- Text Size +

 

Amy ended her gyrations and Doug could see her victorious face above.

“Well, well, you really did like being in this new bra. I think that I will have to buy one for later”

There was a knock upon the door of the changing room which made Amy jump just a little.

“Excuse me Madam? Is everything alright in there, does that bra fit you ok or would you like a size bigger?”

It was one of the shop assistants checking that Amy was fine.

“Oh yes it’s a lovely fit, thank you”

Amy sniggered.

“It’s perfect, but I’ll be needing a new one to take with me please, I noticed this one seems to have a small stain on the inside”

“Of course Madam, I will get a fresh one from stock for you”

As the assistant left Amy held a pose before the mirror making sure Doug got his last lingering reflection of them both.

“I know you like that bra but it’s time to get out little one”

Sliding Doug from the firm embrace of her bosom, Amy lifted him up and used her spare hand to gently hold his spent member for inspection noting that it was becoming rapidly flaccid. The two large pads of her fingers eclipsed his entire length making him feel even smaller than he really was.

“So small and cute, I can’t wait to get you home. Now it’s time for you to go back into my handbag I think”

“Amy?”

Doug picked up courage to try and speak to her.

“Yes my little pet?”

“I know that you are in charge here but do I have to travel inside your bag again?”

“Awww, is it a little dark and scary in my big ole handbag, mmm?”

Her voice suddenly became very condescending as if she were talking to a little child.

“No, it’s dangerous for me with all the big stuff you carry in there”

“I see”

Amy reasoned imagining the contents of her bag which were insignificant to her but probably did present a threat to someone standing only a foot tall or less.

“Well, we didn’t shrink you small enough to ride under my top without making a noticeable lump, you know if I had really planned this perhaps we should have made you small enough to stow in one of my pockets. I’m afraid its back into my handbag we haven’t got far to travel and you can keep my new bra company, wrap it around you for protection if you like”

Popping him back into the open handbag Amy noted that his legs were sticky, and swiftly she grabbed one of the pink tissues and cleaned him up.

“These tissue’s really are man-size just like they say on the box”

She giggled noting that one solitary pink tissue could almost cover Doug’s body. Amy found his small clothes and dropped them into the handbag offering a playful wink.

 

A few minutes later and Doug was sealed inside the Handbag once more being carried by Amy. He heard the idle chatter as she paid for her bra and then light poured into the handbag as Amy put the bra inside and on top of Doug making sure that one of the cups netted him. As the light faded with the zipper drawing across, Doug fought to get the bra cup off of his upper body but found it difficult because there was so much material to contend with.

 

When they reached Amy’s flat she walked purposely into her bedroom and placed the handbag down on her bed. Unzipping the bag to allow Doug some fresh air, he saw just her pretty face peering inside.

“I won’t be a minute tiny, I just need to freshen up so you wait right there”

Hearing Amy walk away closing the bedroom door he attempted to reach the top of the bag, standing up he shifted the awkward size bra out of his way and managed to poke his head out of the opening to see the room around him. It was a typical woman’s room from what he could see, small but still grand in size to Doug and simplistic in its layout with just a double bed a cabinet and a wardrobe. His thoughts once more turned to escape but the door was closed and he knew it would have been impossible, where would he run? Who would help him? And worst of all he might be discovered by someone who would actually hurt him. With these prospects escape didn’t seem an option and Doug had to admit that Amy, this beautiful stranger had treated him well so far even giving him an orgasm, something he felt quite guilty about as he waited for her to return.

 

Just thinking about the experience in the shop, made him once more aroused. The fact that he was capable of another erection surprised him, he wondered if this was a nice side effect of the shrinking process.

Trying to calm down, Doug then decided that he would find his clothes and had little room in the handbag due to the amount of space the huge bra material was occupying, every time he touched it he was reminded of Amy’s breasts and how impossibly large they were. Moving about he tripped over one of the bra’s straps and fell face first into the left cup just as Amy had returned to find him. As she looked into the opening of her handbag the half naked man was lying on her bra and this sight tickled her.

“I leave you for one minute and you’re trying to hump my new bra again? You really do find it sexy don’t you?”

 

Doug was suddenly scrabbling to stand but Amy was too quick for him and her hands had already reached in to retrieve the straps of the bra and within seconds she had wrapped Doug’s body inside it.

Like an Egyptian mummy he was packaged in silk from head to toe and very surprised to find himself immobilised in such a way.

“Man she has big tits”

He thought to himself based on the amount of material now covering his entire body as the two huge cups sandwiched him and gave him a better understanding of how small he was to her bust.

“Useful things these D cup bra’s, they make a nice big net to catch a little man with”

Amy laughed as she unravelled him from the bra allowing Doug to roll out onto the bedroom floor. As he struggled to his feet his eyes were greeted with a pair of shiny red high heels.

 

Amy had obviously changed shoes and now she was even taller to him with these platform heels that were at least eight inches high making Doug shorter than her ankle!

“What’s the matter little man, feeling even tinier?”

There was a playful amused giggle from above as Doug just stared in disbelief at the largest pair of women’s shoes he had ever seen outside of his dreams of course.

“Oh my....”

Doug said astounded and Amy lapped up his reaction loving every second of dominating this little man, she had always been averagely tall but right now she was towering over a man like never before and this reality she found very exciting.

“Giant ladies shoes and giant bra’s, whatever next eh little man? Well how about a giant woman that will fit into both of them?”

 

Her words made Doug look up beyond the shoes and up further still along her endless seeming legs, when he found this giantess was naked except for the red panties that he had spied earlier! Amy stepped over him and he ducked as the sole of a platform heel soared over his head barely missing him whilst casting a brief shadow, but this movement emphasised how vulnerable he was.

 

Amy reached into the drawer of her bedside cabinet and removed what looked like a gold circular compact for checking her makeup, with a wide grin she turned to Doug and flicked open the lid and tilted the compact at an angle towards the floor before she blew some red dust out of its interior, it then rained down over his head like a fine mist.

 

Doug couldn’t escape inhaling the fine red particles, it smelt like sweet perfume and very flowery and seemed to absorb into his skin before it vanished in the air.

“What the...what was that? What did you do to me?”

Amy closed the compact before she answered him.

“Don’t worry little man it’s just a relaxant, call it a love potion to make you more open to this situation. They make this concoction in Venusville on Mars, it’s from a rare plant, a mutant species that kind of evolved since Mars was terraformed, we call it Real Arousal.”

“It’s a drug? I don’t do drug’s lady!”

There was a small indignant spit of anger in Doug’s voice.

“Hush little one, let it get into your system. It’s not harmful, nor is it addictive and it will wear off in less than an hour although given your size and the amount I gave you, um perhaps three of four hours”

Her conclusion made her laugh and she placed the compact down.

“Just like it’s name you won’t be able to fight your true sexual instincts and you will open up to your natural wants and needs”

“Wow, I feel tingly inside....”

There was a small lightheaded second or two for Doug before he felt more and more relaxed.

“Now, where were we? Ah yes, you were admiring me from down there and about to compliment me about how wonderfully tall I am?”

 

Doug felt relaxed but peculiar, it was like the way Lori would make him feel with one of her interrogations sort of helpless to be honest and incredibly horny. Soon he forgot about how he had been abducted without his consent, and right now he was just focused on this sexual encounter and this gorgeous thirty foot woman standing over him.

“You tower over me, girl you make me feel so tiny I’m barely as tall as your ankle when you stand in those big sexy shoes”

“Oooh, that did work quickly, didn’t it?. Yes I do tower over you because in your eyes from down there at my feet I am a giant woman. You’re just a little itsy bitsy doll sized man, how are you going to satisfy a woman my size, doll man?”

“I....I could make love to you if I could reach you”

Doug said focusing on her red panties that had to be well over fifteen feet above his head.

“Well you can’t reach me I am far too tall for you, why you can’t even reach my knees”

 

Removing his top Doug presented his entire body and eagerly walked over to the front of her right shoe.

“Then I will climb your long legs until I reach those giant panties up there”

“Climb me huh? I like the sound of that. Such wonderful little muscles, I can’t wait to see if you can conquer these long, long legs of mine”

Amy was well into her role playing as the giant woman, in her bedroom with this handsome little man she was a giantess and his new attitude would serve to allow her to explore her own fantasies, ones that she had held ever since she knew shrinking men was a possibility.

 

For Doug right now, he was helplessly running with his own desires and feelings out in the open and totally uninhibited.

 

Circling her giant platform shoe he raised his arms to try and haul himself up the back of the thick heel but the glossy slanted pole of the heel itself didn’t offer anything for his feet and legs to push up from. Defeated by the heel he decided to ascend this woman from the front of her shoe. The whole experience was turning him on, just to appreciate a woman’s foot so large that he could climb up and stand on its surface. Her toes were just level with his thighs raised by the base of her platform sole and Doug stroked the end of her largest toe which was thicker than his biceps as Amy wiggled it.

 

He noticed as he looked down on the toes that they were meticulously painted and perfectly formed. Using the leather bands that crossed over the top surface of her shoe, he climbed up and stood on them looking up at her knee and the rest of the climb to come.

“You weigh so little”

Amy commented amused by watching this man attempting to climb her legs.

 

Doug hugged her leg like the thick trunk of a smooth tree and he looked up and along this tanned limb.

“Your legs are so sexy, and so very long or should I say so very tall, I don’t know how to describe them but they are amazing”

He couldn’t help but compliment the view and his manhood did likewise rising way up to its full potential.

“Oh I am loving this, climb me you little man”

 

The leg was vertical and Doug had to clamp his legs and arms around it to try and slide his body inch by inch towards his goal. It wasn’t easy, one because her legs were smooth as silk and two because his manhood was rubbing uncontrollably and so firmly against the vast flesh of her giant shins. This climb was vertical and he struggled to get to her knee.

“That tickles”

Amy giggled and her legs gently moved a little making Doug slip down, he had to redouble his efforts to make for her thigh but just looking up the extent of that glorious smooth skin paving his way to her fire engine red panties spurred him on.

 

Clamping hard onto her thigh with his own thighs wrapped around it, along with his arms, Doug was straining to keep himself there as gravity pulled at his every muscle. Seeing his struggles Amy peered down through her new and considerable cleavage and slowly thumbed her panties down. Carefully she pulled on the hip bands of this lacy underwear so it would slide down her thighs. Doug saw it coming but before he could act Amy had purposely expanded the leg of her panties so that it wrapped around his body and held him pinned to the middle of her thigh. The panties were tight on his back as the lacy pattern was pressing into his skin, but the smell of them was intoxicating for a man of his size, and as they supported his body he could now focus on the stunning view above.

 

Amy’s pussy was only a short distance away and her lips glistened with the wetness of her current and growing excitement. Restrained from his target, suspended enticingly below, Doug stared up at her pussy and wondered to himself what a large pussy that size could accommodate? Could she take his entire arm? A leg even, or perhaps both his legs at the same time!

 

Keeping him at bay for a minute or so, Amy couldn’t resist putting on a show and made sure that he watched her two hands as they flowed down from her breasts, following the curvy contours of her hips before they converged upon her sex. Doug watched as her fingers proceeded to spread her pussy lips opening up her insides for him to gaze upon as she then began to play with herself.

“Look at how small you are. You make me feel so f***ing enormous, you little, little man, you make me so wet. Can you see how wet I am? Can you little man, can you see this huge wet pussy up here?”

 

Amy stimulated herself almost to the point of no return as she dreamily focused on the man pressed captive to her inner thigh, feeling his toothpick sized hardness pressing against her skin. Holding back she withdrew her active fingers and then pulled her panties (along with Doug) upwards until his upper body was pressed against her sex whilst his legs hung free as she positioned one either side of her g-string.

 

Doug’s face was plastered in a mass of short dark pubic hair and he could feel her pussy lips touching against his midsection as if they were gently kissing it. Those lips had to be over a foot tall and reached from his genitals to his navel. It was dark in her panties, but he didn’t care, he was just happy to be there. Thrusting forward he managed to push his entire manhood and his balls inside her wet and welcoming inner flesh. This was an absolute thrill for Doug to lose himself in such a way, feeling the warmth of her skin folds as they kissed up against his rod whilst his balls sat on the warm base and inner lining.

“You are a big girl!”

He muttered into her pubic hair but Amy managed to hear his delighted call.

“Is that all of you in there little man? Is that all you’ve got right inside me?”

Amy teased knowing he had just buried his entire dick within her and it barely touched the sides.

“How does that feel losing yourself inside a woman and not even coming close to filling her up?

“Ssssexxy!”

Doug shouted as he bucked away into her flesh but found it not as satisfying as he would have hoped. His reduced inches were accommodated by Amy with plenty of room to spare, in reality at his scale Doug would have needed a two and half foot long dick to pleasure her. Right now his inadequate offering was slopping around in her wetness and it felt like he was trying to make love into a huge bucket. Luckily for Doug the thrill of this moment was being partially trapped in her lace underwear and feeling his balls entering and resting upon the lining of her sex whilst it impressed its size upon the lower half of his body.

“Harder little man I need to feel you inside me”

 

Large fingers came to press on Doug’s behind and pushed at his hips, but there was nothing more he could offer Amy, soon she decided that another approach was required.

“Well it does feel sexy to have you trapped in my knickers little man but a giant girl like me isn’t going to get off with your little dick swimming inside me, I need something bigger”

Amy slipped Doug from the confines of her underwear and he was soon in her clutches and being lifted towards her bed. Dropping him onto the pillow, Amy sexily stepped out of her panties and slid out of her shoes whilst the small man on her bed just struggled to stand up on the spongy surface. When Amy climbed onto the bed he fell over as a result of the bed giving to her giant body. By the time he was back on his feet and knee deep in the pink pillow case, the back of Amy’s head thumped down with a splash of her hair landing across his front and knocking him down once more.