- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cosmic Cooking Hunter 77 asked for a Ranma 1/2 story as their prize for the April commission.  This was a bit more difficult than normal since, while I have heard of the story and seen some of the characters in various fan interpretations, I have very little knowledge of Ranma 1/2.  Writing this has definitely piqued my curiosity for the story though, it was a fun write!

“Hey.  Mousse?  Where are you?”  Holding a note vaguely detailing a meet up location at a local park, a black haired boy looked around for the one that called him there.  “Come on out already.  I swear, if this is another attempt to kill me to win over Shampoo…”  There were no signs of his bespectacled rival, but his senses told him he wasn’t alone.

 

“Ah!  There you are Ranma!  I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to show up.”  Calling out from a high up branch, the Amazon clan fighter jumped down holding some strange object.  “I was expecting you hours ago.”

 

“Yeah?  Well Nabiki found your note before me and I had to scrounge together 2000 yen to get it from her.”  With a look of exasperation at the thought of the money-grubbing girl, Ranma could only sigh at what was pretty routine for her.  “So, why did you call me out here?  I don’t know where Shampoo is and I was looking forward to doing some training today.  Once Nabiki leaves for some errand or something I’ll have the dojo to myself for once.”

 

“Hmm, hmm.  Yes, well this shouldn’t take long.  Take a look at this!”  Holding out a strange, disc-shaped object, the long-haired man looked proud for some reason.

 

“What?  Another Amazon artifact?  Doesn’t look too special.”  Knowing all too well that Mousse is quite proficient when it comes to finding strange objects and equipment from his clan, Ranma was a bit wary of the disc.

 

“Heh, I wouldn’t expect you to understand from its shape, but this is the Legendary Amazonian artifact, the Collar of Fidelity!  It was used to ensure spouses wouldn’t cheat on their partner by forcing them to rely on the one they bond with.”  Explaining so his rival for his beloved’s affection would understand, Mousse was quite proud of his discovery.

 

Ranma, however, was less impressed and more terrified of the ominous sounding nature of the device.  “And what do you plan to do with that?  Force Shampoo to be your wife!?”  While he knew Mousse’s affection for the Amazon girl was true, he never would have thought the self-proclaimed genius would stoop to something so low.

 

“Not at all.  My only obstacle in winning Shampoo over is you, Ranma.  So, I’ve decided to use the Collar of Fidelity to bond you and Akane together.  That way she can keep you on a ‘short leash’, as it were, and then I can come in and sweep Shampoo off her feet!  It’s the perfect plan.”  Laughing almost maniacally, the Amazonian man pressed a button on the artifact to activate it.  “Now hold still Ranma, this won’t hurt a bit.”

 

Adopting a defensive stance, Ranma inched back away from his rival.  “No way, jackass.  Who I end up with is for me to decide, and I don’t need something like that to cheat my way into a relationship.”  Moral implications aside, there was something ominous about the disc that Ranma didn’t like.  He needed to get out of there.

 

“Don’t be like that, Ranma.  Not only will this ensure you and Akane stay together forever, thus allowing me to marry my sweet Shampoo, but it will guarantee you’ll have a large and happy family too.”  Not listening to, or caring for, the martial artist’s concerns, Mousse continued to list off the functions of the artifact.  “Even if you’re in your female form it will work too.  ‘Unions of flesh’ are guaranteed to result in conception.  So I wish you and Akane a long and loving life!”  Aiming the device, Mousse pressed another button and a small projectile shot out from it towards his target.

 

Before he could find an opportunity to run, Ranma attempted to deflect the ranged attack, but it was so small and precise that it embedded itself into his hand painlessly.  As soon as the shot succeeded, the disc leaped from Mousse’s hands and wrapped itself around Ranma’s neck, fitting snugly without affecting his ability to breathe.

 

“Damn it.  Mousse, get this thing off me or I swear I’ll beat you to a pulp!”  Scratching at the edges of the collar, Ranma wasn’t even able to get his fingernails under it to try and rip it off.

 

“Good, good.  It attached without issue, now all that’s left is to set it so it will only bond with Akane, just in case you run into Shampoo before her.”  With success so close, Mousse closed in on Ranma, ready to seal his fate.  Soon, Shampoo would have no choice but to choose him as her fiance.

 

“This guy isn’t going to be any help.  I need to get away from him.”  Thinking fast, Ranma found a path of escape that would lead him closer to the Tendo Dojo, all he needed as a distraction.  Pointing directly behind his rival, he took a deep breath and then.  “Ah!  Shampoo!”

 

“What!?  Shampoo?  Where?  Where is she? Shampoo?”  Turning on impulse, Mousse continued to look for his beloved childhood friend as Ranma took off at top speed in the opposite direction.

 

“Thankfully he’s an idiot when it comes to Shampoo.  Hopefully I can get someone to get this thing off of m-!?”  Running and vaulting through the park and over obstacles, his foot just barely got caught on the lip of a guardrail and the black-haired boy tumbled down a slight decline into a pond.  Emerging from the frigid pond a busty redhead, Ranma looked at her red chinese shirt and dark blue pants clinging to her feminine curves.  “Well that’s just great.  I was sure I cleared that…”  Continuing to run for help, and because her female form is already shorter than her male body, Ranma didn’t notice that her clothes were a bit more loosely fitting than normal.

 


 

 

Reaching the Tendo residence, Ranma was barely able to scale the fence surrounding the property as she had been slowly shrinking the entire time, only noticing when she left the park and her shoes no longer fit.  She had already been forced to leave her socks, pants and boxers along the route home, but her red shirt was already getting too big to function as a dress by the time she entered the main building of the compound.

 

“What ‘Collar of Fidelity’?  Yeah, it would be hard to cheat on someone when they can shrink you like this.”  Walking around the house, Ranma was so preoccupied with getting help that she forgot that everyone had left for the day.  “This is a slave collar, nothing more!”

 

“Ah, that’s better.  Can’t go meeting my clients without washing up first.”  Thinking that everyone had left, had the voice belonged to anyone else he would have counted herself lucky.  However, the person that walked out of the bathroom in just a towel, was Nabiki!  “I wonder if Ranma’s back yet.  He seemed to be in a rush after I gave him Mousse’s note.”

 

“Great.  I thought she would have been gone by now.”  Debating on whether she should try to get the middle Tendo daughter’s attention and then very literally paying the price for her help, Ranma didn’t notice until too late that the collar detected Nabiki and shot a projectile at her.  Nabiki didn’t seem to notice, and when the minuscule dart embedded itself in her, Ranma felt a sudden sense of vertigo as she instantly shrunk much smaller than she already was and landed on top of her shirt.  “Wh-What!?  Wait… did this thing just… was it set to randomly shoot anybody?!”  Now feeling incredibly lucky that despite being late to her meetup with Mousse, it was still pretty early in the day and thus she hadn’t passed anyone else on her way home.  “I can risk involving more people in this… Damn it, why did it have to be Nabiki of all people?”  Reluctantly, she followed the opportunistic girl up to her room, trying to get her attention.

 

“I wonder how much I could charge him if he walked in on me right now?  He doesn’t have much but starting at 10 000 yen shouldn’t be asking for too much.”  As she followed behind Nabiki, Ranma knew that she wasn’t joking.  The brunette wasn’t above selling out someone who literally saved her life minutes before.

 

“Maybe I should just wait for someone else…”  Getting through the doorway just as Nabiki entered her room, the redhead was starting to question just how desperate she really was.  “Maybe I can think of a compromise?”  Rushing over to the bed, she quickly climbed up to the top and tried to signal the gigantic girl.

 

“Hmm, I’ve got a bit of time before I have to head out.”  Glancing at the clock on her desk to see how well she was doing for time, she felt a tingle in her sex in anticipation of the money she’d earn later.  “Heh, well Mimi does like it to be warmed up a bit.”  Grabbing a cylindrical object from her desk, she fell back onto her bed, tossing her towel to the floor.

 

Despite being in a female body herself, Ranma was easily flustered by the female form, so when she saw Nabiki strip bare she looked away, initially.  When the airborne brunette’s body fell towards her, casting the shrunken girl in her shadow, Ranma didn’t have the liberty to feel embarrassed as she looked up at the smooth pale moon falling towards her!  “Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!”  Scrambling down the bed, diving out of the way just in time to avoid being buried under far more woman than she had even seen before.

 

“Ahhh…  Look at you, my beautiful little money maker.”  As she settled on her bed, Nabiki immediately put one hand on her heating up sex while the other brought the rod-like object to her lips.  She gave a peck on the tip, turning the dial near the base to adjust the girth of it and round out the top before taking it into her mouth.  “The Amazons didn’t know what they had.  How Mousse didn’t get beaten to a pulp for giving it to me just shows that they didn’t understand how to use it.”  Happy for the unexpected, profitable windfall she had gotten, once she coated the tip in her saliva she spread her moistening folds and lowered it down her body.  “Let’s get us ready for a good day.”

 

Having barely escaped getting crushed under the gigantic brunette’s body, Ranma shook her head to get her bearings back.  To either side of her were Nabiki’s long, smooth legs, freshly shaven from her earlier bath, and behind her she stared directly into the gaping opening of a woman’s most sacred orifice.  Flush with blood giving the folds a health glow and secreting a sweet smelling, translucent liquid that made it glisten in the light, Ranma was at first captivated by its beauty, then intimidated its sheer size and finally her embarrassment caught back up with her as she turned away and covered her eyes.  “I…  I’ve never re-really looked at one before…  It looked so-!?”  Not noticing the shadow pass over her initially, Ranma did feel the something approach and as she opened her eyes and got into a defensive stance to protect herself, she was knocked off her feet by the Amazonian object Nabiki had brought down and shoved into the girl’s sex!  “Wha-?  N-Nabiki?  Nabiki!  What are you doing?”

 

Inserting the rod deeply inside of her, Nabiki clamped down on it with her vaginal muscles and a tingle ran up her spine.  “Nothing on the market can compare.  If only I knew how to make more.”  Bemoaning the fact she couldn’t make more of a profit off of her favorite toy, Nabiki turned the dial on it a bit more and pressed in the button on it until she felt the tip inside her change from a rounded tip to multiple, flexible tendril-like appendages that reached deeper into her and lightly caressed her most delicate areas.  “Hmm…  Yes.  Just like that.”  Increasing the girth of the sex toy to fill her completely, she began thrusting it in and out of her quickly flooding netherlips, arching her back in pleasure as electricity coursed through her body.

 

Lost inside of the masturbating girl and becoming battered and disoriented from the back and forth motion after getting tangled in the extended appendages, Ranma was forced to drink of the arousing, heated nectar seeping from the strong but soft muscular walls around her.  “Wh-What… is this… feeling…”  Her own loins heating up, the tiny redhead continued to be violated by both Nabiki’s tight love tunnel and the object she continuously pumped in and out of her.  However, as a pressure built up in her crotch, Ranma remembered one of the things Mousse had said about the collar she was wearing.  How, ‘unions of the flesh’ would always result in pregnancy, even between women.  “N-No… No, I…  I can’t!”  The tension in her sex building, Ranma tried to resist the inevitable as Nabiki continued to pleasure the both of them, unaware of the unwilling second party inside her.  But as the minutes passed, the heat increased and physical gratification began to erode her will power, Ranma could only hold she could outlast the brunette and escape before she exploded.  Attempts to yell were literally drowned out in the copious amounts of sexual fluids and clawing at the surrounding flesh merely had it tighten around her all the more.

 

Feeling herself on the brink of orgasm, Nabiki shoved her sex toy as deep as she could and held it there, edging just short of relief as minute spasms wracked her body.  “Not just… yet…”  As her body wasn’t quite satisfied but still began to release the tension without sexual gratification, she laid in her bed catching her breath.  “Heh, still feels like it’s moving.”  Rubbing her stomach over the pleasant fullness of her womanhood, the brunette enjoyed the warmth spreading from within her as she sat up.  “Well, that’s enough pleasure for now.  Time to get ready for business.”

 

Stuck inside of the money-obsessed opportunist, Ranma continued to struggle to get free.  The spasming of his still rock hard manhood now passed, all the warm sexual fluids coating him was enough to reverse his curse just in time to spray his minuscule load in the deepest reaches of his unaware tormentor.  “Whether Mousse was telling the truth or not…  I need to get out of here before the situation gets worse.”  And yet, for all his strength as a martial artist, even his male form wasn’t able to break free from the tendrils entangling him in the dark.  It didn’t help that every move Nabiki made had her tightening around him.  “... if I can…”

 

Dressed in her favorite high-cut jean shorts and a crop-top that exposed her shoulders, Nabiki checked to make sure her hair was perfect before grabbing her bag.  “Something feels a bit better about you today.  Well, make sure the customers are happy.”  Humming a happy tune, she left to meet up with her clients.

 


 

 

After a not too long train ride and a quick taxi to get in the general area, Nabiki walked through a couple alleys before checking her notes to make sure she was at the right place.  Smiling when she saw the names matched, she entered the establishment where she was to meet with her customers, a love hotel.

 

“There’s my favorite customer.”  Entering the designated room Nabiki sees a familiar girl with shoulder length light-brown hair in a school regulated white blouse and dark navy skirt sitting on the bed with a blonde she hadn’t seen before.  To her knowledge, not many high schools still used sailor uniforms, but the girl didn’t seem to be in middle school.  “I take it this is the girl you were talking about?”

 

“Hey Nabiki!  Yeah, this is my friend, Tsukino Usagi.  Her boyfriend is always busy with college stuff, so I was thinking she could use a bit of relief.”  Energetic and bubbly, the brunette smiled brightly and introduced her more timid looking friend.  “Isn’t she just adorable?”

 

“Mimi, I…  I’m not too sure about this anymore…”  The twin tailed girl said nervously.  “I don’t want to cheat on Mamoru.”

 

Crossing the room and placing her hand under Usagi’s chin, Nabiki lifted the girl’s gaze to meet her own.  “Do you consider masturbating to be cheating on your boyfriend?  Just think of this as ‘assisted masturbation’.”  She could see the curiosity in Usagi’s eyes behind the blushing cheeks and apprehension, but a pair of arms wrapping around her from behind drew Nabiki’s attention away from the blonde and towards the pair of firm, soft breasts on her back.

 

“Hey, I’m the one paying today.”  Mimi teased, reaching into the darker brunette’s shorts and grasping the end of the toy still hilted inside her.  “C’mon, she’ll join in if we start.”

 

Holding up her bag, Nabiki allowed Mimi to drag her towards the bed, feeling every step shake the rod to her core.  “I brought more… toys, if you’re interested.”

 

“If I wanted any of those, I would buy some for myself.”  Pulling her love juice coated hand from Nabiki’s shorts, Mimi smiled seductively as the strands broke and dripped down her fingers.  Lightly lapping up the sweet nectar, she began to strip the both of them.  “I’m only interested in this.”

 


 

 

During the trip, all the vibrations and reverberations from Nabiki walking and riding the train were enough to keep Ranma’s rod at full mast, the folds of flesh wrapping around and caressing it in just the right way to drain the strength from him.  He was still trying to escape, but between her surprisingly strong muscles and the immovable object behind him, all he managed was to cum inside of her three more times.  “Nabiki is… going to mother my child?  No… th-this can’t be…”  Hoping that Mousse was wrong about the functions of the collar, he was about to lose his mind when the rod was pressed up into the sex trapping him and wriggled around, making the love tunnel come back to life with squeezing and heat.  “Wha-What’s going on-!?”  Suddenly, the tendrils coiled around his body and limbs were pulled back, but instead of unwrapping from him, the object they protruded from reformed the tip of itself around his torso and legs, leaving his head, arms and manhood exposed!

 


 

 

Watching from between her fingers, Usagi couldn’t believe what she was seeing.  Both her friend and a girl she only just met were laying on a bed together, naked, as Mimi slowly pulled a cylindrical object out from between the other girl’s legs.  But what was truly unbelievable was how long it was.  “How did she fit that inside of her?  Wait, she came here with that inside her!?”  Mimi bent over the darker haired girl, so her leg was actually blocking her view, but Usagi watched in wonder as inch after dripping inch was withdrawn.  She felt her own lady bits begin to tingle and heat up, rubbing her knees together as Mimi leaned further down and kissed the sexually engrossed stranger.  “It looks like it feels really good…”

 

Out of the corner of her eye, Mimi saw Usagi slip her hand under her skirt as she watched them and smiled.  Nabiki was letting her take the lead, but she was being a bit too passive.  Roughly slamming the sex object back into the girl’s sex, causing her to gasp in delight and arch her back until their stomachs touched, she leaned in to whisper in her ear.  “You know how I like it.”  Guiding one of Nabiki’s hands to the protruding object, she pulled it free and lined it up with her waiting womanhood without looking at it.

 


 

 

Finally free of the Tendo girl’s nethers, Ranma spit up what he could of her fluids he swallowed and tried to shake the thick layer from his head since his arms were restrained.  He couldn’t see or hear much, but from the indistinct blurry shapes he could tell Nabiki was with another person, maybe a woman.  “What the hell is she doin-!?”  Trying to understand how she got them in this situation, he was about to attempt to call out for help when he felt the collar shoot another of its projectiles at the new target.  “Oh no…”

 


 

 

Not one to refuse a paying customer, Nabiki took the Amazonian artifact and slowly pressed it into Mimi’s waiting slit, letting the lighter brunette adjust as needed before the pressure she was applying gave way and the tip of the phallic object parted her folds.  “Whatever you want, dear customer.”  Manipulating the controls with practiced expertise, she adjusted the rod’s shape, form and texture to Mimi’s favorite settings.

 

Gasping and collapsing onto Nabiki, Mimi got exactly as she asked for as her womanhood was invaded by a newly ribbed, 4-inch wide semi-rigid column of pleasure.  It reached all the way to the deepest parts of her love tunnel, pushing against the entrance to her womb and she tightened her muscles and wiggled her hips into it to squeeze it further in.  “Oh, yes!  This is what I’ve been missing.”  Her cervix tingled with delight, almost like something was massaging her innermost depths, and she wanted more.  “C’mon.  Deeper.”

 

Turning her head to look at the entranced observer, Nabiki smirked.  “You heard her.  Want to help your friend out?”  Pushing up on the embedded rod to make Mimi lift her ass a bit more, she twisted the artifact in the drooling sex.

 

In awe of the sight before her, Usagi slowly approached the two, her fingers dancing across her folds and hardened bean.  She didn’t even realize she tripped on an article of discarded clothing, only that she was now face-to-butt with Mimi and intoxicated on the potent, heady scent coming from the filled sex.  “It’s so thick!  How can she…”  Reaching out, Usagi gingerly touched the butt of the invasive object.  It was real.  Somehow, the sweet and fun-loving girl had fit such a massive thing inside of her, wiggling her butt in the air, begging for more.

 


 

 

Pressed firmly into the end of the stranger’s vaginal canal, Ranma was pinned against Mimi’s cervix and any attempt to push back against it was met with his body sinking a bit further into it’s tight folds.  Thankfully he was freed when the tip of the rod changed shape, but he now had more immediate concerns.  Her hot flesh already clamped down on his erection and the pulse of blood flowing through the skin was eroding his senses.  “I can’t…  I-If I give in now…  This girl… This stranger might end up…”  However, he didn’t have a choice in the matter and just when he thought he was making a bit of progress and pushed back to create a bit of space, an overwhelming force from behind slammed him into the tightly packed wall of flesh and forcefully opened the way to the deepest depths.

 


 

 

Surprised to find out that her friend could not only fit such a thick object in her sex, but that she was able to take even more of it, Usagi felt the heat of Mimi’s aroused nether lip on her fingertips.  Firmly pushing and twisting the phallic object with amorous curiosity, she bottomed out the girthy rod as Mimi buried her face in the pillow next to Nabiki’s face.  The spasms wracking the brunette's body traveled through their point of contact.  “M-Mimi?  Are you okay-!?” Without warning, her friend started rocking her hips back and forth, initially pulling Usagi’s hand with her, but once the twin tailed blonde caught herself, Mimi’s hip movement had large lengths of the penetrating rod exiting and entering her sex again and again.

 

Sheets of her liquid lust dripped from the toy as she slammed her nethers back, the pillow catching her moans.  “Y-Yes!  Deeper, harder.  Stir up my pussy~!”  In all her searching online, she hadn’t been able to find anything that could match the level of satisfaction that this closely guarded toy Nabiki found gave, and since the miserly brunette refused to sell it to her, she wanted to make the most of her time with it.  “Ahn!  That’s it!  I’m cumming… I’m cumming!”

 

Engrossed with the spectacle before her, Usagi had been keenly observing her friend’s love tunnel as she assisted her pleasuring herself.  However, she wasn’t expecting Mimi to suddenly tense up and raise her butt even higher as a torrent of clear liquid came shooting out of her.  The stream hit Usagi in the face, some getting in her mouth before she had the time to close it, and the rest soaking her face and the front of her clothes.  “Ahh!  M-Mimi!”

 

The tension in her body melting away into pure bliss, the sexually satisfied girl collapsed on top of Nabiki, panting to catch her breath as she looked back to see her soaked friend.  “Oops, sorry Usagi.  It just felt so good.”  Giggling, she rolled off of the darker brunette in a sweaty heap, the tingling sensation at the tip of the sex toy still tickling her lust.  “Hmm…  You’re feeling extra good today even.”

 

“Here, let’s get you out of those.”  Nabiki offered, untying Usagi’s ribbon and unbuttoning her collar.

 

While nervous, the blonde didn’t stop her.  While she didn’t appreciate getting sprayed by her friend, she didn’t spit out Mimi’s liquid satisfaction either.  Her heart rate spiked at the slightly sour taste and there was a heat building in her loins that she usually only felt when she was with Mamoru.  “Mamoru…  I… I…”

 


 

 

His mind in a state of clarity after yet another involuntary but ultimately satisfying orgasm, this time in the deepest reaches of a complete stranger’s sex, Ranma had come to one, unmistakable conclusion.  “I’m now going to be a father of two…”  While he was holding out hope that the Amazonian artifact wasn’t as potent or powerful as Mousse had claimed it to be, the fact that he was now small enough to be sequestered away inside of a girl without her even knowing made it difficult to keep that line of thought.  As a man, all he could do at this point was take responsibility from what has happened.  “I need to get their attention somehow…  but how?”

 

While trying to think of some way to make his presence known to his unaware captors, Ranma felt the mechanisms in the shapeshifting rod begin to move and fold in on itself.  His body was pulled further down the shaft of the phallic-shaped toy, his face protruding from the head as he and it were slowly removed from the unknown girl’s sex.  Whatever he wanted to do, he needed to do it fast!

 


 

 

“W-Wa-Wait a minute.  Mimi, Nabiki… I… I’m not ready for this.”  Unable to stop Nabiki from stripping her or even resist as she was pushed down on top of her friend, Usagi was now trying to wiggle free as Mimi held her from behind.  Her legs were spread open and as instructed, Nabiki was pulling the cylindrical object lodged in Mimi’s sex out with one hand while rubbing her’s with the other.  “‘Assisted masturbation’?  But I… I don’t…”  Thankfully the darker brunette altered the size and shape to be more reasonable than the goliath that filled Mimi, but the mischievous smile and unbroken eye contact that Nabiki maintained as she spread Usagi’s puffy vulva had her trembling.  “N-No…”

 

“Don’t worry, Usagi.  Nabiki knows what she’s doing.”  Mimi said, comforting the apprehensive girl.  Usagi wasn’t really fighting to break her grip, she was just being a bit shy.

 

Her fingers soaked in the reluctant blonde’s nectar as she opened the quivering flower, Nabiki leaned in to get a taste for herself.  “Seems to me a certain little bunny isn’t being as honest as her body.  You seem to be quite ready for this.”  Not wanting to miss the moment she inserted the rod into the girl’s dripping quim, Nabiki didn’t look away from her as she rubbed the tip against her sex.  Feeling out for the right hole, she felt Usagi’s entrance suck onto the head and started to push.

 

However, feeling her sacred vessel about to be penetrated, Usagi bucked her hip, dislodging the adult toy before it came too far into her.  “No…  I can’t.  M-Mamoru needs to be the first.”

 

Relaxing her grip on her friend, Mimi smiles softly to her and reaches down to lower rod, rubbing it against Usagi’s puckering anus.  “Then how about here?  It doesn’t count here, does it?”

 

“Huh?  W-Wa-Ahhhn!”  Before she could protest, Usagi’s anal ring slurped up the adult toy was ease, taking the full length with barely any pressure from Mimi at all.

 

Nabiki, noticing how easily the blonde’s rear took in the toy and the euphoric expression on her face as she did, smirks and climbs up her body to tease her a bit more, using her knee to ensure Mimi doesn’t pull the penetrating rod out too far.  “Seems like you're a bit more of a dirty girl than I gave you credit for.  The front is off-limits but your butt is quite used to this.”

 

“I-It’s not dirty!  I clea-!”  Reactively defending herself, Usagi began to say something she hadn’t meant to and though she stopped herself short, she had divulged enough for Mimi and Nabiki to give her sly smiles.

 

Grinding the toy further up her friend’s rectum, Mimi giggled.  “Oh?  So you were expecting this, were you?”

 

“Well, I thank you for not getting my product too dirty.”  Joining in on the teasing, Nabiki firmly grabbed one of Usagi’s exposed breasts and pinched her nipple.

 

Her face red from embarrassment, Usagi closed her eyes and attempted to cover it with her hands, but both Mimi and Nabiki stopped her, each using one to pleasure themselves.

 


 

 

His exposure to light, dim as it was, too short lived to cough up the thick vaginal fluid filling his mouth and throat, Ranma was barely able to see the collar around his neck shoot yet another of its projectiles at a third girl he hadn’t realized was with Nabiki and the other stranger.  “What the hell kind of business is Nabiki running?  Who are they girls?!”  With a face full of this third girl’s sex, he couldn’t yell or signal for them to notice him, as they each seemed to be more preoccupied with each other than the shared sex toy between them.  “C’mon.  How the hell am I supposed to support three women?  If I knew this was going to happen, I would have let Mousse finish so this damn thing would only function on Akane.”

 

Unable to escape and none of the girls aware of his presence, Ranma had already accepted that, if used again, his still vigorous libido had his member ready for another round.  As the heated flesh slid over his face, a sudden jerking motion freed him from the light, sweet scent of the girl’s womanhood and his nose was assaulted with the heavy, foul rank of her backside.

 

“What!?  N-No… She wou-!?”  In complete and utter disbelief, Ranma thought for sure that they’d readjust him.

 

Unfortunately, with an almost voracious greed the tacky ring muscle readily spread over him and the rod he was mostly encased in, welcoming him into the girl’s bowels.  While free of filth, the slimy mucus foul odor assailed his senses as both the girl he was in tightened around him and Nabiki slowly pumped him in and out of the rectal cavity.  Not just the motion or smell, just the knowledge that his manhood was getting rubbed across and into the folds of flesh in some random girl’s butt was revolting to him.  It was sickening that he, raised to be a man amongst men, had been reduced to such a level.

 

“So then why am I still so aroused!?”  It didn’t make any sense.  With Nabiki and the other girl, he had gone beyond his embarrassment of a female’s anatomy, and deep down, as a man, his body knew its biological function.  Yet not only did his erection not soften in the least as the rank gas slowly seeped past him, Ranma actually felt painfully aroused.  Forced to please some girl from within her rear, without her even knowing, shouldn’t feel good at all, let alone this good… right?

 

Regardless, the girls continued to unknowingly use him with the Amazonian device until the rectal walls bore down on him and the girl he was in cried out in ecstasy.  His own rod twitched and spasmed in response to the quivering delight wracking the stranger’s body as he blew his most satisfying load deep in her rectal cavity.

 

Mentally exhausted, and oddly satisfied, Ranma was left in the girl for a bit while the others outside continued to have more fun with each other.  “Th-This won’t count… right?”  Once again he thought of how Mousse guaranteed that the Collar of Fidelity would ensure he always gets a girl pregnant, but that would only work if he was in their sex presumably.  Then again, Amazonian artifacts are strange and powerful.  “N-Nah…  Even that would be too much of a stretch…”

 


 

 

“Well, I hate to leave you two in the middle of our fun, but I have more clients waiting for me.”  One of the perks of renting out her Amazonian sex toy was that Nabiki usually got to join in for free, which was a win-win in her books.

 

Sexual gratification and she gets paid, there was nothing better.  However, she still had other places to be, so after cleaning up and getting mostly dressed, she gently pulled her prized money-maker out of Usagi’s butt while the two girls continued to makeout and feel each other up.  Immediately, the blonde stuffed Mimi’s fingers into her wanting anus, her timidness completely overwritten with her lust.

 

“Just excuse me for a second here.”  Prying the two girl’s mouths apart, Nabiki inserted the dirtied toy into the blonde's mouth to clean it off.  Usagi didn’t seem to might the sour tastes and gluttonously cleaned her anal secretions off the rod before returning to kissing Mimi.

 

Satisfied with the content looks on her clients’ faces, Nabiki didn’t need to inspect the cylindrical toy and shoved it back up her excited sex.  It just felt right having it in her.  Putting on her panties and shorts, she quietly slipped out.

 

In the hall, Nabiki confirmed Mimi had transferred the money to her account and checked to see which room her next clients were in.  Finding the room, she knocked and entered, seeing two more of her regulars.

 

“As impatient as ever I see.”  Nabiki teased, seeing one of the girls in a simple yellow dress with white stockings sitting on the lap of and being molested by the other, taller girl wearing a black tee-shirt and tight, leather pants.  “Just couldn’t wait, Samantha?”

 

“Nah.  I just like getting Sakura warmed up before we start.”  The taller girl replied in a low, sultry voice, pulling her hand out of the other girl’s panties and licking her fingers.  Pushing up her circular, orange sunglasses, she smiled dominantly, leaving Sakura on the bed in an orgasm addled mess as she tossed her jean racing jacket onto one of the chairs.  “Though maybe an hour is pushing things a bit.”

 

Grabbing the hilt of her dildo, still unaware that it was adorned with a handsome, dark-haired martial artist, Nabiki prepared herself for a long day.  Pleasure, fun and big profits were waiting, whether she knew about Ranma’s inclusion or not.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282