a new centre for children, you know to fit out the place with fixtures and fittings ideal for a small child and we were talking about what was important for kids when an idea struck me”
Lori seemed to be very skilled with her fabrication and Doug was wondering where this was heading.
“You see as adults we don’t really understand a child’s perspective, you know like what looks imposing to them and what’s difficult to handle etc and since Doug had his height reduced by a few inches recently we thought that your Reform technology would be able to give him a major insight to a child’s eye view. If he could walk in their shoes for a day or so if you know what I mean”
Sandra looked at Lori with a quizzical stare and wasn’t sure at first what she meant until Lori explained further.
“So if you could reduce Doug to say the size of a small child then he could really use the time to understand what might go through their heads and how to build things that are good for them, it would be so helpful for the project and all the children who will benefit from his study”
“Wow, that’s a novel idea I haven’t ever been asked to reduce an adult to that sort of degree, in fact we don’t get many reduction requests at all, people want to be taller and slimmer on average. This would be very interesting to see”
“Then you can do it?”
Doug said looking at this slim woman who must have been in her late twenties, she seemed actually intrigued by the thought of shrinking a man and the idea that Lori had positioned.
“Well, yes, there are no real restrictions for reducing the size of a person with our technology, apart from health and safety I guess, and it does sound like a good cause that Reform would wish to back. However I can only offer free promotions for certain treatments at the moment and none of them cover shrinking a man, they are all aimed at enhancing women”
“So when you said there are no real restrictions you mean that you can actually shrink someone to any size, I mean as small as they wish to be?”
Lori asked with a sudden intense focus on every word that the woman was saying.
“Well yes, in our training we have to get to know the Reform equipment and whilst growing people beyond their size is a challenge the ability to reduce their matter is well, pretty simple but I would have to charge for Doug’s temporary adjustment”
Both Doug and Lori went silent each suddenly realising the scope of the Reform equipment and how it could actually realise their dreams.
“How much are we talking here?”
Lori asked and Sandra looked towards a printed sheet on the desk before her.
“If it’s only for a weekend and not permanent I can probably do something for 1k credits”
“Really?”
A huge grin formed on Lori’s face as this was a very reasonable figure for their ultimate pleasure.
“Yes, 500 for the shrinking and 500 for the growth back to normal or his more permanent height”
“Perfect”
Came the swift response from Lori.
“So, I can use your previously registered credit line?”
“Of course”

With the financial part over Doug was ushered into a chamber much like the one at the reform main centre only it was a quarter of the size. His wife stood with Sandra as the holo controls were activated.
“So, what size do you want to be for your study work Doug?”
“Um...”
Doug didn’t know what to say but Lori was very quick to answer on his behalf.
“Sandra can we have a word outside for a second?”
It was rather an odd request and Doug wondered what was going on as the two ladies left the chamber and he waited there in anticipation of another reduction in height. Only Sandra returned a few minutes later and she smiled down at Doug and said.
“Your wife has decided what size you are going to be for the next day or so, so just stand there and I will set the machine on an automatic cycle as this chamber is too confined for me to be present whilst a treatment is applied. Lori will be in to collect you in a minute or so, have fun”
Sandra couldn’t hide the fact that she was somehow amused and left the chamber room as the platforms lights began to gently glow.
“What did she mean by Lori will be in to collect me? And don’t I get a say in what height I’m giving away here?”
Doug spoke to himself and noticed that a holographic measurement stick appeared to his side.

He could see he was below the 5ft mark as the shrinking took effect, soon the 4ft mark was coming towards his eyes and faster still the three foot level. He expected that Lori would have chosen some value between two to three feet tall based on their cover story when he was surprised to see that the pace of his shrinking had not slowed in the slightest. Two foot tall came and Doug didn’t see any sign that his height was stabilising, the small chamber was now looking mighty large and although it was empty except for the small console where Sandra had used the controls, he was beginning to feel very short. Short? That word was an understatement he thought to himself as the one foot mark came into focus straight ahead!
“Hey, what’s going on!”
He shouted noticing his voice sounded rather odd and more squeaky to his own ears, but no one came in to the room and the machine was still in full flow. The measurement stick now looked huge and it rose above him like some enormous antenna, way up as he craned his neck back he could see the five foot mark and Lori was a full foot taller than that!
The inches scale appeared and he watched them rise over his head, nine inches , eight inches, seven, and very soon he was slowing until the four inch mark was dead ahead.

To Doug this was simply astonishing, he was standing less than four inches tall, as tall as the average high heel in his wife’s vast collection! This must have been Lori’s idea to shrink him like this that he knew and any minute now she would be walking through the door as big as life and every bit the giantess of his dreams only for real!

There was a loud clunking sound as the doors electric mechanism engaged and it smoothly slid back. Standing in the centre of this immense doorway was a pair of black boots, each about thirty feet tall from their shiny toe sections to their circular tops. He recognised those boots a pair that Lori bought only a few weeks ago when he was shopping with her but it was their scale that was unfamiliar to him. Boom, boom! The boots pounded on the lorry’s metal floor giving Doug quite a stir as he wasn’t ready for such a monumental sound from his wife’s mere footsteps. As she closed on him with only three enormous strides those boots seemed even taller and he backed away a little intimidated to be so close to such big structures that could move so swiftly and yet so effortlessly.
His eyes panned up from her boots to see her knees higher above and then her long legs rising skywards into a dark canopy of material that his mind had to recall was her short skirt. Way beyond the skirt a mountainous yet curvaceous pink ledge pushed out from her body and Doug gulped at the spectacle of his wife’s now impossibly huge breasts so high above.
“Oh my....Doug, baby you look like a little toy soldier down there! You are so darned cute!”
Lori’s voice thundered in the empty space of the room and Doug found that he was holding his ears to shield him from the noise as it seemed to echo. Realising the excited and elevated volume of her voice was hurting her diminutive husband, Lori spoke normally as she took another step towards him allowing her boots to settle directly in front of where he was now standing.

The grand movement of those enormous boots once again made Doug nervous with their increased proximity, it would have been easy for Lori to step on him and he felt as vulnerable as a mouse given her vast presence. Backing away he put some distance from those boots but soon found he was cornered with the wall of the room meeting his back. His caution was noted by Lori who secretly found it quite amusing realising that her mere presence, just standing there was so obviously intimidating her husband.

“Lori, please step back so I can see you properly!”
Doug shouted up his request and watched her comply, there was now a big smile on her face at hearing him speak.
“Whatever you say Mickey Mouse”
She giggled and then added.
“I’m sorry baby but your voice sounds so squeaky and so quiet”
The grimace on Doug’s face wasn’t picked up by his wife due to his new scale, his voice he knew must have sounded stupid but Lori’s very feminine voice, now by contrast, grabbed his full attention and demanded respect due to the increased volume and deeper bass behind every booming word.

It was hard for Doug to see much of his wife’s face from below because of how much her chest projected forward, she in retrospect had to peer over her large bust to see his tiny form.
“Lori, you look like you are about eighty feet tall!”
He guessed at her size but was so amazed to see a living person standing taller than many buildings.
To hear her husband’s interpretation of her size she was again amused but she proudly corrected him as if the exact figures would intimidate him further.
“Actually tiny, if you really want to know, I should look exactly one hundred and ten foot tall from down there, I mean in your eyes that is. That’s according to what Sandra just told me, oh and then I guess closer to a hundred and twenty foot tall with these heels. So now I really am a giantess to you”
“You sure are....”
Doug was flabbergasted by her statistics yet he knew the woman before him was actually only six foot tall and it was his mind that had to adjust to his own fantastic transformation.

“This is what you dreamed of baby, I’m a giant woman and you are so very, very small”
“Lori you have no idea how small I feel right now just looking up at you this way”
“Are you feeling brave enough for me to pick you up yet Doug? I don’t want to scare you but I sure want to feel what it’s like to hold my tiny husband in my hand”
“I think so....bbbut be careful please, I mean you’re so huge now it would be easy to hurt me”

Lori slowly lowered down onto her knees and the shadow of her skirt and thighs now loomed over Doug’s head providing him with a brief but unforgettable view of her giant white panties.
“I like being huge especially for you my tiny man”
She smiled and could now see his nervous reaction to her thighs as they towered over him on either side. Slowly she reached down to clasp her extended fingers around his body, it was a unique sensation for both of them, Lori could feel instantly how fragile and light he was, it was almost akin to handling a small rodent but extremely exciting to know this was a real man in her grasp who was powerless to her.

A palm spanning as wide as he was tall gently took hold of Doug and he disappeared inside the closed fist that Lori’s left hand now made around his body. Very quickly her hand raised and took him to eye level but for those seconds as he travelled in her fist the insignificance of his size was so apparent to Doug, his own wife could squeeze the very life out of him if she chose to tighten her grip, a thought that made him very conscious to respect her new power. As the long thick fingers unfolded he tumbled to the centre of her opened palm and sat there for a moment taking in the stunning proportions of a beautiful face which now appeared larger than the close up images he had seen from the local holo-cinema screen.

With his smaller eyes taking in her features the detail was breathtaking as he was able to see the wonder of her blue eyes and the thick projecting eyelashes that outlined them so well. Her natural blonde hair seemed to be fuller than he had ever appreciated before and so noticeably shiny. Even looking at her nose, a feature which he would normally have referred to as “button like”, now had a substantial size with nostrils he could have reached inside with his entire arm! But the most dramatic part of his wife’s face from his altered perspective was her mouth. Her lips alone had to be over 4ft wide and when she spoke these thick glossy pink cushions revealed a cavernous interior with a tongue that he couldn’t take his eyes off. He could only imagine how a tongue that size would feel across his naked body and what things Lori could now do with him given his new size.

“Hello tiny”
Lori said as she studied him up close, her words broke Doug’s focus from her tongue and given how close she held him he actually felt the air behind her words as the fresh breeze wafted across his face and body.
“Hey giant lady”
He replied and Lori noted that he had been preoccupied with his attention focused on her mouth.
“How does it feel to be held in the palm of a woman’s hand?”
“Makes me feel small, everything about you is so fantastic now”
“I saw you staring at my mouth a moment ago”
Seductively Lori showed the tip of her tongue as it brushed along her top lip before retreating out of sight.
“I bet these lips of mine look enormous to you don’t they Doug? What would a kiss feel like from a pair of giant sized lips like these?”
Puckering her lips Lori teased Doug almost bringing her lips down upon him but resisting to make contact, however her pink lipstick simply commanded his view and he found himself getting hard with anticipation of that kiss. Then her lips and her chin moved up just a fraction but enough to rise beyond his reach.
“Kiss me!”
He begged and expectantly stood on his tip toes but the lips hovered way above. Lori gave a soft laugh to see him act this way, she was feeling so in control at that moment that it made her quiver with excitement.
“Don’t worry tiny. You will feel these giant lips roaming all over your sweet little body later on believe me I can’t wait. But right now I don’t want to start something that I won’t be able to stop before I take you home with me. And when I get you home you are all mine to play with”
The way Lori finished her sentence made Doug tingle with excitement of things to come, this situation was amazing and he was “all hers” now because there would be no stopping his wife doing anything she wanted with him.

In the wonder of all that was happening Doug hadn’t ask how Lori had managed to persuade Sandra to shrink him so small and how long Lori intended for him to remain this way, these sorts of questions had fallen to the back of his mind as he continued to revel in the moment of experiencing his wife at such a vast new scale.
“I can’t wait to get home honey, but you realise that now you’ve made me so small that you’re going to have to carry me home Lori”
Lori found his statement amusing to know that she was able to carry her husband home in a literal sense. Standing upright Lori made sure her hand remained steady so that Doug was safe from falling, the conversation had come around to taking him home and she simply loved the idea of being in control of him this way. He was reliant for her protection and care, and totally helpless at this size, she knew it would be fun to carry him. Her first thought was how to do this and a wide grin crossed her face as she thought about dropping him directly into her cleavage, of course she knew he would fit given her ample bust but just the thought of placing him there gave her such a thrill. With her chest below her hand he hadn’t seen much more than her face and neck close up, not even her shoulders and Lori knew he would be overawed by her breasts when he finally realised how big they were to him. It was her nature to tease so slowly she allowed her hand to lower inch by inch to afford him more of her body in view.
“Oh I’m going to enjoy carrying you, and I definitely know you will enjoy the experience. Seeing just how little you are right now I have got just the sexiest place for you to ride home”
Lori lowered her hand that held Doug so he could now see her tight pink top. From his vantage point looking over the edge of her palm he could see her shoulders rising above him and then the v neck of her top plunged down framing a giant line of tanned cleavage that in his view swelled forward over six tantalising feet long before falling under the cover of the taught pink expanse. Two impossible sized feminine curves proudly dominated his complete vision, up close her skin tight top hinted at the bra pattern beneath and had Doug bulging in his trousers and almost salivating at the mouth!

“Climb inside my little man and make yourself comfortable”
Lori’s seductive offer was delivered with a husky tone to her voice just as her hand strategically positioned Doug level with the bottom of her neckline making it easy for him to lustfully stare into the depths of her top. There was a deep valley below of heaving cleavage formed by her massive tanned breasts waiting for him to enter and Doug timidly stepped to the end of her palm and looked up as if waiting for her permission to enter this paradise. He couldn’t believe that his wife’s breasts were now so enormous to him that she was inviting him to climb between them, it was such a sexy predicament that he could feel his manhood banging inside his trousers and becoming more awkward to contain.
“Lori, babe your boobs are so much bigger than me!”
Doug said out loud and rather dumbly, he was totally awestruck to see her assets at this scale and so close up.
“Mmmm, these are way bigger than you baby. You look positively tiny on my boobs, but I want to see you slip yourself down in-between them right now, then you will realise just how big they really are”

Climbing over and onto the surface of her pink top, Doug clung to the soft material that lay flat and snug against the slope of her left breast, very soon he was able to stand upon this firm yet giving surface.
“Careful tiny, you don’t want to fall off, that’s a long way down to my pretty feet below”
Lori cautioned and Doug didn’t dare look back as he knew he was high up and didn’t need to be reminded of the consequences should he fall from his wife’s chest.
“I can’t believe this is real”
Doug muttered to himself as he slid his legs into the opening of her cleavage noting how warm her skin felt even through his clothes.
“That tickles”
Laughed Lori as she felt his efforts to lower himself gradually between her breasts, this brief laughter caused her chest to naturally shift beneath her husband. Momentarily her breasts parted as if they were opening wide ready to swallow his entire body. Doug’s balance was upset and he slipped in between her breasts faster than he’d planned. The walls of curvaceous female flesh rushed up either side of him until those breasts settled once more compressing nicely to suspend his body on all sides, only his head poked free but he couldn’t see over the pink v neck of her top.

Peering down into her cleavage Lori was turned on by the sight of her husband trapped and now practically immobilised by her generous assets, she felt so powerful to overwhelm him so easily.
“My, you really are small in there, you make my boobs feel so enormous”

Lori stood up and walked towards the exit conscious of her passenger and his sexy mode of transport, she knew the other side of the door would be the outside world and had agreed with Sandra that no one should see Doug at his current stature. For Doug even these few steps told him that it was going to an interesting and not to mention stimulating journey. Held captive in her flesh he was consumed by warmth all around and gently jiggled with the rise and fall of her chest in motion, it was a sensation like a slow theme park ride for Doug and visually stunning for him to see the extent of her cleavage surrounding him.
“This is a dream! Look at me, look at the size of your boobs it’s awesome!”
He couldn’t help but call out to advertise the extreme pleasure of the situation and Lori smiled to herself knowing that her simplest of actions were making him very horny. However Lori was also very aware that she couldn’t really converse with the little man in her top for fear someone might hear him or even see him. Men’s eyes would be drawn to her bust and to see a tiny face looking out would be asking for unwanted attention.
“Honey, I know you’re enjoying this as much as I am having you in my bra but we need to be a bit discreet. My boobs are more than big enough to hide all of you from sight, so you might want snuggle a bit deeper down in there. Don’t worry you can’t fall out, my bra will hold you safe”

Doug didn’t attempt to shift himself further down, he wanted to see out and was enjoying looking along the valley of her breasts whilst they were in action.
“That’s ok honey! No one will see me tucked in here like this!”
An enthusiastic voice piped up as Doug revelled in his current position.
“Lori it’s amazing in here! Your boobs are the size of two big hills only they are living and moving, man it’s so sexy when you just walk!”
“I’m a big girl now tiny and you had better hope that I don’t decide to start running with you in there”
Her boast was delivered with a grand exhale which seemed to inflate the giant boobs around him an amazing amount for that very instant. Lori then placed two fingers into her cleavage just in front of Doug pushing her well manicured nails an inch or so inside. Fascinated by her action Doug looked on unaware as Lori continued.
“You need to go undercover tiny so that your just my little sexy secret stowed away in my bra, sorry but deeper you must go”
Her warning was brief as the two fingers parted to push her breasts apart forcing Doug to slide down between them, he fought to hold his hands on the smooth upper slopes but ended up slipping down in her cleavage as it widened.

To be totally dwarfed by his wife’s breasts was utterly fantastic, there was womanly flesh moving all around him as she walked along but he felt completely helpless as he was unable to move or even to speak to her. This warm darkness kept him prisoner as Lori strolled towards the hover bus to make her way home, Doug was enjoying the motion which had settled to become a gentle rocking but he was frustrated in the dim light between her breasts. All he wanted was to see outside or even converse with his wife but this was denied to him as he was trapped so low in her cleavage. As for Lori a smile was firmly plastered across her face as she wandered by the other pedestrians who didn’t have a clue that she was carrying a real man smuggled in-between her breast, feeling his slight movements was strange but a thrill.

As Lori stepped aboard the hover bus and seated herself, Doug felt that his ride had come to a halt. He assumed they were on the bus but he actually didn’t know. Pretending to pick some lint from her top Lori peeked at her husband in a casual fashion. The world opened above Doug as Lori parted her tremendous cleavage and he tumbled a little further falling against the centre band of her bra with his back softly landing against this net like structure which soon he realised was a large wall of lace. There was no one paying attention to Lori as she quickly checked around the other passengers, these strangers were engrossed in their conversations so she had time to whisper down to her husband.
“How is it in there big boy? Are you enjoying the adventure?”
“Lori, babe I’m so horny right now I could explode! These are not tits, they are mountains!”
His honest answer made her admit how turned on she was by the experience as well.
“Mountains huh? Well I guess given the size of them to you they are rather gigantic.”
Lori sniggered with his description and then continued.
“I’d like to feel you climbing these mountains when we get home and I can’t wait for you to reach the summit”
Suddenly they were interrupted and Lori allowed her breasts to snap back together sandwiching his body as another passenger came to sit down next to her. Of course Doug didn’t know what was going on as he watched the fleshy walls slam gently inwards cutting him off from the outside world once again.