- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is another reupload of a (now deleted) story by the author Kosmita.

I hope you all enjoy :) 

-0-


Picture it: Speaker’s Corner, Hyde Park, London, 25 years ago. Along the uneven footpaths, under the tall trees, a select few of London’s mentally challenged stood atop soapboxes and spewed out their crazy ideas and beliefs. Some protested wars, others protested government surveillance. For the most part, these crazies were harmless and really just an annoyance. Londoners simply walked past their shouts and rhetoric and continued about their day.


One man in particular wore a filthy generic wizard outfit, not unlike Merlin. He wore a greybeard and carried an oak staff. He stood on an egg crate and shouted nonsense about being a real grand wizard. He also placed claim that he was the rightful ruler of the world.


He had a small crowd gather, but would slowly dissipate as he went on with his diatribe. He showed up to the park every day for a year without fail. He became a regular spectacle at the park. He was harmless, and the London police often left him alone. He was just an old man with nothing better to do.


As urban legend has it, one day, this self-proclaimed grand wizard appeared at the park wearing a black robe. He announced to those listening that the world has turned into a wicked place and that he was going to single-handedly cleanse it. Most of the crazies at the park spoke this way, so as usual, no one listened to the self-proclaimed grand wizard.


But then something peculiar happened.


At the end of his oak staff, a brightly colored orb formed. That caught the attention of the mostly under-impressed Londoners. The self-proclaimed grand wizard announced a curse on the wicked people. A curse that would affect the wicked and seven generations after him. A curse of instantaneous shrinkage.


The orb at the end of his staff expanded and shot straight up towards the gloomy British sky. The tight beam of yellow-white light was visible to all. The self-proclaimed grand wizard laughed and laughed—but his laughter was cut short when a lightning bolt struck his self-proclaimed ass.


The beam of light ceased, and so did his corpse. All that was left were his ashes. And his curse. All around the world, the instantaneous shrinkage began. It didn’t happen at the same time. It was random. The people affected by the shrinkage curse were also random. For years, people shrank at random times of the day. Their height reduced to a couple of inches. Mothers even began to birth offspring already shrunk. Many perished this way without the mother even knowing they were pregnant with a shrunken baby. A few lucky people like me were rescued at birth.


No one knows if the self-proclaimed grand wizard was responsible for the shrinkage curse—or if the curse was a real thing. Many variations of the story exist and so do other urban legends. Others believe it is Mother Nature’s way of controlling the human population. But this story isn’t about speculating on what caused the curse/spontaneous shrinking. This is simply a short auto-biography of my life and my best friend.


-1-


I was given birth to regular sized mother. She was a single mother and barely making ends meet with her minimum wage job as a house maid. I was sent to a shrunken care facility with the rest of the shrunken babies at birth.


When I reached the age of 5, I was given back to the custody of my mom. At this point in life, the average shrunken kid was sent to a shrunken school and so on, but you probably already know that. What you probably don’t know is the cost involved in sending someone to shrunken private school. There was no way my mother could afford the tuition, so with no other choice, I was homeschooled. By which I mean I was kept in my mother’s pocket while she worked.


At age 7, my mom got a job as a maid for a wealthy family. They had an only son the same age as me, except he was normal size, and I was an inch and half tall. With close supervision from both mothers, we were introduced to each other.


“My name is Albert West. What’s your name?” He said.


“Joseph Gutierrez.” I answered.


Despite being incredibly young, Albert was incredibly gentle and careful with me. I would find out later, that Albert’s mom had many long talks with him to make sure he treated and played with me gently.


While my mom worked around the house, I was left with Albert. We would play many games together that you just couldn’t do with two normal sized kids. My favorite was playing Jurassic Park with him. He had this huge toy set that came with the cars, dinosaurs, figurines, and breakaway buildings. We would re-enact scenes from the movie all the time. I would get inside one of the plastic cars—perfect size for me—and he would move the dinosaur figurines as if they were attacking me. Because of the size difference, he would act like a huge dinosaur himself, while I ran away from him.


He had many toys that we played with. The games would almost always be identical. He played a monster, and I was the helpless human, running away from him.


-2-


My mother abandoned me a year later when I was 8. She let me sleepover with Albert and the next day, she didn’t show up for work. Then it was a week. Then months. Albert’s parents filed a missing person report, but nothing ever came up. Albert’s parents took me in and I pretty much became Albert’s tiny brother. I started going to school with him under his protection. All the other kids wanted to play with me, but Albert kept the away.


When we hit 14 or 15, we started noticing girls, pretty much at the same time. I had boners all the time at school, but at my height, nobody noticed. I always sat at Albert’s desk and from my vantage point I could see all the girls walk by at hip-level. There was a cute blonde girl that liked to show off her body all the time at school. As usual, I had my dick rock hard as her ass walked by Albert’s desk. She looked down and gave me wink before seating herself at her desk. I looked back at Albert and saw him fidgeting in his desk, no doubt trying to hide his own boner.


At that age, Albert’s parents had bought me a doll house at my scale. It was set on the floor next to Albert’s bed. Al usually wore just pajama pants to bed and that was all. One night, I heard Al tossing and turning in bed. As a result, I couldn’t sleep and just lay awake in bed. I got up and headed out of my doll house to see what the problem was. It was the first time I’d ever seen my friend naked. Not only was his cock out in full display, it was erect. He was getting out of bed, as I was I getting out of the doll house.


I saw him rushing to his bathroom which was connected to his room. Curiosity got the best of me, and I rushed behind him. At the doorway, I could see him masturbating over the toilet. I felt disgusted with myself not only for what I saw, but for the fact that I was spying on my best friend.


He grunted as he came to an orgasm. I hid in the shadows as he walked back to his bed and slept naked under the covers. I went back to my bed and dreamed about Melissa at school. It didn’t take long for me to get hard. As I masturbated under my sheets, I felt jealous of Al. My friend was certainly well endowed. Never mind that his cock was bigger than me, but even for his height and age, his cock was enormous.


-3-


The next year, more and more shrunken students started going to school. I felt like I had an opportunity to get a girlfriend. I attempted many times, but struck out every time I tried to ask a shrunken girl out. As luck would have it, Albert told me that Melissa found me cute and wanted to try dating me. I didn’t need to be told twice.


During study period, Al let me down from his desk to the floor. I walked across the giant classroom and up to Melissa’s sandal-clad feet. I tapped her on the toe for her attention. Once I got it, she lifted me up to her desk with a smile. We talked for the whole period. Before the bell rang, I asked if she wanted to go out to see a movie. She agreed and since then we began dating.


I started spending many hours with Melissa. She enjoyed caring me around school in her purse or pocket. When I was home with Albert, I would talk to him about Melissa. Unfortunately for him, he still hadn’t found a girlfriend. So instead, he would ask me about Melissa all the time.


“Have you guys had sex yet?”


“Sort of.” I blushed.


“Tell me all about it.” We were on his bed playing video games. As usual, he wore only pajama pants. “And don’t skip the details.”


“We were in her room and she said she wanted to get comfortable.” I started. “She gets naked except for her cotton shorts. I’m standing on her floor just losing it. She then sits on her bed and extends her leg to me, with her toes right at my chest.”


“Oh shit.” I could see him getting excited; the bulge under his pants began to grow.


“She makes me climb her smooth leg up to her shorts. From there she picks me and undresses me. She started licking me and then giving me a bj between her huge lips.”


“You got a bj already.” He started rubbing his bulge. “You’re a fucking player.”


“That’s not all. While she was sucking me off, she took off her shorts. She got her back and started rubbing me against her tits.”


“Man that’s hot.”


“After that, she let me run down her stomach to her pussy. I started rubbing her clit while she bucked her hips. She then shoved me in her pussy and we went at it for I don’t know how long.”


“Damn dude, you need to bring her over. Do you think she would let me watch?” I could see a small stain forming on his pants.


“I don’t think she would be up for that.”


“Oh.” He resumed rubbing his bulge. “I’m so jealous of you. At this rate, I’ll be a virgin forever.”


“Don’t say that.”


“Does she have a friend that’s single? Maybe you guys can introduce me to someone.”


“I know Kimberly is her friend. But she’s not even as tall as me. And I don’t think you want to date a shrinkie.”


“Are you kidding me? Hell yea I want to date a shrinkie. See if you can set something up. Hang on, I need to go to the bathroom.”


Albert paused the game and hopped over to the bathroom without shutting the door. His back was faced to me and I could see him masturbating. Al was becoming more open around me when it came to masturbation. He was also becoming something of an exhibitionist. A lot of times, he would just hang around the room in the nude, fully aware that I was somewhere in the room.


He came and grunted loud enough for me to hear. He flushed his mess and came back to bed. We resumed playing videogames without further words.


-4-


We did a double date at our place when Albert’s parents were gone. We weren’t five-star chefs, so dinner consisted of mac ‘n cheese with hot dog wieners. The girls came together, with Kimberly stowed away in Melissa’s purse.


Kimberly was a shrunken person like me and excited to date a normal-height person. We were all excited come to think of it. It was an odd pairing between the four of us, but it worked. After dinner, we hung out in Albert’s large living room where we watched a movie.


Melissa had me between her boobs. Kimberly sat on Albert’s shoulder. We talked throughout the movie offering our own commentary to the unbelievable plot that we were seeing. Aside from the movie, things started getting hot when Melissa started kissing me. Kimberly gave Albert a peck on the cheek, and before long, she was nude and grinding on Albert’s tongue.


Melissa asked for the bedroom, and we quickly relocated to Al’s room. The girls were the first to be nude. Then I stripped in front of everyone. I could see Kimberly checking me out. Albert was the last to take of his pants. I think he went last because he wanted everyone to see him strip. I heard both girls gasp in surprise when Al’s engorged cock sprang out from his underwear.


Melissa and I did the usual. She gave me oral and then I played with her clit. Albert was on the other side of his bed doing the same with Kimberly. I felt a little bad for them, because it was a lot of work for a one and half inch girl to get an eight inch cock off. But she tried her hardest. I could hear her giggle and laugh.


I looked up at Melissa and caught her starring at my friend’s cock. I massaged and kneaded her clit even harder, trying to bring her attention back to me, but she kept looking at Al. He was already on his back with little Kimberly climbing his pole. They were both laughing and joking together. Without a word, Melissa leaned over and started sucking Albert off. I fell out of Melissa’s pussy and onto the bed. I had to run and dodge her long legs as she shifted into position.


Of course Albert didn’t fight her off. Instead, he placed a hand behind Melissa, and guided her mouth in and out of his cock. I called out for them, but they ignored me. I couldn’t hear Kimberly anymore. I ran up to Albert’s leg and started pounding on it. He felt it and reached over and grabbed me.


“I’m hope you don’t mind little dude.” He then dropped me in the forest of his pubic hair. I found Kimberly there, laughing and having a blast. Above me, I saw Melissa’s firm breast bopping up and down.


“This is great isn’t it?” Kimberly enthused.


“I guess.”


But deep down I was disappointed with both my girlfriend and best friend. My world shifted as Melissa fell to her back and Albert was on top of her. Kimberly and I landed on the Melissa’s stomach. My best friend began fucking my girlfriend.


“There’s no reason you two can’t fuck.” Albert said.


Kimberly looked at me excitingly, but I was depressed. I couldn’t believe how quick things turned around. I tried to get excited, but my cock was soft. Albert’s bus-sized cock on the other hand had no problems. It was drilling Melissa like a mechanical pump. It was astounding that his meaty rod disappeared so effortlessly into Melissa’s chasm of a pussy.


After fucking for a few minutes, Albert grabbed Kimberly and me. Melissa flipped on her stomach and pointed her ass up.


“Want to go spelunking?” Albert asked.


I said no and Kimberly said yes. I guess she won. Despite my protests, Albert stuffed both of us into Melissa. I could hear her squeal in delight. I’ve been in Melissa’s pussy before, but those times were different. Her vaginal walls were far more separated than usual which made her pussy feel roomier—of course this was because of the pounding it took from Albert.


I felt Kimberly grab hold of my hand. We made our way through the slimy cave down to Melissa’s cervix. Kimberly grabbed me then straddled me. My cock got hard finally and before Kimberly could mount me, I was hit in the head my Albert’s penis tip. It retreated, only to come back again, and with more force.


Kimberly quickly forgot about me and started rubbing Albert’s penis head every time it came close by. I ended up swallowing a lot of Melissa’s juices. I even choked and gagged a few times. In the darkness, I could hear Kimberly having a blast.


As Albert pumped Melissa, we were left with less and less room. Kimberly and I were pressed against Melissa’s cervix. It one slow agonizing motion, Albert moved his cock against us until we were pinned to the cervix wall. I felt my body compress as all the room in Melissa’s pussy vanished. Then a viscous substance poured all over Kimberly and me. With the tip of Albert’s penis against us, Kimberly took my hand and forced me to rub my friend’s penis. I quickly pulled my hand back, but the deed was done. A flood of hot cum slammed against me and Kimberly.


I would have drowned, but Albert retracted his deflating cock from Melissa. Kimberly helped me out of the worn out vagina. We were sticky, hot, and tired. I felt like I was near death.


Melissa was panting and moaning like she was in pain. She didn’t move from the bed. Albert picked Kimberly and me up and washed us off in his bathroom sink.


Soon after, Kimberly and I were in my doll house. She wanted to fuck, but I wasn’t in the mood. We fell asleep in different beds, but moments later, I heard Albert fucking Melissa again.


-5-


My relationship with Melissa fizzled after that. Albert apologized and I eventually forgave him. He was a horny teenager in bed with an equally horny teenage girl. It wasn’t surprising they fucked. Kimberly continued seeing Albert.


She came over to the house many times and even spent the night. I would stick around in my dollhouse while Albert and Kimberly snuggled in bed, watching a movie together. Albert hardly ever wore clothes when Kimberly was over. If I looked out from my dollhouse, I would see his excited cock bobbing around somewhere.


Most often he let Kimberly play with his cock, while he lay on his back. He always grunted while Kimberly moaned. He would lick up and down her body, and she would lick his huge cock. Finally, he would explode all over his chest, usually drench Kimberly in his cum.


Kimberly slept in the guest room of my dollhouse. One night after fucking Albert, she accidently walked into my room instead of the bathroom. “Oops, sorry.” She would say, while dripping in gobs of cum. I could smell Albert’s spunk all over the place since then.


On a separate occasion, I was asleep when I felt an earthquake. I thought my house was going to fall apart, but then I saw Albert’s veiny forearm out the window. I heard shouting coming from Kimberly, so I ran into her room. Albert had torn the window in her room apart and had his cock entering the room. Kimberly was laughing and trying to lick Albert’s pumping cock.


I ran outside and saw Albert pretty much fucking my house doggy style. His arms were wrapped around my house as he bucked his hips wildly.


“Dude what the fuck?” I shouted.


“Sorry man. Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you.”


When Albert was horny like that, there was no point in talking with him. I went back to my shaking bed. I heard and felt Al fucking the house for a few more pumps until I heard the familiar grunt. I heard Kimberly cheering. I looked at my door and saw my floor flooding with Al’s cum.


I sighed and tried to sleep with the smell of his spunk filling my room. I wasn’t able to clean the mess the next day. I just tried my best. Eventfully it dried out on the floor and left a sticky, salty residue. I wore shoes all the time from the day on.


-6-


Albert and Kimberly kept getting kinkier. We were all watching some TV shows on Albert’s bed when he decided to get naked and make out with Kimberly. They kept asking me if I wanted to join, but I told them I wanted to go to bed. They didn’t like that answer.


“Come on Joseph, fuck me already.” Kimberly said. “I want to fuck you on Al’s dick.”


“No thanks” I said nervously.


“Dude, we need to get you out of this funk you’re in.” Albert pinned me down on the bed using his fingers on both my arms and legs. Kimberly was nude and came between my legs. She started sucking me off. Despite my protests, my cock grew hard. Kimberly mounted me and started going wild on top of me. It was truly my first time losing my virginity.


I stopped fighting it and enjoyed the feeling of Kimberly jumping up and down on top of me. Albert withdrew his fingers and in that instant, I grabbed hold of Kimberly’s waist. We changed positions several times. My favorite was when she was on her stomach and her billowy ass slamming against my pelvic bone.


While in that position, Albert picked both of us up and placed us on his cock. I didn’t care where I was at that moment. Fucking Kimberly from behind was the best feeling in the world. I could feel all the built up stress I had vanish. Al was standing up and walking around his room. He kept his penis parallel to the ground as I fucked Kimberly.


“Thanks for being so awesome lately Joe.” Al said. “I want to make it up to you.” He grabbed something from his nightstand drawer then walked to bathroom. He was standing in front of the full length mirror. I could see my tiny body on top of Kimberly, on top of Albert’s well-endowed cock. He had something dangling between his fingers. It was Melissa.


“How should I get rid of her, Joe?” He asked while eyeing a crying Melissa.


“I don’t give shit. You can eat her for all I care.” I didn’t think he’d actually do it.


But he did.


Melissa’s cries were cut short when he put her in his mouth. He gently rubbed his cock while he played with Melissa in his mouth. I could feel myself on the verge. Albert made an exaggerated swallow and ate Melissa. Kimberly and I came to an orgasm at the moment. Below us, Albert’s cock throbbed and shot webs of cum all over his mirror.


His cock was deflating and before we could fall, Albert grabbed both of us. We were all panting and sweaty.


“I could feel her inside me.” Albert said.


I looked at the cum-stained mirror and starred at Al’s six-pack. Somewhere underneath the muscle, was Melissa’s digesting body.


“I’m still kind of hungry.” I looked up worryingly at him. “Don’t worry little buddy, I could never eat you.”


I sighed in relief. Then I heard Kimberly screaming. He lifted her up to his mouth and dropped her in. I was speechless. I could only watch in fascination as he swallowed the crying girl. The girl he’d been fucking for the past few months.


-7-


Albert explained to me that more people have been shrinking unexplainably. He happened to be next to Melissa when she shrank at school. He said he swiped her before anyone noticed. School at that point was getting fun. More and more people shrank. And as they shrank, Al swiped them up.


The world was getting chaotic, and tracking down every case of shrunken person was overwhelming the cops. As kids and adults shrank, the cops would file a report and that was about it. As a result, Albert was getting away with everyone he swiped. And it wasn’t just school. At the market, the mall, or just out in the streets. People were shrinking at an alarming rate.


Albert kept everyone in his dresser drawer along with his underwear. I would be among the newly shrunk victims so that I could hear them freak out. It amused me to no end. Albert opened the drawer and stood nude above us like a god. He lifted a known school bully and held him in his muscly hands. Without saying a word, Albert squeezed the life out of the kid until he was nothing more than viscera. Albert did it again with two more men.


“You.” He pointed at me with his bloody fingers. “You’ll get the worse punishment of all.”


“No, please no!” I cried out.


Albert picked me up with his clean hand and then shut the drawer. We could hear everyone freaking out and crying. We simply laughed. He went to his bed and laid back. He placed me on his chest and asked me about the others in the drawer. I told him how scared shitless they were. He laughed and started to get hard. He started stroking his cock with his bloody hand.


“Dude, come on.” I said. “You need to stop beating off in front of me.”


“Ha, it’s not like you never seen it before.” He saw the concern I had on my face. “Oh, okay. If I get you a girl, will you stop whining?”


“Yes.” I said immediately. “I’ll take the black haired chick.”


Albert left me on the bed. He returned from the prison drawer with two girls in his hand: one Korean girl and the other a white girl. He held both women in front of me. I pointed at the Korean girl. I was back on his chest with my new friend. The Korean girl was nearly crying and screamed when she saw Albert masturbating with the loser.


“What’s your name?” I asked her calmly, ignoring Al.


“Grace.” She said through tears.


“Want to be friends? I can keep you safe from him.” I said.


Albert wasn’t paying attention to us. He was beating off harder with the loser in his hands.


“Yes, I’ll be your friend.” She said.


“Neat!” I held her hand. She gave me a bear hug and trembled as Albert was nearing orgasm. “I hate this part. Grace, you might want to close your eyes.”


She shut her eyes moments before Albert came. He crushed the loser into nothing, and jets of hot cum splashed on Grace and me. I had complained to Albert repeatedly that I didn’t want anything to do with his spunk, but he always ignored me. I considered myself lucky in the long run. Albert was my best friend and keeping me safe. Cum every once in while was just the price I had to pay.


-8-


Grace and I got to know each other for the next few days. She was 23 and thankful to be alive. I explained the whole situation with Albert and she found it deplorable. I told her as long as she was on my good side she would live. She reluctantly accepted the fact.


I asked Albert that I be present for all his executions. One of our favorites was when he crushed people under foot. Other times, he would pop the head of someone and swallow the mangled body. Grace got used to the gruesome spectacle. More and more she felt comfortable and safe around Albert and me.


After a week of knowing her, Grace and I had sex for the first time. I invited Albert to watch, that way I could reciprocate for all the executions he showed me. Grace and I fucked on his chest while he masturbated. He was caring enough to where a condom with a woman trapped at the tip.


I was still fucking Grace when Albert came to an orgasm. We watched the condom fill with his spunk. The woman clawed at the walls of the condom until she asphyxiated. I came to an orgasm shortly after.


-9-


“Dude, I met someone!” Albert told me one day.


“That’s great to hear. When will I meet her?”


“Tonight. She’s so fucking hot.”


We talked a little more until he left that evening. Grace and I stayed on the bed and watched TV together while Albert was with his date. Our night was pretty uneventful. Grace gave me head while I relaxed in bed.


Sure enough, late that evening, Albert came in with his bombshell date. She was extremely leggy and slender. She wore a tight dress and heels, taller than me. They were deep in a passionate kiss and started to strip. Albert saw me and Grace on the bed and grabbed us. He showed us off to his date.


Grace naturally held onto me as we sat on Al’s hand. The slender blonde looked down at us with amazement. “Wanna hold them?” Al asked while shoving us onto his date’s hand.


“They are so light.” She was extremely pretty. “My name is Angelica. What are your names?”


“I’m Joseph and this is Grace.”


“Why do you keep shrunken people?” She asked Albert.


“Joe there is my best friend in the whole world. We’ve known each other since we were kids.”


“Amazing.” She turned her head to examine us.


“You know what else is amazing?” Albert said while guiding his date to her knees. His cock was fully erect and ready to go.


“Where should I put them?” Her voice—as her name suggested—was angelic.


“On my Dick.”


“Oh come on Albert.” I moaned. “You know I’m a guy and want nothing to do with your penis.”


“I’ll make it up to you.” Was quickly turning into his catch phrase.


Grace shivered and held on to me tightly. I straddled Albert’s cock with Grace in front of me. His pubic hairs were trimmed, but they still poked my back. I focused on Grace and Angelica and not my friend’s cock while I sat there. Angelica went to work and sucked on Albert’s meaty member. She kept looking down at me and Grace while she sucked my best friend off.


“I’m scared.” Grace shivered.


“Don’t worry.” I consoled her. “Albert would never let anything bad happen to me.”


“What about me.”


“I don’t know.”


She gripped me even tighter. My attention was more on Angelica. She was truly amazing looking. Her body was impeccable and the stuff of fantasies. During my many talks with Albert privately, I told him my favorite sex position was when the girl was on her stomach, with her ass in the air—sorta doggy style, but with her head on the ground. I think Albert took a liking to my talk, because it was the first position he put Angelica in. Before ramming his cock into her, he shoved his nose between her ass cheeks and started to lick her pussy from behind.


Meanwhile, Grace and I were on the bed right in front of Angelica’s angelic face. She bit her lower lip and made cute O-faces while Albert lapped her up. For fun, I decided to mimic my friend. I put Grace in the same position that Angelica was and started tonguing her pussy. Grace loosened up a bit and started moaning from cunnilingus.


“You guys are so, ahhh, oh yea, you two are so cute together, oh gawd!” Angelica managed to say.


Her legs dropped flat to the bed and Albert positioned himself so that his cock hovered over her round ass. I waved to Albert for him to pick us up. I got his attention and he placed Grace and me on Angelica’s tail bone. The slender giantess shrieked as she felt Albert enter her from behind. Grace also jerked when she felt my dick go inside. Her pussy was hot and overflowing with sexual juices. If I didn’t know better, I bet she was turned on by the situation.


Albert kept fucking Angelica from behind and I switched to a different position with Grace. We were doing the ol’ fashioned missionary position on Angelica’s lower back. The giantess fidgeted and writhed her body into Albert causing Grace and me to roll all around her smooth back.


Albert flipped Angelica over. Grace and I landed on the bed, inches from the giantess’ asshole. Albert used the tip of his penis to play with Angelica’s vulva. I felt webs of gooey love juice land on me and Grace. Angelica’s legs trembled as she awaited more of my well-endowed friend.


“Anyone want to go inside?” Al asked.


I looked at Angelica’s cunt and couldn’t imagine sharing that tight space with Albert’s cock. “Grace wants to go inside.” I said.


“No.” Grace shouted. “Nononononono.”


Her voice receded as Albert’s meaty fingers gripped her by the waist and shoved her into Angelica. The giantess shouted “oh god!” as she felt the tiny woman enter her. I was happy that I didn’t volunteer. It was a tight fit, even for Grace. Albert’s cock followed. It was a beautiful sight to see up close. His penis head plowed through the tight folds that surrounded Angelica’s womanhood. Inch by inch, his veiny member disappeared into the pink cave. And then, just missing my head by a scratch, Albert’s scrotum slammed against her ass. It was the best live porno I could ask for. I just sat back, as I felt the breeze caused by Albert’s swinging ball sack strike my back.


I masturbated to the show. I could only wish that it was me fucking Angelica. I shimmied myself up to Angelica’s ass, minding my head from Al’s swinging balls. I reached orgasm easily and let my little spunk stain a little dot on Angelica’s ass.


The couple kept fucking loudly with moans and grunts. Angelica’s voice had a mixture of pain and pleasure intertwined. It was then time for Al to cum. I heard him grunt then stop his movements. His cock and balls tensed up then started to twitch and pump seed into Angelica. The couple panted and exclaimed to god how good the fuck was. Angelica described how the little woman only heightened the sex.


Albert started pulling out his deflating cock. I got up and ran out of the way just in time; a torrential flood of cum came spewing out of Angelica’s tight hole. The smell overpowered me. At first it disgusted me. But then I couldn’t get enough. I kept inhaling the sexual aroma; it only made me get hard again.


A plopping sound caught my attention. It was Grace, and she had fallen out of Angelica’s snatch. She was alive, but just barely. I could see her chest rise and as she tried her hardest to breathe through all the stickiness.


“What should we do with her, Joe?” Al asked.


I’ve seen Al kill many shrunken people, and it was getting boring. I wanted to see what Angelica was capable of. I looked behind me and followed her long legs. Her feet were also long and slender like the rest of her body.


“I want to see Angelica stomp on her.” I smiled up to Albert.


“If that’s what you want to see, then that’s what you’ll get.”


Albert grabbed me and Grace and placed us on the floor. Though Angelica was exhausted from powerful sex, she listened to Albert and agreed to crush Grace. Poor little Grace could only cough up juices and spit up on Albert’s floor.


I saw Angelica’s long legs extend from the bed above my head. Her toes were pointed straight to the ground as they slowly descended. My cock was hard in anticipation. Between her feet laid Grace.


“You want me to do it just here?” Angelica asked innocently.


“Yup.” Albert answered. “Just right where you are. Oh, hang on.” Albert got on the floor behind me and lowered his face so that Grace and I were right in front of him. “Okay, whenever you’re ready.”


“Please don’t.” Grace coughed up. “I did everything you wanted me—“


Her speech was cut off when Angelica lowered her foot on the feeble thing. Between her toes, I could see red gore shoot out. The floor immediately stained with red. Angelica grinded her foot into Grace until the tiny woman was the consistency of a smoothie.


Angelica stopped grinding her foot when she saw me walk up to her toe. I jerked off and jizzed all over her polished toenail. It was the hottest thing I ever witnessed.


“Should I do you next?” She said while lifting her stained foot above my head. My heart skipped a beat.


At the same time, Albert and I shouted “no!”


“I’m just joking guys.” She laughed cheerfully.


That night, we slept together on the same bed. I found a safe spot between Angelica’s boobs. She didn’t toss and turn much during the night, but when she did, I would fall off her body and onto the bed. I would then climb back on her body, whether it be her face or legs.


-10-


Albert and I lived like motherfucking players that senior year of high school. We accomplished so many things at that age, which adults could only dream about. Angelica proved to be a steady girlfriend for Al and they dated each other exclusively. I was a third wheel most of the time, but I was warmly welcomed by both Al and Angelica.


I went through girlfriends like tissues. I never found anyone that really stuck. They ended up going the way of Grace most of the time. Once I got bored with my girlfriend, I would let my giant friends dispose of them in creative and colorful ways.


As we matured out of high school, so did our bloodlust for shrunken people. The timing was perfect because people stopped randomly shrinking at a crazy rate.


Then something amazing started happening.


Shrunken people started re-growing to their original heights. At first Albert, Angelica, and I were excited that I might be lucky enough to grow into an average height. But that excitement quickly turned into melancholy. We realized that the good ol’ days were behind us. The three of us have gone through so many adventures because of my tiny size. But it was apparent to us then, it was going to be history.


I wished we those days would never end. I wished I could freeze time, and stay with Angelica and Albert forever. I wish we could keep kidnapping shrunken people and killing them off cruelly in order to satisfy our carnal desires.


As we sat together in the living room watching the news, we saw former shrunken people giving interviews about their ordeals of being small. Former shrunken people even went on Oprah and other talk shows to discuss how they were abused when they were small.


All three of us did a collective “oh shit” when we realized that Albert a drawer with a dozen of shrunken people. If one of them were to randomly grow back to normal, they could run to the police and get all of us in deep shit.


“I think,” Albert started, “we need to do a farewell dinner.”


-11-


Albert’s parents were conveniently gone for that particular night. We set up the dining table as posh as we could get it. Long candles burned as Albert served the dishes. I saw Angelica entering the room and nearly busted a nut. She had her hair down and wore a tight blue dress that ended high on her thigh. She wore my favorite pair of black heels and had a glossy pedicure. Her skin was radiant and her pretty face only wore minimal makeup. I was happy for Albert, he couldn’t have picked a better looking girl.


Albert wore his best buttoned shirt and slacks. He came into the room with our plates. I nearly laughed when I saw what dinner was. Mac ‘n cheese with hot dog wieners on the side. I laughed and Angelica looked at me perplexed. We explained to her the reason for the dish. She smiled at the end of the story and exclaimed how “cute” we both were.


There was a clear casserole dish in the middle of the table with a lid on it. I could see through the glass walls of dish at the dozen crying shrunken people within it.


“Bon appetite!” I lifted a glass of wine to the shrunken people.


It was pretty humiliating to see them cry and beg for release. I ate from tiny plate that Albert served. It had a macaroni on it and some shredded piece of hot dog. I ate slowly and gave a sinister smile to the captive shrunkies.


Albert had chopsticks handy next to his plate. “I think I could go for one right about now.” He lifted the lid and with the chopsticks, snatched a frantic girl from our school. “How should I eat her, Joe?”


“Hmmm, let’s see here.” I took a sip of wine. “She seems pretty small. I think you can swallow her whole.”


“Whole it is!”


The girl gave out a shriek like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. Albert squeezed the chopsticks together hard, causing the girl to cry even more. Frustrated with her screaming and kicking, Albert quickly put the girl in his mouth. He then took a sip of his own wine and drenched the girl in the red alcoholic fluid. He then swallowed the one and half inch girl.


“Man.” Albert cleared his throat. “I think that broad is going to give me heartburn.”


“Let me try next.” Angelica’s sweet voice sang in my ears.


She didn’t know how to use chopsticks properly, so she grabbed a little man with her fingers. I didn’t recognize the man, not that it mattered. He kicked and flailed his legs and arms wildly. Angelica could only laugh in amusement.


“How should I get rid of him, Joey?” She asked lovingly.


“Well, don’t I feel like the center of attention.” I said. “I feel like Caesar from ancient Roman times. The fate of that man’s life is actually dependent on me.”


“But of course Joey!” She giggled. “I am at your command. Tell me what to do with this prisoner.”


The man was going ballistic. He was shouting and fighting between Angelica’s fingers, but we all ignored him. “Well, to keep up with this Roman persona of mine…I think a classical beheading should do.”


“Oh, that sounds like fun!” She smiled.


She put the belligerent man down on her plate of half eaten mac ‘n cheese. She held his arms together with one hand. He was facing up at his executioner. With her free hand, she grabbed a butter knife that was to the side of her plate. She held it up and positioned above the man’s neck. I walked up onto her plate and stood above the man.


“I hold your life in my hand.” I told him. “How does that make you feel?” He screamed obscenities at me. “I could give you clemency! Why do you dare yell at me?” I didn’t wait for his answer. I held my fist up at Angelica with a thumb sticking out, parallel to the ground. I could see a steady smile creep on her face. The dull butter knife trembled in her hand.


I pointed my thumb down.


The knife came down upon his neck at once. I could hear him gurgle and before too long, I could hear the metallic knife grinding against the plate. I reached down and grabbed the decapitated head by the hair. I tossed the severed head towards the other captives and it rolled on the table before coming to rest against the glass wall. The captives jumped back and renewed their screams. I looked up at Angelica and saw her chewing on the man’s body.


This went on for the rest of the dinner. Albert ate more people than Angelica. She had to resort to crushing people under her hand. For fun, Albert took a man and pressed him down in his wine glass. He held his finger on the man’s head until he drowned in wine. He then pulled the corpse out of his glass and sucked the wine off the man. Casually, Albert crushed the man’s body in his fist.


“There’s three left.” Al said. “What should we do with them?” He asked me.


I looked up at Angelica and she said, “don’t look at me.” She patted her non-existent stomach. “I’m full.”


“Garbage disposal?” I finally said.


“Okay.” Albert nodded.


We gathered at the sink’s garbage disposal. Albert flipped the sink on and I looked on as the water streamed to the black abyss that was the drain. Albert flipped on the garbage disposal and I heard the metal grinders spinning at impossible speeds. I could hear the running water being chopped up below me.


Albert dangled a student from our high school above the disposal. He pissed his pants and went through usual routine of begging for his life, blah, blah, blah. “Drop him.” I told Albert. He screamed and his voice echoed in the dark hole. That is until his body was shredded apart by the metal grinder.


Angelica dropped an unattractive woman in front of me. Mind you, I was standing about five feet from the drain. Water ran from my feet and into the death hole. The woman that was dropped in front of me got up and started to kiss my shoes. “I’ll do anything you want.” She pleaded.


“Ew, gross. No way. You die now.” I kicked her in the face into the gaping hole of the drain.


Again, it was screams then the sound of grinding bones. The garbage disposal slowed when it was chewing up the body, but then quickly sped up once the woman was liquefied.


Albert dropped the last victim in front of me. She looked oddly familiar to me.


“I know you!” She shouted. “I’m Melissa’s sister! You dated her before she went missing. Remember?


“Wow, really?” I squinted my eyes. “You were her sister?”


Her eyes gleamed with hope. “Yes! I know you dated together and she told me what a wonderful person you were and—“


I used my hands to push her forehead back. She slipped and slid and fell into the garbage disposal like the others. I massaged the bulge that was growing in my pants as I listened to the garbage disposal eat Melissa’s sister.


“Now it’s your turn.” Angelica said to me. I turned my head and faced her with horror.


“Sorry dude.” Al said. “Time to go.”


“Wait, NO!”


-12-


“Just kidding!” Angelica laughed.


Albert was laughing too. He turned off the disposal and the faucet.


“I told you guys not to that!” I yelled. “I’m going to have a heart attack before I reach twenty for fucks sake.”


“Don’t be such a sour puss.” Angelica said.


“Yea, what she said.” Albert added. “Now that we don’t have to worry about those shrunkies, how about we all go to bed…for a little romance.”


“Sounds good to me.” Angelica said while biting her lower lip. “How about you, Joey? Want to go to bed with us?”


I stood still for a moment. I stretched out an arm and held a fist up to Angelica. I snapped my wrist and gave her a thumbs up.


We all fucked for what seemed like hours. Angelica gave me the tonging of a lifetime. She tried her best to suck my tiny cock while Albert rammed her from behind. We would then switch positions and Albert would be getting a bj from Angelica while I rubbed her clit.


‘Sloppy seconds’ doesn’t even begin to describe what I went through inside Angelica’s pussy, but I didn’t care. I made love to her tight snatch as best I could. I came inside her while she sucked off my best friend. I relaxed inside her tight pussy as she pleasured Albert. It felt like being a Jacuzzi: a Jacuzzi that occasionally clamped down on your body and spurted out pussy juice.


I could have slept inside Angelica, but Albert pulled me out with his fingers. “Wouldn’t want to get you hurt.” He said before proceeding to fuck Angelica.


She was on top of Albert and jumping up and down his cock. I had front row seats to my friend’s fucking once again. Angelica dropped her weight on Albert and started writhing her body over his cock. She proceeded to grab me and rub me on her gigantic tits.


Their moans nearly deafened me. Angelica squished me so tight into her breasts, that I thought I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. They came in unison. She collapsed on him and gave him kisses before falling asleep. I slept soundly between my friends, covered in their sexual juices.


-13-


The days passed on as regular after that. Albert started to work at his father’s company, and I started to look for a university to attend. I lived in my doll house until that fateful morning.


Albert was sleeping in the nude, per his usual habit, when I suddenly felt very claustrophobic. I awoke in the rubble of my doll house. I grew out of my clothes, so I was nude when I got up. I must have made a lot of noise, because Al woke up too. He jumped to his feet, and for the first time, we stared into each other’s eyes.


We looked down and embarrassingly covered our nudeness with our hands. I know it was a weird thing to do, considering how—close—we grew up together. But at that moment, we saw each other as equals. I was normal sized and so was he.


“I’m going to put some pants on.” Was the first thing Albert said to me at my normal height.


“Me too.”


-14-


The following week, I stayed in the guest room. I was able to converse to Albert’s parents as a full-grown adult. I thanked them for everything, but they insisted they did nothing. It was Albert who took care of me those many years.


It was incredibly awkward to talk to Albert as an equal. He didn’t seem so big anymore. He looked like me in so many ways. Just a confused young adult with a boner that wouldn’t quit.


I met Angelica at my new height. That was awkward and uncomfortable as well. I knew her body better than she did. I feared that my relationship with my friends would change. I wished I was small again. Being normal height wasn’t as good as everyone made it out to be.


-15-


 I found a University to attend. Despite all my sexual escapades with Albert, I did extremely well in High School. I would have no problem finding a Uni to attend. I was in the guest room, packing my few belongings when I found a photo of Albert and me when we were young. It was his birthday and he wore a party hat while holding me in the palm of his hand. I sighed. Memories.


The ground underneath me shook. Deep in the recesses of my mind, I was reminded of when I was little and living in Al’s room. Every time he got up from bed to masturbate, I would feel his heavy footfalls.


Again I felt it.


“What the hell.”


I looked out the window from my room and saw the sunlight disappear. It was then replaced by a gigantic finger, crashing through the side of the house.


I wasn’t scared. It felt familiar and safe to me. I walked up to the huge hole at the side of my room. I looked out to the grassy field and could see Al. He was big again. A palm was presented to me. I jumped from the destroyed room and onto the palm.


I felt that familiar feeling of being catapulted into the sky. But this feeling was a bit different. For I was normal sized, and Albert was a giant.


“Guess what buddy?” I heard him say.


“What?” I smiled.


“I’m big and you’re small.”


“Sure looks that way!” I shouted up to him. But something was off. He looked…bigger. When I was shrunken person, I was an inch and half tall to him, but now…now I was like half an inch tall to him. That put him around 800 feet tall.


“I’m not the only one that grew, though.”


The angelic Angelica walked up from behind Albert. I looked over the edge of his palm and could see that her foot was stepping over several homes. My cock got hard. “Hi Joey.” She said. “So what shall we do first?” she asked.