- Text Size +

 

Over the weekend I called Karen and we went out for the traditional dinner and dancing. She didn’t wear the “Lit” shoes (what we called them), she wore those sexy sandals. Afterwards, we went back to her place to relax. She told me about her ex-boyfriend Michael and how he made her wear flats because he was embarrassed about being short.
“He was only five-five and he would wear these cowboy boots to make himself as tall as I am.” She laughed. “The funny thing was even with the boots I was taller than him!”

I told her that I was worried that people at work would talk. “Karen, we both work for the same person. I really like you, I have since the beginning. I don’t want people to get the wrong impression.” I said, holding her hand.
“Then we’ll keep it between us.” She said and planted a firm kiss on my lips.

We kissed for what seemed forever. When the sun came shining in through the kitchen window we realized that we had talked all night. I thanked her for a lovely evening and left. That morning I lay in my bed for hours, unable to sleep, thinking about Karen.

I called her Sunday night and we spoke for a little while. It seems a couple of her girlfriends were coming over and they were going to hang out.
“Don’t talk about me too much.” I said.
“What else am I going to gab about?” she laughed.
She said that one of her friends would give her a ride into work in the morning and that I’d see her there.

On Monday morning I walked into the office with a definite “spring” in my step. I said good morning to the boss and got to work. I didn’t see Karen until noon when she was going out to lunch with the girls. She was wearing a pants outfit that was tight on her ass. I said hello, she hi’d me back and that was it until after work. I waited outside for her. Needless to say, I didn’t wait long.
She came striding out, suit jacket over one arm, purse over the other.
“Need a ride?” I asked.
“I thought you’d never ask.” She said as we walked together to my car. As soon as we got inside she leaned over and kissed me. “I missed you.”
“I missed you too.” I said as we drove off.
“I can’t hang out tonight. I have a class.” I said hoping she wasn’t too disappointed.
“What class?”
“I teach a Criminal Justice course over at Tech. How about Wednesday night? You free?”
“As a bird!”
We spent the rest of the ride chatting and listening to my new Lit CD.

Wednesday came before I knew it and there we were at the mall again, this time to see a movie.
“Want to go shoe shopping?” she laughed.
“You mean there’s a pair that you haven’t tried on?” I replied and noticed a strange look on her face. “What’s the matter?
“There’s something in my shoe.” She said and braced herself against me. She took her shoe off, shook it upside down and a little pebble fell out. “There we go.” She said looking me straight in the eye. She slid her shoe back on and stood up. Again a strange look came over her and she looked at me.
“Rob, how tall did you say you were?”
“Five-eight, why?” I asked.
“Stand up perfectly straight. I want to see something.” She said slipping off both heels.
I did and she stood in front of me looking me straight in the eye.
“So, your taller than you thought.” I said and was quite excited at the fact that she and I were exactly the same height.
“No, I’m not. The other day I took off my shoe and I was shorter than you.” She said. “Take off your shoes.”
I did and looked up at her. “Your standing on your toes.”
“No, this is standing on my toes.” She said and grew another five inches. She lowered herself back down and was still an inch or so taller than me.
“This is strange.” I said.
“No kidding. I want to check our measurements after the movie.” She said and we slipped our shoes back on.

Afterwards we went for coffee at a little café and then back to my place.
“Do you have a tape measure?” She asked.
“Yours serious about measuring our heights?” I asked reaching into my closet for my toolbox.
“I really thought you were taller than me the other day. I just want to be sure.” She said taking the tape measure from me. She went over to the coffee table and grabbed a book. “Your first, take off your shoes and stand against the wall.”
I leaned against the wall as Karen extended the tape from the floor to above my head.
“Stand up straight or we won’t get an accurate measurement.” She said placing the binding of the book on my head and held it flat against the wall.


“Liar!” She smiled.
“What?” I said walking away from the wall.
“You said you were five-eight. Your only….”
“Five-six?!” I yelled. “You moved the book!”
“I did not! This book has not moved! Hold it and see for yourself.” She said.
I slid myself under the book and held it flat against the wall. I was very careful when I moved to check my measurement.
“Still five-six! That’s not possible!” I said looking at the tape measure. It was flat on the floor. “This is crazy! Let’s measure you.” I said taking the tape measure from Karen.
I held the tape up and the book on her head. She stepped away. “Five-seven! I told you, liar.”
“Karen, this is impossible. I’ve been five-eight since I was eighteen.”
“Maybe your shrinking?” she smiled and slipped her mules back on, growing another three inches. I was feeling very self-conscious all of a sudden.
“Not funny.”
“If it helps,” she said taking my head in her hands. “being shorter than me makes you even cuter than before.” Then laying a long wet kiss on me.

We ended up on the couch. She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her hands over my chest. I ran my hands up her long, smooth legs and hiked up her skirt. Grabbing her firm ass, I pulled her on top of me. She straddled me and smiled when she realized it wasn’t a ballpark frank in my pants. She sat up straight and dry humped me. Her small breasts in my face, nipples becoming hard under her tight sweater. She reached down with both hands and pulled her sweater off. Underneath was a sexy pushup bra. She pulled my head to her chest with one hand and unclasped her bra with the other. A second later my face was enveloped by her perfect b-cups. She was breathing hard as I kneaded her ass and pushed her hips onto my throbbing member.

“It’s too bad we have to work in the morning.” She moaned. “or I’d stay over.”
“Stay over anyway!” I mumbled between her mounds.
“I can’t. I like you and I want to, but…”
“I understand.” I said coming up for air. I was caught up in the moment and enjoying it.
Karen tried to pull away but I pulled her back, taking a nipple into my mouth.
“oh!” she moaned. “Rob…” moan. “Stop. Not tonight.” She said and replaced her nipple with her mouth, which I eagerly accepted.
“Stay a little longer?” I whispered.
“Saturday.” She said standing. Sitting on the couch she looked ten feet tall. She put on her sweater and stuffed her bra in her bag. Her nipples clearly showed through. I got up and held her slender body to mine. With her four-inch height advantage I easily slid my head under her chin, resting it on her chest.
“Karen, I don’t want to let you go.” I said lifting her off the ground.
“My! You’re the horny one!” she laughed. “If you let me go I’ll show you something special.”
I looked up at her smiling face and put her down. Without hesitation Karen lifted her right leg up, straight up and rested it on my shoulder.
“I’m very flexible.” She said.
“Oh my God!” I stammered as I watched her put her foot back on the floor. “Gymnastics?”
“Twelve years of ballet.” She said grabbing her keys. “See you Saturday!”