- Text Size +

 

The huge strands of hair felt divine across his body with their smooth softness, and they smelt even better. He loved the sensation of how it settled across his entire naked frame, so delicate to the touch but substantial in size and longer than he was tall. For a few long moments he just stayed still enjoying the feeling against his skin and of course around his manhood, but now that Amy was on her back he could actually explore her and that meant he could reach those incredible breasts. With this notion in mind he pushed through the veritable jungle of hair and stepped out of it sliding down to the bed surface below.

Seeing Amy prone as she was, her size really struck Doug , he was tall enough to see over the side of her body but if he wanted to stand on her stomach he would have to climb the smooth wall of her arm. Just seeing an arm this size made him realise how strong she would be, even though there was no pronounced muscle.

“I’m waiting for you little doll man”

Amy encouraged and Doug stepped onto the top of her hand and walked along the top of her arm trying to balance until he stepped onto her taught stomach. He instantly noticed how his footsteps sunk just a fraction into her skin and how strange the feeling of standing on a person was. At this angle he was standing looking down at her but only just.

“I should have made you smaller, much smaller so I could lose you in my cleavage little man”

Her suggestive comment was made as she pushed her large breasts together making the most of their size with her hands.

“I’d love that”

Admitted Doug as he moved to her breasts bending over to caress but a fraction of the left one, her nipple had sprung up hard making for an impressive sight.

 

Her breasts settled taller than his knees and just right for Doug to lean into with his hardness a fact that he’d noted within seconds of appreciating them.

“Amy, your breasts are beautiful, I really want to make love to them”

 

“Do you little man? Well that would be a first, I’ve never been tit f**ked before. Go ahead enjoy yourself I’d like to feel you up here, but when you’ve finished remember giant Amy will have her fun to”

 

Without a moment’s hesitation Doug approached the relatively large gap between her relaxed breasts wondering how he was going to fill it? Amy gave a small grin and then closed her cleavage on his hardness by pressing her breasts together from either side. This was amazing for Doug as her boobs seemed to swell in scale as she compressed them to meet in the middle. Soon he was standing just under them as the two walls of flesh brushed his legs from top to bottom before catching his tiny member. Now the fit was firm and his manhood was easily swallowed up by the abundant female curves that embraced it, slowly he leaned in with his hands trying to brace his body against her breasts whilst he began to pump.

 

The feeling was awesome as his entire cock slid so deeply in-between her tit flesh and disappeared entirely without a hope of clearing the other side. Although Doug was still under the influence of the strange red substance his mind still held thoughts of Lori, but these were not guilty thoughts, moreover he was fuelling his current excitement by comparing when Lori would try to bury his hardness in her breasts.

Her meagre C cups, as large as they seemed against her slim frame, failed to hide his length by far and yet Amy’s giant breasts could easily bury a penis the length of his entire arm!

 

“that’s it little one, harder! I want you to ram your tiny dick in there!”

Amy’s voice encouraged and he was bucking his hips like never before, he didn’t need to be gentle, this woman was far too big for his weight to hurt her in the slightest. Unleashing his full energy and strength, he beat against her boobs and it felt so fantastic to be this rough and animalistic with his love making.

“I...I’m gonna cum over your giant tits!.....aaah... that’s so sexy....so sexy!”

Doug shouted at the height of his enjoyment before he felt Amy clamp harder on his penis making her breasts rise up dramatically sealing him there for his final release.

 

As he spewed his manly juices into the warmth of her mounds he was panting from exertion and slumped against them, allowing Amy’s chest to take his weight.

“Oooh, you really are a breast man aren’t you my doll? That’s it get it all out, empty your ball’s in there”

When he was entirely spent Amy released her breasts allowing him to stand but Doug had to sit down on her stomach and recover. He watched Amy lift each breast in turn, offering a searching tongue that cleaned up the relatively modest amount of his seamen.

 

Allowing him a few minutes to sit there in awe of his orgasm, Amy then played with her nipples, stroking them as she spoke to him.

“In a minute you’re going down there between my sexy thighs and you’re going to try and climb into my pussy”

Having ejaculated, Doug’s mind was more focused as if the effects of the red dust were starting to be neutralised. Hearing her suggestion he had to question her.

“Amy? You realise I’m too big to fit in your pussy, I mean you’re a giant woman but not that big”

“Oh I’m bigger than you think little doll, you’d be surprised what deliciously large cocks I’ve had in there. And I want to see how much of you I can gobble up in my pussy, until you fill it”

 

Her hand took Doug around his middle and gently she positioned him with the other hand until his legs were together and aimed at her sex. Doug didn’t struggle, he hadn’t shrugged off the intoxication of the red substance fully and he was curious to feel what it would be like to enter a woman this way. Two fingers opened her entrance wide and Doug felt his feet slide inside the hot interior. It was like being fed into an oven that was turned down to a simmering heat as his knees were soon taken followed by her lips kissing his hips as his legs disappeared! As her pussy covered his navel he finally felt some resistance and the tighter embrace caused by the contraction of her muscles attempting to clamp on the sides of his body.

“Oh yes, look at you....you’re inside me....!”

She moaned from this simple connection and then asked him to move his legs about.

“Just keep doing that...oh yes, I can feel you inside..That’s good..that’s good”

Doug improvised and searched for her clit with his free hands as she supported his back and easily found it in the wet folds, he stroked and worked it making Amy scream with pleasure.

“You’re like a living dildo!....Only much better!...Yes! Yes!....Yes!”

Her cries were loud and hurt his ears but Amy needed more now and began to slide his body in and out of her in rapid succession.

 

The sensation of being treated like a dildo was hard to explain but initially Doug felt a rush of feelings, fear that she would break his body treating him this way and excitement to be so totally under her control and treated like toy. Luckily Amy was careful with him despite her high state of arousal and he wasn’t harmed during the experience. When she finally came, he did feel slightly nauseous but shrugged it off given his currently altered state of mind.

 

As he left her pussy she deposited him on the pillow by her side and they both just laid there silently taking in this entire sexual encounter.

 

“You know, I’d like to keep you as a my pet”

Amy broke the peace with her suggestion turning her head to face Doug.

“Really? I think I would enjoy that”

He answered without hesitation but not really himself yet.

“mmm, you say that now little guy but when you return to normal you’ll soon be pining for your wife and trying to escape me”

Doug’s mind couldn’t really reason what she was saying and he just smiled back.

“But look at you Amy, you are beautiful, you have giant tits, giant legs, a giant arse, giant everything! I am in giant woman heaven here”

His words warmed her face with a large smile and she leaned over to plant a huge kiss on his entire chest and those plump lips left a moist red imprint of her lipstick over a foot wide to his scale.

“I wish, that I had chosen to shrink you even smaller, then you would be so easy to keep”

“Smaller yes, I’d like that, then your tits would be even bigger”

“They would be little doll, but so would my pussy. How you would you like to be so small that you could ride around inside my panties everyday and keep me company when I go to work?”

“Now you’re talking....do you wear silky ones Amy?”

Doug piped up with enthusiasm and noticed his manhood was ready for action again.

“Oh wow, just talking to you Amy get’s me so hot”

Amy noticed this too but she wasn’t surprised as the Real Arousal or red dust that she had liberally sprinkled over him was once again cycling around his system. She knew from first hand experience that a man using this substance could literally be aroused ten times a day with each orgasm as strong and as natural as the first. It was only in the aftermath of making love that a fleeting glimpse of normality would take hold.

“Of course you are feeling horny, you are lying next to a giant babe like me and worshiping every foot of my gigantic beautiful body”

 

Turning over onto her front Amy positioned herself over Doug with her arms just supporting her body but allowing her right breast to land on top of him so that she could just see his face peering up at her.

With a surprised groan in reaction to the unexpected weight he was trapped under this boulder sized but sexy mound of female flesh.

“Too much for you?”

She teased and then eased herself up so that he wasn’t taking as much of its weight. Now Doug was wriggling beneath her boob and trying to grab hold of it like some oversized beach ball that exceeded his arm span.

“Never enough, these are so gorgeous so huge, please let me be your pet or your living dildo I don’t care as long as I can make out with tits this enormous every day”

“You really do love to be dominated by a woman don’t you? I so love it when a man has to tell the truth you are so cute like this”

“You shrunk me for a reason Amy, that reason is because you enjoy this situation to. Take me, I’m yours”

“That you are, I can feel that teeny prick of yours under my massive boob, but I’m not ready to go again and I have to get you back or else I’ll be in trouble”

“But I’m so hard for you”

“We can soon fix that.”

Moving away from Doug, he watched her huge body once more loom over him taking those two objects of his current desire away and well out of his reach. Amy stood up from the bed and found her new bra. Bringing it back to Doug she sat on the bed before him and played with it in her hands smoothing the cups out and examining it.

“You know little Dougie, I was quite turned on by the fact that I hardly touched you back at the shop and yet you exploded in that bra I was wearing even without the help from Real Arousal. So, now that you are helpless and have to speak honestly I’m intrigued to know what made you cum in my bra?”

There was no thought from Doug, just an answer.

“You put me in your cleavage, inside your bra, a sexy giant bra like that one, it felt so amazing that I couldn’t help myself”

“So you like this bra huh? The way it holds my boobs together with your body slipped down my cleavage?”

“Oh yes, and it felt so good in there, your massive warm boobs around me and the soft silky material, so smooth against my skin....”

He said moving towards her as if drawn to be closer.

“Silky and smooth eh?, you like the way this material feels mmm? So soft, so feminine, so womanly and so incredibly big compared to you. Is that what you like?”

Amy lowered the bra to surround Doug with the two expanded cups as he stood by her knees.

“Yes... I love it”

He muttered distracted now by her enormous bra held before him. His reaction intrigued Amy, she loved to tease and couldn’t resist taking advantage by manipulating him to entertain her.

“Then I want to see you make love to this enormous bra”

“Your bra?”

Doug said as if to check what she was suggesting.

“Yes, you said that you find it sexy and just look at it. It is such a big and sexy size compared to you and right now it’s time to show me how much you like big giant bra’s surrounding you”

Absurd as her suggestion was he was running on sexual impulses and didn’t argue, right now he needed release and the stimulant of a bra that spanned over 8 foot wide across the two cups was more than enough.

 

Amy took the cups and clasped them around his body covering his mid section and up to his neck. The silky interior pressed against his hardness.

“How does that feel, good huh? Look at how huge my bra is compared to you, I bet it feels really soft and really good against your naked body right now huh little man?”

“Good”

Said Doug rubbing his dick impulsively into the material.

“That’s it, think about those big boobs of mine and how they can fill up those huge cups around you, think about my breast size, these giant double D’s....”

Doug listened to her words and began pushing against the material which Amy ensured was taught around his dick as it poked into the white expanse.

“....Double D’s...”

Amy repeated

“....and a giant Double D bra, so silky, so lacy, so sexy.....and so enormous around you”

He couldn’t help himself given her teasing, she had him fired up and making out with her underwear and he came very swiftly. Giving the end of his manhood a gentle pinch through the material she cleaned him off and laughed at what she had made him do.

“You are just so easy, I’ve never had this power before. I could make you cum again and again”

Flopping to his knees for a second Doug watched her chuckling at the small stain in the centre of the right cup, and then as she continued to laugh down at him he felt stupid.

He had just been mercilessly teased to cum on command by her and she knew just how to play him.

 

These few minutes of reflection about his actions paled away as quickly as they arrived and once more he was back in the mood for Amy and relaxed by the power of the stimulant within his body. Amy left him on the bed as she took a quick shower before she dressed making sure he watched every piece of clothing going back onto her body including her new bra with the insignificant damp patch.

 

“Time we headed back little one before I get in serious trouble over you”

The disappointment in her voice showed her reluctance to return him and in his present state of mind Doug was keen to stay.

“No, I want to stay here and be your little man, you can keep me Amy.”

“How I wish it was that easy, but I don’t have enough Real Arousal to keep you sweet and soon that wife of yours would be looking for you and your interest in me will be gone”

Finding Doug’s clothing Amy tossed the various garments on the bed before him.

“Will you at least dress me?”

He said with a longing pair of eyes looking up at her, hoping to feel her touch once more.

“Of course, my pleasure”

She chuckled at his question and spread him flat on her skirted lap as she sat on the edge of the bed and dressed him like should would a doll. Doug was unavoidable hard the entire time but Amy made sure to avoid his erection as best she could.

 

When he was once again fully clothed she propped him up and moved him over to her hand bag.

“Not in there please, can’t I be next to you?”

Again she was amused and only too glad to help.

“I have never seen the effects so strong in a guy, it really must be your size that’s making you so darned cute under the influence of that Real Arousal”

Talking to herself she considered where to carry him but opted to put him into the inside pocket of her long coat.

 

The pocket was deep but he was taller than its opening and able to stand inside it like a flexible balcony.

As she pulled the coat around her body Doug lurched forward and found himself nicely pressed to the side of her left breast. For the entire journey back he busied himself rubbing that breast and Amy was absolutely enjoying the feeling of having him secretly fondling her as she made her way in public.

 

When Doug next emerged Amy was in full flow giving Mandy a blow by blow account of the fun she’d had with him. As she offered every intricate detail Amy placed Doug back on the platform to be enlarged.

“You would never guess how good a man his size can be”

She concluded.

“I’ll show her, please I’ll show her”

Came the pleading calls from Doug as Mandy had temporarily enabled the containment barrier to stop him running back to join them.

“You’re right he is so intoxicated”

Walking over to Doug, Mandy knelt down towards his level and smiled.

“Tell me Doug, when you arrived here today to be reduced, how short did you really want to be to your wife?”