- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Karen by BBL.  It's a hard to find story and so I wanted to archive it.  I had no part in writing the story - it is all from BBL.

 

I was walking to my car when Karen, came running up.  She’s my boss’s assistant and a damn beautiful woman.
“Hey Rob! You dropped your disc in the hallway!” She said waving the CD in the air.
“Thanks.” I said as she handed me the disc. I didn’t want to be rude and walk away, so I made small talk.
“Doing’ anything fun this weekend?” I asked.
“Not really, I’ll probably head to the mall. I have to return these shoes.” She said and we both looked down at her black leather pumps.
“What’s the matter? They make you too tall?” I said jokingly.
“Well, they make me taller than you!” She said accenting her height by taking a step closer and standing straight. “But that’s not why I’m returning them.”

I looked up at her and I started to get hot! Karen’s heels made her at least 2 inches taller than me and I’ve always had a secret fascination with tall women.  The heat started in my genitals and flowed up to my head. 

 

I’ve had a crush on Karen since the day I started my job, so I looked down and stepped backwards to get away. “Then why are you returning them?” I asked, loosening my tie.
“They’re too tight.”

There was an uncomfortable silence, for me anyway. Karen simply stood there looking at me strangely.
“Something wrong?” I asked.
“No. No, it’s nothing.” She said.
“It can’t be nothing when you’re looking at me like that!”
“I don’t want you to think I’m making fun of you.” She said taking a step closer.
“What!?” I yelled, my voice squeaking.
“I think…” she paused slipping off one shoe. Standing on her bare foot she was slightly shorter than me. “Oh forget it!” she said slipping her pump back on.
“No, I won’t forget it. Now you must tell me!” I said half laughing, half pissed off.
“For a second I thought I was taller than you.”
“Karen, you’re what? Five–eight? You’re taller than half the guys at work in those heels. What are they, 4 inches?”
“No!” She said a little defensively. “They’re 3 inch heels and I’m only five-seven!”
“Well…” I said. “That adds up to five ten and that’s still 2 inches taller than me.”
“Whatever.” She said tossing her long hair over her shoulder, obviously mad at something.


“Hey! Did I say something wrong?”
“No. I guess I’m just a little height sensitive, that’s all.”
“I’m sorry I teased you.” I said looking up at her large blue eyes.
“It’s not you.”  She said slumping down to my height.  “Michael and I broke up. He said I was too tall for him!” she said and tears started to well up in her eyes.
“Oh geez! I’ve done it again!” I said reaching into my jacket pocket for a tissue.
She took the tissue and wiped her eyes. “Rob, would it surprise you if I told you I like being tall?”

I almost choked!  Did she just say she liked being tall?

 

“Not at all.” I said feigning my surprise.
“Would it surprise you if I told you I don’t mind being taller than most people?” she said her eyes now clear of the tears.
“Honestly? A little.” I said. What I said next surprised me a lot. “Karen, would it surprise you if I said I liked taller women?”
Her eyes went wide and a smile appeared on her face. “Stop it!  You’re putting me on!”  She laughed.

“I’m serious!”  I said looking at her straight in the eye.

“Even if they’re taller than you?” She asked standing straight up, making herself taller than me again.

My heart leaped! This conversation had taken a twist that I’ve only dreamed of!

“Sure. For instance, look at a girl like yourself. Your tall and very attractive and when you put on heels you’re taller than me. I’d date you in a heartbeat.”
“That’s so sweet!” She said and then awkwardly hugged me. “Would it surprise you if I said I like to be taller than the men I date?”
“Not any more!” I said feeling my groin swell against her upper thigh.
“Thank you so much!” she said pulling away from me. “You’ve made me feel so much better! See you in the morning!” She said and walked away towards her car.
I stood there a moment and admired her long legs and incredibly tight ass. “She is beautiful!” I said aloud.

A moment later I was in my car and driving through the parking lot. Suddenly a white plume of smoke arose from a parking space on my left. I stopped and ran over to the old car. The smoke billowed from under the hood and completely filled the interior. I ran over to the drivers side and threw the door open. To my surprise Karen almost jumped into my arms!
“You lousy piece of shit!” she yelled and kicked the driver’s door closed.
“Are you okay?” I asked.
“Oh my God! Rob, I’m sorry! I didn’t even realize it was you!” she said.
“That’s all right. Are you hurt?”
“No, I’m fine. This is going to cost me a fortune to fix!”

I parked my car and handed her my cell phone to call her mechanic.
“He says he can’t fix it until next week.” She said dejectedly. “Now, all I need to do is call a cab.” She said picking up the phone.
“What are you doing?” I asked. “I’ll give you a ride!”
She hung up the phone. “Now I know 2 things about you!” She said smiling.
“What are they?”
“First of all, you’re very nice.”
‘and…” I said following her to my car. I opened the passenger door for her.
“Your very cute!” she said as she got in.

As I drove the silence between us was not so uncomfortable. Karen sat looking out her window and smiling. It gave me time to admire her legs and the way her feet looked in those pumps. The skirt she wore was not too short but the slit on the side showed plenty of thigh. Karen was like many tall girls, thin and small chested. However, it was her sparkling blue eyes and gorgeous face that set her apart from the rest. Karen could easily be a model.

Suddenly she broke the silence by turning on the radio. As if this day wasn’t turning out good enough, “Miserable” by Lit was playing and Karen started singing along.
“I love this song!” she said turning to face me. “Have you ever seen the video?”
“Of course! It’s all over MTV. I was hoping to pick up the CD this weekend.”
“In the video do you think the guys are small or that Pam is a giant?”
“I think the guys are small and Pam’s normal sized.”
“Why?” She asked.
“Because they don’t make clothes and shoes to fit giant women, I guess.”
“That’s funny, I thought Pam was a giant. I never thought about the clothes thing.” Karen said and sat silent for a moment.

“You really like tall women!” She said.
“You thought I was lying?”
“No. I just thought you were trying to cheer me up.” She said crossing her legs. “You know the mall is coming up. I can return my shoes and you can get your CD, we can kill two birds with one stone!”
“Uh, sure.” I said. “Karen, how do you know I wasn’t trying to cheer you up?” I asked turning towards the mall parking lot.
“Well, it was when you said you thought the guys were small.”
“Yes?” I said pulling into a parking space.
“I just think that it’s your preference.” She said getting out of the car.
I walked around the back of the car and caught up with her. “What do you mean it’s my preference?”
“Listen, I thought she was tall and that’s because I think I like to be tall. You thought the guys the guys were small because you like to be…”
“Small?” I said holding the door to the main entrance open for her.
“I was going to say short.” She said looking out of the corner of her eye at me and smiling.

Just before we entered the shoe store Karen pulled out the shoebox from her shopping bag. Inside was a pair of white Keds, which she slipped on as she placed the pumps into the box.
“Look!” she said. “Now your as tall as I am.” She smiled and walked into the shoe store.
“Very funny.” I said and followed her in.

I didn’t realize my predicament until the girl behind the register said “without a receipt I can only give you store credit.”
That meant one thing…I was going to be here a long time. Karen immediately took her exchange receipt and went shoe shopping. I have to admit it wasn’t that bad. I mean, she didn’t ask me to watch her bag or anything. She did insist that I tell her whether I liked each pair she tried on. She also insisted that I stand next to the mirror as she tried the shoes on. It took me a few pairs to realize she was comparing her height to mine with each pair of shoes. She tried on pumps, mules and Mary Janes. She tried on slides, sandals and platforms. She really didn’t get my attention until the sandals. One pair had incredibly high heels and simple leather straps across her toes and instep. It was apparent that Karen took very good care of her feet.


“I like these! Rob, what do you think?” She said stepping especially close to me and looking at herself in the mirror.
“They’re very nice.” I said looking up at the statuesque girl in front of me.
“Nice? Do you think they’re sexy? I’ve been told I have sexy feet. Do you think these sandals show them off?” she said looking down at me.
“I must say you do have very sexy feet and those sandals do look good on you.”
“Good, I’ll take them.” She said slipping them into the box. “I just want to try on one more pair.”
“Okay. Take your time.” I said noticing that Karen’s skirt had ridden up rather high on her thighs. I was in a daze as the sales girl brought over a box.
“Thanks.” Karen said as she took the box from the girl. I think she knew where I was staring and enjoyed the attention.
“Rob, do you recognize these?” She asked slipping the platform heels on. My eyes were still on the shadow between her long, tan legs when she asked.
“Sorry?” I said looking up and meeting her gaze.
“Do you recognize these shoes?” She asked again.
I looked down to see a pair of strappy black platforms with a heel that looked 8 inches high!
“They’re the same style as the one’s Pam wears in the Lit video.” She said adjusting the straps. “Let’s see how they look.” She stretched out her hand and I took it, helping her stand. She took her time, looking me in the eye the entire time. Her eyes met mine and went higher. Up and up she went until my eyes were level with her chin!
“Now that’s more like it! God! Look how short you are!” She practically yelled.
“Oh my God!” I mumbled as the heat in my pants grew for the second time that day.
“Wow, you really do like tall women.” She said bending over and whispering in my ear. “Don’t worry.” She said straightening up. “I won’t eat you.”

Karen bought both pairs of shoes and wore the platforms! We strolled through the mall looking for a record store. There were lots of young guys staring at us as we walked. Who am I kidding? They were staring at Karen! Who wouldn’t? She was a beautiful woman with shoulder length light brown hair, beautiful blue eyes and incredibly long legs. In addition, she was now at least 6’3” in those heels.

We found the store I was looking for store and I bought Limp Bizkit, Lenny Kravitz and the Lit CD. By this time it was almost 7:30 and I was getting hungry.
“Karen, I’m starving! Would you like to get something to eat?” I asked.
“Are you asking me out?” she smiled from above.
“You know I like tall women.” I said reaching out and taking her hand. “Come on, I know a great Japanese place.”

We left the mall and went to my favorite Japanese restaurant. The food was fantastic and the waiters were all short. So short they came up to Karen’s breasts. I could tell she enjoyed her height with the shoes on.

After dinner, I’m sad to say, I took her home and walked her to the apartment door.
“I had a great time.” She said taking one step up the stoop.
“So did I.”
She turned and now between the platforms and the steps I stood 17 inches shorter than her. Her breasts were directly under my chin.
“Here.” She said handing me a piece of paper, on it, her phone number. “Call me tomorrow.” She smiled and ran up the steps.
I watched her the entire time. When she reached the last step the angle was good enough for me to catch a glimpse of panty under her skirt.

I drove home that night and started writing this story. After all, it has an incredible beginning.